Joszef Paczynski

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Joszef Paczynski

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:04 am)

Joszef Paczynski is the guy who claims he witnessed a gassing while in the attic of the building he was working in at Auschwitz.

FPP is hosting a CNN article:

http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/docs/con ... _2005.html

He claims the screams of the victims were drowned out by SS men revving motorcycle engines.

This is the first major problem I have. If the screams were loud enough to need covering up in this way, why don't we have more witness stories of constant engine noises? Those bikes must have been in action all day and night and would have been an inextricable part of not only gassing stories but the stories of any inmate within a wide diameter of the gass chambers.
Has there even been one single other witness to this or did the tale of motorcycles begin with Joszef Paczynski?

The second and most important problem I have with this witness is the part about viewing the scene from the attic.

Paczynski worked in a building next to the crematorium, and some of his fellow prisoners worked in the clinic upstairs. One day at lunchtime, a group of prisoners was brought to the crematorium, and Paczynski went upstairs.

"I went to the attic of the building, stood on a box and lifted the roof tiles a bit, and I could see exactly what was going on," he remembers.

He then says:
"Afterwards I went downstairs but did not realize what I was doing. If anyone had seen me, I would have shared their fate."

So it would seem that he has unrestricted access to these areas of the building. It would be interesting to find out just what was done in this clinic and how close to the gas chamber it was. He makes it clear that fellow prisoners worked downstairs. Big problem:

Rather that going up to the attic, Paczynski - and any of the other prisoners working in the building - could have simply looked out of the window! Yes indeed, when I hear a commotion outside I don't go to the window, I go up to the attic to create a peep hole under some loose tiles.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:22 am)

If that is the building concerned it has no attic as such, it is known as a 'warm roof' i.e the roofspace is occupied and used as actual living area. Look at the pitch of the roof, very slow! The head of the windows are up at eaves level. The upstairs ceiling in that building is a 'coombed ceiling' i.e. the ceiling is put up and follows the bottom of the rafters until it reaches the top collar of the roof timbers.

The only room in there would be right in the centre of the roof directly under the ridge line and even then you would not be able to stand up unless you were about two foot tall.

The man's just a compulsive liar!

As for the slates or tiles (need to make up their minds!) Who now says there was a hole in the roof? Was there a large hole in the roof that was leaking that enabled him to look out? I very much doubt it!

Whether slates of clay tiles, you cannot just lift them up and peer out. You will have all the roofing battens to contend with, the roofs I'm sure at this time in Germany would have had underfelt on them. And as had been said before slates are bonded and nailed, tiles are interlocked and bonded over battens.

These idiots are just complete jokers, full of such lies and pathetic surreal nonsense as to make one wince on hearing their stupid outpourings!

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:37 am)

The silly little man is simply lying, mentally deranged, or both.

"Höss was an expert at gassing people," Paczynski says. "The Germans were constantly searching for a way to kill as many people at a time as quickly as possible."

Right. I guess that's why the Germans supposedly used an insecticide which takes hours to outgas from it's carrier material. Hoess? Oh please, the man was tortured and the contents of his 'confessions' are a joke which Revisionists have utterly debunked.
"The SS officers behaved in a very polite way, telling the prisoners to get undressed and to put their clothes in order, because after going out from the shower you'll get them back.

But the stories state that women's breast were hacked off as they entered the facilities, that people were attacked by dogs as they entered, etc. But I guess that didn't matter, they supposedly still remained clueless and calm as the entered for their 'shower & gassing'. Laughable.
Paczynski's testimony later helped convict some 40 SS guards of crimes against humanity.

Further indication of the outrageously immoral and murderous nature of the judeo-supremacist 'holocau$t' story. Innocent men executed.
"You do not realize where you are," one of the overseers told the new arrivals, Paczynski recalls. "This is not a sanitarium but a German concentration camp. You can survive here at most three months. If there are any Jews or priests among you, they can live for six weeks."

Yet he and vast mulitudes were in fact not killed, which demolishes the story of 'extermination plan'. I can hear the Germans know, "ok, let's let this guy and the others live so they can tell the world of our 'secret' activities at Auschwitz." Sure.
''After every selection and gassing they would come to the barbershop, after the deed, and they seemed abnormal people. I could smell the stench from them. And I could see in their faces that they were conscious of what they did, but no one said a word."

Stench? They were not the ones who supposedly handled the corpses, emptied the alleged 'gas chambers', and put Jews in the crematorium. The absurdly impossible storyline is that supposedly there were Jews who did that, the 'sonderkommandos', as they were allegedly called. They just can't keep their lies straight.
Paczynski's Auschwitz experience lasted throughout the war, and only came to an end on January 19, 1945, when the Germans marched him out of the camp with the last group of prisoners as the Soviet army approached.

