LAST RESTING PLACE 220-year-old Mass grave of 80 British soldiers found

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

LAST RESTING PLACE 220-year-old Mass grave of 80 British soldiers found

Postby borjastick » 1 month 2 weeks ago (Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:27 am)

LAST RESTING PLACE Mass grave of 80 British soldiers found

A MASS grave that held the bodies of more than 80 British soldiers has been discovered in a Dutch castle moat.

The 220-year-old skeletons were discovered in the Dutch city of Vianen and date back to the battle against French revolutionaries.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14092291/ ... ch-castle/

Oh the irony of it all. I'll let those who can see the irony see the irony, if you know what I mean...

Auschwitz.

Babi Yar

'Holocaust by bullets' anyone?
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: LAST RESTING PLACE 220-year-old Mass grave of 80 British soldiers found

Postby Lamprecht » 1 month 2 weeks ago (Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:39 pm)

HC Blog has a recent article, claiming Jews are somehow exempt from burial when it is convenient for them:

Jewish Burial Law and Exhumation of Mass Graves
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... on-of.html

The issue I have with this line of argument is that:
1 - The alleged huge mass graves are crime scenes, not proper burials
2 - People are being imprisoned for questioning their existence

This whole religious law thing is total nonsense. If we are to allow it to supersede basic laws, I don't see how Jews wouldn't be able to claim that there's a mass grave wherever they want one to be.

Maybe I could make my own religion, declare that someone killed my dog and buried him in his back yard, that I witnessed it, and then tell the police that it is against my religion to exhume the bodies of dead pets. :roll:
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 month 2 weeks ago (Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:54 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:HC Blog has a recent article, claiming Jews are somehow exempt from burial when it is convenient for them:

Jewish Burial Law and Exhumation of Mass Graves
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... on-of.html

The issue I have with this line of argument is that:
1 - The alleged huge mass graves are crime scenes, not proper burials
2 - People are being imprisoned for questioning their existence

This whole religious law thing is total nonsense. If we are to allow it to supersede basic laws, I don't see how Jews wouldn't be able to claim that there's a mass grave wherever they want one to be.

Maybe I could make my own religion, declare that someone killed my dog and buried him in his back yard, that I witnessed it, and then tell the police that it is against my religion to exhume the bodies of dead pets. :roll:

The "Holocaust Controversies" nonsense is demolished here:

The Big Excuse: 'excavation & exhumation of Jews forbidden':
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6817
and:
"Jewish Burial Law" as excuse:
viewtopic.php?t=8997

More points:

- Jews have actually attempted excavations but came up empty. That in itself debunks the fake HC excuse.
An example:
!! Excavation Result: No Human Remains of alleged 34,000 Jews as claimed at Babi Yar !! In fact, no remains period.': viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11314

- Regular Jew graves have been / are routinely exhumed and moved to Israel per wishes of family members.

- Exhumations of Jews, and anyone else of course, routinely occur for police investigations, and certainly the non-existent immense 'holocaust" remains are supposed to be of a criminal nature.

Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Volksgenosse

Postby Volksgenosse » 1 month 2 weeks ago (Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:24 pm)

The fact that archaeologists and scientists can identify skeletons from any time period of history and as you posted they found 80 British soldiers from the late 18th century, without even knowing they were there, makes the whole mass grave narrative and the executions which constitute a part of the Holocaust just ridiculous claims that have yet to be proved. We know exactly where the Einsatzgruppen allegedly executed the claimed 33,771 Jews and the 100.000-150.000 Soviet POWs, Gypsies and Ukrainians. We know where the Babi Yar ravine is and we are talking about nearly 200.000 people executed in the same place. That's a huge number of dead bodies and no one has ever tried excavating the site so the massacre can be proved once and for all. It's not that they didn't think about excavating, it's only that they know they won't find the bodies, plus the religious excuse which was posted earlier.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 month 2 weeks ago (Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:37 pm)

Volksgenosse:
We know where the Babi Yar ravine is and we are talking about nearly 200.000 people executed in the same place. That's a huge number of dead bodies and no one has ever tried excavating the site so the massacre can be proved once and for all

See my link above, there was an excavation of Babi Yar by a group of Jews, they failed to find anything.

Welcome, Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”