Shoah film 'witnesses' were paid says director Lanzmann

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3096
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Shoah film 'witnesses' were paid says director Lanzmann

Postby Hektor » 1 year 6 months ago (Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:56 pm)

Aeon wrote:"But the storyline says diesel was used, which is impossible as a murder weapon as alleged."
May I ask what is this this storyline you're referring to, and where can I read it? All I've heard is that some prisoners were confused about the functionality of the Treblinka engine. I don't think they had any way of knowing which fuel the Nazis were using. However, the people who installed the engines said it was a benzine engine. I'd rather believe the guys who handled the machine than people who didn't probably even touch it.

"The tank engine would have been diesel, if the story were factual. Again, impossible."
Why is it necessary that it was diesel for the story to be factual, taking account my response above?

To propose an answer why they switched the story about the gasoline; because that's how science works. New and more reliable evidence trumps the old one, and in this case it seems Poliakov had been confused upon writing his original text. Human error can be expected not only from historians, but from everyone time to time.
....

Nope, no NEW evidence and no OLD evidence neither. They switched to gasoline engines after getting pressure from Revisionists on the Diesel narrative. They do however switch back to Diesel from time to time. And also defend practicality of Diesel as murder weapon from time to time.

The fact is that both gasoline as well as diesel engines are impractical as mass-murder weapons. There is far simpler methods you can kill people in a room. That's how science works.



User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9459
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Shoah film 'witnesses' were paid says director Lanzmann

Postby Hannover » 1 year 6 months ago (Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:02 pm)

Aeon wrote:"But the storyline says diesel was used, which is impossible as a murder weapon as alleged."
1. May I ask what is this this storyline you're referring to, and where can I read it? All I've heard is that some prisoners were confused about the functionality of the Treblinka engine. I don't think they had any way of knowing which fuel the Nazis were using. However, the people who installed the engines said it was a benzine engine. I'd rather believe the guys who handled the machine than people who didn't probably even touch it.

2. "The tank engine would have been diesel, if the story were factual. Again, impossible."
Why is it necessary that it was diesel for the story to be factual, taking account my response above?

To propose an answer why they switched the story about the gasoline; because that's how science works. New and more reliable evidence trumps the old one, and in this case it seems Poliakov had been confused upon writing his original text. Human error can be expected not only from historians, but from everyone time to time.

3. What do you mean by this: "Nope, no such excavated massive remains can be shown, verified, it's all just bluff. "
I'm pretty sure they are showing the ashes in the monuments of Madjanek and Sobibor at least. About Treblinka, I do not know, unless there's a similar monument in the site? If not, one possibility is that they got rid of the evidence altogether and dumped the ashes God knows where. In this case, there would be no way to provide primary evidence about it. Despite this, it seems that the latest archeological excavation team found some evidence, http://www.livescience.com/44443-trebli ... ation.html
If this does not satisfy you, I'm not sure what else you'd count as evidence? One way would be to travel to these locations, dig the earth yourself for a lengthy period of time, and see whether remains can be found.

4. I don't know what to say about the issues you presented about Auschwitz. I actually imagined the place as you instructed and it certainly looks like a busy complex (or a mess). However, I'm pretty sure the state-sponsored Nazis had their way of making it all work.

1. The storyline says that diesel was used, please actually read what I post. I gave you references, read them.
The only ones confused are those that realize that their original claim of diesel has blown up in their faces and doesn't hold up, so now they must attempt to switch. See my references.

2. "Eyewitness" Wiernik claimed a Russian diesel tank engine was used for gassings.

