More brainwashing of children

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:35 am)

No doubt they are all liars, right?

Yes, if they claim to have survived the thoroughly refuted 'gassings' and 'extermination' canards.

I see Trojan still cannot defend his belief in the 'holocau$t' as alleged, even when challenged to do so.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Sushicotto

Postby Sushicotto » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:42 pm)

By the way, does anyone know the definition of a Holocaust survivor? I remember reading somewhere that any Jew that lived, even during the few years before the war, in the area that became controlled by Germany can be considered a Holocaust survivor. In other words, a visit to the camps is not required to obtain that title. Can someone confirm whether this is the generally accepted definition?

Actually, if you consider that Jews were not the only victims of the alleged Holocaust, I guess any person that lived in the area controlled by Germany should maybe be considered a Holocaust survivor. Hmmm.
"Those unaware are unaware of being unaware." (Merrill Jenkins)

TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:12 pm)

Trojan wrote:You pretty much did.

My reply "how do you know 6 million were exterminated" was in reply to "How do you know this particular person/speaker was paid?".. Like I said, if we can't claim that the speaker was paid because we don't know if he was, then the people accusing us of it cannot claim that 6 million jews died because we don't know if they did. In fact, we DO know that they DIDN'T! :roll:

And the 'you' in English is not necessarily directed at ONE person. It can also be used to refer to plural. :roll:

I don't intend to go on with this childish discussion though. :roll:

Interesting point, Sushicotto. Maybe these links help?

http://www.corax.org/revisionism/nonsen ... ivors.html

http://policy.ssa.gov/poms.nsf/lnx/0200302327

ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

How many

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:57 am)

As you can see here http://www.corax.org/revisionism/nonsense/19970813survivors.html
on Wed, 13 Aug 1997 16:17:20 CDT still lived an estimated total of 834,000 - 960,000 holocaust survivors in the sense as defined there.

Could a professor for demographics calculate back how many holcau$t survivors lived on may 9, 1945?

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:07 pm)

Rudolf calculated based on above about 3.5 million Jewish survivors. See:

Wieviele Juden überlebten den Holocaust? (How many Jews survived the Holocaust?

And Nordling in "How many Holocaust survivors were there in May 1945? "
came up with 2.7 to 3.6 million survivors.

Link here (edited by Webmaster)

fge

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:57 pm)

TruthSeeker wrote:
Trojan wrote:You pretty much did.

My reply "how do you know 6 million were exterminated" was in reply to "How do you know this particular person/speaker was paid?".. Like I said, if we can't claim that the speaker was paid because we don't know if he was, then the people accusing us of it cannot claim that 6 million jews died because we don't know if they did. In fact, we DO know that they DIDN'T! :roll:

And the 'you' in English is not necessarily directed at ONE person. It can also be used to refer to plural. :roll:

I don't intend to go on with this childish discussion though. :roll:

What kind of logical thinking is that? Its almost a bad as Hannovers contention that he must be getting paid if you can't prove that he isn't.

Talk about a double standard.

TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:49 am)

Let's summarise this for you, shall we?

-You say we can't claim the guy was paid if we don't have solid proof that he was.
-Then when I ask you how you (as in general you - and I am sure you are a believer) can claim that there was a holocaust or gassing of Jews, and you start battling semantics...

Where are the double standards, then? Either you can make unproven claims or you can't. Make up your mind already... :roll:

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:24 pm)

TruthSeeker wrote:Let's summarise this for you, shall we?

-You say we can't claim the guy was paid if we don't have solid proof that he was.

Correct - you have no proof - nada

-Then when I ask you how you (as in general you - and I am sure you are a believer) can claim that there was a holocaust or gassing of Jews, and you start battling semantics....

A couple posts back you claimed that you did not ask me that question - now you did :roll: At any rate,I have made no claim in this thread concerning the "six million" - Hannover made a claim the man was paid. I asked for proof he was, he has nothing but inuendo.

Where are the double standards, then? Either you can make unproven claims or you can't. Make up your mind already... :roll:

I have made no such claim, I asked for proof to support Hannover's claim, either he can provide that proof or he can't. So far he can't ... I take it you cannot either?
[/quote]

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”