Need help with an outline for project

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:07 am)

Yawn, seinfeld says:
It is my considered opinion that Hannover is not checking the actual links he is putting forward to see what is actually said, and is just copying from some list of what are, apparently, misleading links.

Utter nonsense. I have shown him case after case, point after point about the links that I have posted. Note how he dodges my responses and my examples in support of my position. He seems to go numb, like a deer in the headlights of an onrushing car.

He continues to cite a Himmler order while being unable to produce it. He claims there is a "debate" about it without ever being able to produce it. Debate about what?

This is getting boring and I truly feel he is not debating in good faith. His tactics are classic True Believer dodging & obfuscationism.

New reader, take note of this, you'll see this tactic a lot.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:57 am)

Hello Carto,

I have a few suggestions for your project. I guess these suggestions are indictave of how I go about talking to different folk, to engage them in questioning the received history we have all been indoctrinated with since childhood. No doubt you are familiar with the technique. I understand your need for Web page data also and I have a few ideas. (I am a Delphi Developer)

To begin with, when speaking to someone for the first time, I do not mention the holocaust whatsoever.

Like a fisherman, I bait my hook.

Out of the blue I generally ask (speaking to Anglo Saxon stock primarily as I am a New Zealander, My name is Grant Wild and the truth is important to me - as Dr Toben said to Joel Hayward - ALL YOU CAN LOSE IS YOUR LIFE - and what a wonderful way to lose ones life, for the TRUTH! - better than dwindling away like a dying candle to an end that reaches us all anyway)

So I ask -

Q - "How many people from the British Commonwealth died in the Second World War?"
A - The answer is always the same - I dont know!

Well it is a difficult question, lets get a little bit closer to home.

Q - "How many Australians died in WWII?"
A - Always the same answer - I dont know!.

Well how about New Zealanders!

Q - How many New Zealanders died in WWII?"

Then the hook is baited!!

Q - How many Jews died in WWII?
A - 6 Million! (Usually this answer comes without hesitation)

Now isn't that amazing! Why do you think that is? I ask.

At this point it is wise to know the answers to these questions as I have embarrassingly found out - So for those interested:

According to Encyclopedia Britannica: 14 edition: vol 23: pge 793Q they are as follows:

57 nations, Allied and Axis were beligerants.

British Commonwealth - 544,506
Australia - 12,262
New Zealand - 8,681
France - 210,671
Germany - 2,850,000
USA - 292,100
USSR = 7,500,000

These figures are indicative only and do not take in to account many other factors...

This opens the door to talk about the control of my society, my nation, the government, the schools, why our own history is taboo, why we have a holocaust gallery in the Auckland War Memorial Museum etc.. etc.. etc!

http://www.aucklandmuseum.com/default.asp?t=512

Of course, being a Christian and believing the Bible is the Word of God, there is so much more meat to this sandwich.

However,

The soap story - rather, the recantation of the soap story, made an immediate revisionist of an acquaintence who immediately made two more. I was amazed at the fervor of them, they were so hungry to find out all they could and they are still searching. The recantation of the soap story, as told by Yad Vashem in the HAARETZ Newspaper is truely a vibrant growng seed if planted in fertile ground. It exposes the lie we have all been told as children. And here is the KEY! Each and every lie we have been told as children in school must be exposed and refuted.

Remember your childhood, what made the impressions on you?

I can say, the most horrific evil lies made the most impressions on me - you folk have discussed them here in the forum - they are the ABSURD claims, to adults - but they were frightning to hear as children. SMASH THEM DOWN TO THE PIT OF HELL WHERE THEY BELONG!

Only by this can the conscience be cleared.

As usual, the original Haaretz link is gone but a copy can be found here:

http://www.halturnershow.com/SoapLieExposed.html

The scientific forensic reports, Leuchter, Rudolf etc.. need no embellishing.

Science never lies - only people lie.

Regarding a web page: A questionaire with check boxes for the above questions on WWII deaths would be interesting - do you get my drift?

I have put together a CDROM program which displays movies, HTML, and audio all on the one page. I can click on HTML links and run movies - Praise the LORD for DELPHI.
I have not seen this technique anywhere else on the web or in computer programs.