American citizen John Demjanjuk. Demjanjuk was accused of having murdered at least 875,000 Jews with diesel exhaust at the alleged extermination camp at Treblinka in 1942/43.

and again:
According to Léon Poliakov, a French-Jewish historian who has written at length in support of the 'holocaust' story.
[qyuote]"[...] there is little to add to this description [the Gerstein Statement], which holds good for Treblinka and Sobibor as well as for the Belzec camp. The latter installations were constructed in almost the same way and also used the exhaust carbon monoxide gases from Diesel motors as death agents."[/quote]

and see:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic ... mMYNYXF9ac
during the first stage, three gas chambers were in operation, each of them,much like those in Sobibor,4 x 4 m. in size and 2.6 m. high.
A diesel engine producing poisonous carbon monoxide, as well as a generator which supplied the whole camp with electricity, were housed
in a built-on room


3. Show us these alleged human remains, show us. Don't make empty claims.

As for your citation to the fraudulent Sturdy-Colls excavation at Treblinka, well you're way behind, see:

E. Hunt's "Treblinka Archaeology Hoax" Video / READY TO VIEW
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8579
and:
'Eric Hunt's response to David Cole / Treblinka'
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8744

So where are the remains of the alleged 900,000 Jews at Treblinka? 250,000 alleged at Sobibor? 1.5 million alleged at Auschwitz?
34,000 alleged at Babi Yar? .. on & on.

4. So you are defending a position for which you have no knowledge. Hardly credible.
You say you're "pretty sure the state-sponsored Nazis had their way of making it all work".
IOW, you have no proof and simply believe.
Religions are funny that way.

It's time for your dodging to stop, answer the challenges. Please see the guidelines you agreed to.

- Hannover

"The mere fact that we have so many "survivors" when it's claimed that 'the Germans tried to kill every Jew they could get their hands on' blows away the scam.
The massive numbers of so called "survivor$" are living testimony to the fraudulence of the impossible '6M Jews, 5M others, & gas chambers'."
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

avatar
Aeon
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:41 pm

Re: Shoah film 'witnesses' were paid says director Lanzmann

Postby Aeon » 1 year 6 months ago (Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:05 pm)

Dodging? I have attempted to answer every sudden question you've bombarded me by my best ability. How am I supposed to show you the remains? Should I go dig them from the sites or steal from the monuments? Perhaps I should send you some of the ashes in a letter? But then again, you could just claim I've taken it from somewhere else. It's beginning to seem you're effectively making the case impossible to prove.

For Sobibor, here's a page that can be found directly by using google: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2013 ... tion-camp/
Third image from up shows the Sobibor monument with the ashes.

[Aeon:
You posted a entire string of questions which belong in different threads, those threads already exist or you can start new threads for each if you like. See guidelines. Moderator]

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9459
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Shoah film 'witnesses' were paid says director Lanzmann

Postby Hannover » 1 year 6 months ago (Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:38 pm)

Aeon wrote:Dodging? I have attempted to answer every sudden question you've bombarded me by my best ability. How am I supposed to show you the remains? Should I go dig them from the sites or steal from the monuments? Perhaps I should send you some of the ashes in a letter? But then again, you could just claim I've taken it from somewhere else. It's beginning to seem you're effectively making the case impossible to prove.

For Sobibor, here's a page that can be found directly by using google: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2013 ... tion-camp/
Third image from up shows the Sobibor monument with the ashes.

Aeon, you dodged:
Please give us the specific testimonies of those you find believable, credible, and tell us why you think they are believable, credible.

You have dodged the entire gassing scenario that is alleged for Auschwitz/Birkenau which I posted.

You have dodged the numerous examples of diesel gassing claims, I give very specific citations.

You have dodged: 'Lanzmann's "Shoah" Witness Bronislaw Falborski'.

You have dodged:
Please tell us what you consider to be the strong points of the movie 'Shoah', cite specific quotes, please.

You have dodged:
Could you also actually show us the contents of the alleged enormous mass graves that Jews claim exist? .... since they claim to know where these alleged enormous mass graves are.

You have dodged:
Please give us the specific testimonies of those you find believable, credible, and tell us why you think they are believable, credible.

