No Elephant

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Temporary on hold

Postby Temporary on hold » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:30 am)

Rudolf: 'Dissecting The Holocaust' - page 347, ill. 9

This picture was used as evidence of Zyklon-B hatches. Rudolf shows that there are only 3 in the photo and they are in the wrong place on the roof. According to angle analysis the objects seen in this February 1943 photo were probably stacks of building materials. They are all at one end of the roof. Also, they were not seen in photographs from a month before or after. Rudolf points out that Crematorium II was still under construction at that time.

The photo shown in Max's link is useless. I would almost guarantee that photo analysis would show they were drawn-in by pen. That would account for their distorted shapes. You can dismiss any idea of discolored blotches as credulous apocrypha of the type we are well-familiar with with this subject. We'll bring Green in to explain how such dark blotches, visible from 23,000 feet, are completely invisible now. Also, Hannover showed us a diagram of the alleged mesh introduction devices. They were too low-lying and small to make that big an impression. Besides, the diagram told us the roof was covered in earth and gravel. So, we can see that someone is wrong. If the NIZKOR diagram is wrong, we therefore have proof of falsification over this structure. If there is falsification being done, then we have to suspect, at minimum, fuzzy photos of distorted shapes from 23,000 feet.

I believe, today, there are only 2 holes existing in the roof ruins of Morgue I...

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:28 am)

Dubhghall wrote: The photo shown in Max's link is useless.
I wonder what that thick ink line on that picture around the perimeter of the Krema II area is supposed to be. That seems to be clearly inked in later.
To the right of the crematorium is the kitchen building with a couple of chimneys sticking out on the roof. These chimneys would be about the same size as the alleged Zyklon B insertion boxes. Now look at the difference.

fge

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:50 am)

Max, said previously in another thread:
both the camouflaging screen and the location of the gas insertion are visible here:
http://www.mazal.org/Auschwitz%20Aerial ... 186-cu.htm

As for the alleged "camouflage", well, here's no camouflage, but fences that anyone could see right through, see this from:
http://www.auschwitz-muzeum.oswiecim.pl/

again, no "camouflage", see here:

Then there's this one with incomplete "camouflage" ....whoever added it wasn't too consistent...oops. I wonder who would doctor photos?

Curious that charlatan Mazal would darken his photo, the ones shown here are much clearer. Don't forget to read Rudolf's thorough debunking:
http://vho.org/GB/c/GR/RudolfOnVanPelt.html
scroll down a bit

also see here:
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/docs/con ... index.html
You just gotta love the photo underneath the roof where there is no signs of holes, or that they ever existed.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Juan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:53 pm)

I edited my previous message to add the documents mentioned.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:58 pm)

Juan:

This would make an interesting separate thread. How about starting one for these documents?

Thanks, Moderator1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Temporary on hold

Postby Temporary on hold » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:13 pm)

A pure case for revisionism is found in the aerial photos alone. I assume the washed-out, fuzzy shots seen in these computer distorted reproductions are not nearly as clear as the originals.

Simple. US archives has a quick way to validate these shots. Make the originals and their negatives available to the public as is. I think smart people would realize that allied governments would have put revisionism away once and for all if they had clear shots of roof portals.

I assume a close inspection of this Mazal shot would prove penned-in "smudges" that even advocates don't totally buy.

What exactly are the smudges? If they are trample marks from very active gassing foot traffic around the ports then why are there no pathways between them? Wait, maybe it is some kind of mysterious Zyklon stain! (a dark and evil shadow) Maybe these are piles of spent Zyklon pellets after being removed?

Rudolf claims that US has many unreleased aerials of Birkenau that it refuses to release even now - 60 years after the war. His guess is that they are clear shots of chimney-less rooftop on Morgue I...

The clear originals please...

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:16 pm)

Juan wrote:I edited my previous message to add the documents mentioned.

These documents are difficult to decipher. Does the site where they come from have also transcriptions of these documents?

fge

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:43 pm)

If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”