Introducing CODOH's New Marketing Manager, Jacob Tyler.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1816
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Introducing CODOH's New Marketing Manager, Jacob Tyler.

Postby Moderator » 2 months 5 days ago (Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:59 pm)

Announcement:
CODOH has expanded it's team.
A fact of life like any organization, CODOH needs to make itself known. We must promote our causes of truth in history and free speech.
Here's Jacob Tyler. CODOH believes you'll like what he has to say.
A brief excerpt:
With the increasingly intense and audacious attacks on our history, there is a greater need than ever before for the defenders of truth to hit back and hit hard by courageously and indefatigably presenting the truth of our history to a candid world.

- M1

Introducing CODOH's New Marketing Manager
"An introduction from our new Marketing Manager, Jacob Tyler, in which he tells us a little about his background and his aspirations for being a member of the team."
https://codoh.com/news/3450/

Jacob Tyler:
Image
It is not an exaggeration to say that I was literally born and raised in the alternative media/truth movement writ large. Most folks in my generation fondly reminisce about growing up watching Disney movies and Saturday morning cartoons. My childhood reminiscences tend to involve handing out copies of The Spotlight at street protests, and grainy old VHS documentaries about Waco, Ruby Ridge, and the fabled Holocaust. My dad was never much of bedtime story kind of guy, but the many long stories he told me many times about the Irving vs. Lipstadt case, the trial of Ernst Zundel, and pretty much the entire history of the movement from the Huey Long era on up to the 90’s sparked a fascination and deep admiration in me from an early age for the cause, and all those who have paid their dues to it over the years, and continue to give sacrificially for it to this very day. A pastor and political dissident of over 30 years, he also instilled in me a deep faith in the God of the Bible and the conviction that remains a guiding light in my life to this very day that the pursuit and defense of truth in all its forms is among the most important imperatives in life and permeates literally every aspect of our existence whether we realize it or not.

I’ve never had much use for sports icons, but have venerated and looked up to the heroes of our history for as long as I can remember. I’ve never dreamed about meeting a diva or rock star, or famous actor, but derive immense fulfillment from each new luminary I am able to befriend and be of service to. I am a freelance journalist and graphic designer by trade and am looking forward to being of service to the cause of truth by working with Germar and this excellent organization.

I have been recruited to ply my skills towards the revitalization of CODOH’s presence on social media (Facebook and Twitter currently, but I hope to expand that presence to other platforms as well) and to assist in the promotion of the organization in general. Even in the draconian, censorious political climate we live in today, social media remains a massive venue for spreading the message. It has essentially become the public square of this day and age, and so to cede ground on that front is to give up on having a public voice in general. With the increasingly intense and audacious attacks on our history, there is a greater need than ever before for the defenders of truth to hit back and hit hard by courageously and indefatigably presenting the truth of our history to a candid world. The legendary preacher, Charles Spurgeon once said, “Truth is like a lion. It need only be unchained and it will defend itself.” We need only to faithfully present the truth and shame the devil in every venue possible and let the left do its thing for any sane and rational person to find cause to question the prevailing zeitgeist.

I have deep faith that through faithfulness to the cause and perseverance; inch by inch and mile by mile, we will beat back the forces of darkness in this war of ideas for the hearts, minds, and souls of our people for our freedom and liberty. I am both thrilled and honored to be joining the CODOH/Castle Hill Publishers team and I look forward to being able to be of service to you all!
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2463
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:42 am
Location: Northern California

Re: Introducing CODOH's New Marketing Manager, Jacob Tyler.

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 2 months 5 days ago (Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:23 pm)

That's certainly a good attitude!

User avatar
JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 453
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:35 pm

Re: Introducing CODOH's New Marketing Manager, Jacob Tyler.

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 2 months 5 days ago (Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:52 am)

He deserves a warm welcome.

In light of the fact that alternative social networking websites are springing up like flowers in the winter of censorship, has he considered going to a website like Parler, Wimkin, or MeWe to further spread awareness about the message?
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

DissentingOpinions
Member
Member
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Introducing CODOH's New Marketing Manager, Jacob Tyler.

