bad news

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
disillusioned

bad news

Postby disillusioned » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:10 pm)

This forum is quickly becoming the last revisionist safe house. I think we need to start thinking about what we are going to do after Germar is sent to Germany (his situation is bad right now).

I think internet sites will targeted soon. Personally, I have started downloading everything I possibly can from VHO and other sites.

Has the moderator considered backing up this entire forum on CD?

It's best to be prepared.

disillusioned

Temporary on hold

Postby Temporary on hold » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:19 pm)

I frequented a political message board I won't name here for years. It was literally one of the best political boards on the internet because you could freely criticize just about anything without any fear of censorship. It was known for allowing free criticism of zionism and open debate. Also, I was allowed to present revisionism - that was quickly shouted down by the usual dogma enforcers - but it was allowed.

This site was suddenly shut down recently without explanation. I suspect someone put a legal gun to the head of the unnamed owners (a publisher who stood to lose big if sued - especially by the industry). No discussion of why - just shut down.

Free speech gone...

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:01 pm)

The Revisionist Forum is downloaded frequently by us and our numerous trustworthy associates onto various media.

friedrich braun
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby friedrich braun » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:05 pm)

Germar Rudolf owns The Revisionist Forum?

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:18 pm)

GR does not own this forum.

disillusioned

Postby disillusioned » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:58 am)

I didn't mean to imply that GR owned the forum.

I was trying to point out that he is a big catch for the thugs that are after him... It's a bold move because there is no doubt that they are suppressing free speech in order to push there agenda and religious mythology on to the whole world.

It's blatantly obvious and no one cares.

It's scary.

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:04 am)

Do you think we have to worry about dicussing this subject on the net? Can I be blacklisted or prosecuted for posting revisionist articles on message boards?

Scott
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Scott » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:36 pm)

Richard Perle wrote:Do you think we have to worry about dicussing this subject on the net? Can I be blacklisted or prosecuted for posting revisionist articles on message boards?

If you live in the United States you cannot be prosecuted but possibly blacklisted, especially if you use your employer's computer to post from, so be careful.

Also, this forum deletes posts not considered on topic. I have no problem with that but the private message feature should at least be enabled to allow discussion.

[email protected]

:D

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:46 pm)

I live in the UK. Are PMs disabled for everybody? I was going to request that mine be turned on, as I'm clearly not a trouble maker and there are small questions that could be kept off the forum.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”