For instance: while vieving David Cole's movie - the transcript is right beside it - you remember how Dr Piper mumbles.

Watching Fred Leuchter being interviewed by his lawyer, you can read his biography or read the Leuchter report and see what he is talking about - all in real time.

As a programmer, I humbly say, what do you want? I believe I can do it.

If you are interested I will send you a copy. No DVD's yet but 700MB of holocaust revisionist material (all from the internet - so nothing you are not already familiar with) on one CDROM.

I give them to to my friends and acquaintenances (how do you spell acquaintenances?) and pray they spread them far and wide.

To summarise -

Expose the childhood lies. (this is essential)

Cheers.
Last edited by Kiwichap on Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Bergmann
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Bergmann » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:10 am)

Bergmann wrote:
comrade seinfeld wrote:As far as I can tell there is no evidence of any Jewish births at Auschwitz as claimed above. If there was concrete irrefutable evidence of such, then it would certainly by the last nail in the coffin of an alleged extermination program in regard to the Jews. In the past you have made the claim that there were Jewish births in Auschwitz, but you have never given a reference.

You may want to check out Danuta Czech's "The Auschwitz Chronicle" on Jewish babies born in Auschwitz.

From "The Auschwitz Chronicle"
page 713, September 20, 1944: "A boy born on September 18, 1944 in Auschwitz II receives No. 199531. The mother was sent to the camp from Minsk."

or page 696, August 24, 1944: "Four Jewish boys born in Auschwitz receive Nos. A-1997-A-2000."

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:42 pm)

Are you there comrade seinfeld?

- Hannover

comrade seinfeld

Postby comrade seinfeld » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:41 pm)

Bergmann wrote:
Bergmann wrote:
comrade seinfeld wrote:As far as I can tell there is no evidence of any Jewish births at Auschwitz as claimed above. If there was concrete irrefutable evidence of such, then it would certainly by the last nail in the coffin of an alleged extermination program in regard to the Jews. In the past you have made the claim that there were Jewish births in Auschwitz, but you have never given a reference.

You may want to check out Danuta Czech's "The Auschwitz Chronicle" on Jewish babies born in Auschwitz.

From "The Auschwitz Chronicle"
page 713, September 20, 1944: "A boy born on September 18, 1944 in Auschwitz II receives No. 199531. The mother was sent to the camp from Minsk."

or page 696, August 24, 1944: "Four Jewish boys born in Auschwitz receive Nos. A-1997-A-2000."

Is that all there is in Czech's book? Towards the end of August 1944 is also said to be the time when the supposed Himmler order is said to have been issued to stop the alleged extermination of the Jews.

I will have to do a search of the alt.revisionism archives to find some information on the subject of Jewish births in Auschwitz-Birkenau, and if it is not there it probably doesn't exist. Of course, what I meant originally was that there would have had to be a systematic German policy to allow Jews to breed (assuming that they would be in a position to conceive, which I would doubt, since they would be anorexic, and the Germans could have forced them to abort so that they would continue to be available as slave labour -- which does not entail an extermination program), if it was possible to undermine the exterminationist thesis in this way. If there are only exceptional cases, as you list above (disregarding the question of the Himmler order), then it is obvious that would have no theoretical significance. (It is also possible there could have been exceptional Jewish births allowed, for instance, in regard to the supposed human experimentation said to be associated with Dr. Josef Mengele, which, although quite unethical by present-day standards, would not necessarily have been without scientific merit.)

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:01 pm)

comrade seinfeld now resorts to:
Is that all there is in Czech's book? Towards the end of August 1944 is also said to be the time when the supposed Himmler order is said to have been issued to stop the alleged extermination of the Jews.

Laughable considering the many other examples given. And he blows it with the Himmler order, which the thoroughly debunked story says was supposedly given much later in the year; and ofcourse he's been challenged to produce such an order and cannot.

Then he retreats to:
Of course, what I meant originally was that there would have had to be a systematic German policy to allow Jews to breed (assuming that they would be in a position to conceive, which I would doubt, since they would be anorexic, and the Germans could have forced them to abort so that they would continue to be available as slave labour - ...

A systematic policy of breeding Jews? Huh? Now he's changed his position to a strawman argument which no one makes.

And he fumbles badly with his contention:
"assuming that they would be in a position to conceive, which I would doubt, since they would be anorexic..."

The problem for him is that they did indeed conceive.

Here are "anorexic" Auschwitz inmates upon 'liberation':
and:
and:
Oops.

If the allegations about an 'extermination policy' were true, why would so many inmates still be alive? Old people and children (shown) were supposedly considered useless for labor and gassed?

Then seinfeld tries implying that perhaps they were bred for Dr. Mengele's alleged 'experiments'. :roll: As usual he has no evidence about Mengele to confirm this.

Then his last diversion is that such births were an 'exception' .... after he had floated the idea that Jews were "systematically bred". Huh? He wants it both ways.

And all this after he previously said there were NO births.

Retreat, obfuscate, retreat, dodge. The name of the game for True Believers.

- Hannover

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:55 pm)

for clarification:

seinfeld's nonexistent Himmler order to supposedly end the alleged gassings is generally said by judeo-supremacists to have occurred late Nov. '44.

again: Czech's book says children were born in Auschwitz in August and September ' 44.

- Hannover

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:32 am)

Kiwichap: Thanks.

That technique of bringing it up is good I think!

What is Delphi? do you know of any websites where I can learn about it?
--thanks.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:00 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:What is Delphi? do you know of any websites where I can learn about it?
--thanks.

Delphi is a Rapid Application Development (RAD) that allows programmer to create Windows programs very quickly and easily. It was created by Borland in 1993 and is a descendant of the popular Turbo Pascal.

Official Delphi Homepage: http://www.borland.com/delphi/

Many tutorials here. Hope it helps you: http://www.tutorgig.com/t/Delphi

3k Delphi Tips: http://xdds.nepro.net/~cho/3kdt/index.p ... =1&bgcolor

And more: http://www.delphibasics.co.uk/

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:00 pm)

So I ask -

Q - "How many people from the British Commonwealth died in the Second World War?"
A - The answer is always the same - I dont know!

Well it is a difficult question, lets get a little bit closer to home.

Q - "How many Australians died in WWII?"

Well how about New Zealanders!

Q - How many New Zealanders died in WWII?"

Then the hook is baited!!

Q - How many Jews died in WWII?
A - 6 Million! (Usually this answer comes without hesitation)

Now isn't that amazing! Why do you think that is? I ask.

Your subtle tactics do you credit Kiwichap. I have tried this on two morons so far and the results have been splendid, it really does make them feel ashamed of themselves; and the way they spontaneously burp out the eternal 'six million' is an obvious acknowledgment of being brainwashed and it hits them hard.

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:24 pm)

You folk are too kind!

Delphi developing is just as Haldan explained, thank you Haldan.

Another MUST for any web page Carto.

Here is a true quote, in thirty years I have found none truer.

It must figure prominently on any web page you develop!

When talking to those who are not sure or have no idea - it is also great.

Be sure to look the person in the eye when quoting and be sincere:

"Every single person who examines holocaust revisionist material with a sincere heart and a true desire to know the truth - especially with regard to the gas-chambers, BECOMES A REVISIONIST! or at least willing to know the truth and desire further information"

I mean 100% of everybody. Those that do not, were not sincere to begin with, and this is quickly established. Do not waste time with them, and tell them that you are not going to, because only those who love the truth have a future.

Dr Tobin on his web site is correct when he says:

"Dont be a holocaust denier, be a holocaust unbeliever".

Lets not waste our time trying to prove a negative, live the positive.

Also, when you understand the SPIRIT of those who hate the truth - you quickly realise that the gas-chamber lie is not believed, even by those who promote it.

They are changing the story even while I type.

Apparently gas-chambers do not figure in the new holocaust museum dedicated just this week in Israel.
(Shades of the Protocols)

Can we fight shadows?.

We will never triumph over evil by challenging it.

When meeting or dealing with a liar, I prefer the old biblical adage.

Jude 1:9

"Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil...
did not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke you!

Cheers.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”