Challenge to Revisionists: Disprove the typewritten analysis for newly discovered Carbon Copy of Frank-Gricksh report

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1815
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Re: Challenge to Revisionists: Disprove the typewritten analysis for newly discovered Carbon Copy of Frank-Gricksh repor

Postby Moderator » 1 month 1 week ago (Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:34 am)

gl0spana wrote:Lamprecht, you are under no obligation to answer my challenge to produce a document whose type corresponds to #1, #2, #3

and I am under no obligation to answer your counter challenge, which I admit I fail to understand the significance of

I also don't understand your challenge about the sobibor engine, so can't answer that either.

I guess this about does it then.

Gl0spana you are indeed obligated to respond to challenges, that is what legitimate debate is all about. I remind you that you agreed to our very ordinary guidelines. Imagine your dodging like this in a real court of law. Laughter all around, 'case dismissed'.
As Hannover said:
Gl0spana, there is a mountain of information posted above by myself, Lamprecht, and others which demolishes your silly position and you dodge it all.

To continue in this thread you must address the specific information that counters your OP, and points that you followed with.
After all, revisionists have easily addressed your points.

M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

gl0spana
Member
Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:22 am

Re: Challenge to Revisionists: Disprove the typewritten analysis for newly discovered Carbon Copy of Frank-Gricksh repor

Postby gl0spana » 1 month 1 week ago (Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:41 am)

Lamprecht dodged my challenge first (which was the point of this entire thread)

"produce ONLY ONE such document (comparable to FG report and corresponding letter) written by someone with no association to Maximilian von Herff, Franke Gricksh's accompanying supervisor"

This very selective application of the rules is why no one takes this forum seriously, you've rigged it so you can never lose. There's no point in me continuing here.

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1815
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Re: Challenge to Revisionists: Disprove the typewritten analysis for newly discovered Carbon Copy of Frank-Gricksh repor

Postby Moderator » 1 month 1 week ago (Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:03 am)

gl0spana wrote:Lamprecht dodged my challenge first (which was the point of this entire thread)

"produce ONLY ONE such document (comparable to FG report and corresponding letter) written by someone with no association to Maximilian von Herff, Franke Gricksh's accompanying supervisor"

This very selective application of the rules is why no one takes this forum seriously, you've rigged it so you can never lose. There's no point in me continuing here.

That's truly entertaining.
Pointing out the fact that you have engaged in truly massive dodging is a fact.
All one has to do is look at what was posted by you, the responses, and then the revealing dodging, subject changing, and attempted deflection by you. Simple as that. That record will remain and you just can't handle being wrong.

And since you are obviously not doing very well, I remind our readers of what Breker had to say. He is but one of many who recognize the frustration, desperation, and cognitive dissonance that those like you experience when they attempt to debate informed Revisionists.
There are numerous examples all through this forum.
Another desperate tactic at this forum by True Believers after their arguments are refuted, debunked, is to post nonsense way outside the guidelines, get chastised for that behaviour by the Moderator, and then resort to claiming "censorship".
B.

All Revisionists are former Believers.

M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

User avatar
HMSendeavour
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 610
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Challenge to Revisionists: Disprove the typewritten analysis for newly discovered Carbon Copy of Frank-Gricksh repor

Postby HMSendeavour » 1 month 1 week ago (Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:19 am)

gl0spana, you're making the claim that essentially typewriters are like fingerprints. Even though, unlike finger prints, anyone can use a typewriter if they have access to it, so there's no real reason to believe Franke-Gricksch ever touched the typewriter that belongs to these documents, and the Allies didn't just forge a document - which as Lamprecht points out based on the evidence, is likely to be the case.

If you believe that this typewriter analysis is enough to substantiate your position on the Holocaust then you should be able to differentiate the typewriters used in the documents you're presenting, and the 'other' document Lamprecht presented in his challenge to you. That you cannot do this, goes to show how your claims about the typewriter is really worthless.

That this is being made into a cause for concern regarding the exterminationist narrative is much more telling than the actual question of the typewriter itself. That this is the standard of evidence you have to stoop to, barring any other kind of evidence that you just simply don't have, which would be irrefutable, unquestionable, and therefore convincing if the Holocaust occurred, just doesn't exist. You're tacitly admitting that by thinking this typewriter question is a "gotcha" moment. When even if it was the same typewriter, what does that really prove? Not all that much. That there's a document out there made with a German typewriter, and that this document was claimed to have been from Franke-Gricksch at the phoney Nuremberg trial. No other supporting evidence, nothing to back up what's in the document itself....Which essentially makes it another piece of testimonial evidence from an unknown person.

It's really pathetic that this is the bar for evidence as it pertains to the Holocaust.

gl0spana wrote:which to my mind makes a stronger claim to authenticity than all the stamps, signatures, and proper formatting in the world, because it suggests the report was written on a specific typewriter associated with FG (due to common abnormalities clearly visible for specific letters).


So, would you say a sheet of white paper with an elaborate story about gassings written on it would be considered legitimate evidence so long as it's written on the "correct" typewriter? Even if it lacks any other authentic markers of an original German document? Surely not. Surely a blank paper without a heading, file number, stamps, or format would be highly suspicious, even if written on a German typewriter. You cannot just dismiss all other markers of authenticity because you find their absence on other Third Reich documents disconcerting to your narrative.

Anyone can use a typewriter, without the correct marks anyone could claim anything about where the document came from and who wrote it. The typewriter proves nothing.
Last edited by HMSendeavour on Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference.

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Challenge to Revisionists: Disprove the typewritten analysis for newly discovered Carbon Copy of Frank-Gricksh repor

Postby Lamprecht » 1 month 1 week ago (Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:23 am)

gl0spana wrote:Lamprecht dodged my challenge first (which was the point of this entire thread)

"produce ONLY ONE such document (comparable to FG report and corresponding letter) written by someone with no association to Maximilian von Herff, Franke Gricksh's accompanying supervisor"

This very selective application of the rules is why no one takes this forum seriously, you've rigged it so you can never lose. There's no point in me continuing here.

Your "typewriter analysis" is simply worthless. The supposed defects you have listed are exactly what one would expect from the normal use of a typewriter over a period of years.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Challenge to Revisionists: Disprove the typewritin analysis for newly discovered Carbon Copy of the Frank-Gricksh re

Postby Lamprecht » 1 month 1 week ago (Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:01 am)

Hannover wrote:Anyone with a German typewriter could and did type whatever they wanted.

And I wonder where FG's personal typewriter was at during this period. From pages 102-3 of Stephen Dorril's book "MI6: Inside the Covert World of Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service"

Image
Image

So FG "began working for MI6 from 1945 and was allowed to bypass the denazification procedures."
This supposed "report" (or part of the larger report, we don't know) is also said to have been "discovered" in late 1945. FG began working for the British secret service after his 1945 capture, and then he was released from British custody in 1947. By 1951 he was arrested by the Soviets and within a year sentenced to death. He never verified the contents of that report.

I wonder what his work with the British MI6 entailed. He did not have to be subjected to "denazification" despite his longer, authentic report including statements that would be normally considered "anti-semitic" - saying that Jews "represent a danger for the world" if they are not "done away with" or "completely isolated from human culture," stressing the need for his generation to succeed "in clearing up the Jewish problem completely."
I am not sure why someone that would make such statements would be "allowed to bypass the denazification procedures" like that. :?
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

gl0spana
Member
Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:22 am

Re: Challenge to Revisionists: Disprove the typewritten analysis for newly discovered Carbon Copy of Frank-Gricksh repor

Postby gl0spana » 1 month 1 week ago (Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:44 am)

Lamprecht wrote:
gl0spana wrote:Your "typewriter analysis" is simply worthless. The supposed defects you have listed are exactly what one would expect from the normal use of a typewriter over a period of years.


and yet you haven't been able to produce a single document of similar font where this combination of defects occurs (when there should be hundreds of thousands)

I think it's not nearly that common. Maybe if you look through 100k documents you'll find one that matches, but even if such characteristics are present in 1 out of every 1000 documents that should tip you off it is unlikely this is mere coincidence.

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Challenge to Revisionists: Disprove the typewritten analysis for newly discovered Carbon Copy of Frank-Gricksh repor

Postby Lamprecht » 1 month 1 week ago (Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:56 am)

gl0spana wrote:
Lamprecht wrote:Your "typewriter analysis" is simply worthless. The supposed defects you have listed are exactly what one would expect from the normal use of a typewriter over a period of years.

and yet you haven't been able to produce a single document of similar font where this combination of defects occurs (when there should be hundreds of thousands)

I think it's not nearly that common. Maybe if you look through 100k documents you'll find one that matches, but even if such characteristics are present in 1 out of every 1000 documents that should tip you off it is unlikely this is mere coincidence.

Or I could use your standard excuse "I'm too busy, not enough time"

The 'defects' should hardly be considered such as the text is still legible. Those serif parts of the characters are not even necessary for the letters to be read. It's going to be the first part to degrade with use.

And even if it was typed on the same typewriter, so what? FG was arrested by the British and when this document was supposedly "discovered" he was working for the British secret service (MI6). Conveniently, despite making clear "anti-Semitic" statements in his genuine/longer report, he was spared from the "Denazification" process and after a few years released by the British with no criminal charges at all. He never verified the contents of the report before he died in Soviet custody after his death sentence. His son Ekkehard didn't believe that his father wrote it either.

The lack of physical/material evidence to substantiate the claims of mass gassings at Auschwitz with Zyklon-B is far more definitive than words typed on a paper, which anyone could have done with access to paper and a [or "the"] typewriter.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

gl0spana
Member
Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:22 am

Re: Challenge to Revisionists: Disprove the typewritten analysis for newly discovered Carbon Copy of Frank-Gricksh repor

Postby gl0spana » 1 month 1 week ago (Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:45 pm)

I'm glad you're not going to spend 100s of hours on this since I actually kind of like you for some reason. I gather your search so far, which seemingly didn't even hit a proper font match, demonstrated to you the futility of such a venture. I'm happy about this.

I've read the longer report which is def anti semitic and fairly exterminationist " one comes to the conclusion that this problem has to be cleared up completely to free the world once and for all of this pestilence." but these views were shared by millions. Isn't working for mi6 enough to be spared denazification?

the typewriter wasn't his, but von herff's, who didn't continue using it. Could mi6 have tracked it down with FG's help? Possibly. Then created the false document, then conveniently "lost" it (for 80 years lol) knowing that someone would eventually be able to "authenticate" it using type analysis.

Sure all that is possible. Is it likely*? This my friend is the story of revisionism.

*Ask yourself, for example, how likely is it that the Soviets (or whoever else) were able to destroy/suppress every single German witness, document pertaining to the "resettlement" (Himmler's words) of millions of Jews from the GG in the USSR?

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Challenge to Revisionists: Disprove the typewritten analysis for newly discovered Carbon Copy of Frank-Gricksh repor

Postby Lamprecht » 1 month 1 week ago (Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:17 pm)

gl0spana wrote:I'm glad you're not going to spend 100s of hours on this since I actually kind of like you for some reason. I gather your search so far, which seemingly didn't even hit a proper font match, demonstrated to you the futility of such a venture. I'm happy about this.

It was futile from the get-go because the "typewriter analysis" doesn't prove the veracity of the claims in the document.

I've read the longer report which is def anti semitic and fairly exterminationist " one comes to the conclusion that this problem has to be cleared up completely to free the world once and for all of this pestilence." but these views were shared by millions. Isn't working for mi6 enough to be spared denazification?

Working for MI6 means he was happy to do whatever the British told him to. And his release without any charges suggests they were happy to go easy on the guy, most likely he cooperated with them whenever they asked.

the typewriter wasn't his, but von herff's, who didn't continue using it. Could mi6 have tracked it down with FG's help? Possibly. Then created the false document, then conveniently "lost" it (for 80 years lol) knowing that someone would eventually be able to "authenticate" it using type analysis.

Maximilian von Herff was also in British captivity but died in 1945. The "Allies" were obviously looking for documents and naturally, the typewriter would be accompanied by numerous documents that were typed up with it. If you have a typewriter that you know someone used (because you have documents typed by him from it) and wanted to type up a document and say that he wrote it, you would by default use that same typewriter and whatever blank paper came along with it.

And how exactly was the document "lost"? Was it not just sitting in the archives the entire time along with countless other documents? Who found it and brought it to the archives 80 years later then?

Sure all that is possible. Is it likely*? This my friend is the story of revisionism.

*Ask yourself, for example, how likely is it that the Soviets (or whoever else) were able to destroy/suppress every single German witness, document pertaining to the "resettlement" (Himmler's words) of millions of Jews from the GG in the USSR?

Except they did not do such a thing, plenty of Germans testified that there was no policy of extermination and/or that what was happening was [at a certain time] resettlement. Multiple documents confirm this interpretation. This has been explained to you, examples were given. Very few people would have known the entire process, as nearly all military matters this would have been on a "need-to-know" basis. The people in charge of getting the train to the camp would not have been told where it was to go after because that did not matter. After the war, there were millions of refugees who got up and traveled around Europe.

The Soviets were great at suppressing speech and documents. Why would someone behind the iron curtain come out and make statements contradicting what the government had said unless they wanted to be sent to the Gulag?
If you wanted to collect "Holocaust reparations" why would you come out to contradict the official story if you did not believe it?

The "story of exterminationists" is to claim enormous quantities of physical/material evidence exists in exactly known locations, and then refuse to show it (and prevent anyone from investigating) because you don't need to, as everyone else is legally/socially obligated to accept whatever you claim anyway.

"Silence can only be equated with fraud where there is a legal or moral duty to speak or where an inquiry left unanswered would be intentionally misleading."
-- U.S. vs. Prudden, U.S. Court of Appeals - Fifth Circuit, April 1970
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10305
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Challenge to Revisionists: Disprove the typewritten analysis for newly discovered Carbon Copy of Frank-Gricksh repor

Postby Hannover » 1 month 1 week ago (Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:59 pm)

Lamprecht said:
Except they did not do such a thing, plenty of Germans testified that there was no policy of extermination and/or that what was happening was [at a certain time] resettlement. Multiple documents confirm this interpretation.

See numerous examples of Germans who testified / rejected the ridiculous claim of 'extermination' here:
quora.com / Tim O'Neill: Nazis never denied 'holocaust' / WRONG
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8165

And speaking of documents that further prove there was no policy of extermination, the very real Schlegelberger Document, makes it abundantly clear. As I previously posted:
The mentioned Schlegelberger Document along with the Luther Memorandum clarifies 'The Jewish Question", real & verifiable documents that make short work of the ridiculous 'extermination' claims:

Image
"Mr Reich Minister Lammers informed me that the Führer had repeatedly declared to him that he wants to hear that the Solution of the Jewish Problem has been postponed until after the war is over. That being so, the current discussions are of purely theoretical value, in Mr Reich Minister Lammers' opinion. He will moreover take pains to ensure that, whatever else happens, no fundamental decisions are taken without his knowledge in consequence of a surprise briefing by any third party."

Document's origins: Schlegelberger's undated minute on Lammer's reference to Hitler's ruling is in German Federal Archives (BA) file R.22/52. It was sent to Staatssekretär Freisler and two other officials (bottom left). This document has been published in facsimile in David Irving's books Hitler's War, Goebbels. Mastermind of the Third Reich, and Nuremberg, the Last Battle. It was definitely dated March or April 1942. Lammers was in Berlin on April 26, 1942. See Scheel's report on a talk between Lammers and Meissner after the final session that day (T175/139/7479 et seq.)

In support of the Schlegelberger Document see the Luther Memorandum:
http://www.codoh.com/library/document/154/
Hitler, the 'Final Solution,' and the Luther Memorandum, A Response to Evans and Longerich
excerpt:
"On the occasion of a reception by the Reich Foreign Minister on 26 November 1941 the Bulgarian Foreign Minister Popoff touched on the problem of according like treatment to the Jews of European nationalities and pointed out the difficulties that the Bulgarians had in the application of their Jewish laws to Jews of foreign nationality."

"The Reich Foreign Minister answered that he thought this question brought by Mr. Popoff not uninteresting. Even now he could say one thing to him, that at the end of the war all Jews would have to leave Europe. This was the unalterable decision of the Fuehrer and also the only way to master this problem, as only a global and comprehensive solution could be applied and individual measures would not help very much."

