Wyatt's Aerial Photographs "proving" Gas Chamber holes

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
david2923

Re: Wyatt's Aerial Photographs "proving" Gas Chamber holes

Postby david2923 » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:49 am)

Guys
Something I am not understanding here. Was there train tracks on both sides of krema 2 and 3?
See photos I provided
I assume that any where there is a choo choo, there are tracks. one shows two photos of the choo choo and the roof of the gas chamber in the background. Now take a look at where the gas chamber roof is and the train tracks. If the photo taken from the air is correct, the main building would be blocking the view of the gas chamber roof.
If I am a dunce, call me one. But I do not understand this photo of the choo choo and gas chamber roof in background.
If the choo choo photo is correct, then the marking on the map to indicate train tracks in incorrect?
Attachments
choo choo at aus.JPG
aus map.JPG
skyview of 2 and 3.JPG
Water came down instead of the gas :drunken:

david2923

Postby david2923 » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:11 am)

is this the camera angle?
see attachment
Attachments
camera angle.JPG
Water came down instead of the gas :drunken:

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:43 am)

Hektor wrote:
david2923 wrote:Is not the roof size of this room to shown hole size ratio a bit off? would it not be very big holes?
6 inch pipe would have been plenty to drop in Zyklon

In fact the smaller the better. It only would need to take the can or if you want some column into it. And a pipe on the roof would be sufficient with this. Although the method isn't really up to task anyway. The Kula-Column nonsense is inefficient and dangerous to operators. Even just dropping the pallets through the roof is. Zyklon B was in demand for other urgent applications as well (delousing). An easier method would have been just to burnout the oxygen and that way suffocate people inside, would take longer, but the bottleneck were anyway on the cremation side - plus your mini-lift of course. Why construct it in a way that you would require a lift anyway?

The mini-lift aka "the little elevator that could" - attached to Krema II? According to Van Pelt, 500 thousand were gassed in this building where the corpses had to be pulled up manually on a 4x9 ft corpse chute. See:

Auschwitz Krema II: The elevator / chute / lift - was it ever replaced/improved?
viewtopic.php?t=12891

Another issue with just dropping the pellets is the outgassing time, which is why special devices were made for the delousing chambers that would open the can, drop it down and blow hot air onto the pellets.

It could have been designed in a way where two sides were separated by cement walls with openings at the bottom (with grates so people couldn't go under) and then maybe some fans to cause the HCN to disperse more rapidly.

Evaporation rate of Zyklon-B using gypsum (ercco) as the carrier material:

The official narrative though [or at least what I have heard claimed most often] is that Krema II and III were not actually built to be used as homicidal gas chambers. They started building them and then later decided to use these buildings for homicidal gassings. That would be the only reason why they would have poured concrete and then decide to bust holes in the roof. Why do that when you can just put wood down before pouring the liquid concrete so it dries with perfectly rectangular holes already there?

This was supposedly one of the holes where Zyklon-B was poured into:

Here is a hole on the ceiling of the oven room in Krema III:

Not to mention the ventilation system was certainly not designed for a room that would be expected to be filled with HCN. The delousing chamber ventilation systems were made that way but not the alleged homicidal gas chambers. So the excuse for these many inefficiencies always ends up as "they decided to use the room for mass gassings after they built it for a different purpose" - see:

Pressac’s Solution – 'Gas Chamber' Ventilation
viewtopic.php?t=5493

As for:
An easier method would have been just to burnout the oxygen and that way suffocate people inside

A bullet to the head works pretty much 100% of the time. Steam has been used to mass cull livestock: viewtopic.php?t=13287

If they wanted to make efficient mass murder chambers, they should have been at ground level with a room below. Tap doors would open and gravity would help dump the bodies into industrial-scale offal incineration plants. There's a reason why nobody else ever has been accused of designing such ridiculous contraptions for mass murder besides the Third Reich.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 2 months 1 week ago (Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:20 pm)

I can't see how anyone can look at those 'aerial photos' with a straight face.

"Gas Chamber II and III partially dismantled" Interesting terminology!

Merlin300
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Construction of the Gas Chambers

Postby Merlin300 » 2 months 2 days ago (Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:55 am)

The designs for Birkenau Krema I and II were drawn in early 1941 for construction in the Main Auschwitz camp.

Because of the timing, (ie. before Holocaust Believers claim the plans for mass killings were formed), the placement in the main camp, and the design as a below ground morgue cremation facilities with no homicidal features, details like an exposed "corpse chute" to move bodies into the morgue.
Pressac noted the obvious: These structures were not designed as "extermination" facilities and could not have been used to gas a million people without extensive modifications.

Believers generally avoid this inconvenient fact and the fact that Birkenau was designed and being built as a vast and expensive housing facility with
plans of 200,000+ people living there.

Pressac tracks the design changes that occurred during construction in late 1942 and early 1943.
That is a separate discussion but Believers have to admit that the crematorium were not ready for operation until
March 1943. Since Crematorium I in the main camp and Crematoria II, IV, V in Birkenau were taken out of service in summer of 1943,
the claim that 1,000,000 bodies "disappeared" in Auschwitz is unsupportable.

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 1 month 4 weeks ago (Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:56 pm)

david2923 wrote:is this the camera angle?
see attachment

I addressed that question before.
First, I made a mistake by placing wrongly the camera but this was corrected and confirmed by a picture showed by Pressac in his ATO book on which a trace of the railway in question is still visible.
It seems that this railway was used only during the construction of the camp and abandoned latter .
See:
Another railway at Birkenau?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13062&p=95470

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 month 4 weeks ago (Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:53 am)

Absolutely diabolical, you can see very quickly that these pen-pushers know nothing of real-life practical matters. Even those who openly declare they have no such knowledge, but are capable of seeing what's staring them in the face, must clearly see the massive flaw in this nonsense, as the corpses would block the exhaust.

First, I made a mistake by placing wrongly the camera but this was corrected and confirmed by a picture showed by Pressac in his ATO book on which a trace of the railway in question is still visible.

What exact picture are you speaking of?

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 1 month 4 weeks ago (Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:39 pm)

Turpitz wrote:

Absolutely diabolical, you can see very quickly that these pen-pushers know nothing of real-life practical matters. Even those who openly declare they have no such knowledge, but are capable of seeing what's staring them in the face, must clearly see the massive flaw in this nonsense, as the corpses would block the exhaust.

What exact picture are you speaking of?

download/file.php?id=2490

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 month 4 weeks ago (Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:32 pm)

The old scribble photo, that hangs around like bad smell, year after year..

Do you have any explaination as to why the small gauge track is far more visble than the invisible main tracks?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”