Typhus

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Typhus

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:30 pm)

I did some research into Typhus, and of course it fit everything that revisionists say. I went to medical sites, not holocaust-topic sites. It's as if these websites were talking about holocaust revisionism or something. It's just another part of the puzzle that makes me know we're right.

--it's spread in close quarters like camps,
--it's spread by lice and fleas
--known to spread during wartime
--etc.

What comes to mind is the ending of "World at War" Episode 20, found on this site, where, at the end of the program, they show a bulldozer, pushing a pile of bodies. The show had been talking about the gas chambers, but because this footoge of the bulldozer is so emotionally horrifying, you're led to believe that those are the gassed bodies. Except that they wouldn't use a bulldozer to push gassed bodies through the dirt to get from the gas chamber to the crematorium. The bodies being pushed with the bulldozer are typhus and starvation dead, in a scenario where all infrastructure is collapsing while a widespread epidemic is happening.
----------------

What I found:

http://www.vdh.state.va.us/epi/typhusf.htm
-------------
From Center for Disease Control:
http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dpd/parasites ... y_lice.htm

Can body lice transmit disease?

Yes. Epidemics of typhus and louse-borne relapsing fever have been caused by body lice. Though typhus is no longer widespread, epidemics still occur during times of war, civil unrest, natural disasters, in refugee camps, and prisons where people live crowded together in unsanitary conditions. Typhus still exists in places where climate, chronic poverty, and social customs prevent regular changes and laundering of clothing.
---------------

or this URL and below it is what it said:
http://www.encyclopedia.com/html/t1/typhus.asp

typhus

any of a group of infectious diseases caused by microorganisms classified between bacteria and viruses, known as rickettsias. Typhus diseases are characterized by high fever and an early onset of rash and headache. They respond to antibiotic treatment with tetracycline and chloramphenicol and can be prevented by vaccination. Epidemic typhus, the most serious in the group, is caused by Rickettsia prowazeki, which is transmitted in the feces of body lice. It occurs in crowded, unsanitary conditions and has historically been a major killer in wartime. It occurs more commonly in cooler climates and seasons. Brill's disease, also called recrudescent typhus, is believed to be a milder recurrence of epidemic typhus. Endemic murine typhus is primarily a disease of rodents and is spread to humans by rat fleas. The symptoms are milder than those of epidemic typhus. Scrub typhus (Tsutsugamushi fever) is carried to humans by infected mites. It occurs primarily in East Asia and the Southeast Pacific islands.

Columbia Encyclopedia, Sixth Edition, Copyright (c) 2004.

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:42 pm)

I'm confused, what part of the "non-revisionist" story states that typhus was NOT a problem in the camps.

History channel documentaries are 'historicaly' inaccurate across the board - I give little credence to anything they may show.

ex: while telling a tale about the Luftwaffe and its attack on shipping, they show the film of the RN BB Barham rolling over and exploding - the Barham was sunk by a U-Boat.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:16 pm)

I'm confused, what part of the "non-revisionist" story states that typhus was NOT a problem in the camps.

When they came into the camps they found all these bodies, and the implication almost always is that these were gassed bodies. That was implied in World At War Episode 20.

Similarly on the following topic, the soldier saw stacks of bodies and assumed that he was seeing the implementation of the "final solution."

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t= ... eacefc6e01

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:34 am)

What comes to mind is the ending of "World at War" Episode 20, found on this site, where, at the end of the program, they show a bulldozer, pushing a pile of bodies. The show had been talking about the gas chambers, but because this footoge of the bulldozer is so emotionally horrifying, you're led to believe that those are the gassed bodies.

That footage of bulldozers was of British troops at Belsen, so how could it have been gassed zionists if all the supposed camps where laughable gas chambers were supposedly used were all in the Russian sphere of influence?

There were no gassing camps on German soil, there used to be, but they have since realised that there is too much documentry evidence of the liberated camps on German soil that disprove this. So they have moved them all to the Russian side where there is very little documentary evidence taken at liberation time.

They talk of one thing (gassings) then show you footage of another thing (Typhus).

The paltry pile of bodies they show you are typhus victims. How many are there? 100?, 200? or maybe even 500? Where are the other 10,999,500 then? That is all you will ever see in the way of physical evidence, these same boring, tiresome films of typhus victims from the camps on German soil, that you bastards caused by your terror bombings, exactly like the rabies epidemic you are causing out in Iraq, as you try and pulverise them into submission, to appease your little psycho, Zionist friends.

At the end of the day, repeatedly showing 500 typhus victims at camps on German soil, is not representative of eleven million gassed now is it?
You entered these camps practically as the Germans were leaving them, is that the best you can come up with?....Pathetic!

Yes, I am confused also. Because I cannot understand why you keep on showing clips of about 300 typhus victims, and insinuate that they are gassing victims. Once again, it only goes to highlight the simple fact that you never have had any real evidence, and you never will.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”