Adolf Hitler Denied the Holocaust

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Revision
Member
Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:09 pm
Contact:

Adolf Hitler Denied the Holocaust

Postby Revision » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:05 pm)


Adolf Hitler Denied the Holocaust (8 min 13 sec)

The text below contains same contents that the video.



’The Nuremberg Interviews’ by Leon Goldensohn (a psychiatrist at the main Nuremberg trial), pp. 193-194:
[Joachim von Ribbentrop:]

"The first I ever heard of exterminations was late in 1944, when the Russians recaptured the region in which Camp Majdanek was installed. They spread the story of Jew exterminations after they captured Majdanek. I went to Hitler and asked him. He said it was enemy propaganda.”
(Majdanek is still considered an "extermination camp" by the exterminationists.)



David Irving - Hitler's War (p. 453):
"In most circumstances Hitler was a pragmatist. It would have been unlike him to sanction the use of scarce transport space to move millions of Jews east for no other purpose than liquidating them there; nor would he willingly destroy manpower, for which his industry was crying out. Heinrich Heim recalls one exasperated comment by Hitler, told that Allied radio had broadcast an announcement that the Jews were being exterminated: ‘Really, the Jews should be grateful to me for wanting nothing more than a bit of hard work from them."
(David Irving interviewed Heinrich Heim in the 1960s.)



David Irving - Hitler's War (p. 754):
"At the war conference later that day Press Chief Otto Dietrich showed Hitler an English newspaper which reported a claim by Moscow that 1,500,000 people had been liquidated in a concentration camp at Majdanek, which the Red Army had overrun, near Lublin; by way of evidence, there was a photograph of neat stacks of combs. A hush fell on the war conference. Hitler angrily laid the newspaper aside: ‘That’s the “hacked-off hands” again – pure enemy propaganda!’ (He told Sonnleitner after the conference that Allied propaganda had claimed in 1944 that German troops marching into Belgium had cut off babies’ hands and hung the children upside down in church bells as clappers.)"
(Hitler’s reaction to the propaganda reports about Majdanek was described by Sonnleitner; by Heinz Lorenz (CSDIC interrogation); and by Helmut Sündermann, diary, Oct 27, 1944.)



Trial of the Major War Criminals Before the International Military Tribunal, Vol. 12 - Thursday, 18 April 1946 - Morning Session (https://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/04-18-46.asp):
[Hans Frank (the governor-general of Poland):]

"On 7 February 1944 I succeeded in being received by Adolf Hitler personally - I might add that throughout the war he received me three times only. In the presence of Bormann I put the question to him: 'My Fuehrer, rumors about the extermination of the Jews will not be silenced. They are heard everywhere. No one is allowed in anywhere. Once I paid a surprise visit to Auschwitz in order to see the camp, but I was told that there was an epidemic in the camp and my car was diverted before I got there. Tell me, My Fuehrer, is there anything in it?' The Fuehrer said, 'You can very well imagine that there are executions going on-of insurgents. Apart from that I do not know anything. Why don't you speak to Heinrich Himmler about it?' And I said. 'Well, Himmler made a speech to us in Krakow and declared in front of all the people whom I had officially called to the meeting that these rumors about the systematic extermination of the Jews were false; the Jews were merely being brought to the East.' Thereupon the Fuehrer said, 'Then you must believe that.'"



Trial of the major war criminals before the International Military Tribunal, vol. 11, pp. 52-53 (https://archive.org/details/TrialOfTheM ... 1/mode/2up):
[Hans Lammers (Chief of the Reich Chancellery):]


"Finally, however, in 1943, rumors cropped up that Jews were being killed. I had no jurisdiction in this field; it was merely that I occasionally received complaints and on the basis of these complaints I investigated the rumors. But, as far as I could tell, at any rate, these rumors always proved to be only rumors. Every one said he had heard it from somebody else and nobody wanted to make a definite statement. I am, in fact, of the opinion that these rumors were based mostly on foreign broadcasts and that the people just did not want to say from where they had the information. That caused me once more to undertake an investigation of this matter. First of all, since I, for my part, could not initiate investigations of matters under Himmler’s jurisdiction, I addressed myself to Himmler once again. Himmler denied any legal killings and told me, with reference to the order from the Führer, that it was his duty to evacuate the Jews and that during such evacuations, which also involved old and sick people, of course there were cases of death, there were accidents, there were attacks by enemy aircraft. He added too, that there were revolts, which of course he had to suppress severely and with bloodshed, as a warning. For the rest, he said that these people were being accommodated in camps in the East. He brought out a lot of pictures and albums and showed me the work that was being done in these camps by the Jews and how they worked for the war needs, the shoemakers shops, tailors shops, and so forth."