Postby DissentingOpinions » 2 months 4 days ago (Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:43 am)

But isn't this a short term plan, at best? Germar & Mattogno are the only revisionists actively making content at a consistent level, and Mattogno is getting older. Even if CODOH & Castle Hill manages to reach more people like us in the near future, that still doesn't change the fact that revisionism will inevitably die out entirely in about 20 years or so.

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1816
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Re: Introducing CODOH's New Marketing Manager, Jacob Tyler.

Postby Moderator » 2 months 4 days ago (Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:28 pm)

DissentingOpinions wrote:But isn't this a short term plan, at best? Germar & Mattogno are the only revisionists actively making content at a consistent level, and Mattogno is getting older. Even if CODOH & Castle Hill manages to reach more people like us in the near future, that still doesn't change the fact that revisionism will inevitably die out entirely in about 20 years or so.

What you say is simply not factual. There are numerous people of many ages being published by CODOH.
Such defeatism is unwarranted my friend

And perhaps you have a list of research topics that you are working on for CODOH to consider publishing. Let us know.
CODOH is not a closed shop, all contributions by whomever are considered.

Let's not forget our Inconvenient History which has numerous authors:
https://inconvenienthistory.com/
IH columnists / authors; a few, and only a few are deceased:

Santiago Alvarez (2)
Nemo Anonymous (1)
Robert Bartec (1)
Joseph P. Bellinger (7)
Joseph Bishop (6)
Jean-Marie Boisdefeu (2)
Kerry R. Bolton (16)
Arthur R. Butz (2)
Andrea Carancini (1)
Veronica Clark (4)
Thomas Dalton (12)
Daniel D. Desjardins (1)
Frederick Donauer (1)
Robert Faurisson (7)
Frederic Freeman (1)
Henry Gardner (1)
Stephen Goodson (1)
Jürgen Graf (4)
Paul Grubach (8)
Martin Gunnels (3)
Guido Heimann (1)
Panagiotis Heliotis (20)
Johannes Heyne (1)
Michael A. Hoffman (1)
Rudolf Höss (1)
Nigel Jackson (8)
Friedrich Jansson (4)
Heinrich Köchel (1)
Nicholas Kollerstrom (5)
Thomas Kues (15)
Ezra MacVie (22)
Carlo Mattogno (11)
Daniel McGowan (2)
Ken Meyercord (2)
Seamus Moriarty (1)
Theodore J. O'Keefe (1)
Olodogma (2)
Giuseppe Poggi (1)
Carlos Whitlock Porter (2)
N. Joseph Potts (3)
Ralph Raico (15)
Andy Ritchie (1)
Lou A. Rollins (4)
Jett Rucker (34)
Germar Rudolf (17)
Walter N. Sanning (1)
Klaus Schwensen (7)
Hadding Scott (2)
Rich Siegel (1)
R.T. Sloane (1)
Bradley R. Smith (2)
Chip Smith (4)
Michael K. Smith (2)
Kosto Tamo (1)
Mark Turley (2)
John Wear (68)
Richard A. Widmann (35)
Christoph M. Wieland (1)
David Wilson (2)


Then there is Holocaust Handbooks / Videos, with multiple authors:
https://holocausthandbooks.com/
FYI: the 'submit for publishing' page is here:
https://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=8
HH Authors & Videomakers:

Santiago Alvarez (1 entry)
Ernst Böhm (1 entry)
Arthur R. Butz (1 entry)
David Cole (1 entry)
Thomas Dalton (1 entry)
Franco Deana (1 entry)
Robert Faurisson (1 entry)
Jürgen Graf (7 entries)
Don Heddesheimer (1 entry)
Rudolf Höss (1 entry)
Eric Hunt (4 entries)
Dean Irebodd (4 entries)
Nicholas Kollerstrom (2 entries)
Thomas Kues (2 entries)
Anthony Lawson (1 entry)
Fred A. Leuchter (1 entry)
Carlo Mattogno (26 entries)
Miklos Nyiszli (1 entry)
Warren B. Routledge (1 entry)
Germar Rudolf (16 entries)
Walter N. Sanning (1 entry)
Ingrid Weckert (1 entry)


