No Elephant

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 810
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2002 6:54 pm
Location: California

No Elephant

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Jan 27, 2003 12:45 pm)

Syllogism: An exercise in Logic

Example:
"I see no elephant in my basement;
an elephant could not be concealed from sight in my basement;
therefore, there is no elephant in my basement."

There was no information of mass exterminations at Auschwitz during the relevant period,
Writes Gilbert:
Between May 1942 and June 1944, almost none of the messages reaching the west had referred to Auschwitz as the destination of Jewish deportees, or as a killing centre. Nor had the name of Auschwitz made any impression on those who were building up what they believed to be an increasingly comprehensive picture of the fate of the Jews.


and mass exterminations at Auschwitz could not have been kept secret.
Laqueur explains that mass exterminations at Auschwitz could not have been concealed, noting that Auschwitz was "a veritable archipelago," that "Auschwitz inmates ... were, in fact, dispersed all over Silesia, and ... met with thousands of people," that "hundreds of civilian employees ... worked at Auschwitz," and that "journalists travelled in the General Government and were bound to hear," etc.

Therefore, there were no mass exterminations at Auschwitz.

An inescapable conclusion!
:D

neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2002 7:01 pm

Postby neugierig » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Jan 27, 2003 6:38 pm)

Here's something I find is significant as well, in regards to no information about gassings at Auschwitz. The Polish government in exile, in England, published a newspaper, called the Polish Fortnight Review, I think. In it they boast about the information they are receiving, sometimes by radio, yet, aside from mentioning one gassing of Russian POW and one more incident, nothing about mass gassings of Jews. I find this strange. Do we have any more information on this?

Wilf

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9914
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Jan 27, 2003 9:09 pm)

There's a couple of telling matters in this regard:

1. It's said that the US 'failed to bomb the gas chambers' and are therefore liable. Take note that there is a huge lawsuit underway by Jews, ofcourse, which claim that the Allies knew what was happening and did nothing. The suit states that the US failed to bomb the alleged gas chambers. The obvious fact here is there was no reason to bomb the alleged 'gas chambers' because there was no credible information that there were gas chambers, period. The Allies had detailed aerial photos of Auschwitz and saw no gas chambers.

- French speaking Jew, Jacques Mandelbaum, stated in 'Le Monde' , 1/25/01, p. 17: "aerial photos of a [concentration] camp taken from an altitude of 7,000 meters, on April 4, 1944, by American reconnaissance planes, where the readers can make out all the mundane details, ***except the presence of gas chambers***."

2. We have the hateful and absurd claim that the Vatican/Catholic Church in essence sat back in let it happen, it's said they knew and did nothing. Again, there was nothing to report. If any organization was in a position to know, it was the Catholic Church with parishes & offices throughout Europe. In fact, a team went through the Vatican archives of the period ("Actes et Documents..." ) and....you guessed it......nothing.


Logic and rational thought when applied to the 'holocau$t' as alleged destroys the myths.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

max
Member
Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2002 5:11 am

Postby max » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:51 am)

Hannover wrote:- French speaking Jew, Jacques Mandelbaum, stated in 'Le Monde' , 1/25/01, p. 17: "aerial photos of a [concentration] camp taken from an altitude of 7,000 meters, on April 4, 1944, by American reconnaissance planes, where the readers can make out all the mundane details, ***except the presence of gas chambers***."


It should be said that the homicidal gas-chambers including evidence for the gas introduction ports are visible on aerial photographs, see

http://www.mazal.org/Auschwitz%20Aerial ... 186-cu.htm

Note that Revisionists try to explain this evidence by simply claiming that the photographs were tampered with. There is no evidence, however, for this hypothesis. For example, the fact that the black spots are larger than the actual gas introduction chimnies could simply mean that the spots were caused by discoloration around the Zyklon-B introduction ports. In other words, the black spots do not represent the chimnies, but they indicate their presence.

max
Member
Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2002 5:11 am

Re: No Elephant

Postby max » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Feb 04, 2003 9:10 am)

Sailor wrote: Therefore, there were no mass exterminations at Auschwitz.


So either it couldn't have been kept secret, but the information was considered not reliable enough to reach the West, or one of the premises is wrong and either there was information of mass extermination during the relevant period (example: the Riegner telegram) or the mass extermination could have been kept secret.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9914
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Feb 04, 2003 11:13 am)

Max mentions the "the Riegner telegram". I challenge him to produce it in a separate thread. I'll wait

Max mentions the aerial photos & posts a link to one of the photos which is utterly demolished in these threads.
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=46

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=44

Interesting that he would ignore these threads.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2002 7:01 pm

Postby neugierig » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Feb 04, 2003 1:12 pm)

Max wrote: It should be said that the homocidal gas-chambers including evidence for the gas introduction ports are visible on aerial photographs...