Please show us a laboratory analysis that concludes that the heap of dirt at Sobibor curiously hidden away under a structure is in fact massive human ashes.
see:
'Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10610
brief excerpt:
Image
At Sobibor there is a pile of ashes in a memorial, which is shown in the photo [below]. This memorial contains the ashes left from the bodies of 170,000 to 250,000 prisoners.

So why don't we see them?

Why do Zionist 'archaeologists' avoid excavating, verifying, displaying the alleged contents there?

Why does the tall tale say that 'the Germans tried to erase every shred of proof in order to cover up their crime', yet allegedly left massive remains laying around at Sobibor?


- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that denies free speech and the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9459
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Shoah film 'witnesses' were paid says director Lanzmann

Postby Hannover » 1 year 6 months ago (Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:09 am)

Yet another beat down of this fraudulent 'documentary' which was intended as Zionist propaganda meant to distract from the growing revisionist movement.
Big problem .... the more they try the worse it becomes for their laughable & impossible 'holocau$t' storyline.

see:
'Holocaust Movie Shoah Exposed as Propaganda'
http://www.vho.org/tr/2003/2/Beaulieu166-168.html

excerpts:
SS-Unterscharführer Franz Suchomel is an important witness who is said to confirm the reality of mass gassings, in his case regarding the alleged extermination camp Treblinka. Claude Lanzmann, a French Jew and filmmaker, succeeded to get a 850,000$ subvention from the Israeli government in 1977[1] to produce a holocaust 'documentary' whose aim was mainly to convince skeptics in a period where revisionism had started to be a concern for some people. Subsequently, additional funds were provided by the French government and private sources. The film was finished only in 1985, 8 years later.

In the movie's acknowledgment section, no word is uttered about the fact that it received massive funding from Israel. And what is even more revealing, no word is mentioned either that all the German witnesses that agreed to participate as witnesses in this movie received 3,000 DM, but had to agree not to reveal this fact for 30 years.[2] Thus, the German witnesses 'testified' for money.

The movie Shoah is terribly long (91/2 hours), something that can partially explain its success. One of the key testimonies used today is that of Franz Suchomel, a former SS guard, born in 1903, who had already spent a few years in jail a decade before. Due to his health condition it is probable that Suchomel died somewhere in the early 80's.

Before discussing Suchomel's testimony in detail, I will briefly review the extermination charges for Treblinka and the reasons that make such a story improbable.

In brief, the story is that between summer 1942 and summer 1943, some 800,000 mainly Polish Jews were deported to the Treblinka camp and vanished without a trace in the gas chambers over a period of 13 to 14 months. The bulk of them were allegedly killed prior to the spring of 1943 and buried in mass graves from August 1942 onward. In the spring of 1943, the corpses were excavated and burned on open fires in order to remove any trace of the crime, although gassing continued on a smaller scale. Treblinka was supposed to be a 'pure' extermination camp, which is why we wouldn't expect post-war testimonies. However, the story offered is that an uprising took place at the end of the camp's existence (August 1943), i.e., when most of the corpses were already destroyed, and that about 50 regular inmates succeeded to escape, which enabled them later to testify about the crime the Germans had try to cover.[3]


This is considered the mass grave for 800,000 Jews. :lol:

Image

more:
It is well known that many atrocity stories circulated about Treblinka during the alleged event and that both the Polish and the Jewish resistance diffused actively those claims. We know also from the author Yuri Suhl,[9] that in "nearly each ghetto and each camp" there were Jewish cells of resistance, and that "thousands of Jewish fighters were hiding in the Polish forest to harass the Germans," attacking munitions convoys, German soldiers, etc.[10] Today, some Jewish organizations accuse the Poles for their failure to attack Treblinka during the war, but even the Jewish partisans did neither consider it necessary to attack Treblinka's weak garrison nor to dynamite the railroad system that was leading to it.

