More brainwashing of children

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

More brainwashing of children

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:15 pm)

Well, this was in the news section (since we MUST have our daily dose of remembering the holocaust! lest we forget!), although this kind of thing is not really "news" to anyone..

http://www.cnn.com/2004/EDUCATION/09/20 ... index.html

I found this interesting:

Holocaust survivor Sam Sitko recently visited the school, and spoke to students about being beaten by Nazi soldiers and seeing his father starve to death in concentration camps.

"Beatings were the order of the day," Sitko said of the six years after Nazis hauled him away as a 16 -year-old boy with his family in a railroad car. "Every day I woke up during those six years trembling for my life."

Seeing his father "starve to death"??? I didn't know starving was an overnight thing. :?: :roll:

This is typical nonsense. "Concentration camps"? Why plural? And why aren't the names mentioned? :shock:

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:40 pm)

Yep, those evil Germans starved his father to death and left him alive to tell everyone about it.
I love it, he "visited" a school. What utter bs, he was PAID. The guy's a professional liar. There's a lot of money to be made from this so called education (read: indoctrination) that's forced upon people. Just who is it that benefits? Who makes the money?

It's called the 'holocaust' Industry for a reason.

Yet another $urvivor even though there was allegedly a policy of extermination.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:59 pm)

I know.. it's so obvious that they've made a business out of it. What is beyond my ability to understand is how the rest of the world just doesn't seem to "get it." :? :? I mean, we were, at one point or another, brainwashed too! I know I was! That's not to say we're "the smarter folks" or anything. I just don't understand this. I suppose it's because a lot of people who DO question it are turned off by the constant reminder that they will be smeared with labels to no end, harassed, stalked, even attacked if they choose that path.

I was talking with a bunch of people on another forum today, and I mentioned Ernst Zundel. I was told he was such a filthy anti-Semite, and that he had to be castrated. :shock: The irony is that, this is all said and these things are all done allegedly in defense of "tolerance." Some tolerance, huh?

It's not even funny how much they've brainwashed and traumatised these kids with lie after lie, to the extent that they are "crying" after the "speech." :shock: It seems like the entire "holocaust" has been romanticised to no end. This is increasingly looking like a big fat hollywood joke. :roll:

I can't wait for the day when those kids will ACCUSE those liars of filling them with so much fear, anger, and hatred. The tables are turning quickly. And those liars are panicking. Quick, quick, cover it up! Publish more "holocaust" survivor stories!

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:30 am)

Hannover wrote:Yep, those evil Germans starved his father to death and left him alive to tell everyone about it.
I love it, he "visited" a school. What utter bs, he was PAID. The guy's a professional liar. There's a lot of money to be made from this so called education (read: indoctrination) that's forced upon people. Just who is it that benefits? Who makes the money?

It's called the 'holocaust' Industry for a reason.

Yet another $urvivor even though there was allegedly a policy of extermination.

- Hannover

How do you know he was paid?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:06 pm)

Because the 'holocaust education' (read: indoctrination) scam is funded with millions of taxpayer dollars every year. In many states it is required by law.

The liar was paid and the administrators (And who are they?) of the funds are paid as well.

It's called the 'holocaust Industry' for good reason.

- Hannover

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:14 pm)

Hannover wrote:Because the 'holocaust education' (read: indoctrination) scam is funded with millions of taxpayer dollars every year. In many states it is required by law.

The liar was paid and the administrators (And who are they?) of the funds are paid as well.

It's called the 'holocaust Industry' for good reason.

- Hannover

You're make generalizations. How do you know this particular person/speaker was paid?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:43 pm)

Because the article did not say he was not paid, you cannot show that he wasn't, and there is taxpayers money just for such payments.

Do you deny that taxpayers fund this so called 'holocaust education'?

Do you deny that those involved are not paid?

Do you deny that this so called 'holocaust education' is mandatory in some US states?

- Hannover

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:34 pm)

TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:04 pm)

Trojan wrote:You're make generalizations. How do you know this particular person/speaker was paid?

How do you know 6 million Jews were exterminated?

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:54 am)

TruthSeeker wrote:
Trojan wrote:You're make generalizations. How do you know this particular person/speaker was paid?

Did I say six million were exterminated? Do you see that statement in any of my posts?

Hannover made the claim, I just asked for proof.

(I also note that my original response failed to show, wonder why?)

TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:17 pm)

My friend, you need to stop making those assumptions. Did I say YOU claimed 6 million Jews were exterminated? No. But I fail to see why the exterminationists can take something "for granted" while others can't. Either neither group should take things for granted, or both should be able to. So which one is it?

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:10 am)

TruthSeeker wrote:My friend, you need to stop making those assumptions. Did I say YOU claimed 6 million Jews were exterminated?

You pretty much did.

gonzo

Postby gonzo » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:45 pm)

Holocaust survivor Sam Sitko recently visited the school, and spoke to students about being beaten by Nazi soldiers and seeing his father starve to death in concentration camps.

"Beatings were the order of the day," Sitko said of the six years after Nazis hauled him away as a 16-year-old boy with his family in a railroad car. "Every day I woke up during those six years trembling for my life."

Eighth-grader Hailey Yeargan wiped away tears during Sitko's speech and hugged him afterward.

"It's just not right," she said

These old communists are pro's........The message is meant to grease the wheels of the Holocaust industry and the legitamacy for the terrorist State of Israel.

trojan ( and others to), i strongly suggest you listen to this interview of Norman Finkestein on Radio Free America. Put a pot of Coffee on and listen to this 2 Hour interview and phone call in show. Very interesting. He is NOT a holocaust denier. He believes the standard 6,000,000 story. The show is about the "Holocaust Industry". His parents are Holocaust survivors

these are archives and scroll to August 24, 2003
http://www.m2ktalk.com/radio_free_america.htm

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:49 pm)

Too bad about Finkelstein. No doubt even he can't let go of the propaganda that has been handed down to him. And why should he let go of the privileges it bestows upon him ... and all Jews?

And ofcourse, we have two more parents who are 'survivors'. So many 'survivors' belies the 'extermination' story.

I'm convinced most True believers are quite content with Finkelstein as his critical look at the 'holocaust Industry' allows the mythology to stay in place. While they can claim to be appalled at the embezzlement by the 'holocaust' lawyers and middlemen, they still want the money to keep flowing; but 'getting to the people who really deserve it'.

- Hannover

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:43 am)

And ofcourse, we have two more parents who are 'survivors'. So many 'survivors' belies the 'extermination' story.

No doubt they are all liars, right?

:roll:

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”