Legitimate drawing of krema 2 or 3?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
david2923

Legitimate drawing of krema 2 or 3?

Postby david2923 » 3 months 2 days ago (Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:18 am)

I was wondering if someone out there could tell me if this drawing of the Birkenau krema 2 or 3 a legitimate drawing one can use as a valid resource?
Disregard arrow I drew on the drawing. thanks so much
Attachments
birkenau crematorium.jpg
Water came down instead of the gas :drunken:

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Legitimate drawing of krema 2 or 3?

Postby Turpitz » 3 months 2 days ago (Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:08 am)

I don't think any of them are. I think the two extensions are post-war in an effort to create the "factories of death".

Archie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Archie » 3 months 2 days ago (Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:40 am)

Turpitz wrote:I don't think any of them are. I think the two extensions are post-war in an effort to create the "factories of death".

The Russians would have had to construct those structures, then dynamite them, them make fake blueprints. That say they were morgues. I don’t think hey would have bothered and if so they would have made the plans more incriminating. More likely these were just morgues. If not, then where did they store corpses?

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 3 months 2 days ago (Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:06 am)

The Russian would have built nothing. They would use slave labour. A lot of their prisoners wer going to be murdered anyway. There are loads of different versions of these scribbles, even in Polish. When you have no physical evidence for your accusations, scribbles will fill the gap nicely. With unlimited labour these could have been slung up within weeks. No big deal whatsoever.

Can you tell me the logic of building these huge morgues when you only have a few muffles? A few planks of wood on a rope for a lift? No where near the coke deliveries to the camp to deal with anywhere near the capacity of corpses these buildings would hold. Everything about them is not German and makes no sense. The so-called 'ventilation system' is diabolical and no-one can even explain how it worked or the duct runs for it, even using the plans, which show absolutely nothing in regard to technical issues, as one would expect from fakes. Just enough is shown to subue your curiosity, without actually telling you how they worked. They do the same with the photos. How many photos are there, three, four? All very vague and awkward but just enough to try and convince you. Zundel was asking how the 'factories of death' actually worked, thirty years ago, Pressac tried to explain it and failed miserably, to the point that his book was withdrawn from publication. To my knowledge, to this day no-one can explain just how a 'factory of death' quite works.

If Germans had built these it would be obvious how it worked, and very logical. With this rubbish, after the first twenty seconds of walking yourself through the so-called procedure you grind to a halt. The crematoria are completely out of proportion to the add on morgues. The crematoria was designed to deal with what the buildings would hold without the additions.

david2923

Postby david2923 » 3 months 2 days ago (Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:29 am)

Do you all recall David Coles 46 questions?
I shall quote from #27
(27) Gas chamber 1 has two doors, both of which open INTO the gas chamber room. How can a homicidal gas chamber have two doors which open IN? Wouldn't the bodies be pressed up against the doors, as described numerous times by eyewitnesses?
This is in regards to Majdanek, but I wish to use it in the case of Birkenau crematories 2 and 3.
See selection of attachments I have provided:
If you look closely, you can se the door into the claimed gas chamber is a double door that opens INTO the gas chamber.
I provided an architect's symbol for door opening directions. As with Majdanek B41 gas chamber, these doors also open inward and would be blocked by dead bodies if the official narrative were true.
I found the source of the drawings in this 7 minute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfFKaDGqxxY
Please look through these drawings I have provided to see if my finding hold any water
Attachments
maj gass roooom1.JPG
drawing 1.JPG
drawing 2.JPG
double door open.JPG
aus crem 2 and or 3.JPG

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 months 2 days ago (Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:05 pm)

Archie wrote:
Turpitz wrote:I don't think any of them are. I think the two extensions are post-war in an effort to create the "factories of death".

The Russians would have had to construct those structures, then dynamite them, them make fake blueprints. That say they were morgues. I don’t think hey would have bothered and if so they would have made the plans more incriminating. More likely these were just morgues. If not, then where did they store corpses?

The blueprints demonstrate exactly that. A crematoria with morgues, designed to deal with peak pandemics. And well, that the corpses of other inmates dying would have to be stored somewhere else is something the gas chamber mythologists did not think of.

The narrative is not constructed from facts and documents, but it started out with a set of dogmas and claims and then evidence was cherry-picked to construct the narrative. This narrative can change on points, but the core of the myth must be preserved.

david2923

Postby david2923 » 3 months 2 days ago (Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:47 pm)

I heard from another reputable source that double doors would not seal well. Like having double doors on a submarine

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 3 months 1 day ago (Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:37 pm)

The Russians would have had to construct those structures, then dynamite them, them make fake blueprints.

I never said, or have ever said that the buildings were 'dynamited'. I'm of the opinion that the crematories were dismantled and the bricks were used to build the post-war additions. The crematoria were benign structures so they made them vanish. The bricks could be put to better use by making sinister 'factories of death'.

They did the same down the road. They stripped out the fixtures and all the internal partition walls and used the bricks to erect a dysfunctional chimney, as dysfunctional as the 'so-called gas chambers up the road.

The bloody nonsense that they were dynamited and then all the locals came in with wheel barrows and carted every shattered fragment of brick away, but then left all the undamaged bricks used on the huge underground bunkers completely untouched. Even though they were easily accessible and would be simple to remove with a tap from a hammer, working your way down the courses. If you take the post-war additions off, the setup is identical to Buchenwald, except larger, and there were four of them due to Auschwitz being a larger camp.

It doesn't matter whether the bodies were 'gassed' or typhus victims. There isn't enough of those archaic muffles to deal with anywhere near the potential capacity.

The Germans initially had a small underground morgue and sufficient muffles to deal with its capacity, They then add on two huge extensions increasing capacity by what, 50x? But thought the original amount of muffles woulds still suffice, it makes no sense.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”