Auschwitz BBC series, Zyklon B training film.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
grapple

Auschwitz BBC series, Zyklon B training film.

Postby grapple » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:33 pm)

While watching the BBC Auschwitz program I saw a Zyklon B training film which showed how this material was used to disinfect a building. The scene was very short but it appeared to me that the technician dumped the Zyklon B pellets out of the can onto a cloth or folded sack on the floor and then left the building. Did anyone else see this cloth or sack, the scene was very short so I am not sure?

The reason I ask is that it appears to make perfect sense, since this would allow the technician to remove the Zyklon B easily once whatever time period determined to disinfect the building was up. The procedure would be that after 3, or 4 or 5 or whatever hours the technician could enter the building wearing a gas mask, quickly bag up the Zyklon B pellets, place them into a suitable container and remove them to a disposal area. Once this was done the doors and windows could be opened and the building aired out.

This is totally different then what was said to have been done with Bunker I and II and Crematoriums I, III and IV since from what I have read the Zyklon B was dumped into the so-called gas chambers. After the 15 to 20 minutes that was supposed to have killed the victims they would then have to remove all of the bodies before they could remove the Zyklon B pellets that were scattered all over the floor. This would require them to sweep up the floor, which would also be covered with various bodily fluids. All this would require gas masks to be used until they had gotten all of the Zyklon B pellets out and only then could the place be aired out properly.

Also has anyone ever heard of any eyewitness or “expert” testimony about the procedure to sweep up all of this Zyklon B scattered all over the floors of the so-called gas chambers?

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:27 pm)

I didn't see the show, but you're on to something. For an extermination process involving a million people over a relatively short period of time, you'd have to do it right. This has been mentioned here, and the Lueftl report (of Luftl) talks about all this. Found at vho.org.

Zyklon B is Hydrocyanic acid. It's carried in chalk pellets. It's boiling point is 79 Fahrenheit. So they're dropped from a hole in a warehouse on a cold Polish day, and let's say somebodies body or bare foot lands on one. The heat of the body is going to make that pellet outgas fairly soon. But right next to it is a pellet on the cement floor untouched. That one is going to continue outgassing. Maybe someone else urinated, and the urine by now has turned cold on the cement floor, and one pellet is kicked and gets wet in the cold urine. Then you got another situation where the zyklon goes into the liquid which it is attracted to, and outgasses even much slower.

We don't really deal with any kind of major poison gas like this in our lives, so it's hard to judge what it would be like. Carbon monoxide is toxic after awhile at 4% of the whole. Hydrocyanic acid is toxic at 300 PPM. What a difference! I mean if I burn a piece of toast in my kitchen, I can smell it the next day.

The point: "the zyklon B Hydrocyanic acid pellets through the roof" is a ridiculous lie. The industrial engineering Germans would never have used this method. It's a myth made by a culture that wasn't known for producing engineers then, and isn't known for producing engineers now. When you're a storyteller, and you step into the engineering domain to tell a story, take heed!

Scott
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Scott » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:23 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Carbon monoxide is toxic after awhile at 4% of the whole.
Actually, 0.4 %, but this does not mitigate your point in any way.

Mice are more sensitive to CO than humans but in 1957 experiments it still took the first one an hour and a half to die at 0.22 % CO.

:D

grapple

Postby grapple » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:19 pm)

The industrial engineering Germans would never have used this method.

At least they would not use this method after the first time they had to drag out all the bodies and then sweep up all the Zyklon B pellets before they could air out the so-called gas chamber and remove their gas masks. You can imagine them making this mistake once but after that they would have come up with something better. And this shows that Crematorium IV and V at Auschwitz doesn’t make sense since why would they build according to their stories Crematorium II and III with their wire mesh insertion devices and then fail to put in something in the latter so-called gas chambers.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:12 pm)

Hi Scott: thanks for correcting me on CO. I meant to look into that, or change the sentence, and then the phone rang or something.

Hi Grapple: you wrote
And this shows that Crematorium IV and V at Auschwitz doesn’t make sense since why would they build according to their stories Crematorium II and III with their wire mesh insertion devices and then fail to put in something in the latter so-called gas chambers.

I wasn't sure what you meant by "according to their stories." Do you mean that they claim to have had both systems at Auschwitz? If that were true that would be incredible! I mean it would take a moderately skilled handyman all of one day to create a better system, involving a heater blowing on some pellets in wire mesh. But let me guess, the SS said "nah, we'll just gas the next 400,000 people the hard way. We're only the SS. They don't need our resources on the war front."

On top of that, I don't think the specifications to the gas chambers contains some garage door that opens. Thus they carry all the dead people out through a doorway. haha. Stories created by people who have never done an honest day of manual labor in their lives! But then create a story involving a huge amount of manual labor which they know nothing about.

What is it. 1000 bodies dragged through a door exit?

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:54 am)

Thus they carry all the dead people out through a doorway. haha. Stories created by people who have never done an honest day of manual labor in their lives

I am very glad indeed that you are starting to notice this CCS. It is something that I have been trying to express for many months. From a practical point of view, every aspect of the industry consists of methods invented by people who have no comprehension as to what is involved in reality; they do not know what they are talking about. This is why they are in such a convolted mess.

Useless, institutionalised office boys who have even had a blister in their lives are turning the industry into a paper and pie-chart quagmire.

If laymen were allowed at the ruins of Birkenau, to work unimpeded, and a fair review was granted too their findings, they could decimate the industry in an afternoon, using just a pick and shovel.

First place to start is down the sidewalls of Krema II, to see if these laughable ducts are at the feet of the walls. I bet you all the tea in China there are none. Only an office boy could invent such trashy, ridiculous methods.

The impossibilities that ooze from those grotty little so-called plans, are beyond belief.

Only someone of Van-Pelt's ilk, could have knocked them up.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”