Mark Felton on Katyn massacre (new video)

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Vukdar

Mark Felton on Katyn massacre (new video)

Postby Vukdar » 4 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:24 pm)

I am subscribed to this channel, and was just waiting for when he would touch subject of Holocaust. He mostly deals with WW2 battles.

There was one video dealing with Hitler and his visit to Paris where Felton said that Hitler ordered Paris to be burned to the ground, but man who had to do it did not follow orders. It is laughable for somebody who is historian specialized in WW2 to think that.

So I was waiting if he would say anything about Holocaust, and he never did until now, well not exactlly, but it is close.

https://youtu.be/f2djnWw751s

What I find interesting is the comments. It seems that many people express this belief that Germans didn't do anything worse than Allies, and that their crimes were exaggerated. Remember, his audience is usually there to watch videos about tanks and airplanes, battles and such...

Now, does he avoid this subject because he does not believe in official story but he can't openly say it, or is he simply not interested in it?

I know one similar historian in my country who does similar things like this guy but I noticed that he has very big doubts about the Holocaust story. He also avoids this subject but leaves "clues" from which you can see his doubts only if you know that it is a hoax yourself.

P.S. When I post some comment on his video saying that gas chambers were also Soviet falsification, then I can't find my comment anymore. Like it is censored in the moment I post it. Very strange...

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Mark Felton on Katyn massacre (new video)

Postby Hannover » 4 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:24 pm)

The Katyn Masscare has been well covered at this forum.

One of the results is that it demonstrates what actual excavations look like. That verifiable excavation was photographed extensively, corpses verified, and an international body witnessed the work.
Yet the 'holocaust' claim of millions of human remains existing in known locations have been thoroughly exposed as a fraud because there are no excavations which support the ridiculous claims. The laughable excavations we have seen utterly debunk the 'holocaust' narrative.

brief examples.:
- "Mass grave" for a claimed 250,000 Jews at Sobibor in which we see maybe five skeletons, the date, cause of death, ethnicity has not been determined. :lol:
and:
!! Excavation Result: No Human Remains of alleged 34,000 Jews as claimed at Babi Yar !! In fact, no remains period.': viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11314
and:
Alleged “ash pond” for an alleged 1.1M Jew remains at Auschwitz, however no such remains can be shown to exist.

Vukdar said:
What I find interesting is the comments. It seems that many people express this belief that Germans didn't do anything worse than Allies, and that their crimes were exaggerated. Remember, his audience is usually there to watch videos about tanks and airplanes, battles and such...

Not sure what you're trying to get at, but they are right except the facts actually prove that the Allies were much worse than the Germans,

- Hannover

The claimed '6M jews & 5M others' are equal to the population of London, England. Yet there are no supporting human remains as alleged.
And they demonize Revisionists. What a scam it all is.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

gl0spana

Postby gl0spana » 4 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:35 pm)

Vukdar wrote:
Now, does he avoid this subject because he does not believe in official story but he can't openly say it, or is he simply not interested in it?

I know one similar historian in my country who does similar things like this guy but I noticed that he has very big doubts about the Holocaust story. He also avoids this subject but leaves "clues" from which you can see his doubts only if you know that it is a hoax yourself.

lol Felton wrote a book about the holocaust. https://www.amazon.com/Holocaust-Heroes ... 1591142563

like virtually every other academically accredited expert on ww2, he upholds the orthodox narrative

Vukdar

Postby Vukdar » 4 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:07 pm)

Hannover wrote:Not sure what you're trying to get at, but they are right except the facts actually prove that the Allies were much worse than the Germans,

I wanted to say that I did not expect that. People most often see Germans as these monsters. Some even go to say that they deserved everything Allies did to them after the war. So I am thinking, how many people really do think official story is true, and how many don't but are quiet about it...

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:12 pm)

gl0spana wrote:Felton wrote a book about the holocaust. https://www.amazon.com/Holocaust-Heroes ... 1591142563

like virtually every other academically accredited expert on ww2, he upholds the orthodox narrative

That's laughable.
In the first place, being "accredited' requires an Orwellian acceptance of the Zionist mandated yet impossible 'holocaust' narrative.
The fact that free speech on the 'holocaust' is banned in so called 'academia' further proves it is a fraud. The topic simply does not hold up to science, rational thought, logic.
A so called "holocaust scholar" is the ultimate oxymoron.
I also notice that gl0spana is unwilling to start a thread on any "holocaust scholar" that he chooses.

The fact is that Felton has no more proof than gl0spana or anyone else does.

However, as has been thoroughly shown, there are numerous scholars who have simply demolished the ridiculous 'holocaust' narrative.

And as has also been shown, gl0spana cannot provide proof for the scientifically impossible storyline. He has revealingly dodged challenges over & over again for proof of his claims.

Readers, please see examples of gl0spana being routed and his dodging of challenges:

Eulogy for Gl0spana
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13474

Challenge to Believer & Forum registrant Gl0spana on Alleged 'Gas Chambers'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13751

Why it doesn't matter that existence of mass graves at Belzec cannot be proven
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13757

the nature of The Big Lie
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13317

- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

Vukdar

Postby Vukdar » 4 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:26 pm)

gl0spana wrote:
lol Felton wrote a book about the holocaust. https://www.amazon.com/Holocaust-Heroes ... 1591142563

Well, he never said a single word about it in his videos. At least I have never seen it.

This "academically accredited" does not mean much to me. I think we should just look at the evidence and not argue the point from position of authority.

Sannhet
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sannhet » 4 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:35 pm)

Vukdar wrote:What I find interesting is the comments. It seems that many people express this belief that Germans didn't do anything worse than Allies, and that their crimes were exaggerated. Remember, his audience is usually there to watch videos about tanks and airplanes, battles and such...

I remember noticing this in the 2000s when I first started engaging on the Internet. The "comment section" would usually have a very different tone than the "article." (Others noticed it, too, and someone famously called the US 2016 election "the comment section against the article," with Trump as "the comment section" and Hillary Clinton as "the article," at least that is what they were symbolically.)

This "Comment Section vs. Article" phenomenon goes on in the 2020s but in a different way. It was very clear in Youtube comment sections ten years ago, less today with different forms of censorship. It also became common on Twitter and to a lesser extent Facebook. All these places began to use a stronger hand in censoring or banning the "troublemakers." Last year, Yahoo News, which got thousands of comments on every story, banned comments after allowing them for twenty years.

The comment sections are a clue to how common Holocaust Revisionism, at least among the kinds of people who make comments, not general public.

gl0spana

Postby gl0spana » 4 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:04 pm)

Hannover wrote:In the first place, being "accredited' requires an Orwellian acceptance of the Zionist mandated yet impossible 'holocaust' narrative.
The fact that free speech on the 'holocaust' is banned in so called 'academia' further proves it is a fraud. The topic simply does not hold up to science, rational thought, logic.

Is your theory these many thousands of ww2 scholars are aware of the hoax (because this should be blatantly obvious to anyone who has spent more than a few hours on the subject) but covering up for political reasons, or some kind of mania has come over these relatively intelligent well-studied people, allowing them to hold a belief in clear violation of logic and reason?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:36 pm)

gl0spana wrote:
Hannover wrote:In the first place, being "accredited' requires an Orwellian acceptance of the Zionist mandated yet impossible 'holocaust' narrative.

Is your theory these many thousands of ww2 scholars are aware of the hoax (because this should be blatantly obvious to anyone who has spent more than a few hours on the subject) but covering up for political reasons, or some kind of mania has come over these relatively intelligent well-studied people, allowing them to hold a belief in clear violation of logic and reason?

I said that no one will be "accredited' unless they accepted what Zionist / neo-Marxist dominated 'academia' requires.
The process is rigged. Simple as that.

And, the mere fact that free speech is not permitted is further proof that the 'holocaust' narrative is fraudulent.

Furthermore, your use of the term "accredited" is a cheap appeal to authority, based upon claims which have been easily discredited.

I see that while you promote this Mark Felton, you have avoided telling us why.
I then challenge you tell us what Felton writes that you feel is proof of the 'holocaust', and why.

I also challenge you, in another another thread of it's own topic, to name your favorite "accredited" academic out your claimed "thousands".
Tell us what he / she says. Tell us what information he / she presents that you feel is proof of the 'holocaust narrative and why.

Let's see how you try to dodge these challenges as you did the many previous ones.

- Hannover

Vukdar

Postby Vukdar » 4 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:19 am)

The thing is that today historians do not investigate. He just reads a bunch of books to be able to write his own book. It is compilation.

Real investigation would be if Mark Felton did something they did not do before. For example he could write book about Treblinka where they would dig a little bit to uncover those corpses. :)

You see. In my country there were 8000 muslim men killed during the war. They were POW. Serbian general who ordered executions didn't kill women and children. He took buses and sent them to freedom. Corpses of these men were put in mass graves, and they tried to hide this after the war by moving them from these graves to some other location. But you cannot hide that many bodies without somebody knowing something so nowdays they are doing constant excavations. These bodies are dug up, then identified, and then properly burried in individual graves.

Even with that kind of work there are still questons about numbers. See, we do not know if all 8000 were executed after they were taken prisoners or if there is people who just simply died in combat among them.

I understand that it was long time ago, but it is also fact that it is a lot more than 8000 bodies. They do not need to identify them. Why not just proper burial?

HMSendeavour
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby HMSendeavour » 4 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:07 am)

gl0spana wrote:like virtually every other academically accredited expert on ww2, he upholds the orthodox narrative

Well. As Archie has pointed out in his excellent thread, the most influential Holocaust "historians" had no credentials whatsoever. See the thread: Academic Credentials and Holocaust Historiography, the surprising reality https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13612&p=99261

You know who does have credentials? Revisionists. Yet, when people like Walter Lüftl (President of the Austrian Engineers Chamber), Leuchter (Expert in Execution Technology), Rudolf (Chemist) or Dalton (University Professor) to just name very few come out to denounce the fraud of the Holocaust, people like you Gl0spana call them cranks irrespective of how credentialed they are. Don't pretend like you give a damn, while all the Jewish social activists with Marxist leanings or social science degrees come out and write hack book after hack book about a topic they have a concerted interest, for racial and religious reasons, to promulgate.

This is ignoring the fact that all the evidence which supposedly gave the historian the right to research the Holocaust as an a priori truth came from Nuremberg, where they employed expert witnesses (people who were payed to lie in their testimony) to produce the results they wanted. Not to mention that no bodies, or execution equipment, let alone documents were produced to prove the Germans had or carried out, any extermination plan. The document relied upon for decades (USSR-008) was nothing more than another Soviet forgery signed by the same Soviet propagandists who signed to the effect that the Germans were responsible for Katyn.

The apparently "credentialed" historian, for more than half a century, and still to this day, has done no critical research into the foundation of the Holocaust (like cross-examining witnesses, or scientifically searching for proof). They all failed to do their due diligence and instead adopted a pre-determined conclusion. While also promoting criminalisation and employment termination of those who did not agree with them, thereby making it impossible for anyone who might have credentials to take a position against the Holocaust narrative and hope to see another day of freedom, or in stable employment.

