James Bacque on Mass Graves of German POWs

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
ABQ

James Bacque on Mass Graves of German POWs

Postby ABQ » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:39 am)

James Bacque is the author of two important books on allied treatments of German POWs after the war and claims that hundred of thousands died while in captivity. I asked him if he knew of any mass graves to support his claim, a subject he does not mention in his books. Here is his response:

Many contemporary accounts from Germans and Americans speak of bodies that were thrown into German rivers, including the Elbe, the Rhine, the Nahe, the Danube and so on. Other accounts from ex-prisoners of war tell of mass graves as for instance at Bretzenheim, where to this day one can see the evidence of very reduced growth of crops in certain areas in the field abutting the Guldenbach river. This was, according to some guards and prisoners, caused by chloride of lime being spread over the bodies in the mass grave there. To this day, it is easy to see long lines of low growth in the fields where the latrine ditches were. Lime was also thrown there, to reduce infection and odours spreading from dead bodies and corpses of men who had drowned in the latrines. I was allowed to fly over the camp-area and to photograph it in raking light in July, and saw this evidence, but when I asked permission to dig there, it was refused. A German farmer, Otto Tullius, in about 1985, allowed a friend to start excavating on his, Tullius', land near Bretzenheim, where the camp had stood in 1945, but the digging was stopped by the police who issued a threat of a fine of 250,000DM.

I have been told many times of bodies being discovered by crews excavating for e.g., a highway (near Bingen) and e.g., an apartment, near Frankfurt. Bodies have been discovered in Austria near Ebensee, and near Rheinberg in NW Germany. In every case, the police stepped in and hushed up the discovery. I don't know what they are afraid of unless it is the uncovering of proof of war crimes committed by the Americans and French.

Don't forget that the bodies at Katyn were hidden by the criminals for many years, and the British and Americans told lies about this crime committed by their ally, Russia. I believe that the circumstances surrounding the deaths of German prisoners in allied camps is very similar.

It is generally accepted by western Europeans that a mass slaughter amounting to millions of Jews, gypsies and other people occurred in Poland in about 1942-44, but the bodies have not been recovered to this day.

James Bacque

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:10 pm)

was allowed to fly over the camp-area and to photograph it in raking light in July, and saw this evidence

This is what I mentioned in another thread. It is incredible how the sunlight reveals the minutest disruption to ther terrain from a given height.

It is generally accepted by western Europeans that a mass slaughter amounting to millions of Jews, gypsies and other people occurred in Poland in about 1942-44, but the bodies have not been recovered to this day.

This might be the impression the journaille would like us to believe and promote. But I think the Cat's out the bag, and things are not looking to good for the industry. Once the momentum builds, it will turn into an avalanche. The Iraq lies have really opened a lot of peoples eyes, as to what liars and criminals run the show, people have asked themselves 'Well if they can lie on this scale without a care in the world, what else have they lied about?'

Just who benefit's from not digging at Bretzenheim? Just who benefit's from not digging at Auschwitz?

The same mob of liars and criminals obviously!

If what happened at Birkenau really took place, there is absolutely no way the Germans could have hid the scars to the terrain in the short time before the Ehrenburg's rapist's arrived. They would have found the evidence, but they never did, or ever have. Instead we are subjected to a cache of forged images, utterly stupid survivor testimonies and suppression.

Don't forget that the bodies at Katyn were hidden by the criminals for many years,

But they were easily found and impossible to camouflage. Once you start destroying sub-soil layers, you instantly step back in time, thousands of years.

J William
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby J William » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:37 pm)

ABQ wrote: ..... I was allowed to fly over the camp-area and to photograph it in raking light in July, and saw this evidence, but when I asked permission to dig there, it was refused. A German farmer, Otto Tullius, in about 1985, allowed a friend to start excavating on his, Tullius', land near Bretzenheim, where the camp had stood in 1945, but the digging was stopped by the police who issued a threat of a fine of 250,000DM......

The supressed attempts of Bacque and the German farmer, Otto Tullius to seek the truth shows just how much power the myth has. It seems that on the one hand the Bacque attempts were shut down because something might be found, i.e. proof of his allegations. But on the other hand permission to dig in alleged mass grave sites at "death camps" is also absolutely forbidden but for the opposite reason, nothing might be found.

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:33 pm)

I was allowed to fly over the camp-area and to photograph it in raking light in July, and saw this evidence

Anyone actually see these photos? Care to post a link for all to view.

theTRUTH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby theTRUTH » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:46 pm)

www.air-photo.com
Click on:
Birkenau Cremations
+5 graves

The only graves seen by John Ball in the April, '44 to Feb, '45 air photos were 5 very visible recently covered graves for prisoners who died of unknown reasons such as disease or old age from Jan 27th to Feb 19th (24 days) excavated while Birkenau was under Soviet control.

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:19 pm)

theTRUTH wrote:www.air-photo.com
Click on:
Birkenau Cremations
+5 graves

The only graves seen by John Ball in the April, '44 to Feb, '45 air photos were 5 very visible recently covered graves for prisoners who died of unknown reasons such as disease or old age from Jan 27th to Feb 19th (24 days) excavated while Birkenau was under Soviet control.

This is John Ball's narrative, are the photos available?

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:27 pm)

Anyone actually see these photos? Care to post a link for all to view.

I have not seen the photo's myself, but I have never asked to, has anyone for that matter?

Nevertheless I can agree with what he speaks of seeing, because that is exactly what happens when the ground has been disturbed. I have mentioned this all before in another thread, I see it all the time. The most common thing I see apart from settlement, is weird/different plants growing that don't grow anywhere else after the ground has been dug up. Because when you disturb the ground, you trigger all the dormant seeds that lie in the soil and in many cases destroy the ones that were there before.

The only types who believe you can decimate the ground and expect it to repair itself in three weeks, are simply ignoramuses who have absolutely no practical experience of such subjects.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”