Revisionists Won At Treblinka

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Temporary on hold

Revisionists Won At Treblinka

Postby Temporary on hold » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:14 pm)

The ground penetrating radar is scientific PROOF of the falsehood of Holocaust legends being passed as sacred history.

The incidence of the lack of mass graves at Treblinka is the winning point for revisionism plain and simple.

While gas chamberists have been rushing to produce evidence of mass gassing chambers revisionists calmly collected evidence of their own. The ground penetrating radar is simple proof of the falsehood of holocaust claims at Treblinka.

Until holocaust supporters can show why this is wrong I consider the argument for the validity of revisionism decided by Treblinka. This is why no highly-funded holocaust group goes and disproves this simple claim at Treblinka. It would be simple to do and they don't do it. They don't because they know there's no mass grave pits for 900,000 persons there...

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:07 pm)

But who has used ground penetrating radar at Treblinka?

Is it proof now, or will it be proof when they do it?

gasto
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby gasto » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:39 pm)

Richard Krege apparently did some investigation with a ground penetrating radar.....though he hasn´t published his results....so till then, I prefer not to say anything about Treblinka.....It wouldn´t be correct to come to a conclusion...

anw, here´s more info:

http://www.ety.com/HRP/rev/treblinka-lie.htm
If Human Soap rumour was fake, why can´t all the other absurd claims be too??

Temporary on hold

Postby Temporary on hold » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:57 pm)

I believe Krege showed some graphic read-outs from the radar machine showing intact soil layers. Those who know radar images would have seized on this instantly if it wasn't true. Unless Krege rigged his machine to produce desired results I'll assume he wasn't lying and the soil layers were intact.

I would suggest, however, that the conspicuous lack of any industry attempt to refute this by means of physical investigation to be proof enough...

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:08 am)

And win Revisionists did. The judeo-supremacists of the 'holocau$t' Industry have nothing but their hate and intimidation.

See this thread as well:

'Can anyone show us the alleged Treblinka grave of 900,000?'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1566

They can show nothing at Treblinka nor at any of the other sites where they allege 'extermination'. What a shameful, prideless joke they are.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Scott
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Scott » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:05 am)

I'll wait to call it scientific until after I've read the report--if there ever is one.

:D

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:47 am)

Yes Scott, there is no report showing the alleged pit that supposedly held 900,000 Jews as this thread clearly shows:
'Can anyone show us the alleged Treblinka grave of 900,000?'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1566

Nothing 'scientific' about it, there is no such mass grave. Just imagine the size, The Rose Bowl X 10, and the Believers have not / cannot show it.

Temporary on hold said it most clearly:
I believe Krege showed some graphic read-outs from the radar machine showing intact soil layers. Those who know radar images would have seized on this instantly if it wasn't true. Unless Krege rigged his machine to produce desired results I'll assume he wasn't lying and the soil layers were intact.

I would suggest, however, that the conspicuous lack of any industry attempt to refute this by means of physical investigation to be proof enough...

Revisionists win.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”