That's quite a mouthful. First, I've looked at the photographs, nothing there to convince me that the black markings are 'gas introduction ports'.
If these photographs were to be shown to someone not familiar with the Holocaust, Martians maybe, I wounder what they would say. And second, how can you tell that the building in the picture was a 'gas-chamber'? Again, lets show it to the Martians and see what they think.

But let's stay with the first point I'm trying to make. Why bother with that photograph, good portions of the roof of one of the 'gas-chambers' are still intact, have a team of impartial experts (from Mars? :D ) examine it and tell us if any of the cracks and the damage caused by the explosion, could have been openings made for introducing gas (to me, and I've quite a bit of experiance working on concrete structures, they don't look like they were formed before the concrete was placed or cut in later) Maybe it is high time to have a close look at the 'murder weapon' :oops:

Wilf

neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2002 7:01 pm

Postby neugierig » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:10 pm)

Max wrote: "spots were caused by discoloration around the Zyklon-B introduction ports. In other words, the black spots do not represent the chimnies, but they indicate their presents."

(emphasis mine)

How's that again? :? The spots don't represent anything but they indicate that something is there? My command of the English language must be worse than I thought. In the next sentence you state that the photos (which don't represent anything but indicate something) are 'evidence' for
mass murder with poisoned gas, hmmmm.

But what is really telling of your tactics is that you cut one of my sentences of in the middle, when I suggested that we ignore the photographs (and here you claim I'm ignoring evidence) and focus on an inspection by experts, forensic stuff.

As far as the building itself goes, from the air it looks just like any other building, no evidence of 'gassings'. Frijthof Mejer (sp?) claims the gassings were done in two 'recently discovered' farmhouses. Shame on him, denier. :evil: And that's why I suggested an investigation.

Wilf

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:13 pm)

Gents:

Let's take this discussion to an existing thread on the topic:

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=44
or:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=46

or start a new one.

Max, repetition of the same basic post within a thread is unwarranted.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Moderator

User avatar
Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 810
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2002 6:54 pm
Location: California

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:49 pm)

Max wrote: So either it couldn't have been kept secret, but the information was considered not reliable enough to reach the West, or one of the premises is wrong and either there was information of mass extermination during the relevant period (example: the Riegner telegram) or the mass extermination could have been kept secret.


Or there was no mass extermination, except of lice.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9914
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Feb 04, 2003 10:41 pm)

And notice that I challenged Max to post "the Riegner telegram", but no, he can't/won't.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

max
Member
Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2002 5:11 am

Postby max » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Feb 05, 2003 3:58 am)

Hannover wrote:And notice that I challenged Max to post "the Riegner telegram", but no, he can't/won't.

There are things called books were you can look up many things for yourself. But if it satisfy you, from the of the Enzyklopädie des Holocaust:

"erhielt alarmierenden bericht in führerhauptquartier sei plan
diskutiert und erwogen dass in deutschbesetzten und kontrollierten
ländern alle juden anzahl dreieinhalb bis vier millionen nach
deportation und zusammenfassung im osten mit einem schlag ausgerottet
und damit die jüdische frage in europa ein für allemal gelost werden
stop aktion für herbst geplant stop methoden einschließlich blausäure
diskutiert stop information unter vorbehalt übermittelt da richtigkeit
nicht bestätigt stop informant behauptet enge verbindung zu höchsten
deutschen stellen stop seine berichte im allgemeinen zuverlässig."

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9914
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Feb 05, 2003 10:18 am)

Max, is this supposed to be the text of the "Riegner telegram"? It certainly doesn't look like a telegram. Translation please.

Please start a separate thread on this "telegram".

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:11 am
Location: Chile

Postby Juan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:20 pm)

During an extremely unpleasant discussion about the veracity of the Holocaust with some zealous believers (stupid thing to do, i should've abstained) one of them posted a "telegram" several words long, to einsatzgruppen ordering some "EXEKUTIONEN" and listing "Juden" "Kommunisten" etc etc. And another hand-written letter (over the same kind of paper) informing from RIGA of some "executionen", nothing less than app. 165.000 "juden", and lesser quantities of goyim. They even posted this childish chart informing in a "power-pointy" way of executions and remaining jewish populations in baltic ghettos!

[edit] Found them. Soon will be posting more "documents" and "photos" used by these zealots...
Image
Image
Image

[/edit]

These loonies even posted the whole Wansee "protocols", with "indications for better understanding"... let your imaginations fly.
Last edited by Juan on Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9914
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:44 pm)

Is this what you're referring to?

Image

If you like that bogus beauty, you'll love this:

Image

see:
'fake Einsatzgruppen document' for more:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=68

fyi:
Right click on the posted graphics you mentioned, and then put [img]at%20the%20front%20of%20the%20address,%20and[/img] at the end to see them in your post.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests