BBC / Auschwitz docu-drama

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:15 am)

gasto wrote:but, if I recall correctly...6 million figure was used since Nuremberg trials as the official number, and of those 6m, 4 million were exterminated at Auschwitz....but then in the 90´s, the auschwitz death toll was lowered to 1.1 million....

so, 6 million - 3.9 million = 2.1 million...and if we substract the other camps numbers (eg. treblinka: 800,000, etc..), let´s put this number at 1.5 million, we have a total of 0.6 million dead jews unexplained...

am I wrong??

The industry says that the Auschwitz figure was reduced much earlier. For example by Reitberger 1953 (!) to 850.000; by Hilberg (1961) to something slightly above 1m.

They say that only the communists wanted the 4m figure on the plates in Auschwitz.
"Everything has already been said, but not yet by everyone." - Karl Valentin

DowntownSteve

Postby DowntownSteve » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:35 am)

That's garbage. If the H-Industry wanted the number lowered they could have had it lowered. It's not like they were working against the interest of the Communists.

ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:33 am)

DowntownSteve wrote:That's garbage.

You are impertinent. Behave yourself, please!

The quote was:
....but then in the 90´s, the auschwitz death toll was lowered to 1.1 million..

That is wrong as I showed. The Auschwitz death toll in historic literature was around 1 M since the fifties.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:13 am)

I’m afraid I agree with DowntownSteve, to say that only the communists wanted the 4m figure on the plates at Auschwitz, is typical of these manipulative liars, it’s never ever their fault, always someone else’s, in the meantime they will milk it for all it’s worth.

The industry says that the Auschwitz figure was reduced much earlier. For example by Reitberger 1953 (!) to 850.000; by Hilberg (1961) to something slightly above 1m.

But in the meantime we will just leave the plaque at Auschwitz with 4.000,000 on it for another 36 years!

That is wrong as I showed. The Auschwitz death toll in historic literature was around 1 M since the fifties.

That might well have been the case in the secrecy and shade of the Zionist gangster meetings, were they were trying desperately to juggle their earlier figures to try and make the books look right. What I do believe Steve means is the fact that it was not rectified and made common knowledge to the public for another forty years. The fact you suggest they had lowered the toll in ‘53’ after hanging men for the previous versions and then left the plaque at Auschwitz emblazoned with four million, is a clear case of blatant deception. And no matter what the juggling of figures accomplishes, the total always remains the same!

Besides it’s only theoretical figures, in reality it’s all impossible anyway, because there were no holes in the slabs and it’s impossible to dispose of people in the manner suggested, considering the water table.

Maly Jacek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Maly Jacek » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:56 am)

Claudia

Presenting lower figures in books read by very few was good start but why didn’t they publish their ‘reservations/doubts’ for wider audience ? Everyone is saying now "we knew all along it was all Soviet exaggerations etc" but I fail to recall anyone coming out in public to say otherwise prior to 1990.On the contrary some of so-called historians were quite happy with that lie.Gilbert in "Auschwitz and the Allies" claimed "minimum" "two million Jews" and "two million" others died in Auschwitz,

DowntownSteve

Postby DowntownSteve » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:13 pm)

Miss Rothenbach, I meant no disrespect. When I said 'That's garbage' I was referring to the H-INdustry's explanation and not yours. Sorry.

ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:41 pm)

Ok! Thanks!
I meant the following:
If you tell a believer that the indu$try reduced the value for Auschwitz in the 90s without reducing the total number - the believer tells you that the number was reduced long ago. That is why it we should not mention that they reduced it so late.

They reduced the Auschwitz figure without reducing the total number - ...

Maly Jacek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Maly Jacek » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:16 pm)

another words,no matter what number will always be 6 million...

ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:02 pm)

Yes, 6M!
As you can read here, since 1900:
http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/tfh/
or in German:
http://vho.org/dl/DEU/deh.pdf
(login: visitor; password: download)

Holohoax

Postby Holohoax » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:30 pm)

No doubt, 4 million were used to extort more money from Germany. Perhaps there are legal options for getting some of this money back, since they lowered the death toll?!

Maly Jacek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Maly Jacek » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:39 pm)

No,overall number of alleged "victims" still stays on 6 million and I really don't see that going down.Imagine what would have happened if they admited their "estimates" were wrong...

oberststuhlherr

Postby oberststuhlherr » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:30 pm)

Let me get this straight. Is it true that the orthodox historians (Hilberg?) who believe in the alleged Nazi genocide against the Jews do not support a number anywhere near 6 million? And yet, if I understand correctly, in many countries to deny that approximately 6 million Jews died in "The Holocaust", is a crime punishable by sever fines and even imprisonment. Is this correct? What is the orthodox number currently set at?

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:38 pm)

Hilberg gives the figure of 5.1 million, and I believe that is the lowest given by an orthodox historian.

DowntownSteve

Postby DowntownSteve » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:53 pm)

Rietlinger is even lower. Four million, I think. That's identical to what Irving said the figure was at one point. I guess it's OK to say it if you're kosher.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:02 am)

Turpitz wrote:
What I do believe Steve means is the fact that it was not rectified and made common knowledge to the public for another forty years.

Yes. Which once again shows the hoax nature of the whole thing.
Time Magazine Oct 2, 1989, pg. 25 article on Auschwitz:
......the Holocaust; 4 million people died there, an estimated 2.5 million of them Jews.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”