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Challenge to Revisionists: Disprove the typewritten analysis for newly discovered Carbon Copy of Frank-Gricksh repor

Postby Lamprecht » 1 month 1 week ago (Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:08 pm)

Hannover wrote:See numerous examples of Germans who testified / rejected the ridiculous claim of 'extermination' here:
quora.com / Tim O'Neill: Nazis never denied 'holocaust' / WRONG
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8165

And speaking of documents that further prove there was no policy of extermination, the very real Schlegelberger Document, makes it abundantly clear.

These sorts of documents have already been presented to him in:

Why evacuate the Jews east at all?
viewtopic.php?t=13323

Gl0spana was unable to think of a reason why the Germans would decide to send Jews elsewhere rather than just killing them if they did not want them around. Anyone could counter that with "why kill them if you could send them away?"

He gave the same old excuse that he typically does when presented with documents or arguments he does not want to address: too busy. He thinks that I should be going through all sorts of documents to do a typewriter analysis and making images to fit his personal specifications when he should actually be the one doing this in order to prove his point. His source says the documents:
"were written with the font AR 1 from the company Ransmayer & Rodrian with a layout in use since 1930"

AR 1 was a classic font used in a large number of typewriters.

And from: viewtopic.php?t=12287
- Dr. Horst Pelckmann, defense counsel for the SS at Nuremberg, exposed the fact that over 97% of the SS men who mentioned "The Jewish Problem" denied that it was to be solved by extermination. On 21 August 1946 (IMT Proceedings, vol. 21, p. 368):
On the question of whether the SS members recognized the destruction of Jewry as an aim of the leaders, 1,593 out of 1,637 affidavits which mention this problem state that the Jewish problem was not to be solved by killing or the so-called "final solution," and that they had no knowledge of these intentions of the leaders. They point out that the SS members were forbidden to undertake individual acts against Jews. As evidence, numerous members refer to the fact that many death or other severe sentences were passed because of crimes against Jewish persons or Jewish property.
From: http://archive.fo/NNQf#selection-767.423-767.647 or http://web.archive.org/web/200904191836 ... -21-46.asp

- On July 1945, the Jewish Telegraphic Agency reported that: "A report from the place where major German war criminals are now confined discloses that all of them have denied that the Nazis had any plans to exterminate the Jews of Europe." https://archive.fo/NJgOn or http://web.archive.org/web/201412241910 ... inate-jews

More:
War-time German documents & writings mentioning the "Final Solution"
viewtopic.php?t=12296
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10305
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Challenge to Revisionists: Disprove the typewritten analysis for newly discovered Carbon Copy of Frank-Gricksh repor

Postby Hannover » 1 month 1 week ago (Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:19 pm)

Lamprecht:
These have already been presented to him

Yes, I know, but he needs reminding. :lol: ... and those reading this thread may not have seen them.

But hey, gl0spana has said to you
I actually kind of like you for some reason

Hmm, this is getting weird, but no doubt you're over joyed.

And note that gl0spana still dodges the ever growing mountain of information challenging his religion.

- Hannover

Only those who have nothing to back up their claims resort to dodging challenges to those claims.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Archie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:44 am

Re: Challenge to Revisionists: Disprove the typewritin analysis for newly discovered Carbon Copy of the Frank-Gricksh re

Postby Archie » 1 month 1 week ago (Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:02 pm)

gl0spana wrote:I linked to some archives for easy viewing for your convenience on my twitter: https://twitter.com/whatcorner/status/1 ... 2842764289


I see your Twitter is mostly Holocaust promotion and Zionist apologia.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 877
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 5:39 pm
Location: Europa

Re: Challenge to Revisionists: Disprove the typewritin analysis for newly discovered Carbon Copy of the Frank-Gricksh re

Postby Breker » 1 month 1 week ago (Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:30 pm)

Archie wrote:
gl0spana wrote:I linked to some archives for easy viewing for your convenience on my twitter: https://twitter.com/whatcorner/status/1 ... 2842764289


I see your Twitter is mostly Holocaust promotion and Zionist apologia.

It's rather curious how Mr. gl0spana promotes at Twitter what he cannot substantiate at this forum
We also see that Mr. gl0spana fails to mention that free speech on the "Holocaust" is banned at his Twitter.
Come to think of it, just about anything & anyone that Zionists and modern day communists do not like are banned at Twitter.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests