Keep posts related to the holocaust story

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!

Keep posts related to the holocaust story

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:25 pm)

Just a note to remind everyone to make a connection in your posts to the stated subject matter of this forum. I realize it can be difficult since so much stems from, and is effected by, the holocaust story; do your best to show a connection. Thanks.
Moderator1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

TRUTHATLAST

Postby TRUTHATLAST » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:19 pm)

So you see no connection between Religious fanaticism and the Holocaust??

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:29 pm)

So you see no connection between Religious fanaticism and the Holocaust??

Sure we do, the 'holocaust' story and the power it wields is the underpinning of much of what troubles the world today.

Simply make that connection in your posts.

Put yourself in our position, we have to try to keep this forum focused and understandable to our readers. Going off on tangents without showing a 'holocaust' story connection loses the focus of what we're all about.

Distraction is what those that oppose us, but can't refute us, hope for.

Thanks.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

TRUTHATLAST

Postby TRUTHATLAST » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:45 am)

Miss/Mr Moderator

I'm actually wondering if you are Jewish!
Not that I have a problem with Jews but I sure have a problem with Jews with their own agenda, and usings forums like this as a front.
Your initial reply would seem to keep inquiring minds off the real issue here which is Jewish Fanaticism, which Jews don't want to admit on any forum. Zionist Extreminism is whats its all about and don't be fooled in thinking its not.
I personally feel this site is run by Jews as waystation of dissenting views and its made to look legit.
Common ploy by our Jewish friends to keep an eye on whats going on on the Jewish front, if you get my drift.

This site just doesn't have the true spirit of what is really going on in the world and even though its a Holocaust only site you should have subsites that deal with issues that I'm bringing up here to round off the discussion.

Your only dealing with one problem and your not getting to the deeper pschological/religious issues that IMO are the real reason why all this Holocaust B/S happened in the first place.

So how about a sub forum dealing with these issues?
As it stands now you site is just a repetion of whats already ot there and doesn't really stand out, I can gather my own information from the other sites and not worry about being banned or dealing with the silly games that go along with it having my post deleted.
If you want to stand out as different than I suggest you make this site more interesting.
If this post doesn't go up then I guess I have my answer!
I'm hoping my gut instinct about this site is wrong.

TAL

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:26 am)

There is no forum like this; where people can debate the holocaust story free from namecalling, subject changing, dodging, and obfuscation. Start your own forum if you want to talk about the other issues, don't expect others to do it for you. You read and agreed to our guidelines when you signed up, it's stated clearly what we talk about here.

The question remains: Are you "Jewish"?
That's it.
M3

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”