please help me find links to other WWII topics

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

please help me find links to other WWII topics

Postby Juan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:00 pm)

I need to discuss and learn about other aspects of the standard lie about WW2 and Germans, including war crimes, political, and strategic topics.

This forum is all about the Hollow-cause, but there are other lies worth discussing and it would be interesting to learn about.

Could you please give me a link? Thank you.

Free Minded

Postby Free Minded » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:34 pm)

You can look at this one.

http://www.noontidepress.com

What I do is go to Google and type in Other Losses+World War II

There was a book called "Other Losses" which I have in my library - what's left of it and packed away - when I can get the publishers name, hopefully at the weekend, I will post it.

It deals with the post American/French/English occupation and has details of how the German Army and others were starved to death by the beneficient general - ex-German? - Eisenhower and the French mainly. Haven't read it for some time.

Free Minded

Postby Free Minded » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:53 pm)

Oooops! Found it! :oops:

Read this and then go to: http://jamesbacque.com/

James Bacque's two amazing books about Germany after World War Two prove that the Russians, French and Americans committed vast atrocities against surrendered German prisoners of war. They were starved in open cages without shelter or water and left to die. More than a million and a half died.

Millions of German civilians also died in what Germans now remember as The Hunger Years, 1945-48. The Russians and Poles with the help of the US and Britain, seized one quarter of Germany including the best farmland and expelled some 16 million civilians. This was the largest and most brutal ethnic cleansing in human history. Millions of people, nearly all women and children, died in the trek. The four occupying powers, including Britain, then prevented Germans from making fertilizer and destroyed their manufacturing capacity. In total approximately nine million Germans died.

Praise for Bacque's best-selling work, which is thoroughly corroborated from eye-witness testimony, US and French government archives, has come from eminent writers and experts.

"Stunning." Time magazine.

"A brave book which ferrets out one of the war's least welcome secrets. It provokes bewilderment, anger and dismay." --Julian Barnes.

"This is a great and grim masterpiece of investigative journalism, unmasking one of the most successful cover-ups in modern history." --The Independent.

"Sober and disturbing... The death rates in these camps match those of the Gulag and the concentration camps." --Professor Richard Overy, King's College, London, in The Observer.

"A hornet's nest." --The Globe and Mail.

"Skillfully organized, meticulously documented... a real-life thriller, complete with security forces bullying aged witnesses. Surprises are non-stop." From Kirkus Reviews.

As a matter of interest I had a Polish girl friend aeons ago. She was born in India after her Dad, also a good friend, left his village in Poland where he was a forester. They fled when the Germans were approaching from one direction and the Russians from another - at that time the latter two were supposed to be friends - he pinched something of immense value from the Russians that would have, as he put it, embarrassed the Germans. The resultant trek through to India and its outcome is the storyline of a book I have been trying to write for about 30 years and I have researched quite thoroughly. If You get any URL's from the area Poland to roughly south down to India, I would appreciate it to. He disliked Jews and I know it was something to fo with that but he wouldn't say what it was and died before I could worm it out of him. His daughter married another friend and moved to America and I lost contact.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:54 pm)

Off the top of my head, I think a thing to research is the big lie that the Germans wanted war and world domination. They didn't. They might have wanted to extend their border east some to even out Germany's small size compared to the USSR's huge size. Here's some things off the top of my head regarding Germany wanting peace:

•Battle of Dunkirk: Nazis completely won it, and surrounded thousands of British troops. One of the first WWII battles. As a gesture toward peace, they let them all go.

•One of Hitler's top men, Rudolf Hess, flying on a daring mission into Britain early in the war to try to connect with British royal peace factions.

• Hitler building a German nation involving the Sudetenland, Austria, and then wanting the historically German city Danzig in Poland (formerly East Prussia): portrayed by historians as his first moves at world domination, in reality it was to bring all the ethnic Germans together into one nation, and fit perfectly with one of Woodrow Wilson's 14 points which was the right of ethnic groups to rule themselves (self-determination.)

• The Nazis invaded Scandinavia. They did that only prevent Britain from doing the same thing. In the newspapers you will read about Norway protesting an invasion, from Britain, not from Germany. Eventually that invasion happened at Normandy instead.

By the way, "World Domination" is a childish concept that some respected historians try to put on Hitler. "World Domination" is a 13 year old mentality concept that you can see in Spielberg movies or in James Bond movies such as "Diamonds are Forever." In this movie, you will finally see an actor who looks quite German. The actor playing Blofeldt. And of course like any actor who looks German, he's playing the villain. In this case the villain seeking World Domination.lol.

I wouldn't put too much emphasis on the web though, or discussion boards. Books are good. Although the above is so politically charged that it will be hard to find books on it.
Last edited by Carto's Cutlass Supreme on Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:07 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:I wouldn't put too much emphasis on the web though, or discussion boards. Books are good. Although the above is so politically charged that it will be hard to find books on it.

I totally agree. Buy books, that's the way to do it. I highly recommend Der Erzwungene Krieg by David Hoggan, a real masterpeice.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Free Minded

Postby Free Minded » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:50 am)

I agree about the books - they are best. One author is - to me - a best read in English. Leon Degrelle who was either French or Belgium and rose to high rank in the Waffen SS. His book - Hitler: made at Versailles - is a masterpiece. Simply enter Degrelle Waffen SS in Google and you will get a lot about him.

The secret, I believe, is to look at the war from the German perspective. To do that you need really to be able to read German, I think, or make sure you have "on side" writers.

The internet is too easily available to anyone. :roll: However, we cannot limit it to those of us we'd like it to be limited to so we have to be selective - and if it was limited, we'd never get any opposite views and learn anything, would we? Actually, it was David Irving, whom I met years ago, who introduced me to this forum. Yes he does read it, I am sure.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:31 am)

Could you please give me a link? Thank you.

http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/script ... lcome.html

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”