And there's another CODOH list of authors; again, a few' like Richard Wagner & Rudolf Höss are deceased. :) :

History Behind Bars (8 entries)
John S. Mosby (1 entry)
Santiago Alvarez (4 entries)
Paul Angel (1 entry)
Auswärtiges Amt (1 entry)
Alexander Baron (2 entries)
Friedrich P. Berg (1 entry)
Vivian Bird (1 entry)
Benton L. Bradberry (1 entry)
Herbert L. Brown (1 entry)
Charles W. Brown (1 entry)
Josef G. Burg (4 entries)
Arthur R. Butz (8 entries)
Ernst Böhm (8 entries)
Ira Calvin (1 entry)
Willis Carto (1 entry)
Castle Hill Publishers (20 entries)
Peter Christian (2 entries)
Thies Christophersen (2 entries)
Veronica K. Clark (12 entries)
CODOH (5 entries)
David Cole (1 entry)
Robert H. Countess (4 entries)
Cyrus Cox (8 entries)
Samuel Crowell (1 entry)
Curtis B. Dall (1 entry)
Thomas Dalton (34 entries)
Franco Deana (7 entries)
Leon Degrelle (2 entries)
Dürer-Verlag (4 entries)
Robert Faurisson (10 entries)
Ernst Gauss (1 entry)
John Gerard (1 entry)
Hermann Giesler (1 entry)
Jürgen Graf (56 entries)
Ralph Grandinetti (1 entry)
Erich Gritzbach (1 entry)
Hans F.K. Günther (1 entry)
Don Heddesheimer (8 entries)
Joachim Hoffmann (4 entries)
Gerd Honsik (1 entry)
Rudolf Höss (8 entries)
David Irving (1 entry)
Matthew Raphael Johnson (2 entries)
Elizabeth Judas (1 entry)
Nicholas Kollerstrom (12 entries)
Thomas Kues (11 entries)
Barbara Kulaszka (4 entries)
Heinrich Köchel (4 entries)
Robert Lenski (4 entries)
Fred A. Leuchter (8 entries)
Christian Lindtner (4 entries)
Else Löser (1 entry)
Karl Marx (1 entry)
Carlo Mattogno (191 entries)
Abdallah Melaouhi (1 entry)
Gerard Menuhin (9 entries)
Claus Nordbruch (3 entries)
Miklós Nyiszli (4 entries)
Revilo P. Oliver (1 entry)
Michael Collins Piper (1 entry)
Carlos W. Porter (5 entries)
Erich Priebke (1 entry)
Paul Rassinier (13 entries)
Harrell Rhome (1 entry)
Henri Roques (1 entry)
Alfred Rosenberg (1 entry)
Warren B. Routledge (8 entries)
Germar Rudolf (120 entries)
Walter N. Sanning (8 entries)
Franz J. Scheidl (32 entries)
Gerd Schultze-Rhonhof (1 entry)
Israel Shahak (1 entry)
Bradley R. Smith (1 entry)
Peter Stahl (1 entry)
Sylvia Stolz (1 entry)
Wilhelm Stäglich (8 entries)
Richard Tedor (5 entries)
Georges M. Theil (1 entry)
John Tiffany (2 entries)
Mark Turley (1 entry)
Richard Wagner (1 entry)
Udo Walendy (5 entries)
Willy Wallwey (4 entries)
Thomas E. Watson (1 entry)
Ingrid Weckert (12 entries)
Alison Weir (1 entry)
Steffen Werner (8 entries)
William White (1 entry)
Christoph M. Wieland (8 entries)


For the new readers: About CODOH:
https://codoh.com/about/

- M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2358
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Introducing CODOH's New Marketing Manager, Jacob Tyler.