Neither the Polish resistance nor the Jewish resistance tried to take photos of the huge amount of corpses dragged out of the gas chambers or burned in the open during those months. It is claimed that the inner fence was kept covered with tree branches to conceal the activities within, but Treblinka was partly surrounded by trees. Climbing on one of these with a zoom lens was thus possible. The resistance knew that a photo of mass graves or burning pyres, with recognizable features like wire fences, buildings, and SS guards was priceless if they wanted to back their charge. They had one year to do it, but did not do anything. Even the photo album of former camp commander Kurt Franz is useless in this case.

So why wasn't the International Red Cross notified and shown all that is alleged?
Because it was never there in the first place.

And the way Lanzmann supposedly filmed the interviews further gives the game away.
again:
'Holocaust Movie Shoah Exposed as Propaganda'
http://www.vho.org/tr/2003/2/Beaulieu166-168.html

- Hannover

This is way too easy.

Must reads:
Holocaust Handbooks & Documentaries
http://holocausthandbooks.com
and:
http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=1
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9459
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Shoah film 'witnesses' were paid says director Lanzmann

Postby Hannover » 1 year 6 months ago (Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:14 am)

In addition, not to be missed:

'Shoah', a Review
Dr. Robert Faurisson.
http://codoh.com/library/document/2184/

excerpt:
Let's deal in some detail with the "witnesses" in Shoah. We are not talking about "witnesses" in the legal sense of the term. None of the a "witnesses" was verified and examined. No "witness" was cross-examined. No "testimony" seems to have been reproduced in its complete form, and Lanzmann presented only nine and a half hours of the 350 hours of film that he shot. The "testimonies" are, furthermore, systematically cut and are given only in fragments, on the basis of images carefully chosen to condition the viewer.

You've just gotta love Abraham Bomba and his barber shop .... in a gas chamber. :lol:
more:
The room measured four meters by four meters. He said that narrow space contained 16 or 17 barbers and some benches; approximately 60 or 70 naked women entered along with an unknown number of children; it took about 8 minutes for that entire group to have its hair cut; no one left the room; then 70 or 80 more women entered, again with an unknown number of children; the hair cutting for that whole group lasted about 10 minutes. Therefore, those present by then numbered about 146 or 147 people, not counting the children, and other space was occupied by the benches – all this in a space of 16 square meters! This is all pure nonsense.
But new participant Aeon has stated in this thread that he was "pretty sure the state-sponsored Nazis had their way of making it all work". :roll:

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that denies free speech and the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2228
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Shoah film 'witnesses' were paid says director Lanzmann

Postby borjastick » 1 year 6 months ago (Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:54 am)

In the first treblinka trials there where 11 other people charged - yet non non of them denied that there was in fact an extermination of jewish people going on there. So far i have not heard any reasonable revisionist explanation to why that is.

I also have not heard any reasonable revisionist theory of how West germany found all those people guilty - other than ridiculous conspiracy theories.
- onetruth

The answer is simple and well discussed here and around the subject - threats and coercion. Threats were made to the accused about family safety, being handed over to the Russians and in some cases torture was used, we know that for sure. No doubt they were also threatened with lifelong jail terms if they didn't co-operate. Yet would you know it most SS and others jailed in the post war trials were released by the early fifties. Why would you release someone who had been guilty of massive numbers in mass murders??? Some of these officers then went on to have very successful careers in Germany, so they didn't have to live in the shadows either. Another oddity for those convicted of such heinous crimes don't you think?
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3096
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Shoah film 'witnesses' were paid says director Lanzmann

Postby Hektor » 1 year 6 months ago (Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:54 am)

borjastick wrote:
In the first treblinka trials there where 11 other people charged - yet non non of them denied that there was in fact an extermination of jewish people going on there. So far i have not heard any reasonable revisionist explanation to why that is.

I also have not heard any reasonable revisionist theory of how West germany found all those people guilty - other than ridiculous conspiracy theories.
- onetruth

The answer is simple and well discussed here and around the subject - threats and coercion. Threats were made to the accused about family safety, being handed over to the Russians and in some cases torture was used, we know that for sure. No doubt they were also threatened with lifelong jail terms if they didn't co-operate. Yet would you know it most SS and others jailed in the post war trials were released by the early fifties. Why would you release someone who had been guilty of massive numbers in mass murders??? Some of these officers then went on to have very successful careers in Germany, so they didn't have to live in the shadows either. Another oddity for those convicted of such heinous crimes don't you think?

