Stupid idea?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
simon1003

Stupid idea?

Postby simon1003 » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:20 pm)

Are there any revisionists in Poland?

I haven't visited Auschwitz myself, but what're the chances of a few people handing out revisionist literature at the gates? If nothing else it might make the news.

You've got the EU charter of human rights to back you up for this sort of thing.

Or am I being naive?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:28 pm)

Poland and judeo-supremacist entities make a fortune from their absurd 'holocau$t' Theme Parks, and Poland, with most of Europe, has laws against free speech to prevent discussion and scrutiny of the impossible storyline.
I recall that David Irving took a BBC film crew to Auschwitz Inc. and was denied entry, there's plenty they want to hide from open minds.

And yes, there are Polish Revisionists, just read what happens to them if the dare to speak their views. Here's a story from 1999, imagine how bad it is now as Revisionists continue to expose the scam and panic is setting in.

- Hannover

Polish author of book denying Holocaust charged
May 31, 1999
WARSAW, Poland (AP)

Prosecutors in southwestern Poland charged a history professor Monday for writing a book that denies that the Nazis killed millions of Jews in death camps.

The book "Dangerous Themes'' by Dariusz Ratajczak violates a Polish law
banning the public denial of Nazi and communist crimes, prosecutor spokesman Roman Wawrzynek told the PAP state news agency. If convicted, Ratajczak faces up to three years in prison.

Ratajczak claims in his book that the gas chambers at Nazi death camps were used to kill lice on prisoners. It calls testimony from eyewitnesses "useless'' and describes researchers of Nazi crimes as "followers of the religion of Holocaust'' who impose on others "a false image of the past,'' media reports said. The book was sold in university bookstores.

Ratajczak was suspended from his job at the Historical Institute of the University of Opole after a commission investigating Nazi crimes in Poland complained to prosecutors about the book in April.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:16 am)

Irving had BBC backing to make a revisionist film at Auschwitz? Tell me I've misinterpreted this.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:29 pm)

Irving mentions this event on his website. I don't recall if the BBC actually 'backed' the trip, but the team that accompanied Irving had done work for the BBC. It should be in his index.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”