indoctrination demanded for Prince Harry after costume party

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

indoctrination demanded for Prince Harry after costume party

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:58 am)

This is funny. Some people take themselves and their mythology so seriously, must be part of the judeo-supremacist's mindset. I guess the thinking is that anything that could keep the Revisionist ball rolling must be stopped. Yep, demand he go to Auschwitz and see a large labor camp, but call it an extermination camp.

Notice how these judeo-supremacist groups: The Simon Wiesenthal Center, Board of Deputies of British Jews, Reform Synagogues of Great Britain, are quoted and behave as if they are government agencies. Notice how a compliant press bestows that sense of authority upon them.

Comments invited.

The 'holocau$t' Industry has met their enemy, it is their own lies.

- Hannover
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... ince_harry

Prince Harry's Nazi Costume Criticized

By MICHAEL McDONOUGH, Associated Press Writer

LONDON - Jewish groups and lawmakers criticized Prince Harry on Thursday for wearing a Nazi uniform to a costume party, with one group urging him to visit the Auschwitz death camp, despite an apology from the grandson of Queen Elizabeth II (news - web sites).

The 20-year-old prince apologized Wednesday in a statement after a British newspaper printed a picture of him wearing the uniform with a swastika armband while clutching a cigarette and a drink at a party on Saturday.

"I think a lot of people will be disappointed to see that photograph and it will cause a lot of offense," said Michael Howard, leader of Britain's main opposition Conservative Party.

"I think it might be appropriate for him to tell us himself just how contrite he now is," added Howard, who is Jewish.

The Simon Wiesenthal Center in Los Angeles expressed outrage and urged Prince Harry to travel to Poland later this month to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz death camp.

"There he will see the results of the hated symbol he so foolishly and brazenly chose to wear," said Rabbi Marvin Hier, dean and founder of the center.

Prime Minister Tony Blair's office was reluctant to get involved. "Clearly an error was made," Blair's official spokesman said. "That has been recognized by Harry, and I think it is better that this matter continues to be dealt with by (Buckingham) Palace."

Jewish groups in Britain were more moderate in their criticism.

"The fact that the palace has issued an apology indicates that this was a mistake by the prince," said Rabbi Jonathan Romain, a spokesman for the Reform Synagogues of Great Britain. "But having being given, the apology should now be accepted."

A spokesman for the Board of Deputies of British Jews said the costume "was clearly in bad taste, especially in the run-up to Holocaust Memorial Day" on Jan. 27. But he added: "The board is pleased that he's apologized for the incident."

The queen will commemorate the Holocaust and 60th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz by inviting survivors of the Nazi death camps and British World War II veterans who liberated them to a reception at St. James' Palace.

The picture of Prince Harry, the second son of Prince Charles and Princess Diana, appeared in The Sun newspaper.

In the statement, Harry said he was "very sorry if I caused any offense or embarrassment to anyone."

"It was a poor choice of costume and I apologize," he added.

Harry, who plans to enroll this year at a military college, has long been known as the wilder of Charles and Diana's two handsome sons, in contrast to his university-student brother Prince William, 22.

Harry, third in line to the throne, has been photographed drinking in London's trendiest nightclubs and three years ago was sent by his father to observe a drug rehabilitation center after being caught smoking marijuana. In October, he scuffled with a paparazzi photographer outside a London nightclub.

A former Buckingham Palace spokesman said he believed Prince Charles was too easy on his sons.

"I'm sorry, the Prince of Wales, he's a humanitarian and he does some terrific work, but I don't think he has ... the right discipline over his children, particularly Prince Harry," Dickie Arbiter told Sky News TV.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Maly Jacek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Maly Jacek » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:07 am)

Prince Harry urged to visit Auschwitz

Simon Jeffery and agencies
Thursday January 13, 2005

Prince Harry was today urged to visit Auschwitz after his apology for wearing a Nazi officer's uniform to a fancy dress party appeared to do little to calm the controversy.
The California-based Simon Wiesenthal Centre, one of the largest international Jewish human rights organisations, said the prince should attend a ceremony being held at the death camp later this month to mark the 60th anniversary of its liberation.

A photograph splashed across the front page of the Sun showed Prince Harry enjoying a drink and a cigarette while dressed as a member of Rommel's Afrika Corps, complete with red swastika armband.

The Simon Wiesenthal Centre's strongly-worded rebuke said that, in Auschwitz, the prince would see the results "of the hated symbol he so foolishly and brazenly chose to wear" at the party.

"This was a shameful act, displaying insensitivity for the victims," a statement said. "Not just for those soldiers of his own country who gave their lives to defeat Nazism, but to the victims of the Holocaust who were the principal victims of the Nazis."