He's specifically talking about the Treblinka Trials and one would have to have a look at the exact details there.

On a more general note, the request by Exterminationists for accused openly dismissing the Holocaust as a lie, is a bit ridiculous to say the least. The best accused (or other witnesses) would usually say is that they "don't have knowledge about XY". Their legal council may give them advise to be "cooperative" with the court. And that court may have already some prejudicial opinion on events or guilt. In the case of West-German courts one needs to bear in mind several issues:
- West Germany was/is an occupied country under American hegemony.
- Courts accepted the verdicts of the Nuremberg Trials as valid court decisions.
- Accepting Nuremberg and other Allied show trials as valid means you accept the Holocaust narrative as true.
- Courts can get directive from the executive branch, especially the prosecutors do so.
- The Holocaust related cases were highly politicized there was pressure on all gov. branches to "show that we're dealing with out past".

There you have it. Prosecutor, judge and your own legal council all believe you are guilty. Just your degree of guilt needs to be determined. What's the most plausible manner how an accused will behave in such a situation?

The Lanzmann witnesses weren't in a court situation, but they may have perceived it quite similar. As for Treblinka, there is no physical evidence for this being an extermination camp whatsoever. Now contrast this with the "cooperative accused". Do you still think you can use the verdicts of such trials as "proof for the Holocaust"?

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2228
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Shoah film 'witnesses' were paid says director Lanzmann

Postby borjastick » 1 year 6 months ago (Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:24 am)

Fair enuffsky Hektor so let's look at the Treblinka trials;

All data taken from Wikipedia-https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka_trials

Dusseldorf District Court between 1964 and 1970.
The two Treblinka trials concerning the Treblinka extermination camp personnel began in 1964. Held at Düsseldorf in West Germany, they were the two judicial trials in a series of similar war crime trials held during the early 1960s, such as the Jerusalem Adolf Eichmann trial (1961) and the Frankfurt Auschwitz Trials (1963–65), as a result of which the general public came to realize the extent of the crimes that some two decades earlier had been perpetrated in occupied Poland by Nazi bureaucrats and their willing executioners. In the subsequent years, separate trials dealt with personnel of the Bełżec (1963–65), Sobibor (1966), and Majdanek (1975–81) extermination camps.[1]


SS-Untersturmführer Deputy commandant Life imprisonment Served 28 years, released, lived another 5 years
Otto Richard Horn SS-Unterscharführer Totenlager – Corpse detail Acquitted
Erwin Lambert Lambert, Erwin.jpg SS-Unterscharführer Built Large Gas Chambers 4 years imprisonment Time served. Died 1976
Heinrich Matthes Matthes, Heinrich.jpg SS-Scharführer Chief of Totenlager Life imprisonment
Willi Mentz Treblinka - Bredow Mentz Möller Hirtreiter.jpg SS-Unterscharführer Lazarett ("Infirmary," which actually meant shooting victims) Life imprisonment Released in 1978 and died 3 months later
August Miete Miete, August.jpg SS-Unterscharführer Lazarett – "Angel of Death" Life imprisonment Possibly released in the mid 1980s.[4]
Gustav Münzberger SS-Unterscharführer Totenlager – Gas Chambers 12 years imprisonment Served 6 years, released on good behavior, lived another 6 years
Albert Rum SS-Unterscharführer Totenlager – Gas Chambers 3 years imprisonment
Otto Stadie SS-Stabsscharführer Camp Administration 6 years imprisonment Released early due to poor health, lived about another decade
Franz Suchomel Suchomel, Franz.jpg SS-Unterscharführer Gold and Valuables 7 years imprisonment Served 4 years, released, lived another 10 years
Kurt Küttner Küttner, Kurt.jpg SS-Oberscharführer Lower camp of Treblinka II Died before trial


You'll notice that the main people in all trials such as these either die before or during the trial or are locked up for a long time to silence them. But the real operators of these so called mass murder camps are lightly sentenced and then released back into the community after a relatively short period of time.

