Another JJ tale: "once bribed an SS with marmalade"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:35 pm)

A former pupil asked him to write a recommendation stating that the student hadn't disturbed his class. What a strange request! Professor Brown (no relation to this reporter) learned that the pupil's other teachers refused him because he did disturb their classes by making speeches and distributing pamphlets denying the Holocaust
http://www.jewishjournal.org/archives/a ... il3_98.htm

I wonder how exactly that would have worked?! Like it's a Freshman English Class, and the teacher says "There are some important aspects of the Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment that I'd like to mention...." And right then this student just cuts her off mid-sentence and says "I'd like to mention something about the crime and punishment involving that fraud they call the holocaust!..." As he stands up and starts passing out copies of the Rudolf Report.

Kobus

Postby Kobus » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:57 am)

The_Skunk wrote:Without the wolf those kids might have died.

Wolves were very important allies of jews escaping from Auschwitz. Here is another well-known example:

http://www.piatkus.co.uk/index.cfm?isbn ... 205061%207

Misha was only six years old when her parents were taken away from their home in Belgium to Auschwitz. She was given a new name, a new home, and forced into a new religion. No one told her why her parents were no longer with her, only that they had gone East. So one day, equipped only with a tiny compass and a few provisions, she set out East to find them.

Misha crossed Belgium, Germany and Poland on foot alone – until, close to starvation in a vast forest, she was adopted by a family of wolves. She ate and played with the wolf cubs, and was protected by their mother. Finally, at the end of the war, she found her way home to Belgium via the Ukraine, Romania and Italy. She never found her parents.

http://www.feralchildren.com/en/listboo ... bk=memoire
I am a personal friend of Misha and her family and the account of her story is true. Misha's personality as an adult truly reflects the effect of her life's trauma. Animals are magnetized by her. And i don't just mean domesticated animals. The wildlife is equally attracted to Misha and her love for them. My family and I have been mesmerized by the way she communicates with them. On one occasion, we joined her to a place in Ipswich where they have wolves in captivity. As the group of wolves was innocently going about their daily routine, Misha howled to them. They all howled back to her. Tears ran down my face and shills went down my spine at the same time. It was so incredible

http://www.trainingforum.com/Speakers/mdefonseca.html

Misha Defonseca tells one of the most astonishing stories ever to come out of the Holocaust. A child refugee in search of her parents during World War II, she walked for over four years across 3,000 miles of Nazi-occupied land.

Her survival was only made possible by the companionship of a pack of wolves that helped to feed and shelter her along her journey. She cared for their cubs while the wolves hunted, ate the raw meat of their kill, and felt true happiness for the first time in her troubled life.

http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/cgi/news/release?id=84430

Misha Defonseca award tripled; multiple damages result in total award of $22.5 million for holocaust survivor

Mark_Twain
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mark_Twain » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:55 pm)

Kobus wrote:
The_Skunk wrote:Without the wolf those kids might have died.

Wolves were very important allies of jews escaping from Auschwitz. Here is another well-known example:

I am a personal friend of Misha and her family and the account of her story is true. Misha's personality as an adult truly reflects the effect of her life's trauma. Animals are magnetized by her. And i don't just mean domesticated animals. The wildlife is equally attracted to Misha and her love for them. My family and I have been mesmerized by the way she communicates with them. On one occasion, we joined her to a place in Ipswich where they have wolves in captivity. As the group of wolves was innocently going about their daily routine, Misha howled to them. They all howled back to her. Tears ran down my face and shills went down my spine at the same time. It was so incredible

Wolves communicate with holocaust survivor Misha DeFonsca

On one occasion, we joined her to a place in Ipswich where they have wolves in captivity. As the group of wolves was innocently going about their daily routine, Misha howled to them. They all howled back to her. Tears ran down my face and shills went down my spine at the same time. It was so incredible

Erik D. Schmid

Postby Erik D. Schmid » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed May 18, 2005 11:15 am)

Appeals court upholds $22.5 million award to Holocaust author.

Defonseca says she wandered the forests of Europe for four years, killed a Nazi soldier in self-defense and was ``adopted'' by a pack of wolves.

Good lord... :roll: Honestly now, can these stories get any more ridiculous? I ask again how common sense people can believe such utter nonsense with such ease. Never in a million years could I sit through a lecture from one of these people because I would literally piss myself laughing. They would have to physically carry me out.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed May 18, 2005 2:24 pm)

It would have been hilarious if somebody like The_Skunk would write a short article on these wolves, which aided the Jews through their tough times. Preferably with enjoyable background music. Something like Puszta-Fox by Barnabás von Géczy.

What a Holycaust it all is.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”