Late last night, Clarence House issued a statement from Prince Harry, in which he apologised for any offence caused. However, the Tory leader, Michael Howard, who has spoken of how his paternal grandmother died at Auschwitz, today said he believed the prince should say sorry in person.

"I think a lot of people will be disappointed to see that photograph, and it will cause a lot of offence," Mr Howard told BBC Radio 4's Today programme. "I have no doubt that his father and his family will have a good deal to say to him in private. I think it might be appropriate for him to tell us himself just how contrite he now is."

The home secretary, Charles Clarke, told the programme he understood people's concerns, but said "the matter should be left to lie" because the prince had already made a written apology.

Rabbi Dr Jonathan Romain, a spokesman for the Reform Synagogues of Great Britain, echoed Mr Clarke's remarks, saying: "The fact that the palace has issued an apology indicates that this was a mistake by the prince. But having being given, the apology should now be accepted."

The "native and colonial" themed party, held at the country mansion of the Olympic showjumper Richard Meade, who is the father of a friend of princes William and Harry, was attended by 250 people. Prince William dressed as a big cat in a leopardskin leotard with matching tail and paws.

The Labour backbencher and former armed forces minister Doug Henderson said the incident at the party had shown that Prince Harry was unfit to train as an army officer at Sandhurst.

"If it had been a sort of Freddie Starr satirical take-off of what happened during the second world war, then I think people would understand. It might not have been very clever, but it wouldn't be malicious in any way," he said.

"But from what I can gather, there is no suggestion that that is the case. It is a straightforward Nazi armband, and I think that would offend an awful lot of people who fought in the second world war and relatives who lost people in that war. I really think it disqualifies Prince Harry from Sandhurst."

However, Colonel Bob Stewart, who led British UN troops in Bosnia, said: "He's made a serious error, but it's not an error that should stop him entering officer training."

Adding that the prince "must be an enormous idiot with minimum common sense", Col Stewart said: "If I had an officer who went to a party dressed as a Nazi, I would have dragged him in front of me and, as his commanding officer, would have given him a punishment of 14 days extra duties."

Lord Janner, the chairman of the Holocaust Educational Trust, agreed that the episode should not preclude the prince from going to Sandhurst.

"I would send him in the army as fast as possible. I hope that would teach him not to behave like that," he told the ITV News Channel.

"What Harry did was both stupid and evil. The time has come for him to make a public apology. It is about common decency, of respect to the people who fought the Nazis, to the families of those who were killed by the Nazis and to people who suffered during the Holocaust."

Dicky Arbiter, a former royal press spokesman, said he felt sorry for the Prince of Wales. "Once again, he has been let down by his wayward son. Every time there is some good, there is lots of bad. And it can't go on," Mr Arbiter told the Today programme.

"If he now wants to be considered an adult, he has got to behave like an adult, and he has got to apologise in person, through radio and television. It is just not good enough to behave like that. We all know history, and at 20 there is no excuse."

Andy Pike, of Unite Against Fascism, called for the third in line to the throne to do more than apologise, and "distance" himself from the Nazis.

"We don't think that [an apology] is enough. We would like to see Harry distance himself from Nazi ideas of white supremacy, anti-semitism and racism, because he is a very influential figure."

The Queen is to commemorate the Holocaust and 60th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz by inviting the survivors of the Nazi death camps and the British veterans who liberated them to a reception at St James's Palace.With the Duke of Edinburgh, she will also attend the Holocaust Memorial Day national commemoration at Westminster Hall, in London, on January 27.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/

gasto
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby gasto » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:08 pm)

ffs it was a joke....

some ppl need to chill a bit...
If Human Soap rumour was fake, why can´t all the other absurd claims be too??

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:52 pm)

Poor Harry will be taught lies :cry:

This is just pathetic.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Temporary on hold

Postby Temporary on hold » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:29 pm)

I agree. Harry should be immediately sent to Treblinka where he can do hard labor digging for evidence of the mass grave of 900,000 gassing victims...

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:33 pm)

But good ole Harry refuses to go to the Auschwitz Theme Park of science fiction. He essentially tells them to buzz off. He must be laughing out loud.

Notice how they try to smear and discredit him. Notice the lies they throw in.
excerpt:
The Nazis murdered six million Jews and millions of others including Poles, homosexuals, Soviet prisoners and Gypsies. Millions more were imprisoned or forced to work as slaves.

Israeli Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom was less sympathetic, saying the use of Nazi symbols was intolerable.

Too bad there is no evidence for the allegation of 'millions', in fact it's laughable. Too bad they refuse to acknowledge that the Allies used 'slave' labor. Too bad none of the Believers can refute informed Revisionists, this Forum has example after example.

And ofcourse the "shitty little" criminal, genocidal Israeli/Zionists take exception, they depend on the scam for billions of dollars every year. It's called the 'holocau$t' Industry for a reason.