Postby Lamprecht » 2 months 4 days ago (Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:01 am)

DissentingOpinions wrote:But isn't this a short term plan, at best? Germar & Mattogno are the only revisionists actively making content at a consistent level, and Mattogno is getting older. Even if CODOH & Castle Hill manages to reach more people like us in the near future, that still doesn't change the fact that revisionism will inevitably die out entirely in about 20 years or so.

Um, what?
Skepticism about the H narrative has only been increasing in recent years. I suggest:

The rapid proliferation of Holocaust skepticism across the world
viewtopic.php?t=12194

The simple fact of the matter is that the "Holocaust" as a claimed event ended in the 1940s, so what else is there to add? The exterminationists refuse to do any meaningful archeological investigations of the alleged extermination camps all the while preventing revisionists/skeptics from even getting permission to look for the alleged physical evidence claimed to exist in exact locations at these sites.

The primary sources of information on the exterminationist side are often around 20 years old or older. The various show trials, Arad's 1999 book on the AR camps, Pressac's 1989 book on Auschwitz, Hilberg's 1961 book (currently on 3rd edition, 2003), etc. Stasi archives opened up following the fall of the Berlin wall and other Soviet archives followed with its collapse in the 1990s. It's not like we're finding a bunch of new documents or any new but worthwhile eyewitness testimonies: the event has been over for 7.5 decades, if some 100-year-old came out right now and said "I was alive and in the camps and I saw _____ happen" people would be quite skeptical, asking why they waited to so long to bring it up.

H. revisionism wouldn't die out unless the exterminationist position did. If the exterminationists continue to publish more work, skeptics will respond to it (so long as it's legal). It's unlikely that any previously unknown but somehow damning documents will surface over 7 and half decades after the event ended - if something of the sort did it would just be too convenient; I probably wouldn't trust it unless some material [or otherwise strong] evidence could be used to back it up.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

User avatar
ServantOfAhuraMazda
Member
Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:34 am

Re: Introducing CODOH's New Marketing Manager, Jacob Tyler.

Postby ServantOfAhuraMazda » 2 months 4 days ago (Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:04 am)

CODOH forum has turned into a place of political banter. You are (almost) more likely to see a topic discussing twitter than the holocaust. If you want to make successful marketing you better start with cleaning up this mess of a forum. Not only is the holocaust discussion forum full of meaningless banter, but also the existence of the 9/11 is anything but positive.

CODOH should have one and only purpose of dismantling the lie of the holocaust. Published articles, books, documentaries are all good, but this forum has its significance that should not be overlooked. A newcomer who sees threads like "white people won't survive if the H-myth doesn't break" and the 9/11 forum will just think this is another crackpot right wing conspiracy forum.

Jacob Tyler's introduction rubs me off the wrong way. Very much reminiscent of fundamentalist christians brought up to believe all sorts of "alternative" things.

Either way CODOH's effectivity in spreading the word is reduced greatly by this forum straying away.
"Thou shalt love God in all living things, animals and plants."

- Alfred Rosenberg

User avatar
Kretschmer
Member
Member
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:21 pm
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Re: Introducing CODOH's New Marketing Manager, Jacob Tyler.

Postby Kretschmer » 2 months 3 days ago (Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:54 am)

ServantOfAhuraMazda wrote:

CODOH forum has turned into a place of political banter. You are (almost) more likely to see a topic discussing twitter than the holocaust. If you want to make successful marketing you better start with cleaning up this mess of a forum. Not only is the holocaust discussion forum full of meaningless banter, but also the existence of the 9/11 is anything but positive.

Speaking about current politics and their relation to the lies of the "Holocaust" narrative comes natural to any community dedicated to discussing it, as with nothing to banter about, how is the Big Lie possibly relevant in our everyday lives? Explaining this relevance is impossible without discussing politics. I also have no clue what you're talking about when you mention Twitter's position on the Forum.

Social media is indeed important as it is the public square in the modern age, but it most certainly does not take precedence over debunking the Big Lie. Please, AhuraMazda, substantiate this claim.
CODOH should have one and only purpose of dismantling the lie of the holocaust.

