Auschwitz - the space problem!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:28 am)

Has anybody any information as to the number of sondercommando that were on duty at any one time? (to clear the gas chamber)

Would it really matter? If the lift could only take one corpse at a time, then one sondercommando would probably be enough.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:33 am)

said:
Has anybody any information as to the number of sondercommando that were on duty at any one time? (to clear the gas chamber)

Assuming that you do not accept the gas chambers tales, then it would be more appropriate to say:
'Has anybody any information as to the number of sonderkommando that were supposedly on duty at any one time? (to clear the alleged gas chamber, according to the latest version of the story).

Interesting how conditioning works.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:53 pm)

Turpitz asked for proof of the ventilation ducts in another thread. If you look at this graphic you can see the ventilation hollow and room vent opening in the cutaway where the morgue meets the crematorium.

This graphic is problematic because the vent you see is labeled "exhaust vent" on the morgue blueprints. It obviously doesn't vent out the other end of the morgue, so, it must vent out the crema end. But where does it vent? You can see in this graphic that a duct allegedly venting high concentrations of cyanide gas seems to vent right into the crematorium. This is like the Nizkor mesh device mock-up. It's too primitive and lacking in true detail to be useful. However it is useful enough in showing that the vent openings, located a foot off the floor, would have been blocked by piles of bodies - making their claimed ventilation of cyanide gas impossible.

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:12 am)

Thank you Hannover - point taken.

Has anybody any information as to the number of sonderkommando that were supposedly on duty at any one time? (to clear the alleged gas chamber, according to the Alice in Wonderland holocaust fairy tale)

I seem to remember 30 odd years ago perhaps, seeing a picture or reading about, a gang of these sondercommando - perhaps there were half a dozen - then again, perhaps I did'nt.

It would seem to me that quite a few would be required to remove those corpses from the graphic Turpitz supplied.

And again, if there was only one elevator, and only one corpse could be taken at a time - then we are talking hours and hours of alleged gas chamber clearing; are'nt we?

That would go against the tale of multiple gassings a day as Piper said or then again, did Piper say - there was only one gassing a day - or then again, did Piper say there was one multiple gassing a day - or did he say the were multiple one gassings a day.

I'm confused:

I perceive a letter to the Simon Wiesenthal Center forming in my brain.

Cheers.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Kobus

Postby Kobus » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:54 am)

The dimensions of the gas chamber in Birkenau were as follows:
7m x 30 m x 2.4 m = 504 cubm
Suppose that 2000 people were put in the chamber. Mean weight: 50 kg. Volume occupied by the 2000 bodies: 100 cubm. So there is left 400 cubm for air.
A human at rest consumes 0.008 cubm air every minute. Air can be used twice; after that it doesn’t contain enough oxygen to allow for further breathing.
2000 people consume 0.008 x 2000 = 16 cubm every minute. So after 400/16 = 25 minutes all the air has been used once. After 50 minutes all the air has been used twice. After one hour, everybody in the gas chamber is dead, by simple asphyxiation. There is no need for Zyklon B.
Of course, if 4000 people were put in the gas chamber (as stated by Unterscharführer Pery Broad) the time required to kill the victims would be reduced to less than 30 minutes.
Logically, the holes in the roof of the gas chamber are lacking because no injection of ZyklonB was needed. No doubt, the gasing was done by simple asphyxiation. An additional advantage for the murderers was, that there was no dangerous HCN in the chamber that had to be evacuated.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:02 am)

Interesting, Kobus; but that's not what the story says. I do sense your sarcasm, however.

Again, it's the stupid, impossible stories which blow the 'holocau$t' as alleged out of the water.

- Hannover
Last edited by Hannover on Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:31 am)

Hi Kobus,
I bet your figures are right.
It's as you said: lack of oxygen would do the killing. You don't need a Russian tank engine piping in diesel exhaust, or a hole for Zyklon B. At some point the whole thing becomes so laughably absurd. "Russian tank engine." Puhleazze.

By the way, I liked your calculations here, in showing how Schermer's book was ridiculous:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1283

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”