- Hannover

story of Harry's refusal:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... yals_dc_21

UK's Harry Rules Out Auschwitz Visit in Nazi Row

By Jeremy Laurence

LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's Prince Harry on Thursday ruled out visiting Auschwitz as atonement for wearing a Nazi uniform at a party just two weeks before the 60th anniversary of the death camp's liberation.

Jewish groups had demanded the 20-year-old grandson of Queen Elizabeth make the symbolic gesture as a way of apologizing for wearing a swastika armband and an army shirt with Nazi regalia at a costume party on Saturday.

The prince has apologized for his "mistake" but Jewish rights groups and politicians said he should do more.

"This was a shameful act displaying insensitivity for the victims, not just for those soldiers of his own country who gave their lives to defeat Nazism but to the victims of the Holocaust ..." said Rabbi Marvin Hier, dean of the U.S.-based Simon Wiesenthal Center.

He added in a statement: "We strongly urge Prince Harry to accompany the British delegation on January 27th to the Auschwitz death camp to commemorate 60 years since liberation. There he will see the results of the hated symbol he so foolishly and brazenly chose to wear."

A royal official said he understood the calls for the prince to go to Auschwitz but there were no plans for him to attend any of the ceremonies.

"It would be a distraction and a detraction from the importance of the occasion because it would become a different story in media terms," the official told Reuters.

"He recognizes he made a very bad mistake and he apologizes for that. There are no plans for him to say anything more."

The Nazis murdered six million Jews and millions of others including Poles, homosexuals, Soviet prisoners and Gypsies. Millions more were imprisoned or forced to work as slaves.

Photographs of the younger son of the late Princess Diana and heir to the throne Prince Charles in Nazi attire appeared in Britain's Sun newspaper, in Israeli papers and on Web sites around the world.

Harry, third in line to the throne, said in a statement he was sorry if he had caused any offence. "It was a poor choice of costume and I apologize," he said.

"INTOLERABLE"

Prime Minister Tony Blair said: "Prince Harry has made it clear he is very sorry about it and I think the rest of it is best to leave to Buckingham Palace."

Israeli Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom was less sympathetic, saying the use of Nazi symbols was intolerable.

"I think anybody who tries to pass it off as bad taste must be made aware that this can encourage others to think that perhaps that period was not as bad as we teach the young generation in the free world," he told reporters.

Conservative opposition leader Michael Howard, who is Jewish, told BBC Radio: "It would be appropriate if we heard from him in person about how contrite he is."

Royal commentator Robert Lacey said he was just "a messed up kid" and should be left alone. "He clearly got it wrong. It is a very fine line and Harry stepped over it. But he has apologized and we have to move on," he told Reuters.

Former armed forces minister Doug Henderson was quoted as saying the picture showed Harry was "not suitable" for the army.

Harry, who is due to train at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst this year, is known as a royal "wild child" and has admitted smoking cannabis and under-age drinking.

Harry was left alone by the British media for several years after the death of his mother in a Paris car crash in 1997, but has come in for criticism in the last few months. Last October, he scuffled with photographers outside a London nightclub.

(additional reporting by Ori Lewis in Jerusalem, Jeremy Lovell and Michael Holden in London)
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:06 pm)

Perhaps Harry knows of the succession of Germanic Royal bloodlines on the British Throne that tried to keep the British out of wars, only to be forced by the newspaper reading rabble to accept it.

Prince Albert, who was German, tried to avoid the Crimean war.

British Royal family had to change their name to "Windsor" to appear less
German and more British during WWI.

It's speculated that King Edward? wasn't anti-Nazi and that may have been part of the reason he abdicated in the Wallis Simpson affair in '37. I might have some of the facts wrong here. And maybe it was all because of Simpson.

Similarly, when Rudolf Hess flew into England, it was to make contact with a faction of Britain that could influence peace: that being the royalty.

Prince Harry might know of some of this, and unconsciously sympathizes.

We see it today: who is the most gung-ho about war in Iraq?Answer: the blue collar working man. Partly because he watches alot of slick-produced television, and two, because kicking ass often seems like a good idea to him.

George B.

Postby George B. » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:09 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Perhaps Harry knows of the succession of Germanic Royal bloodlines on the British Throne that tried to keep the British out of wars, only to be forced by the newspaper reading rabble to accept it.
British Royal family had to change their name to "Windsor" to appear less
German and more British during WWI.
Similarly, when Rudolf Hess flew into England, it was to make contact with a faction of Britain that could influence peace: that being the royalty.

Prince Harry might know of some of this, and unconsciously sympathizes.

And of course the politically correct crowd unconsciously realizes that the sympathies may change to the "wrong side. If it becomes fashionable, even in a humorous way, to wear such customes. Adolf Hitler becomes useless as the kind of "authority figure" the Holocaustians would like to use him for:

...Auschwitz visit

The UK's Chief Rabbi Jonathan Sacks said it was imperative that the lessons of the Holocaust and World War II were not only taught, but understood.

He went on to say that wearing a swastika was in extremely poor taste but added: "I note that Prince Harry has recognised this."

Some said the prince should join a British delegation which is visiting the Auschwitz death camp for the 60th anniversary of its liberation later this month.

Prince Harry should see for himself "the results of the hated symbol he so foolishly and brazenly chose to wear", said Rabbi Marvin Hier, founder of Jewish human rights group the Simon Wiesenthal Center.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4173453.stm
(There is a poll on this page, too)

neocon

Postby neocon » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:41 am)

British subjects should also be forbidden to dress up as "witches".

If you think about the great suffering witchcraft brought over
mankind, the millions of innocent babies that were witched to
death by those women flying around on sticks... absolutely
unappropriate, distasteful.

The only political correct dressup for a costume party
should be "cowboy and indian", to remind everybody
how dangerous all those bloodthirsty american indians
were and why they had to be exterminated by the
US Cavallerie.

J William
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby J William » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:05 am)

Harry is, of course, to be shown the "gas chamber" which was built years after the "liberation" of Auschwitz and presented to the world as an authentic Nazi homicidal gas chamber. I wonder if they are going to also show him the hospitals, swimming pool, brothel, sports facilities and so forth. If he is foolish enough to ask to see mass graves, human remains or any other physical or documentary evidence he will be completely "drummed out " of the royal family and polite society. The message to the world at large is "Don't mess with the Holocaust story because we will ruin you if you don't pay homage to our Shoah".

TMoran
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TMoran » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:14 pm)

Ah yes, send Harry off to the Ministry of Love.

In George Orwell's '1984' we have Winston Smith, supposedly a wayward citizen the target of the Big Brother mentality. Through their intensive monitoring of the citizens they catch Winston engaging in what they consider anti Big Brother behavior which had nothing to do with any activity against the state.

Eventually they take him to the Ministry Of Love to get him to confess to his crimes and see the light. As explained in the book, the interrogators find out what a targets' phobia is and then use that on the victim during interrogations. They discover Winston has a fear of rats. In the recesses of the Ministry Of Love they bind Winston to a chair and adapt a specially designed cage so that its door is right at Winston's throat and put starving rats in it. They grill Winston on his transgressions and eventually in accordance with the ministry's mottos, "WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH" one of the henchman holds up three fingers and ask Winston how many he sees. When Winston says 'three' they say no and tell him he sees two. After a few times of this and Winston still saying he sees the three fingers they lift up the door to the cage a little and the rats struggle to get under it. Each time Winston answers three to the question of how many fingers he sees they lift up the door a little more until finally Winston says he sees two.

A few years ago Marlon Brando made a comment about the Jews treatment of the Palestinians and of course, naturally, they went berserk bellowing for him to be taken off to the Los Angeles Ministry Of Love, 'The Museum of Tolerance'.

For Prince Harry, they want him to go off to Auschwitz. And what will they do there with Harry? 'Look Harry, do you see the four holes in the roof of Crema III?' Of course Harry could look and look and have to say, 'No, I see no holes.' With this they might say, getting to the mass phobia that controls the world against opposing Jewish goals, 'Harry, if you don't want to be a outcast, vilified by all, harped on to no end, branded an anti-Semite you better say you see four holes.'

It will be interesting to see if this thing is pursued. It was reported in articles that Tony Blair, as much a lackey as Bush, has dared to say it wasn't any of his business and it was the affairs of the Royal Family. The only way the Jewish community will be able to keep gnawing will to have goyim lackeys do it for them.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:47 am)

Harry must view Schindler's List, of science fiction fame, says father.

PRINCE HARRY TO BE PUNISHED
FATHER SAYS HE MUST VIEW “SCHINDLER’S LIST”

excerpt:
If Harry had chosen to wear the uniform of a British airman of that same period, the folk who intentionally murdered tens of thousands of innocent, unarmed German civilians in mass terror bombings, no “authority figure” would have remonstrated with Harry about that uniform either.

[ … ]

They will make a fortune out of Harry before they are through with him.

http://holocaust-history.info/8/1105770821.html

Nothing quite like viewing Schindler's Mist to get the right idea. Yes, as Hannover said, Harry must be laughing out loud.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

The_Skunk

Postby The_Skunk » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:11 pm)

Notice the timing

A month ago 50% of the UK never heard of Auschwitz - Now they have !!

This whole thing was a Jewish Hoax to spotlight " Auschwitz's 60 yr anniversary "

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”