BBC nonsense

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

BBC nonsense

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:44 pm)

I do not watch the Zionist mind narrower (T.V) But from what I am hearing from 'a great many' people it is having the complete opposite effect that the BBC/Zions would have wished!

Even my father has started noticing utterly ridiculous things and with a guiding hand from me has recently declared himself a 'denier'!

Some one mentioned the BBC said there was a squad of motorcycles that were stationed at the camps, and whenever a gassing took place, the motorcycles would all be fired up and the SS would ride them around at high revs, so as too drown out the screams from the victims being supposedly gassed!?!??

Maybe someone can elaborate on this for me, because as I mentioned I do not watch this vile, poisonous filth personally.

For god's sake people, I mean what ever next !

Many people are commenting to me that they have noticed how the story seems to have changed, to what they had always been led to believe. Many seem stunned that Belsen was not a gas chamber site. Many who were brought up with the 4 million at Auschwitz are vexed that it is now only 1 million.

From the signals I am receiving, I think this series is going to backfire big time!

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:00 pm)

The ridiculous-laughable-nonsense-angle may not be a bad idea to communicate to young people that the holocaust is a hoax. First you set the tone for them to put their feelers out for ridiculousness, then show them what the exterminationalists say. Like that Doctor Mengele taped a bunch of human eyes onto his wall.

Usually the tone is set for the opposite: absolute stern reverence, then atrocities that make one less discerning for non sequitur arguments. Like "they were gassed, then cremated, here's proof" They are then shown a pit with bodies. Nevermind that the pit of bodies doesn't fit into being gassed and cremated.

The Corax site's "remarkable nonsense" had that effect on me. Something about the bear that would eat an inmate everyday or something.

But internet video would work better than internet text.

Scott
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Scott » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:04 pm)

PBS is currently airing an Auschwitz series that is pretty rich. Last night they said that gassings in Krema I had motorcycles stationed outside to drown out the screams. Also, the barracks at Birkenau were designed to kill people, they said. Well, any roof over your head is better than none.

:D

Hebden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hebden » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:32 pm)

Mr. Smith, it's the same series, albeit with different narrators in the UK and US.

Information on the production, including transcripts, can be seen here:

http://www.pbs.org/auschwitz/about/index.html

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:26 pm)

Yeah, that sounds just like last nights BBC episode. A Polish 'political prisoner' recalls seeing the motorbike scene while he was in an attic peaking out from under a slate that he lifted.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:09 pm)

A Polish 'political prisoner' recalls seeing the motorbike scene while he was in an attic peaking out from under a slate that he lifted.

It is impossible to 'peek out from under a slate that he lifted' unless the slates were not nailed on!

Slates are laid by bonding them, this bonding (overlap) is what renders the roof watertight, hence to lift a single slate is impossible, unless you physically break it and probably about six or seven others in the close vicinity.

Take a look at a roof and ask yourself how it would be possible to lift one slate.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:37 pm)

Members of the dreaded 'Waffen SS noisy battalion' in action.

Maly Jacek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Maly Jacek » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:43 pm)

I'm still looking for way to upload both episodes for you all to see.

Paczynski's recollection of first "gassing" was indeed silly one.I wonder how he could hear "people screaming for more then 20 minutes" despite motorbikes engines running or be able to listen to conversations between "victims" and SS man.We were told he was watching the whole scene from the roofs.Viewers are also presented with assertions like "In private Hitler called for extermination of all Jews","Wannsee conference as step to coordinate exterminations" etc.

Turpitz..they supposed to race inside "gas chamber" acording to "eyewitnesse$"
Last edited by Maly Jacek on Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:45 pm)

Turpitz wrote:It is impossible to 'peek out from under a slate that he lifted' unless the slates were not nailed on!

Slates are laid by bonding them, this bonding (overlap) is what renders the roof watertight, hence to lift a single slate is impossible, unless you physically break it and probably about six or seven others in the close vicinity.

Take a look at a roof and ask yourself how it would be possible to lift one slate.

That's what I thought and nearly typed before. But I wasn't certain. There could conceivably be a situation where there was a damaged tile, but I find it unlikely. When I've been on roofs I've noticed how firm and impossible to move they are.

Maly Jacek wrote:I'm still looking for way to upload both episodes for you all to see.

Did you have no luck with the torrent method I suggested? If you looked into it and got scared then I can say that it's a lot more simple than it sounds.

Maly Jacek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Maly Jacek » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:57 pm)

Richard,many torrents site have been closed recently so I need to find another way.

BTW looks like we are in for "real treat" in next week episode

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:51 am)

BTW looks like we are in for "real treat" in next week episode

Oh how small they have made the proceedings look! This is about the size of hole required for a small 400 gallon septic tank.

Is this farcical little hole meant to represent the place where millions of bodies were supposedly disposed off?

No doubt they will not show a simulation of the original mass graves, neither the exhumation process. They have left out all the impossibilities and have refined it down to this measly little scratching in the soil.

All filmed in colour? I am suprised they did not use black and white like Speilberg, so as to add that little bit extra to their deception.

Simulations of their senile dreams are all they have, no original evidence.

Ajax
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Ajax » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:55 pm)

That image above was allegedly representative of Blobel's operation at Chelmno - where hundreds of thousands were 'exterminated' - in magical 'gas vans', no less. (This was not mentioned in said episode, I don't believe - although I can check as I have recorded it for posterity).

For me however the best part of this documentary so far has been the fantastic CGI that was applied to the plans for the Birkenau Krema - illustrating the ridiculous 'conversion' from morgues to homicidal 'gas chambers'.

The series has had plenty of 'shoot in the foot' moments, but the real problem is getting the viewing public to see beyond the story as a propaganda exercise and being able to strip away the emotional veneer.

/Ajax
Scour the surface throughly until it is glistening...

grapple

Postby grapple » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:02 am)

Referring to Fire Pit picture

If this is suppose to be a example of the body burning fire pits that the Germans were suppose to have used then somebody needs to learn something about fires. The purpose of gratings is to:

1. Allow air to flow up from underneath the fire in order to provide good ventilation.
2. Allow ashes to fall down to the ash pit to prevent them from smothering the fire.

Yet in this picture the dirt is pushed against all four sides of the grating preventing air from getting underneath the fire and coming up. Also there appears to be no way for ashes to be cleared out of the ash pit which would quickly become full and prevent good combustion. They would have to either wait for the fire to cool and then dig out the ash pit or abandon each fire pit, as it became full. Neither of these methods seems very efficient when you are talking about burning millions of bodies.

Also has any Holocaust Promoter ever discovered any of these gratings? Such things should be easily recognized by the fire damage they sustained while even a primitive metal detector should be able to locate them.

This fire pit is even worse then the murder by explosives story, which had Germans killing people packed in bunkers with explosives. There even though Germany had been at war for two years some people would not be personally familiar with explosives and not realize that they would not destroy bodies but simply spread body parts around. However since Germany used either coal, coke or wood to heat many of their homes every child growing up would be familiar with what was needed to make a proper fire.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:28 am)

For me however the best part of this documentary so far has been the fantastic CGI that was applied to the plans for the Birkenau Krema - illustrating the ridiculous 'conversion' from morgues to homicidal 'gas chambers'.

Interesting! May I ask 'Just at what stage did the industry say the morgues were "converted" into gaschambers during this science fiction drama?'

Also, 'What does "CGI" mean?'

Depth Charge
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Depth Charge » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:07 pm)

CGI means 'Computer generated image'. It means they can "reproduce" whatever - purely from imagination.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”