The lies that enslave European Civilization and to a lesser extent, the world as a whole, extend far beyond that of the Holocaust. The Big Lie may be an extraordinarily complex subject involving history, chemistry, demography, statistics, and mathematics, and is undoubtedly one of the largest pieces on the puzzle, but it is still a piece of a puzzle nonetheless. To truly wake up people to the falsehoods of Shoah Business is an impossibility without touching upon other subjects.
A newcomer who sees threads like "white people won't survive if the H-myth doesn't break" and the 9/11 forum will just think this is another crackpot right wing conspiracy forum.

The importance of public relations and the concept of "optics" should never take priority over telling the truth. Otherwise, you inevitably end up with compromise, and compromise and reconciliation with the Holocaust Industry is the exact opposite of what revisionism seeks to accomplish.

In all likelihood, most of those who are willing to find CODOH are either those who have already woken up to the infringement of European sovereignty and are seeking more answers on the tactics of their (((masters))) or Holocaust Industry Enforcers who would never be convinced by any evidence or polite attitudes anyway. Telling the truth about 9/11 and its connections to Israel also poses another opportunity to reveal the true extent of (((academia))) and (((government))) lies that continue to effect us to the present day.
"In all of mankind's conflicts involving deaths by chemical warfare, pesticides were the ideal weapon of choice" - said no chemist or historian ever. :lol:

User avatar
HMSendeavour
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 615
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Introducing CODOH's New Marketing Manager, Jacob Tyler.

Postby HMSendeavour » 2 months 3 days ago (Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:33 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:H. revisionism wouldn't die out unless the exterminationist position did. If the exterminationists continue to publish more work, skeptics will respond to it (so long as it's legal). It's unlikely that any previously unknown but somehow damning documents will surface over 7 and half decades after the event ended - if something of the sort did it would just be too convenient; I probably wouldn't trust it unless some material [or otherwise strong] evidence could be used to back it up.


Lamprecht, I think the point DissentingOpinions was making was more about the people who would investigate these documents and actually produce material that contextualised it, and brought it altogether as history. Basically, just engaging in historiographical projects that would result in books, or articles that are produced with specialty. I don't think he was talking about searching for more documents, or suggesting that more documents or other evidence would be found. The problem is that there's already so much material to go through, and so few people who can go through it and produce historical works that make it all legible.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference.

User avatar
HMSendeavour
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 615
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Introducing CODOH's New Marketing Manager, Jacob Tyler.

Postby HMSendeavour » 2 months 3 days ago (Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:37 pm)

ServantOfAhuraMazda wrote:CODOH forum has turned into a place of political banter. You are (almost) more likely to see a topic discussing twitter than the holocaust. If you want to make successful marketing you better start with cleaning up this mess of a forum. Not only is the holocaust discussion forum full of meaningless banter, but also the existence of the 9/11 is anything but positive.

CODOH should have one and only purpose of dismantling the lie of the holocaust. Published articles, books, documentaries are all good, but this forum has its significance that should not be overlooked. A newcomer who sees threads like "white people won't survive if the H-myth doesn't break" and the 9/11 forum will just think this is another crackpot right wing conspiracy forum.

Jacob Tyler's introduction rubs me off the wrong way. Very much reminiscent of fundamentalist christians brought up to believe all sorts of "alternative" things.

Either way CODOH's effectivity in spreading the word is reduced greatly by this forum straying away.


I have to agree with you.

I've personally complained before that too much time was being spent on discussing current events, and articles related to the Holocaust, but not actually discussing the Holocaust itself.

I don't want to see the CODOH forum become an Alternate Hub for just anyone who believes some counter-cultural narrative that is more so in the business of playing devils advocate, than it is actually coming to the truth about important questions which affect our lives.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference.

User avatar
HMSendeavour
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 615
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Introducing CODOH's New Marketing Manager, Jacob Tyler.

Postby HMSendeavour » 2 months 3 days ago (Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:11 pm)

Kretschmer wrote:In all likelihood, most of those who are willing to find CODOH are either those who have already woken up to the infringement of European sovereignty and are seeking more answers on the tactics of their (((masters))) or Holocaust Industry Enforcers who would never be convinced by any evidence or polite attitudes anyway. Telling the truth about 9/11 and its connections to Israel also poses another opportunity to reveal the true extent of (((academia))) and (((government))) lies that continue to effect us to the present day.