How funny it is, that Robert Jan van Pelt, the man who helped smear Leutcher, was himself nothing more than a Jewish activist, employed as a Dutch 'cultural historian' (as van Pelt admitted) who blatantly lied about being a registered architect and produced a forged drawing of an alleged Gas Chamber with a wire mesh column that he claimed came from original German blueprints. He published this forgery in a book he co-authored in 1996 (Auschwitz, 1270 to the Present), and in the Irving/Lipstadt case in 2000 he was forced to admit that there was no such plan or blueprint that contained a wire mesh column. Plus he ripped of Pressac and just didn't cite him, so he's a plagiarist too - as has been shown. See Rudolf's talk at the 13th IHR conference in 2000 and Mattogno's 'The Real Case for Auschwitz'. van Pelt cannot possibly be taken seriously when you know what kinds of things he's said. Yet he is today a standard source for those 'credentialed historians' (spin doctors) who blatantly lie about the alleged Holocaust. So, in truth, they don't even care about credentials so long as you support their Jewish victim narrative.

Don't talk to us revisionists about credentials. You have no legs to stand on, in fact, your legs are made of clay.
Last edited by HMSendeavour on Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:21 am)

The Felton Katyn forest murders vid came up on my youtube feed yesterday and I'll watch it later.

I am fairly certain Felton is a jew. So that would probably cloud or restrict his view and comments on the subject. I'm interested to see how he frames the murders at Katyn and the investigations and subsequent admission by the Russians.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

HMSendeavour
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby HMSendeavour » 4 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:44 am)

gl0spana wrote:Is your theory these many thousands of ww2 scholars are aware of the hoax (because this should be blatantly obvious to anyone who has spent more than a few hours on the subject) but covering up for political reasons, or some kind of mania has come over these relatively intelligent well-studied people, allowing them to hold a belief in clear violation of logic and reason?

They're not well studied. They're simply more adept at lying in some cases, and taking liberties in their interpretation to extremes in others. Richard Evans is a great example of that. Usually, as is obvious, their standard for evidence is remarkably low. Hence the blind faith in "witnesses". The apparently "well-studied" historians never did any original research until revisionists came along to force them. First with Irving in the late 70s, but much more vigorously in the mid to late 1980s with Ernst Zundel when the huge cracks started to show, culminating in the "win" they needed in the year 2000. Partially because of Irving's own incompetence (even though he wasn't wrong), and the fact that he stood alone against the wealthy Jews in the publishing world, in Hollywood and in the media who were all behind the Irving smear campaign. Not to mention the judge who effectively had his hands tied.

Carlo Mattogno et al. has done more original archival research than these apparently "well-studied" and "credentialed" lying "historians".
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference.

Vukdar

Postby Vukdar » 4 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:34 am)

borjastick wrote:The Felton Katyn forest murders vid came up on my youtube feed yesterday and I'll watch it later.

I am fairly certain Felton is a jew. So that would probably cloud or restrict his view and comments on the subject. I'm interested to see how he frames the murders at Katyn and the investigations and subsequent admission by the Russians.

Did you watch it? :)

See, I think he would talk about Katyn because everybody knows what happened. (check the comments on his video)

Btw, he explained how Germans investigated this case. It is strange how he never thinks about the fact that Allies have never done anything similar or even close to this.

He throws some "facts" about Germans and how they already killed hundreds of thousands of POW and civilians up that point so that investigation was there only to divert from that fact.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:40 am)

Vukdar wrote:
borjastick wrote:The Felton Katyn forest murders vid came up on my youtube feed yesterday and I'll watch it later.

Did you watch it? :)

See, I think he would talk about Katyn because everybody knows what happened. (check the comments on his video)

Btw, he explained how Germans investigated this case. It is strange how he never thinks about the fact that Allies have never done anything similar or even close to this.

He throws some "facts" about Germans and how they already killed hundreds of thousands of POW and civilians up that point so that investigation was there only to divert from that fact.

Yes I did watch it. I felt that he trotted through the story missing several key points as he went along, probably deliberately so.

I commented on it that they were able to prove this mass shooting but couldn't prove anything to do with Babi Yar. I also pointed out that Beria and those who shoot/claim mass murder are usually members of the Tribe.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”