I have also read up on the other main trials such as Majdanek, Sobibor and the same thing applies, perhaps even more leniency than here. Maybe I'll start another topic covering these trials and lightness of touch given to most people.

The short sentences given to most can of course be interpreted a number of ways but for me I think it reflects the paucity of hard evidence and the political nature of the emerging Germany and western europe after the war. IOWs to be seen to prosecute but to understand the world moves on and frankly there was very little other than 'witnesses' on which to convict.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Shoah film 'witnesses' were paid says director Lanzmann

Postby hermod » 1 year 6 months ago (Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:21 am)

onetruth wrote:As far as i understand Suchomel has already served his time and was not likely to be trialed for the same crimes twice,


Suchomel was sentenced to 6 years in jail and he spent 4 years in jail.

In the first treblinka trials there where 11 other people charged - yet non non of them denied that there was in fact an extermination of jewish people going on there. So far i have not heard any reasonable revisionist explanation to why that is.


Have you heard any reasonable explanation to why some German guards confessed homicidal gassings at Buchenwald?

Have you heard any reasonable explanation to how the [George W.] Bush administration easily got testimonial 'evidence' of a non-existent connection between Al Qaida and Iraq after 9/11?

I also have not heard any reasonable revisionist theory of how West germany found all those people guilty - other than ridiculous conspiracy theories.


Have you heard any reasonable exterminationist theory of how mild sentences (for which West Germany was sharply criticized later) wouldn't have secured the easy obtaining of bogus testimonial 'evidence' from those guys?

False confessions occur almost every day whether you like it or not. Get used to it...



"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

avatar
cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 552
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: Shoah film 'witnesses' were paid says director Lanzmann

Postby cold beer » 1 year 6 months ago (Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:35 pm)

Is there any possibility that we can get an image of the newspaper article in which it is admitted that the witnesses were paid?

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1511
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Re: Shoah film 'witnesses' were paid says director Lanzmann

Postby Moderator » 1 year 6 months ago (Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:37 pm)

Search newspaper databases for Le Monde, 2004, September 16, page 12.
See the OP for more.
It may be behind a pay wall
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3096
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Shoah film 'witnesses' were paid says director Lanzmann

Postby Hektor » 1 year 6 months ago (Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:38 pm)

hermod wrote:
onetruth wrote:As far as i understand Suchomel has already served his time and was not likely to be trialed for the same crimes twice,


Suchomel was sentenced to 6 years in jail and he spent 4 years in jail.


Is there anything known about prior imprisonments? As POW or otherwise?


hermod wrote:
In the first treblinka trials there where 11 other people charged - yet non non of them denied that there was in fact an extermination of jewish people going on there. So far i have not heard any reasonable revisionist explanation to why that is.


Have you heard any reasonable explanation to why some German guards confessed homicidal gassings at Buchenwald?

Have you heard any reasonable explanation to how the [George W.] Bush administration easily got testimonial 'evidence' of a non-existent connection between Al Qaida and Iraq after 9/11?


Can you point to documents or testimony of such guards to homicidal gassings?


hermod wrote:
I also have not heard any reasonable revisionist theory of how West germany found all those people guilty - other than ridiculous conspiracy theories.


Have you heard any reasonable exterminationist theory of how mild sentences (for which West Germany was sharply criticized later) wouldn't have secured the easy obtaining of bogus testimonial 'evidence' from those guys?

False confessions occur almost every day whether you like it or not. Get used to it...



Bear in mind that in Holocaust related trials confessions are rather rare, they'd rather testified that they've seen something relating to gassings.