"Nevertheless, I once again reported this matter to the Führer, and on this occasion he gave me exactly the same reply which I had been given by Himmler. He said, “I shall later on decide where these Jews will be taken and in the meantime they are being housed there."
(In the 'Nuremberg Trial Proceedings' it reads ambiguously "they are being cared for there" but "they are being housed there" fits better to "vorläufig sitzt sie da untergebracht" that you can hear from the voice recording)



Trials of War Criminals Before the Nuremberg Military Tribunals Under Control Council Law No. 10, Nuernberg, October 1946-April 1949, Volume 13, p. 416 (https://books.google.com/books?id=gcIcA ... &lpg=PA416):
"[Hans Lammers (Chief of the Reich Chancellery):]


[H]e [Hitler] said, pretty clearly, that he wished that an end might be put to all these Jewish affairs, once and for all. He added that after the war he would make a final decision as to where the Jews were to go. I remember he said that then there would be enough room in the East or in other places where the Jews could be taken."


"Q. How did you interpret Hitler's remark that after the end of the war he would decide where the Jews were to go?

A. I thought it was a reference to the various projects concerning the setting up of a separate territory for the Jews, a sort of autonomous Jewish state, or reservation, or whatever you want to call it. There was a lot of talk about such projects at the time."



’Nuremberg Diary’ by Gustave Gilbert (a psychologist at the main Nuremberg trial), p. 260:
[Joachim von Ribbentrop:] "Tell me — I wasn't in court on Monday. — Did Hoess actually say — that Hitler had ordered the mass murders?"

[Gustave Gilbert:] "He said that Himmler gave him a direct Fuhrerbefehl for extermination of the Jews in 1941."

[Joachim von Ribbentrop:] "In 1941? — did he say that? — in '41? — in '41? — did he really say that?"

[Gustave Gilbert:] "Of course he did. You might have known; the whole Party leadership was talking about solving the Jewish problem — a problem that they themselves had made acute."

[Joachim von Ribbentrop:] "But Hitler only spoke of transporting them to the East or to Madagascar."

[...]

[Joachim von Ribbentrop:] "I thought even up to now that perhaps Himmler, late in the war, under some pretext — . But '41, he said? My God! My God!"

[Gustave Gilbert:] "What did you expect? You were all making reckless statements about solving the Jewish problem. There is no reasonable limit to human hatred when you have whipped it up to such a fury as you Nazi leaders did."

[Joachim von Ribbentrop:] "But we never dreamed it would end like this. We only thought they had too much influence — that we could solve the problem with a quota system or that we would transport them to the East or Madagascar. — You know, I didn't know anything about the exterminations — until the Majdanek affair came out in '44 — My God!"



Here is also what Hermann Goering thought (not included in the video):

Trial of the major war criminals before the International Military Tribunal, Vol. 9 - Thursday, 21 March 1946 - Morning Session (https://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/03-21-46.asp):
SIR DAVID MAXWELL-FYFE: Will you please answer my question. Do you still say neither Hitler nor you knew of the policy to exterminate the Jews?

GOERING: As far as Hitler is concerned, I have said I do not think so. As far as I am concerned, I have said that I did not know, even approximately, to what extent these things were taking place.

SIR DAVID MAXWELL-FYFE: You did not know to what degree, but you knew there was a policy that aimed at the extermination of the Jews?

GOERING: No, a policy of emigration, not liquidation of the Jews. I knew only that there had been isolated cases of such perpetrations.

SIR DAVID MAXWELL-FYFE: The Fuehrer, at any rate, must have had full knowledge of what was happening with regard to concentration camps, the treatment of the Jews, and the treatment of the workers, must he not?

GOERING: I already mentioned it as my opinion that the Fuehrer did not know about details in concentration camps, about atrocities as described here. As far as I know him, I do not believe he was informed. But insofar as he ...

SIR DAVID MAXWELL-FYFE: I am not asking about details; I am asking about the murder of four or five million people. Are you suggesting that nobody in power in Germany, except Himmler and perhaps Kaltenbrunner, knew about that?

GOERING: I am still of the opinion that the Fuehrer did not know about these figures.






Recommended:

Hermann Goering Denying Guilt: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13909
Alfred Rosenberg Denying Guilt: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13953

JohnDoe1964
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:28 pm

Re: Adolf Hitler Denied the Holocaust

Postby JohnDoe1964 » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:10 pm)

I never want to see Irving quoted again after reading about his "author's license". He can make a comic book for kids if he wants to do that. When I read controversial history, I don't want fiction unpredictably inserted at random points, as if that's required to keep me interested. Are children his target audience?

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3776
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Adolf Hitler Denied the Holocaust

Postby Hektor » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:44 pm)

I found that some people point to "Hitler's Testament" as proof that Hitler "admitted to the Holocaust".

Can someone explain what they mean, as I'd say that there is no statement in this regard there?

DissentingOpinions
Member
Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Adolf Hitler Denied the Holocaust

Postby DissentingOpinions » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:39 am)

If one researches Hitler’s quotes, they will find that he stated he believed that people with no grasp on history are brainwashed puppets. He knew that there was a strong possibility the allies would win & disparage NS Germany by fabricating a world domination story & atrocities that would stain his character. That reality is becoming more and more true as time progresses.

User avatar
Revision
Member
Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Adolf Hitler Denied the Holocaust

Postby Revision » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:46 am)

Hektor wrote:I found that some people point to "Hitler's Testament" as proof that Hitler "admitted to the Holocaust".

Can someone explain what they mean, as I'd say that there is no statement in this regard there?


Metapedia's view about it:

https://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Alleged_s ... _testament

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1085
Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 12:57 pm

Re: Adolf Hitler Denied the Holocaust

Postby Turpitz » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:09 am)

If one researches Hitler’s quotes, they will find that he stated he believed that people with no grasp on history are brainwashed puppets. He knew that there was a strong possibility the allies would win & disparage NS Germany by fabricating a world domination story & atrocities that would stain his character. That reality is becoming more and more true as time progresses.


The brainwashing has been remorseless and brutal. You listen to these morons who suggest they are switched on in regard to what is going on all around us, they are still looking to blame Hitler for it! They are so stupid that they are yet to realise, that they, like Hitler, are fighting the very same ememy. What's worse, is that if they don't start understanding this soon, they are going to go the same way as Hitler and the N.S. because, and make no mistake, these criminals whom you call a government are at war with their cuckold populace, with the very same vengeance that they showed Hitler. It is like they are now totally confused and disorientated. Many can hear the music, yet they cannot see the band.

I am not too keen on all these supposed: 'Hitler quotes'. I don't think anyone will ever really know what Hitler said in private. I think what a lot of people have said might well be pretty far removed from reality, especially considering the consequences it might bring upon them if they had expressed the truth. One must remember our post-war Zionist cesspits do not tolerate the truth and woe betide any who disobey. Obviously in Germany this is putting it mildly, are they still living under those never rescinded Stalin era laws?

I also, know that what happens in my village in the morning, bears no resemblance whatsoever to what supposedly happened, by the afternoon. It only seems to take a few hours before it has grown arms and legs, so god only knows what these stories might have morphed into, in nearly eighty years.

zapper
Member
Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:11 pm

Re: Adolf Hitler Denied the Holocaust

Postby zapper » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:18 am)

Hektor wrote:I found that some people point to "Hitler's Testament" as proof that Hitler "admitted to the Holocaust".

Can someone explain what they mean, as I'd say that there is no statement in this regard there?


Here is the passage that holocaust fanatics often trumpet from his testament
http://www.auschwitz.dk/Will.html

It is untrue that I or anybody else in Germany wanted war in 1939. It was desired and instigated exclusively by those international statesmen who were either of Jewish origin or working for Jewish interests. I have made so many offers for the reduction and elimination of armaments, which posterity cannot explain away for all eternity, that the responsibility for the outbreak of this war cannot rest on me. Furthermore, I never desired that after the first terrible World War a second war should arise against England or even against America. Centuries may pass, but out of the ruins of our cities and monuments of art there will arise anew the hatred for the people who alone are ultimately responsible: International Jewry and its helpers!



As late as three days before the outbreak of the German-Polish War, I proposed to the British Ambassador in Berlin a solution for the German-Polish problem -- similar to the problem of the Saar area, under international control. This offer cannot be explained away, either. It was only rejected because the responsible circles in English politics wanted the war, partly in the expectation of business advantages, partly driven by propaganda promoted by international Jewry.



But I left no doubt about the fact that if the peoples of Europe were again only regarded as so many packages of stock shares by these international money and finance conspirators, then that race, too, which is the truly guilty party in this murderous struggle would also have to be held to account: the Jews! I further left no doubt that this time we would not permit millions of European children of Aryan descent to die of hunger, nor millions of grown-up men to suffer death, nor hundreds of thousands of women and children to be burned and bombed to death in their cities, without the truly guilty party having to atone for its guilt, even if through more humane means.



Basically their argument is that HIitler said the Jews had been made to pay for their pivotal role in starting a war that ended up killing 7 mil germans, the firebombing campaign, the red army crimes.  Obviously there is no explicit reference to extermination, it is up for "us" to decide the severity of the punishment meted out.

Personally I find this passage a bit confusing, since the Germans didn't really punish the Jews at all, at least not after 41ish. Rather it was the Allies whose blockade and destruction of supply lines led quickly to mass starvation at the end of the war despite the best efforts of camp administrators to save these people.

Now it must be said that earlier on the camps were certainly no picnic, but the Jews there were provided ample food, medical care, housing, even recreation. I could very well argue they lived better than the average Russian or Pole, who died by the drove in massive famines and epidemics, or had to fight the Germans in battle (nearly a suicide mission for most, judging by casualty figures)

Therefore Hitler's statement is a bit nonsensical and based on this the entire document begins to seem a bit questionable to me. There is also mention of the punishment being conducted through "more humane means". This reeks of one of the Judeo propagandists main fixations, which is that the gas chambers were invented in part to assuage the consciences of the so called perpetrators, an outgrowth of the well established (and actually humane) National Socialist euthanasia program. A very sick and deranged fixation.

zapper
Member
Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:11 pm

Re: Adolf Hitler Denied the Holocaust

Postby zapper » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:47 am)

It also seems fair to point out that Hitler was by 1945 well aware of the atrocity propaganda being leveled at his regime, so it's strange he would include at the very least ambiguous statements about making sure the Jews had been "held to account", when in reality almost the exact opposite happened.

metapedia states: A possibility is that the testament has been edited and originally contained, for example, statements explicitly denying any genocide. The revisionist Arthur Butz has stated that "There also exists a possibility that the text of the testament was tampered with, because its discovery by British and American authorities was not announced until December 29, 1945, and because only the last page is signed. Only the typewriter and stationery Hitler’s secretary used would have been required to make an undetectable alteration."[21]

JohnDoe1964
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:28 pm

Re: Adolf Hitler Denied the Holocaust

Postby JohnDoe1964 » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:01 pm)

zapper wrote:Personally I find this passage a bit confusing, since the Germans didn't really punish the Jews at all, at least not after 41ish.


zapper wrote:Therefore Hitler's statement is a bit nonsensical and based on this the entire document begins to seem a bit questionable to me. There is also mention of the punishment being conducted through "more humane means". This reeks of one of the Judeo propagandists


:?:

There's nothing suspicious about the document, and nothing suspicious about describing German revenge on the Jews as "more humane" than what the Jews did to Germany.

Jews were still being expelled "after 41ish", and the German military was still punishing violent Jewish revolts throughout the war. For example, I just read in Goebbel's diary of an incident in Paris where "more than double" the number of Jews were to be executed in reprisal for the murder of Germans by Jews in France (or something of the sort, I forget the details).

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1085
Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 12:57 pm

Re: Adolf Hitler Denied the Holocaust

Postby Turpitz » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:42 am)

There's nothing suspicious about the document, and nothing suspicious about describing German revenge on the Jews as "more humane" than what the Jews did to Germany.


I am suspicious af every document, personally. Too easy to manipulate and forge. Stick to physical evidence, that's my motto, as that is so much harder to fake and is why there is none!

"Revenge" is a bit strong, don't you think? Retalliation would be far more suitable, especially as World Jewry had declared war on Germany and its people. I know for those now residing in the West this would now seem like an alien concept, as most are inept and cowards, but anyone who wasn't as such would be fully justified in retalliating to those elements which have delared war on them. Surely everyone and everything has a right to defend itself?

zapper
Member
Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:11 pm

Re: Adolf Hitler Denied the Holocaust

Postby zapper » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:32 am)

JohnDoe1964 wrote:
:?:

There's nothing suspicious about the document, and nothing suspicious about describing German revenge on the Jews as "more humane" than what the Jews did to Germany.

Jews were still being expelled "after 41ish", and the German military was still punishing violent Jewish revolts throughout the war. For example, I just read in Goebbel's diary of an incident in Paris where "more than double" the number of Jews were to be executed in reprisal for the murder of Germans by Jews in France (or something of the sort, I forget the details).


The reprisal and anti partisan killings (which probably amounted to less than 100k total) were perfectly justified by international law and were exactly what any other country would do in similar circumstances. Contrast this with the unprecedented firebombing campaign, which targeted millions of innocent people and on top of that was not retaliatory, thereby violating all international code

note that in his "testament" Hitler assigns blame for this bombing campaign squarely on the Jews.
I further left no doubt that this time we would not permit millions of European children of Aryan descent to die of hunger, nor millions of grown-up men to suffer death, nor hundreds of thousands of women and children to be burned and bombed to death in their cities, without the truly guilty party having to atone for its guilt, even if through more humane means.


He also correctly points out Jews were responsible for the war itself, which had by 1945 led to the death or grievous wounding of 10 million of Germany's finest young men. Implicit too is the Jews' responsibility for his forthcoming death.

That is the balance. . . The alleged testament says the Jews were held to account or made to atone for Germany's political, economic, and biological destruction by being detained (and thereby kept safe) during the bloodiest conflict in history? After which there was nothing stopping them from moving back and resuming their previous lives?

That is the truth but most reasonable people aren't going to read it this way (rather as an eye for an eye), which is why I have my suspicions about this document. Of course it is not as blatant as the Goebbels diary entry, but as Butz points out, the "testament" would have been far easier to fabricate.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3776
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Adolf Hitler Denied the Holocaust

Postby Hektor » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:03 pm)

zapper wrote:
Hektor wrote:I found that some people point to "Hitler's Testament" as proof that Hitler "admitted to the Holocaust".

Can someone explain what they mean, as I'd say that there is no statement in this regard there?


Here is the passage that holocaust fanatics often trumpet from his testament
http://www.auschwitz.dk/Will.html

It is untrue that I or anybody else in Germany wanted war in 1939. It was desired and instigated exclusively by those international statesmen who were either of Jewish origin or working for Jewish interests.....ational control. This offer cannot be explained away, either. It was only rejected because the responsible circles in English politics wanted the war, partly in the expectation of business advantages, partly driven by propaganda promoted by international Jewry.

But I left no doubt about the fact that if the peoples of Europe were again only regarded as so many packages of stock shares by these international money and finance conspirators, then that race, too, which is the truly guilty party in this murderous struggle would also have to be held to account: the Jews! I further left no doubt that this time we would not permit millions of European children of Aryan descent to die of hunger, nor millions of grown-up men to suffer death, nor hundreds of thousands of women and children to be burned and bombed to death in their cities, without the truly guilty party having to atone for its guilt, even if through more humane means.

Basically their argument is that HIitler said the Jews had been made to pay for their pivotal role in starting a war that ended up killing 7 mil germans, the firebombing campaign, the red army crimes.  Obviously there is no explicit reference to extermination, it is up for "us" to decide the severity of the punishment meted out.

Personally I find this passage a bit confusing, since the Germans didn't really punish the Jews at all, at least not after 41ish. Rather it was the Allies whose blockade and destruction of supply lines led quickly to mass starvation at the end of the war despite the best efforts of camp administrators to save these people.
Now it must be said that earlier on the camps were certainly no picnic, but the Jews there were provided ample food, medical care, housing, even recreation. I could very well argue they lived better than the average Russian or Pole, who died by the drove in massive famines and epidemics, or had to fight the Germans in battle (nearly a suicide mission for most, judging by casualty figures)
Therefore Hitler's statement is a bit nonsensical and based on this the entire document begins to seem a bit questionable to me. There is also mention of the punishment being conducted through "more humane means". This reeks of one of the Judeo propagandists main fixations, which is that the gas chambers were invented in part to assuage the consciences of the so called perpetrators, an outgrowth of the well established (and actually humane) National Socialist euthanasia program. A very sick and deranged fixation.



Well, I'm not suggestion Jews were treated with soft gloves during the war. They were deported, interned, forced to do work and property of them was confiscated (Which isn't as odd as people think, if one considers how much of wages/salaries actually goes for taxation). This isn't in dispute. What is in dispute is that those measures aimed for physically killing Jews as national/ethnic/religious (which is what genocide constitutes). Jews were still allowed to celebrate their identity, practice their religion and to some extent ran their own affairs.

One could also argue the merits of sanctioning a national group for the crimes of their elites. But I still recall how some countries were treated, because leftists didn't like their policies. So those whining about this, should think twice. Best of all those "hating the Nazis" respond in a similar manner, when being confronted with the persecution, murder and suffering of Germans that has been brought upon them by the Allies and their policies:"They had it coming" is the response there. Because you know: "They were Nazis" or at least were law abiding citizens in Germany. Now if that's the case, what's your issue then with them, since Hitler didn't argue much differently from what you do. It really boils down to role assignment: Who is to be demonised, who called innocent victim and who are the heroes, saints, villains, etc. And that's how they stage historiography.... One can imagine the distortion of history that must come from it.


Anyway. If the Holocaust Narrative was true, I'd expect Hitler to have worded this completely different. Perhaps a bit vindictive, but given some facts in the sense of: We rounded up them Jews and gassed them, giving figures and some more detail.... This one really boils down to: "we made them work for our war effort."

Summarised in this video:

JohnDoe1964
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:28 pm

Re: Adolf Hitler Denied the Holocaust

Postby JohnDoe1964 » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:00 pm)

I do not disagree with anything in this thread except the idea that Hitler's suicide note is suspicious, which is apparently being argued based purely on the fact it doesn't end with "P.S. The Holocaust is a hoax."

That would be quite an anachronism.

zapper
Member
Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:11 pm

Re: Adolf Hitler Denied the Holocaust

Postby zapper » 1 month 2 weeks ago (Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:18 pm)

Hektor wrote:

Well, I'm not suggestion Jews were treated with soft gloves during the war. They were deported, interned, forced to do work and property of them was confiscated (Which isn't as odd as people think, if one considers how much of wages/salaries actually goes for taxation). This isn't in dispute. What is in dispute is that those measures aimed for physically killing Jews as national/ethnic/religious (which is what genocide constitutes). Jews were still allowed to celebrate their identity, practice their religion and to some extent ran their own affairs.


if it was the case Jews had been deported and held in camps where the conditions were desperate (where they were being worked to death, deprived of food, care etc) than Hitler's "testament" might make sense. Soviet POWs were held in camps like this, with perhaps 2 million dying by 1942. But according to all sources Jews received much better care. They didn't just work, in exchange they were provided food, shelter, and as you say limited autonomy and cultural freedom. This is why when the Red Army was "liberating" the supposed death camps, most Jews chose to stay with and follow with the Germans! There is also a famous story of a train with Jews being sent to Auschwitz that was freed by the Polish underground halfway there, and the Jewish prisoners were actually upset about it!

Poor Jewish hygiene was responsible for many deaths (despite the excellent delousing facilities that were built to counter this). And of course at the end of the war the supply line situation became critical due to the criminal allied  bombing campaign.

The issue of property seizure is overblown. By all accounts it was not really punitive, but done to fund present and future Jewish resettlement. If we marvel at some of the amenities Jews were privy to at these camps (movie theaters, brothels!) this is a reason why these things existed. Jewish groups from neutral countries also donated money. In addition Jews would have been allowed to repossess at least a fair share of their property in the case of the total defeat of National Socialism.

So when Hitler says 'I made sure the Jews were held to account for [the economic/political destruction of Germany, the death of 7 million] I'm not seeing it. For this reason I have my suspicions about this document.

Amazingly, his signature in the "testament" also looks quite different than how it was normally.

https://www.eisenhowerlibrary.gov/sites ... tament.pdf (Page 10) 
 

User avatar
HMSendeavour
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Adolf Hitler Denied the Holocaust

Postby HMSendeavour » 1 month 2 weeks ago (Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:55 pm)

zapper wrote:So when Hitler says 'I made sure the Jews were held to account for [the economic/political destruction of Germany, the death of 7 million] I'm not seeing it. For this reason I have my suspicions about this document.


"I'm not seeing it" or "it's my opinion that..." is not a substitute for evidence. It certainly wouldn't hold up under any scrutiny, because of the circular nature of your reasoning which is essentially "I disagree with this" or "this doesn't make sense to me, and the interpretation I have, therefore this is evidence of fabrication". You applied the same logic to the Goebbels diary in substitution for any actual proof. You cannot go around looking at documents and determine whether they're legitimate or forgeries based on whether you agree with their contents, because you assume whoever wrote the document must have the same perspective, or knowledge, as you. If you're doing this, which it seems like you are, then you've put yourself before the actual material evidence and not the evidence before yourself. Just because you don't think the Jews were 'held accountable' doesn't mean Hitler didn't think so. You cannot impugn your ideas onto him, and claim that because what you think makes sense to you is 'true' then that must mean the document is suspicious or fake.

In the testament, Hitler appears to be referencing his famous 'prophecy' against the Jews on January 30th 1939:


English:

Once again I will be a prophet: should the international Jewry of finance (Finanzjudentum) succeed, both within and beyond Europe, in plunging mankind into yet another world war, then the result will not be a Bolshevization of the earth and the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation (Vernichtung) of the Jewish race in Europe.


German:

Ich will heute wieder ein Prophet sein : Wenn es dem internationalen Finanzjudentum in und außerhalb Europas gelingen sollte, die Völker noch einmal in einen Weltkrieg zu stürzen, dann wird das Ergebnis nicht die Bolschewisierung der Erde und damit der Sieg des Judentums sein, sondern die Vernichtung der jüdischen Rasse in Europa).


For the English: Max Domarus, The Complete Hitler: His Speeches and Proclamations 1932-1945 (Bolchazy-Carducci Publishers), Pp. 1449; the German: Max Domarus, Hitler Reden und Proklamationen 1932-1945. Kommentiert von Einem Deutschen Zeitgenossen: Teil 2 Untergang Dritter Band 1939-1940 (Pamminger & Partner, Leonberg, 1988), Pp. 1058.


And again Hitler reiterated it again on January 30th, 1942:

English:

We are fully aware that this war can end either in the extermination of the Aryan people or in the disappearance of Jewry from Europe. I said as much before the German Reichstag on September 1, 1939. I wish to avoid making hasty prophesies, but this war will not end as the Jews imagine, namely, in the extermination of the European-Aryan people; instead, the result of this war will be the annihilation of Jewry. For the first time, the old, truly Jewish rule of “an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth,” will obtain.


German:

Wir sind uns dabei im klaren darüber, daß der Krieg nur damit enden kann, daß entweder die arischen Völker ausgerottet werden, oder daß das Judentum aus Europa verschwindet. Ich habe am 1. September 1939 im Deutschen Reichstag es schon ausgesprochen) - und ich hüte mich vor voreiligen Prophezeiungen -, daß dieser Krieg nicht so ausgehen wird, wie es sich die Juden vorstellen, nämlich daß die europäisch-arischen Völker ausgerottet werden, sondern daß das Ergebnis dieses Krieges die Vernichtung des Judentums sein wird. Zum erstenmal wird diesmal das echt altjüdische Gesetz angewendet : ,Aug' um Aug', Zahn um Zahn!"


English: Domarus, Complete Hitler, p. 2574; German: Domarus, Hitler Reden, Teil 2: Vierter Band 1941-1945, p. 1828-1829.


It seems plausible. The references in his testament to the death of Aryans, and holding the Jews responsible for the war they started seems to align with the sentiments in these speeches.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 7 guests