Adolf Hitler Denied the Holocaust

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
HMSendeavour
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Adolf Hitler Denied the Holocaust

Postby HMSendeavour » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:28 pm)

zapper wrote:Do you believe the Posen speech is fake? What is your "proof" of that?

Himmler's posen speech from 04.10.1943 fits into the revisionist structure just fine. I've posted about it before as well, search through my posts using key words. This isn't the thread for such a discussion. It has nothing to do with the documents you've taken issue with, they're not 'fake by association'.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Adolf Hitler Denied the Holocaust

Postby Turpitz » 1 month 2 weeks ago (Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:31 pm)

I'm haven't used the Goebbels diary as evidence for mass murder. I don't know what you're on about here. I don't recall ever being vague.

If the Soviets (as it would have to be) were to have read through the 75,000 pages of the diary on the 10,000 or so glass plates, which held like 4 or so pages on each, but only changed one passage to make it vague and non-specific, it would be a pointless effort.

Yes you did and I quote you directly, as above. You suggested it would be a pointless effort to forge something and keep it vague. I said, I disagree as it would suit them perfectly. If they don't keep things vague then they become entrapped. What do you think has allowed The Industry to slither from one side of the European continent to the other these last sixty years? keeping it vague, by which means they can up stumps and move on to wherever their lies take them next.

This is just an unfalsifiable assertion. You're also just plain wrong. The establishment pretended that Hitler issued an extermination order until they had to change gears and admit that no order existed (or was ever found), they looked very stupid as a result, and still do. This was them getting caught out. Perhaps one should ask why - if they didn't want to get caught out - they would pretend a document existed when it really didn't? Having a fake Hitler order drawn up that they could step back and declare as a 'fake' would've saved a lot more of their credibility.

Show me the Hitler Order for the Extermination of the Jews that the 'establishment' have forged? They would never dare, even though when they pillaged Berchtesgaden they would have had access to all of Hitler's personal stationary, pens, you name it, and forgers capable of undertaking it, but they never did. As mentioned, they wouldn't dare because sooner, or later, it would trip them up.

In some cases they don't need to go to any effort. But with the Goebbels diary they certainly would have. I don't think you understand. The glass plates of the Goebbels were not individual pages, they were plates containing multiple pages that could only be viewed using a microfilm device, not the naked eye. They were too small to be read that way.

I understand perfecly well, when they were raping and looting Germany, toward the end of the war they would have had access to all the authentic German materials they could want. plates, letter embosses, inks, headed paper, anything. It would have been a very simple procedure to have altered one plate and replaced it. Then pretended no-one ever noticed it was Goebbels's diary (which is ludicrous enough in itself) and casually put it back on the top of the pile for someone with Irving's ego to trip over.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”