I spoke to the cops I know, they were laughing, knowing that this is a problem. Cases being based on confessions alone are frequently thrown out of court. But those are about common crimes. Not of politically charged accusations that were obviously of high interest to many people.

Interesting what Adenauer had to say about reparations:

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Shoah film 'witnesses' were paid says director Lanzmann

Postby hermod » 1 year 6 months ago (Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:53 pm)

Hektor wrote:Is there anything known about prior imprisonments? As POW or otherwise?


Suchomel was a POW in American captivity from April 1945 to August 1945. And he was in jail from July 1963 to December 1967. Nothing else as far as I know.

Can you point to documents or testimony of such guards to homicidal gassings?


Yes, I can.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t990214/

Bear in mind that in Holocaust related trials confessions are rather rare, they'd rather testified that they've seen something relating to gassings.

I spoke to the cops I know, they were laughing, knowing that this is a problem. Cases being based on confessions alone are frequently thrown out of court. But those are about common crimes. Not of politically charged accusations that were obviously of high interest to many people.

Interesting what Adenauer had to say about reparations:


As a Zionist himself, Adenauer knew what he was talking about when he mentioned "the power of the Jews." However, I doubt that it was Adenauer's only concern/motive when he endorsed the Holohoax on behalf of postwar Germany and when he negotiated the agreement on German 'reparations' with his Zionist colleague Na[c]hum Goldmann, knowing to what extent this endorsement and this money were crucial in founding and funding the state of Israel in its genesis & early years.

Image
http://s25.postimg.org/jholyxctb/Holoca ... er_Pro.jpg

Image
https://s25.postimg.org/xexsgra8v/Holoc ... le_May.jpg

Image
https://s25.postimg.org/bh1bmyv8f/Holoc ... h_1959.jpg

Image
https://s25.postimg.org/qsb4nkskf/Holoc ... ldmann.jpg

Image
https://s25.postimg.org/q42a4mtun/Holoc ... ldmann.jpg
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3096
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Shoah film 'witnesses' were paid says director Lanzmann

Postby Hektor » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:58 pm)

hermod wrote:
Hektor wrote:Is there anything known about prior imprisonments? As POW or otherwise?


Suchomel was a POW in American captivity from April 1945 to August 1945. And he was in jail from July 1963 to December 1967. Nothing else as far as I know.
....
As a Zionist himself, Adenauer knew what he was talking about when he mentioned "the power of the Jews." However, I doubt that it was Adenauer's only concern/motive when he endorsed the Holohoax on behalf of postwar Germany and when he negotiated the agreement on German 'reparations' with his Zionist colleague Na[c]hum Goldmann, knowing to what extent this endorsement and this money were crucial in founding and funding the state of Israel in its genesis & early years.

Image
http://s25.postimg.org/jholyxctb/Holoca ... er_Pro.jpg

Image
https://s25.postimg.org/xexsgra8v/Holoc ... le_May.jpg

Image
https://s25.postimg.org/bh1bmyv8f/Holoc ... h_1959.jpg

Image
https://s25.postimg.org/qsb4nkskf/Holoc ... ldmann.jpg

Image
https://s25.postimg.org/q42a4mtun/Holoc ... ldmann.jpg

Unfortunately the linked pictures aren't working anymore.

We can speculate about what Adenauers motives were, but as I recall it, he was especially corrupt for a German politicians. He always had large amounts of cash in his office, so I think they had a "double book-keeping" going on in the party.

Back to Lanzmann and his "witnesses":
Lanzmann interviewed Franz Suchomel, who was with the SS at Treblinka, in secret in April 1976. This was the first interview Lanzmann filmed with the newly developed hidden camera known as the Paluche, and he paid Suchomel 500 DM. In the outtakes, Suchomel provides further details about the treatment of Jews at the camp, as well as a more ambivalent memory of his experiences than is apparent in the released "SHOAH"

https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn1004727

That's what he's admitting to so far. I wonder what other "incentives" were used to get the desired "testimony".


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests