How would the media deal with Rudolf?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

How would the media deal with Rudolf?

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:00 pm)

I'm just thinking out loud really, but as most of you will know, 'they' are trying to deport Germar Rudolf back to Germany for his 'crimes'. Now, if Zundel was painted as the white supremacist neo-nazi in the media, with the title of his book being the only information required to ruin any chance of sympathy for the man in the eyes of the public, how would they cover Rudolf's battle with the courts? Naturally they would be very negative, but how do they avoid calling him the "german PhD chemist who wrote a scholarly report on the gas chambers", whilst rubbishing his unrubbishable report? I have no illusions that they wouldn't find a way, but it will be a much more difficult job for them with Rudolf than it was with Zundel, and the fallout from the trial would be interesting.

I admire Zundel and some of the results of his 1980s trial are revisionist gold, but imagine what could happen if the Rudolf Report and it's author were the subject of a similar trial. Let's hope it doesn't happen, though.

Ajax
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Ajax » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:17 pm)

I do admire Zuendel for his determined stand for free speech, but as I have said elsewhere I do see him as a bit of a liability on account of the 'Nazi' thing. I don't think the politicos and their media hack mates can stick that sort of mud on Rudolf, however. In fact, I am curious as to how they can justifiably launch a case against him without looking like the vindictive idiots they are.

As far as I am aware Rudolf has remained apolitical and scholarly; the media will no doubt toy with Zuendel but I seriously doubt they will create such a media brouhaha with Rudolf. Their accusations wouldn't stand a chance of sticking, and if it ever came down to the finer technical details he'd tear them to shreds.

You might have gathered that within revisionist circles (yep, we are not a single mass like the hoax-propagandists like to believe) I am firmly in the Rudolf camp.
Scour the surface throughly until it is glistening...

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:08 pm)

I've spent time with Germar socially and at events related to Revisionism and I can tell you, that if he is ever given free reign to speak and defend his publications in a court of law he will crush the nutjob True Believers, utterly and without question. His speaking tone, clarity, and technical knowledge is dazzling. He knows what he's talking about; he can talk the talk and walk the walk.

And besides all of that he's one nice guy, a class act. He has great, dry sense of humor and is always approachable ... inspite of the fact that his life has been drastically altered by the judeo-supremacist Thought Police. He is a great, proud, and courageous man, no doubt about it.

I find it interesting that Zundel, who has punched holes in the lies, was deported first, while Germar Rudolf, who has utterly demolished them, is still a free man. How long is anyone's guess.

see:
www.germarrudolf.com
and his main site:
www.vho.org

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:30 pm)

For info. on Germar's legal proceedings see:
http://www.germarrudolf.com/persecute/asylum.html

And by the way, The Revisionist Forum is the only 'holocaust' discussion site that Germar's www.vho.org links to.

We should all be proud of that. We are the site that others follow.

- Hannover

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:02 am)

That's a great point Richard Perle.

The media is capable of just giving no publicity. Maybe that's what they'd do. Or maybe that's why Germar hasn't been deported. They don't want the publicity of a German trial.

One shouldn't think of the German government as evil. Imagine the predicament they're in. We've seen what the media can do to Switzerland, and I remember a little mini-media campaign in the late 90's against Denmark when they tried to tighten their immigration policy. Imagine what the media could do to Germany.

France was totally villified by the Yideo-media for voting for "peace" in Iraq. Imagine what they could do to Germany. Considering all that I think that revisionism has to come from the United States, or maybe Britain. How could the Yideo thought police target that? They tried with their hate angle but with limited success, and that is really wearing off so people see the hypocrisy in it.

In the US, our constitution was tailor-made for this sort of thing. Because the "founding fathers" knew there could be crap like this.

And by the way, The Revisionist Forum is the only 'holocaust' discussion site that Germar's www.vho.org links to.

I had a hard time finding the link. I see it's under "Discussion." It would be good if they put us in the "links" page as well.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:02 am)

Well, the thing about Rudolf is that he has already had his trial, the sham that it was. From what I know, unless there are additional charges, he's destined for immediate lock-up upon arrival in Germany. The lack of another trial may prevent any further publicity if the media clams up about his deportation and repatriation.

But, as I said, if he gets his chance to speak fully they will regret the day they ever bothered arresting him.

- Hannover

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:22 pm)

If Germar is deported and repatriated , this will be the last thing
we'll ever hear from him for the next 5 long years. He will not be held 'incommunicado',
but he 'll be effectively so, because of the German laws.
If he would have uttered a word of revisionism, he would have been tried
and sentenced again.
I (even as an atheist) pray that Germar can avoid the legal reefs and that
he may be never deported to his native land.
This is more probable than Zuendel's fate, because Germar is a tight- ass scholar
and not a legal "liability" like Zuendel, who, heroism aside, had made many mistakes
in times when no one could predict the (LEGAL) implications of revisionism.

My heart is for both of them, and if I could ever help them,
please let me know how.

Erik D. Schmid

Postby Erik D. Schmid » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:27 am)

I am currently having a discussion on the website of my local newspaper regarding an editorial about Germar and Ernst. I am trying to do what i can to bring attention to their situations.

TMoran
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TMoran » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:29 am)

Erik Schmid
I am currently having a discussion on the website of my local newspaper regarding an editorial about Germar and Ernst. I am trying to do what i can to bring attention to their situations.

Mr.Schmid, if you can, would you pass the editorial along?

Erik D. Schmid

Postby Erik D. Schmid » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:22 am)

Here is what I wrote:

Freedom without the 1st Amendment

Everyone has heard at one time or another the phrase “freedom of the press”, but how free is the press, or speech for that matter, really? The First Amendment states that Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech. How much simpler can that be said?

We in this country often take it for granted. Unfortunately this simple right is not enjoyed by many others around the world who live in so-called “democracies”. In Europe for example the following countries have laws against publicly questioning the holocaust: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Spain, and Switzerland. A person convicted of such a crime faces a prison sentence. Canada feels the same way.

The recent events surrounding Ernst Zundel are ample proof of that. Here is a lifelong pacifist who was abducted from his home in Tennessee and held under Draconian conditions in a Toronto jail for two years before being extradited to Germany where he now faces criminal charges for choosing not to believe the widely accepted view of the holocaust. In Chicago, another person who has chosen to dispute this event is Germar Rudolf. He is facing the same ridiculous treatment as Mr. Zundel.

It is no secret that I am a member of the white nationalist community Stormfront. Because of this many on the Times Story Chat do not like me or my politics, our current mayor included. For this reason they often choose to attack me and not the message.

Now, it doesn’t matter whether you agree with what these two gentlemen believe or not. What does matter is that they should be able to speak their mind without fear of persecution, provided of course that they are not advocating physical harm to anyone.

There is no freedom in a society that enacts laws like this.

Now, bear in mind that I was limited to 300 words or less. I am sure it could have been worded better, but I was somwhat in a rush. It was originally intended to be a longer piece, but I wanted to make sure it got printed in the quickest amount of time. Certain elements were left out because I knew I would be participating on the online chat area of the newspaper and could articulate them there. However, I was not as able to word my responses as correctly as I had planned and was thoroughly raked over the colas for it. However, if even a few people who had never heard of Ernst and Germar, were able to do a bit of research and weed through the garbage, it may have helped.

I find it amazing that so many people have such a hard time questioning this one event. They are so conditioned to believe the incredible that common sense escapes them.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:13 am)

Erik,
You might show them this:
Article 19 of the UN Human Rights Charter states:

"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."

Personally, I belong to no political groups; but I do find it interesting that those who do belong to various European pride groups are singled out as 'white supremacists', even though Jews have their endless racist, judeo-supremacist, Zionist-advancing groups (ADL, JDL, AJC, the US government, etc.) Ofcourse, multitudes of Black/Afro-centric groups are rarely mentioned, nor are the many brown supremacist 'hispanic' groups such as MECHA.

If you don't bow to the mythologic religion of the so called 'holocau$t' and happen to be of European origin the tactic that will be used is 'white supremacist' or 'racist'. That is the way that the 'holocau$t' Industry avoids the message and attacks the messengers. That is one indicator of the strength of Revisionist research.

Revisionist have the judeo-supremacist 'holocau$t' profiteers and True Believers cold, Revisionists know it and they know it.

- Hannover

Erik D. Schmid

Postby Erik D. Schmid » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:57 am)

I did show them. They simply brought up a few others that the US does not follow and that was that. They also feel that by simply being a member of the Stormfront forum means I am a firm believer in anything that is posted there no matter how ridiculous. No amount of explanation would change their opinion of me. It is rather comical when you think about it. These are the same people that will defend the democrats or republicans with incredible zeal regardless of what either party does, but my few words of criticism are unforgiveable.

Like you I belong to no political groups either. At first I believed the stories of the holocaust. It was only through my investigation into it that I came across the revisionist argument. I then took a more critical look at the stories being perpetuated and found them to be full of holes. Many of the websites from universities having departments pertaining to genocide have letters from soldiers who served in the European theatre. Some of them still talk about the human skin lampshades from Buchenwald as if it were proven fact rather than the opposite. No effort is made to correct this misinformation. I still run into people who believe thousands were gassed at Dachau despite my producing information dispelling that myth.

No matter how many times the stories change over the years, most people still choose to ignore that fact and go on believing the most ridiculous things.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:33 pm)

No matter how many times the stories change over the years, most people still choose to ignore that fact and go on believing the most ridiculous things.

That is the power of media dominance. A constant barrage of nonsense a la witchcraft & sorcery. Rejecting the lies means rejecting a strongly held opinion that people have been indoctrinated with for years & years, just like witchcraft. People are reluctant to say they were wrong, that they we're suckered. Not to mention the laws against questioning the 'holocau$t' as alleged in many countries. The social ostracism and employment endangerment that the judeo-supremacists bring about is reason enough to 'want to believe'. You know the expression, "they can't handle the truth".

We're talking about a multi-billion dollar per year industry that the judeo-supremacists benefit enormously from. Do you really think they won't do anything in their power to keep the cash flowing. They're not interested in truth.

Patience and persistence my friend. Revisionism is not going away, but the lies of '6,000,000 & gas chambers' will.

- Hannover

Erik D. Schmid

Postby Erik D. Schmid » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:53 pm)

I think one of the best things that has happened for revisonism was the deportation of Ernst. Until he was deported to Germany, many had never heard of him or Germar for that matter. Because of the damage control that was going on by the powers that be, his story was placed on the major news channels. Not at the most viewed times, but it was there nonetheless. Because of this my father saw what they were charging him with and he could not believe it. I have had conversations with him in the past about revisionsism, but until he saw Ernst on TV, he regarded it as fluff. I fear that too many people are afraid of being branded racist or other such nonsense for speaking out about this subject. There are many who believe that Germar did far more than just publish some material to be in the position he is. What a joke. They refuse to believe that simply publishing something is grounds enough for arrest. They refer to holocaust questioning as hate speech. Incredible.

Honestly, if some group were to take what I have written about German armour and twist it into something about anglo-supremecy would I be liable for causing their actions were they do something violent? Hardly. The same is true here. It sickens me that people have become so conditioned that they stand by while laws against holocaust/genocide questioning/investigation are passed.

My sympathies goes out to Ernst and his family. I can only imagine the pain they are going through. I have to say that I am lucky in that I am a US citizen, so I do not have to fear being deported for my comments. However, I am sure there are other things they could do. But, that is neither here nor there. I had mentioned to Germar that because I have some high profile connections that I might be able to bring more light on his case in a good way.

For too long I have been told what I could and could not question. Well, I finally got sick of it and as such, here I am. My apologies for rambling, but this subject has a tendency to get me fired up. :lol:

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:10 pm)

Erik said:
I think one of the best things that has happened for revisonism was the deportation of Ernst. Until he was deported to Germany, many had never heard of him or Germar for that matter.

Precisely, and I'm sure Ernst knows this as well; smart he is.

It sickens me that people have become so conditioned that they stand by while laws against holocaust/genocide questioning/investigation are passed.

If they don't they will face actions against them, like Ernst Zundel. The message is clear from the judeo-supremacists, 'leave our mythology alone or pay the price'. Additional price that should be, we all pay the price in taxpayer dollars.

- Hannover

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”