The expression "Biting off more than you can chew" is relevant here.

If you're only going to be bringing people to CODOH who already believe in revisionism, then CODOH has become impotent and redundant. Which is rather ironic considering CODOH just got a new Marketing Manager who is going to try and get CODOH out into the public sphere so it can engage with those who do not agree with us straight away, or will potentially never agree with us.

Talking about 9/11 is too many steps removed from the Holocaust to justify it's discussion here in my opinion. It is also much more niche, and less relevant and pervasive than the Holocaust in and of itself. I understand that to an American this would sound bizarre, but I can tell you, 9/11 matters very little to those who aren't American. I should say also that while 9/11 was a casus belli to invade and destabilise the Middle East (as well as infringe on the privacy of citizens around the West world), which has had innumerable consequences for Europe and the rest of the white world, you cannot only talk about 9/11 in its own right to understand it's consequences. That is to say the event of 9/11 itself is only a part in series of events that are still unfolding today and cannot be fully appreciated in their breadth and scope until whatever era of world history we're experiencing now has come to a close. It's almost too topical, for being 20 years old this year, to warrant much of a historical discussion as it is primarily relevant in the realm of current events.

Talking about 9/11 is also much less accessible than the Holocaust, because of its technical nature. While 9/11 was and is heavily rooted in political discourse, the actual discussions of politics that result from it I would say is actually much less fruitful than the politics which ferment such irrational outbursts of hatred as a result of disputing the Holocaust. The Holocaust excites interests from so many people because of the vast political opportunities it affords to everyone in politics. It's the pie that everyone wants a piece of.

What I mean when I said "biting off more than you can chew" is relevant, is that if you bombard newcomers with so many different, alternative views, on so many things, regardless of how truthful you consider it to be, it will not matter because you failed to be tactful and convey the relevant information in such a way so it could chewed, swallowed, and comfortably digested without an unpleasant eruption.

You cannot expect the truth to just be accepted instantly because it is the truth. Even truth, the acceptance and recognition of it requires a strategy. The same way you have to take an alcoholic, or drug addict to rehab so they can be weened off their crutch, you must also take believers in the Holocaust and other modern dogmas through an ideological rehab which will stop them from taking the blue pills that are deluding them as to the reality of the world and their place in existence. Simply saying "drugs are bad" and "drinking alcohol will destroy your liver" to a drug addict and or alcoholic will not stop them from shooting up and drinking, because they already know it's bad, that the truth is they should stop, but they do not know how, and they have no strategy to actually stop. Have you ever had a family member or friend in such a situation? Perhaps a smoker? If you have you will know how irritated they become when you remind them of how unhealthy their habits are. In which case they become more indignant and reluctant to listen to you. If you're going to try to convince people that the Holocaust is largely a myth, you cannot convince them by showing them how dumb you think they are because they believe in so much other extant rubbish. They will only become indignant and refuse to believe you - if anything they will see you as wrong because you believe in so many things that contradict modern dogmas.

You cannot force people to become iconoclasts, they must arrive at the position themselves, of their own accord. Nobody would listen to you if it meant they were going to be totally on the fringe of society, especially people with something to lose. However, they might be willing to listen to you by adopting one iconoclastic position at a time, and integrating it into their life so as to convince others they're not totally insane. Only then might they be willing to evaluate their lives and decide whether they would actually be losing very much by indulging in lies. The fact is that perception matters, and while you should never compromise on your principles, the politics of optics is that of how you go about living your principles in everyday life, without compromising.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference.

Goethe
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 388
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:41 am

Re: Introducing CODOH's New Marketing Manager, Jacob Tyler.

Postby Goethe » 2 months 3 days ago (Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:24 pm)

Criticism by those who do not sponsor and maintain their own Revisionist website, forum seems a bit weak to me.
They have no idea what CODOH is up against on a daily basis.
It's simple, CODOH is the primary reason that rejection of the "Holocaust" is on the rise. Imagine what the circumstances would be without CODOH and this forum, just look at the numbers for this forum alone:
Most users ever online was 1512 on Fri Oct 30, 2020
Total posts 88238 • Total topics 11768 • Total members 1866
It's also my understanding that CODOH, forum and all, readership numbers are rising, not dropping.
I also suggest that free speech on controversial topics is part of CODOHs general interests, and as expressed by those who have registered here, hence the other forums.
Naturally, those who do not want to discuss topics like 9/11 are not forced to discuss 9/11, which BTW, surveys have shown that large numbers of Americans do NOT buy the US government's conspiracy theory concerning it.

CODOH, thank you.
"The coward threatens when he is safe".
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2358
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Introducing CODOH's New Marketing Manager, Jacob Tyler.

Postby Lamprecht » 2 months 3 days ago (Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:09 pm)

HMSendeavour wrote:Lamprecht, I think the point DissentingOpinions was making was more about the people who would investigate these documents and actually produce material that contextualised it, and brought it altogether as history. Basically, just engaging in historiographical projects that would result in books, or articles that are produced with specialty. I don't think he was talking about searching for more documents, or suggesting that more documents or other evidence would be found. The problem is that there's already so much material to go through, and so few people who can go through it and produce historical works that make it all legible.

HMS I think this is a case of living in the past. It's 2021 not 1991. If nothing new on Auschwitz has come out in 20 years then it doesn't matter if the last revisionist book debunking the exterminationist position was released 2 decades ago.

CODOH has hired a new "marketing manager" not a book writer, and maybe the focus on Facebook and Twitter is misguided (as these websites can just ban revisionist content and have said they would) but the idea behind it is sound. This is how you will spread revisionist content, not by writing long books that few will actually read.

Most people have short attention spans. Video documentaries and memes probably do more for shaping public opinion than these long, heavily referenced books. Just looking at the situation does not appear to suggest revisionism is dying at all. A reminder of what happened since 2020:

- Facebook (after many years of refusing to) declared that they will ban revisionist content
- CODOH forum set a new record of how many visitors were on the website
- Laws against "Holocaust denial" are being expanded, not ignored
- Iran's supreme leader openly declared the hypocrisy of Macron's "freedom of speech" claims by pointing out that he persecutes revisionists

If we are to believe the polls, more people are questioning the orthodox narrative now than in the past.

If you're only going to be bringing people to CODOH who already believe in revisionism, then CODOH has become impotent and redundant.

Most people do not really believe in anything because of their own research. The average person that believes 5-6 million Jews were killed during WWII could not name 3 supposed "extermination camps" - they do not know anything about the topic. When questioned they might frantically Google the subject or check the Wikipedia page and read the first two paragraphs, but nothing more. Giving them technical arguments will not convince them of anything because they don't feel qualified to discuss it.

Getting 5 public figures to come out and denounce the narrative as a hoax publicly would do more to actually crush the H conspiracy theory than writing 5 books.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

User avatar
ServantOfAhuraMazda
Member
Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:34 am

Re: Introducing CODOH's New Marketing Manager, Jacob Tyler.

Postby ServantOfAhuraMazda » 2 months 3 days ago (Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:19 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:
HMSendeavour wrote:Lamprecht, I think the point DissentingOpinions was making was more about the people who would investigate these documents and actually produce material that contextualised it, and brought it altogether as history. Basically, just engaging in historiographical projects that would result in books, or articles that are produced with specialty. I don't think he was talking about searching for more documents, or suggesting that more documents or other evidence would be found. The problem is that there's already so much material to go through, and so few people who can go through it and produce historical works that make it all legible.

HMS I think this is a case of living in the past. It's 2021 not 1991. If nothing new on Auschwitz has come out in 20 years then it doesn't matter if the last revisionist book debunking the exterminationist position was released 2 decades ago.

CODOH has hired a new "marketing manager" not a book writer, and maybe the focus on Facebook and Twitter is misguided (as these websites can just ban revisionist content and have said they would) but the idea behind it is sound. This is how you will spread revisionist content, not by writing long books that few will actually read.

Most people have short attention spans. Video documentaries and memes probably do more for shaping public opinion than these long, heavily referenced books. Just looking at the situation does not appear to suggest revisionism is dying at all. A reminder of what happened since 2020:

- Facebook (after many years of refusing to) declared that they will ban revisionist content
- CODOH forum set a new record of how many visitors were on the website
- Laws against "Holocaust denial" are being expanded, not ignored
- Iran's supreme leader openly declared the hypocrisy of Macron's "freedom of speech" claims by pointing out that he persecutes revisionists

If we are to believe the polls, more people are questioning the orthodox narrative now than in the past.

If you're only going to be bringing people to CODOH who already believe in revisionism, then CODOH has become impotent and redundant.

Most people do not really believe in anything because of their own research. The average person that believes 5-6 million Jews were killed during WWII could not name 3 supposed "extermination camps" - they do not know anything about the topic. When questioned they might frantically Google the subject or check the Wikipedia page and read the first two paragraphs, but nothing more. Giving them technical arguments will not convince them of anything because they don't feel qualified to discuss it.

Getting 5 public figures to come out and denounce the narrative as a hoax publicly would do more to actually crush the H conspiracy theory than writing 5 books.


Leaflets, memes, videos and articles are the most effective ways of spreading the word, but at the end of the day they are rooted in the books and research papers of revisionists. The core revisionsits have not become revisionists because they watched a five minute video. Books and their research is the beating heart of revisionism.

This forum should focus on the topic of holocaust precisely because for average reader it is a matter of emotional investment. They've been told by the mainstream that we are just a bunch of right wing conspiracy theorists and what do they find on this forum? Threads discussing white genocide, 9/11 and other present day politics.

Holocaust hoax is crumbling regardless of this forum, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be utilized to its maximum
"Thou shalt love God in all living things, animals and plants."

- Alfred Rosenberg

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2358
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Introducing CODOH's New Marketing Manager, Jacob Tyler.

Postby Lamprecht » 2 months 3 days ago (Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:34 pm)

ServantOfAhuraMazda wrote:Leaflets, memes, videos and articles are the most effective ways of spreading the word, but at the end of the day they are rooted in the books and research papers of revisionists. The core revisionsits have not become revisionists because they watched a five minute video. Books and their research is the beating heart of revisionism.

There are plenty of books and articles already written, and some are still being written and will be. We are not really talking about "core revisionists" as the overwhelming majority (likely over 99%) of people that believe the H happened are not "core exterminationists" and simply assume that it happened because the "experts" say it did.

This forum should focus on the topic of holocaust precisely because for average reader it is a matter of emotional investment. They've been told by the mainstream that we are just a bunch of right wing conspiracy theorists and what do they find on this forum? Threads discussing white genocide, 9/11 and other present day politics.

9/11 subforum is way at the bottom and barely touched. There was a debate about whether or not it should be included in the forum. Most people just ignore it completely.

If someone disagrees with what is being said they can post that they disagree. The moderator does remove off-topic posts and you will notice quite often does lock threads that are about random subjects or points out that we're veering too far off subject. I have had threads and posts locked or trashed because they were too far off-topic.

Most of this tangentially related stuff is confined to its own thread. WWII ended in Europe in 1945 there is really nothing new coming out about this. Check the first two pages of the forum, there are very few threads that are not directly linked to the H present. The Santa Claus thread is just people thinking about the Christmas season, I wouldn't be bothered by it. If you're not interested then don't post in it. I didn't.

Holocaust hoax is crumbling regardless of this forum, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be utilized to its maximum

It is important for the forum to exist as this process continues since most major social media sites (Facebook, YouTube, Reddit, Disqus, etc) will simply ban discussions on the subject if they expose the "Holocaust" as bogus.

People posting on the forum and going too far off-topic is actually a good sign. A bad sign would be if discussions were dying out.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests