How many people really believe the 'holocau$t' tales?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

How many people really believe the 'holocau$t' tales?

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:16 pm)

While there is no doubt that people in general accept the notion of '6,000,000 Jews' & 'gas chambers' in public. I would like to ask for opinions on the depth and commitment of this acceptance.

Some possible talking points:

Do people express scepticism in more private, confidential settings?

Does imprisoning those who scrutinize the tales have a silencing effect, or does it draw more attention to the fraudulent mythology?

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

gasto
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby gasto » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:26 pm)

IMO, Imprisioning those who question the "holocaust" veracity just draws more and more attention to the whole matter....I mean, why does a subject has to be prohibited by law (in countries like Germany and many others among Europe)??? Why can anyone question it??

I think I started to be interested in Revisionism because of Ernst Zundel case....
If Human Soap rumour was fake, why can´t all the other absurd claims be too??

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:27 pm)

1. Yes, that is my understanding of the matter. My own experiance is that people are MUCH more open in such settings and express much doubt towards the story of the alleged "Holocaust"

2. It definitely draws more attention to the fraudulent story. If it had really happend there would be no need to throw people in jail for simply asking a question

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

TRUTHATLAST

Postby TRUTHATLAST » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm)

I actually got interested in all this Hollyhoax stuff quite by accident.
I came across an article about David Irving suing Debra Lipshits and it peaked my curiosiity.
Then that opened the flood gates and here I am. So the more they come against Revisionism the more people look into it.
If they just said nothing and left the Revisionist people alone then no one would know whats going on.
So aren't we thankful for the persecution?

TAL

Sushicotto

Postby Sushicotto » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:41 am)

Unfortunately, when someone like Zundel is imprisoned, the media make him out to be the scum of the earth. They always introduce him as a neo-nazi, anti-Semitic, racist, hate monger. Even when a writer seems to be defending him against being jailed, they will of course include something like “although I don’t agree with his despicable racist views, ….”.

So I think many people don’t get curious because they assume these comments about him and his views are true.
"Those unaware are unaware of being unaware." (Merrill Jenkins)

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”