What we're not told here is the fact that those who left Auschwitz were given the choice to stay and wait for the communist Soviets, or retreat with SS. He obviously chose to leave with the big bad SS (as did vast numbers of others) rather than await 'liberation'.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:53 am)

On the topic of attics: Roof space is often incorrectly called an attic. I have been known to call mine a loft or an attic. I wouldn't hang too much on the terminology.

I notice that Irving points out that the pictured 'gas chamber' is the one later built by the Polish. The museum has admitted as much, but is the site still thought to be where a chamber was originally located? (which would render the point moot) It would be interesting to know this and also know where the building Paczynski claims to have watched a gassing from is on the Auschwitz map, to get a better idea of how far away he was. If no chamber of any description existed at that location at the time - and assuming CNN aren't just using a library picture of a generic chamber - then this latest lie will be a great piece of ammo. But we must get all the facts straight so that Paczynski and the industry can't wriggle out of the lie by changing the story before revisionists have got the entire claim on record. It would be great to see this guy cross-examined by a good lawyer.

There is ample evidence and no opposition to the view that prisoners were made to strip before they were deloused. Paczynski and other 'eyewitnesses' must have seen this take place at some time and this memory bound itself to the gassing propaganda to form this destructive myth.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:57 pm)

David Irving's Action Report has linked to us:

http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/docs/con ... rebut.html

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:27 pm)

David Irving's Action Report linked to us???!!! That means he maybe reads us! That's great!

Fact is we add content to this site daily. And it's educated content. This little forum is fast becoming one of the top 5 revisionist sites in the world, which is why it's necessary to have backups and communications between key people responsible for the site, so that it's never knocked off the internet.
---------------

Apparently Paczynski told his story long ago and it led in part to some executions. I wonder if it's the same story he told recently. Especially regarding the motorcycle noise.

Think about it: it took until 1989 before anyone tested the walls at Auschwitz. We (revisionists) are a very small group. It could be that those supporting the holocaust myth saw something before we did and beat us to the punch: that in a warehouse, with thousands of people screaming, and the warehouse's proximity to other buildings, that those screams would have been heard. Revisionists have never caught on to that fact perhaps, but the exterminationists realized it was a problem with the story. Anticipating that, they covered it with the latest Auschwitz documentary. My guess is that Hilberg or Davidowicz have never mentioned a revving motorcycle except possibly in their most recent books.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:27 pm)

On the topic of attics: Roof space is often incorrectly called an attic. I have been known to call mine a loft or an attic. I wouldn't hang too much on the terminology.

Well as a matter of fact I will very much ‘hang on’ to the correct terminology if you don’t mind?

The fact they don’t know their terminology is down to their ignorance again and is their problem not mine! It only goes to emphasize what incoherent types run the industry and what dismal story tellers they are. They are not exactly what you might call 'learned gentlemen' are they?

If they were, they would not thrive on suppression and would relish open debate.

This is one of the commonest problems with the industry; you have people telling all these lies, who do not know their subject matter. Perhaps this is why they consistently find themselves in such a mess and are cowering in Krema II at Birkenau pondering the utter impossibilities of self-amalgamating concrete; that their self induced delirium would have them believe was all around them?

And so if you wish, you may call the roof space anything you desire, but it makes no difference and has absolutely no impact on the initial problems.

Another point worth making is the fact that any normal person would just look out of one of the many upstairs windows. I recognise the fact that these nut-cases are completely unhinged, but even so he must be completely loopy to go to all the bother of trying to lift the roof covering just to see outside, whilst a whole bank of windows are staring him in the face.

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:29 pm)

Heh, I sent him an email this morning and he has used it. Jeez, I didn't want my email address posted, though.

oberststuhlherr

Postby oberststuhlherr » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:16 am)

Assuming the man is reporting something that he actually did witness, what exactly was it that he directly observed, and what part did he infer?

OSWIECIM, Poland (CNN) -- Joszf Paczynski remembers the day in 1942 when he saw a group of fellow prisoners at Auschwitz being gassed and cremated.

The description quoted does not discuss any direct observation of people being gassed and/or cremated.

He was working as a barber to SS officers, including Nazi camp commander Rudolf Hoess.

It was a job that helped save his life -- and gave him a unique vantage point on the death factory Hoess was creating at the concentration camp.

"Hoess was an expert at gassing people," Paczynski says. "The Germans were constantly searching for a way to kill as many people at a time as quickly as possible."

We aren't told how Paczynski knows this. Is this his intuitive assumption, or does he have direct, tangible evidence upon which to base the conclusion? What is that evidence?

Paczynski worked in a building next to the crematorium, and some of his fellow prisoners worked in the clinic upstairs. One day at lunchtime, a group of prisoners was brought to the crematorium, and Paczynski went upstairs.

"I went to the attic of the building, stood on a box and lifted the roof tiles a bit, and I could see exactly what was going on," he remembers. The prisoners were herded into a small area outside the crematorium.

"The SS officers behaved in a very polite way, telling the prisoners to get undressed and to put their clothes in order, because after going out from the shower you'll get them back.

Was the building from which he was observing close enough to the undressing area for him to clearly hear was the SS officers were saying, or is he introducing his own speculation?

"Then everyone was pushed into the cell, the door was shut, and one SS officer went to the roof of the building and poured powder inside an opening. He had a gas mask.

How close was Paczynski to all this? "Poured powder". How does he know it was "powder" being poured?

"Although the walls were very thick, I could hear loud screams from there. It lasted 15 minutes, then after, complete silence. Two engines were put to work on the sidewalk at the fullest so the screams would not be heard.

"The walls were very thick"? How does he know this? Did he inspect the building? Suppose the two motors were running to drive some kind of water pump. Could it have been belts screeching?

"Afterwards I went downstairs but did not realize what I was doing. If anyone had seen me, I would have shared their fate."

No dead bodies reported. No cremation reported. He never describes what heppened when the door was opened.

Paczynski's testimony later helped convict some 40 SS guards of crimes against humanity.

After the war, Hoess was sentenced to death by a Polish tribunal and was hanged at a specially constructed gallows at Auschwitz in 1947.

So people died as a result of his testimony. Does he have any motivation to maintain that what he reported was, indeed, murder?

Of all the things reported, the only thing that seems directly incriminating is the man wearing a gasmask.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:50 pm)

Just the fact that there is a new eyewitness account 60 years later that is of such import that it is featured in the latest Auschwitz documentary, is bogus. Any reference to his story anywhere before, say, 2002? The holocaust scammers try to cover their tracks. They watch us revisionists more than anyone. And try to counteract us. For instance, probably the most popular holocaust book out right now is Deborah Dwork's Voices and Views. In this book there is a picture of the Auschwitz alleged gas chamber. The caption is completely related to what revisionists say regarding the boiling point of hydrogen cyanide. The caption says something like "peoples bodies heated the room."

I don't know of any revisionists who said that the screams could have been heard by the nearby buildings, but maybe the exterminationists anticipated that that was a problem with the story. Enter Joszef Paczynski.

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:13 pm)

An interesting test revisionists could untake would be to see how much a room can be heated up by cramming people into it.

oberststuhlherr

Postby oberststuhlherr » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:20 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Just the fact that there is a new eyewitness account 60 years later that is of such import that it is featured in the latest Auschwitz documentary, is bogus. Any reference to his story anywhere before, say, 2002? The holocaust scammers try to cover their tracks. They watch us revisionists more than anyone. And try to counteract us. For instance, probably the most popular holocaust book out right now is Deborah Dwork's Voices and Views. In this book there is a picture of the Auschwitz alleged gas chamber. The caption is completely related to what revisionists say regarding the boiling point of hydrogen cyanide. The caption says something like "peoples bodies heated the room."

I don't know of any revisionists who said that the screams could have been heard by the nearby buildings, but maybe the exterminationists anticipated that that was a problem with the story. Enter Joszef Paczynski.

The article does say Paczynski's testimony was used to convict 40 SS members (I assume they were executed).

As regards the orthodox historians exercising reactive damage control. I have to agree. I do get the sense that this is happening. I suspect the latest report on "discovering" deposites of ash at Sachsenhausen was reactionary.

I have no desire to deny events which actually took place. I really do seek the truth about the events in Nazi occupied Europe. Unfortunately, most of what I have encountered from the orthodox historians reads more like propaganda than history. It's kind of like the "emperor's new clothes". No one wants to challenge the accepted view of things because of what others will say about them.

To me, that is why it's important to focus on the facts of evidence as much as possible, and avoid lengthy discussions of Ms. Lipstadt's books.

DowntownSteve

Postby DowntownSteve » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:22 pm)

I thought the "gas chambers" were supposed to be in the basements of these buildigs? And I don't remember seeing any buildings near the "gas chambers" in any of the air photos.

Maybe I'm wrong?

ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:26 pm)

This "gas chamber" is the morgue in crema I in Auschwitz I (Stammlager). This is beside the hospital.

Beside the cremas in Birkenau (crema II to V) there were no buildings.
"Everything has already been said, but not yet by everyone." - Karl Valentin

oberststuhlherr

Postby oberststuhlherr » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:34 pm)

ClaudiaRothenbach wrote:This "gas chamber" is the morgue in crema I in Auschwitz I (Stammlager). This is beside the hospital.

Beside the cremas in Birkenau (crema II to V) there were no buildings.

Can this be identified in one of the areal photos? It would be interesting to know approximately how far Paczynski could have been from what he reports to have seen.

Also, if he did, indeed, testify in the trials of members of the SS, his testimony should be a matter of record. It would be interesting to know exactly what he said in that circumstance. Anybody familiar with this?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”