Suggestion: Permanent, sticky post for newbies

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Suggestion: Permanent, sticky post for newbies

Postby Juan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:22 pm)

To Mods,

You could put up a sticky, on the top post with useful links to get someone started. I'm talking about anyone that is just curious, not yet convinced of the revisionist position, you know what I mean.

It could even have links to "Intro to revisionism" @ IHR and VHO, and I'm sure Hannover has at hand 5 or 6 links to enlightening threads right here.

Thanks.

Ajax
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Ajax » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:16 am)

I agree.

I am new to this forum (as you may have guessed by my paltry number of posts) but have been a revisionist for many years. I believe that part of the problem in getting the message across is that those unfamiliar with revisionism need to be fed in small, easy to chew bite-size pieces.

This is the tactic the other side use, and in fairness it does actually work. We can discuss the whys and wherefores about technicalities until we are all Prussian Blue in the face, but the masses don't want to be clouded in science.

I think an intro and helpful links would be great - though maybe the VHO stuff is a little too advanced for the 'revisionist lurker'...
Last edited by Ajax on Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scour the surface throughly until it is glistening...

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:17 am)

Good idea. I had in mind some kind of indexing system for easy browsing, but your idea may be the simplest, quickest method for this forum. The forum search function helps only if you know what you're looking for in the 1st place.

Let's come up with some basic categories and I'll throw up the links.

We know 'Intro. to Revisionism' would be number 1.

- H.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:08 am)

Something interesting on the 'eyewitnesses' would be nice. Can't think of anything specific right now, anything will do.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Juan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:00 am)

Regarding the "witnesses":

That's a delicate matter, emphasis on talking about "liars" and "crooks" would drive newbies away. Remember, those people were supposed to be suffering under the NSDAP. Even if they weren't killed, they still have some kind of a "victim" status. Better to focus on the general unreliability of unsupported testimonies. Where was that link... uh, there's a copy of "Dissecting the Holocaust" at VHO. The chapter about witnesses is quite scientific and polite, too.

Other useful link would be to those nonsensical myths that were accepted once, but today are only an embarrasment to the establishment. Example, "the case of the human soap". "The eagle and bear cage" would make wonders too...

Educating a brainwashed mind can't be too traumatic a la "Red pill".

Remember our own experiences as former believers while discovering the truth. Surely all of us had a "defensive reaction" first.

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:41 am)

Here is, I think, the above mentioned "Dissecting The Holocaust" article. It's a must read.

http://vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndvalue.html

Sushicotto

Postby Sushicotto » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:23 am)

I think a video would be good for beginners. How about Dr. Toben’s visit of Auschwitz?

http://www.honestmediatoday.com/JDW.wmv

There is also Cole’s video. Are there any other good ones?
"Those unaware are unaware of being unaware." (Merrill Jenkins)

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”