Nearly half of Britons never heard of Auschwitz

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Maly Jacek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Maly Jacek » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:39 am)

Trouble is this program is just now been shown in UK and it will take sometimes before viewers in other countries will get chance to see it.I made DVD recording last and have already converted it to AVI format and next step is to find place for uploading / hosting.

I see no mesh devices in the artists rendering...

I can only apologized for rather poor quality of these captures.My graphic card is not that good."Mesh devices"...here they are

but this episode didn't feature "killing devices" -so far they got to end of 1941.BTW I'm somewhat puzzled to why Babi Jar went unmentioned...that's quite strange since Einsatzgruppen "atrocities" were shown and discussed at some length

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:44 am)

See these preposterous wire mesh devices debunked here:

'alleged 'gas chambers' device debunked by Dr. Countess'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1004

'Zyklon-B wire mesh insertion devices debunked'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=309

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Temporary on hold

Postby Temporary on hold » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:02 pm)

If you are a sharp revisionist you'll realize the mesh device shown above is not in the same place as other claimed positions for the mesh devices. The previous version was along the axis of the central support columns. That one above is obviously in the middle of the room. "Nice try" though...

But the story of the mesh devices has been traced back to the need of gas chamber legend supporters to compensate for the impossibility of previous methods. Did BBC mention that no eyewitnesses ever mentioned mesh devices? The mesh devices suddenly appeared when supporters suddenly realized the eyewitness accounts couldn't work without them due to the physical properties of cyanide.

Just read my analysis of Dr Green's snow job to see why they need those preposterous mesh columns that were never mentioned by any witnesses at the time. Or ask Hannover to retrieve the preposterous Nizkor hack job of a mesh column blueprint with no waterproofing (a sure sign of make it up as you go along forgery by hacks)

Any comments on this specifically?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:54 pm)

Nice set up Temporary on hold.

SeeTemporary on hold demolish the so called 'holocau$t' History Project's
'Dr. Green' here:

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1137
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

elvistheelf

Postby elvistheelf » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:27 am)

Of course, the positions of the mesh columns shown in the reconstruction coincide with the positions of the holes in the roof as discussed in a recent research publication.

Again "nice try";)

Maly Jacek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Maly Jacek » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:04 am)

We need to wait and see at least couple of weeks to see what BBC has got to say on "mesh devices" and "gas chambers"-series will be running for 6 weeks.These screenshots come from opening scenes

Temporary on hold

Postby Temporary on hold » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:21 pm)

We are obviously dealing with persons who feel a computer cartoon image of a mesh contraption now proves the existence of a gas chamber in Morgue I at Birkenau.

I would ask "elvis" if he was referring to the covered-over holes in the roof (the ones we can't find even though it is impossible to merge old concrete with new in patches). Elvis hasn't answered the point adequately. I don't have the reference immediately available, but some of the first Nizkor references to the location of the devices puts them near to the center columns in alternating sequence. Whether your BBC location is in accordance with claimed holes or not it is still other than previous claims.

An examination of the holes in the roof of Morgue I shows them to be crudely hacked with rough edges and rebar bent back. My friend, no German engineer would have done such sloppy work. The holes were obviously added later after the roof was blown up. The holes claimed to belong to the mesh devices did not have any cracks eminating from them as physics would require. A hole such as the alleged mesh device holes is ALWAYS the structural weak point in a blasted structure. If you go to other blasted roofs at Auschwitz you can see that roofs with known holes invariably had cracks eminating from the holes. The alleged holes on the roof of Morgue I did not. Therefore they were added after the roof was blasted...

If you honestly investigated my look into Dr Green you would have seen why the mesh contraptions were needed. However, as is usual with revisionism ignoring real evidence while entering one-liners as answers is all gas chamber supporters feel necessary. It's easier to enter "nice try" without ever examining any of the counter "convergence of facts"...

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:09 pm)

Hmm. So if I drew a painting of a 'gas chamber' in MS Paint 'elvistheelf' would probably say "Hey, look! The Holoshlock happend, I got pictures proving it" --- "Wait a minute! Someone made these in MS Paint! Very funny, elvistheelf!".

*yawn* :roll:

Yeah, computer generated images & the alleged 'holocaust' becomes fact. Ooops...

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Temporary on hold

Postby Temporary on hold » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:02 pm)

The BBC animation is the equivalent of accusing someone of robbing a bank - Going and getting an animation made of the person robbing the bank - then telling people you have the evidence...

None of the Sondercommandos or eyewitnesses ever described any mesh devices at the time. That's why no gas chamberists have answered this point...

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:21 pm)

Hold on folks. If you want to talk about the 'holes' for Zyklon-B insertion, or lack of, then start a separate thread for it. There are already threads dealing with it, but go ahead and start a new one if need be. I will not allow this thread to go in a million different, hard to follow directions; well, it already has. I even posted a note about BBC series related posts; see: http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1636

Think of it; we went from 'how many Britons heard of Auschwitz', to the value of computer images, to the alleged wire mesh contraptions, to Zyklon-B residue or lack of, to alleged Zyklon-B holes.

Get with it.

One topic per thread.

Thanks, Moderator
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”