Holes in roof for Zyklon b

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
david2923

Holes in roof for Zyklon b

Postby david2923 » 4 months 1 week ago (Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:48 am)

I was cleaning the filter in the bathroom. And like my clean shaving post here, I got to thinking. I got to thinking about the construction of holes in the allege gas chamber roofs in Poland for dropping in Zyklon b
Why is it the construction of these holes have to be so complicated just to drop in Zyklon b? If you think about it, if the intent is to kill, all you really need is 4 to 6 inch pipe to do the job. I am not sure if this subject has ever been brought up so I thought I would throw this out there. I have attached some photos for reference.
Dropping the Zyklon in the hole will result in spreading by dropping on all the victims spreading it. your thoughts?
Attachments
Zyklon b size.JPG
Majdanek Gas chamber hole.JPG
majdanek.jpg
Pressac idea 2.JPG
pressac idea 1.JPG
typical 4 inch pipe.JPG
Water came down instead of the gas :drunken:

danewerk

Re: Holes in roof for Zyklon b

Postby danewerk » 4 months 1 week ago (Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:29 am)

david2923 wrote:Why is it the construction of these holes have to be so complicated just to drop in Zyklon b?

If the pellets were simply dropped into the chamber they would end up on the floor covered by dead bodies. As the pellets would still contain some significant amount of HCN, more gas would be released when the corpses were removed.

In order for the mass homicide story to be believable it was therefore necessary to assume the existence of introduction/extraction columns. These columns would have to be sturdy enough to prevent breakage by the panicking victims, and also allow for removal of pellets before they were completely degassed.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 months 1 week ago (Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:48 am)

danewerk wrote:
david2923 wrote:Why is it the construction of these holes have to be so complicated just to drop in Zyklon b?

If the pellets were simply dropped into the chamber they would end up on the floor covered by dead bodies. As the pellets would still contain some significant amount of HCN, more gas would be released when the corpses were removed.

In order for the mass homicide story to be believable it was therefore necessary to assume the existence of introduction/extraction columns. These columns would have to be sturdy enough to prevent breakage by the panicking victims, and also allow for removal of pellets before they were completely degassed.

When zyklon B was used to kill rabbits and badgers in their sets underground the entrance/exit holes except one were blocked and sealed and then the warmed up pellets would be used with the help of a hot air blower which would force the gas through the tunnels etc. The same would have to be the case in a gas chamber. The gas would have to be warmed up and air blown or circulated quite vigorously around the chamber to ensure full distribution. This didn't happen.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Wachtman

Postby Wachtman » 4 months 1 week ago (Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:19 am)

if I remember correctly, in "The World At War" a person claiming to be an SS Sergeant said he poured some pellets down a hole and replaced the cover, then they showed a picture of a floor drain, then they said he was exonerated, which is the opposite of what some 90 year old SS men is going through in the here and now.

david2923

Postby david2923 » 4 months 1 week ago (Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:19 am)

Look at the Majdanek holes. That took skill to accomplish that square hole. Being round and cylindrical as opposed to square will not change distribution of the pellets

Postby Moderator » 4 months 1 week ago (Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:19 pm)

FYI, the alleged 'holes' also discussed here and much more:
Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

david2923

Postby david2923 » 4 months 3 days ago (Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:30 am)

To beat a dead horse, I would like to present this theory
See photo of the hole at the Majdanek Touristy gas chamber in the attachments
These holes are ones that the Germans can definitely be held accountable to have had constructed during the war, unlike the ones at the Auschwitz touristy gas chamber. Compare the quality and difference in construction of the holes while you are comparing.
I have asked myself, why is it that the builders of these holes would go to all that trouble to construct such a square hole with such craftsmanship that they gets smaller and smaller as it goes towards the exit in the roof. If you look at the photo, it clearly is constructed that way. If the intent was just to drop 5mm gypsum pellets in a hole down into a room below, my 4 to 6 inch diameter pipe would do nicely. Easy to make, easy to install, and easy to dismantle and cover up.
If you think about it, these holes were built with the “Venturi Affect” in mind to clear the atmosphere out the room after delousing. See attachment I have provided and turn it 90 degrees and cut off the output at the venturi, and you will understand what I mean. This applies to fluid and gas, And For those who are auto mechanics who know about gas engine motors carburetors, it works the same way as air is sucked in and mixed with fuel, but in the case of Majdanek, no gasoline to mix. Or think about the flow of a syringe inside when you press the plunger.
Everyone agrees that Zyklon was used in this room. I understand that those who believe the hoax can claim “Well they built it that way so they can drop in pellets of Zyklon AND enhance the flow of atmosphere out of the room after a gassing”. To that I say, Gas chamber doors opening inward, a breakable window in the room, and a room within a room destroys that narrative.
If someone has another reason for this type of detailed construction, please do comment.
Attachments
venturi affect 1.JPG
Majdanek Gas chamber hole.JPG

HMSendeavour
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby HMSendeavour » 4 months 3 days ago (Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:39 am)

david2923 wrote:These holes are ones that the Germans can definitely be held accountable to have had constructed during the war, unlike the ones at the Auschwitz touristy gas chamber.

Out of curiosity, how do you know this to be true?
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 months 3 days ago (Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:02 pm)

David:
Clarification requested.
Are you saying that this, supposedly at Majdanek, was a German construction?
It clearly was not.
see:
Majdanek 'Cyclone' Column
viewtopic.php?t=11405

And where is this from?

Thanks, Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

PrudentRegret

Postby PrudentRegret » 4 months 3 days ago (Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:19 pm)

It's worth noting that the Majdanek museum has revised this room -- 'Chamber IV' in the original Soviet-Polish investigation. It is no longer designated as a homicidal gas chamber, it was revised in like 2003 to a 'dressing room.'

You are correct to put emphasis on this room though. During the Soviet-Polish investigation, this was the room that was most often identified by 'eyewitnesses' as being the center of gas chamber extermination at Majdanek. I also believe that the 'restored' Zyklon holes in Krema I in Auschwitz were inspired or directly modeled after these real ventilation shafts in Majdanek. That picture of the Soviet Army man demonstrating a 'Zyklon chimney' , which was actually a ventilation shaft to a laundry facility, was published in October 1944- before Auschwitz was even liberated. The implication is that the Soviets used their atrocity-propaganda interpretation of the facilities at Majdanek as a model for the allegations and 'reconstructions' they made at Auschwitz.

My theory is that these laundry facilities at Majdanek play an even larger role in the 'Holocaust' mythos than has previously been recognized:

"Aktion Reinhardt"

I wrote out a brief overview of my interpretations of the meaning 'Einsatz Reinhardt' in SSPF Lublin and 'Aktion Reinhardt' by the WVHA here https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12359#p100403

An important point is that August Frank of the WVHA considered 'Aktion Reinhardt' to be an economic use action, and that the basis for this action was NO-724.

Q. That is sufficient, Witness, and we will leave this subject. Now, when was it that the WVHA for the first time made use of Jewish property?

A. That was in July 1942. That was when the Chief of the WVHA, Pohl, had a conference with the Reichsbank Vice-President, Puhl, P-u-h-l.

This conference was preceded by another conference between the Reichsfuehrer Himmler and the Reichsbank president Funk who at the same time was Reich Economy Minister. Probably, at the same time, as can be seen from the documents, there was a conference Himmler-Krosigk, the Reich Finance Minister. It will be possible for me, to prove on the basis of the documents, that the WVHA a very short while before that, had not been included in the affair at all, and knew nothing at all about it.

Q. You just said that they knew nothing about it. Do you mean by this the term "Reinhardt Action"? Or do you mean the confiscation of Jewish property, generally speaking?

A. I would like to say as of now in answering this question the following: When the Action Reinhardt is mentioned, then at that particular moment when I was in the WVHA, it could never have been the extermination action. I would like to point cut clearly that the Reinhardt Action, the term as such, was always known to the WVHA as an economic use action, an action where the Jewish property could be utilized. It was approximately six weeks after the conference between Pohl and Puhl when the WVHA received a draft of an order from Lublin which bore Himmler's initials and which was the authentic basis for NO-724. http://nuremberg.law.harvard.edu/transc ... 5&q=Lublin

Also:

• Globocnik, in his report on the 'Administrative Development of Aktion Reinhardt', also identifies NO-724 as being the directive underlying the 'Aktion Reinhardt' initiative:
    A. First of all we have the personal property which due to lack of space were taken away from the inmates. Then the store of goods which Globocnik had confiscated in the Ghettos, and taken from there to Lublin, whatever was left from the Jews who had died in the concentration camps...

THE WITNESS: ... This is Globocnik's report about the administrative development of Action Reinhardt, dated January 1944. I myself at that time was no longer with the WVHA. From the second paragraph of this letter it can be seen and one can actually see the confirmation of what I have stated....

The second paragraph: "The use and materialization of the valuables were carried out according to the directive of 26 September 1942 (my note: this was NO-724), and 9 December 1943, and the Economics and Administration Main Office was entrusted with the settlement as against the Reich Offices."
  • September 1942, the date of NO-724, was also when the term 'Aktion Reinhardt' begins appearing in documents.
  • September 1942 was when 'Reinhardt' personnel was transferred to Auschwitz.
  • Conclusively, the code-name 'Aktion Reinhardt', that term as used by the WVHA, denoted the execution of the economic use action directed in NO-724

I will call attention to the part of Frank's testimony where he states that a group of property that fell under NO-724 was "the store of goods which Globocnik had confiscated in the Ghettos". The confiscation of mobile property all around GG was conducted by Einsatz Reinhardt in SSPF Lublin. They confiscated property from all around GG and brought it to Lublin.

Among this property was a huge amount of valuables- jewels, precious metals, etc., which was stored in the vaults of Einsatz Reinhardt at 27 Chopin Strasse in Lublin. The transfer of these valuables to the Reichsbank was directed by NO-724 ('Melmer deliveries').

Also among this property was an enormous amount of clothing confiscated by Globocnik's unit Einsatz Reinhardt. Frank states that this property was confiscated at the ghettos and brought to Lublin. NO-724 also directed the sanitization, repair, and utilization of clothing.

In order to process this enormous amount of clothing in Lublin, laundry facilities were expanded in Majdanek. We actually see the work order for the chimneys you have mentioned in your post in November 1942, two months after NO-724 was directed:

These laundry facilities were expanded in Majdanek to process the enormous amount of clothing according to the WVHA directive known internally as 'Aktion Reinhardt', or NO-724.

When the Soviets conquered Majdanek, they found:

• An enormous amount of clothing and shoes.
  • Many laundry facilities with ventilation shafts.

The Soviets and Poles used these warehouses of clothing and laundry facilities at Majdanek as a propaganda set to allege 'gas chamber Death Factories'. Their propaganda spun real ventilation shafts of laundry facilities as "Zyklon B chimneys":

Later, these exact same accusations were made after the liberation of Auschwitz. The 'gas chambers' at Auschwitz were modeled after the initial propaganda initiative at Majdanek. The initial propaganda initiative at Majdanek was inspired by the large facilities and enormous amounts of clothing being processed in the economic use action called 'Aktion Reinhardt' by the WVHA.

Summary

• Starting around Spring 1942, a special task called Einsatz Reinhardt was created in SSPF Lublin under Globocnik.
  • This unit was responsible for sequestering all mobile Jewish property in GG.
  • This unit confiscated an enormous amount of property in the ghettos in GG and Globocnik's transit camps and transported it to Lublin.
  • The valuables were stored in the vaults of Einsatz Reinhardt at 27 Chopin Strasse in Lublin.
  • The directive of NO-724 in September 1942 was understood as 'Aktion Reinhardt' by the WVHA. This directed the repair and utilization of clothing.
  • The clothing was sanitized and repaired in Lublin, including at Majdanek. This economic use action necessitated an expansion of the facilities in Majdanek to sanitize and repair the enormous volume of clothing.
  • After the Soviets conquered Majdanek, they used the huge volume of clothing and large laundry facilities at Majdanek as a propaganda set for allegations of factory gas chamber extermination.
  • This set-piece was copied + pasted from Majdanek to Auschwitz the following year. The Soviets and Poles fabricated Krema I with 'Zyklon chimneys' very similar to the real ventilation shafts of the laundry facilities in Majdanek.

Much of the 'gas chamber narrative' was directly inspired by the economic use action being executed in Majdanek, which required the sanitization and repair of clothing with had been sequestered from all around GG.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 months 3 days ago (Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:27 pm)

This is new to me, thanks:

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

david2923

Postby david2923 » 4 months 2 days ago (Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:14 pm)

As to who constructed those two holes in that said gas chamber at Majdanek, I direct you to Eric Hunt's video The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth. You can view on Bitchute Rizoli's mirrored video. watch from 21:45. https://www.bitchute.com/video/RXrpYdBulvDh/

As for the other holes, in the other said gas chambers at this camp and the touristy gas chamber at Auschwitz, Those, I believe were done by the Soviets/ Pols, not the Germans.
When you watch the videos, compare the quality of the work done. I am pretty sure we can all agree to is that when the Germans do things, they do it right. The Soviets at that era did not.
My point is, the Germans would not have made such elaborately constructed holes just to drop in Zyklon pellets. The way these two holes are constructed resembles a venturi unless someone can give me a better explanation as to why they were constructed the way they are. My ears are open and I am ready to listen.
I attached some photos samples of Soviet workmanship
Attachments
Hole 2.JPG
Hole 1.JPG
Aus touristy gas chamber hole.JPG

david2923

Postby david2923 » 4 months 2 days ago (Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:07 am)

There is this document also
Are there any Germans out there that can translate this?
Is it much the same as other document?
see attachment
Attachments
Hole 3.JPG

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 4 months 2 days ago (Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:09 am)

The 'venturi' is hard to see from a camera lens looking through.

The fact these holes have rebar spanning them tells one straight away that they were not incorporated into the original build.

The photo showing the timber sleeve looks very much as though the hole has been crudely punched through the slab, the timber sleeve pushed into the hole, then once in situ the sleeve has been back-filled with mortar. There is definitely a different mortar pour on the east of the timber sleeve, and also on the south, as we are looking at it. Also, as I have mentioned on this forum ad nauseam; once concrete has cured, no further concrete, or mortars, can be joined to it there will forever be a joint showing. There is clearly a joint running around the east and south sides of the hole were the sleeve has been back-filled. The two different mortars are also of a completely different colour. To match the colours of old, weathered pours with a new pour is virtually inpossible and everytime they try it, it is exposing the forger's attempts at mischief and deceit. The only way they can get away with this nonsense is solely down to the new found, post-war backwardness of the average Goy.

david2923

Postby david2923 » 4 months 2 days ago (Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:20 am)

which photo are you referring to?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”