Challenge: let's see your best case for 'gas chambers'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Challenge: let's see your best case for 'gas chambers'

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:33 am)

In response to all those that actually believe in the alleged German 'gas chambers' that supposedly were used to kill Jews, I issue a direct challenge to bring your best case right here. Please be specific, take one point at a time, and expect questions; we will expect answers.

Will you? Can you? We shall see.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:52 pm)

Well, I see that those who absurdly claim they are not given a voice here are nowhere to be found. Quite revealing.

- Hannover

Bergmann
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Bergmann » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:00 pm)

"Let the gas chambers remain closed to prying eyes, and to imagination."

E. Wiesel, All Rivers Run to the Sea, Memoirs (New York: Random House/ Knopf, 1995), p. 74.

Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Juan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:52 pm)

Let's debate what cases COULD be true, not as falsely "witnessed", but what could've really happened:

Examples:

- Only feasible gas chamber scenario I can figure out: Sadistic guard/kapo (this kind exists at every jail) throws an inmate into the delousing gas chamber along with clothes, closes it and fumigates, killing the prisoner. Through friends at the crematorium, arranges for the hastily cremation of the victim, making it dissapear. Could this possibly had happened? maybe. Did it happen? doubtiful. No proof, no testimony.
- Other cases of murder without trace: Beaten-to-death prisoner passed as a typhus victim by a corrupt coroner, cremated.
- Escaped prisoner, froze to death in the wilderness. Never found.
- Fatal work accident covered up by the factory chief.

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:09 pm)

I'm suprised the Nazis didn't use gas chambers as a means of execution considering that the US already was using them to execute criminals. It would cause a headache for revisionists if they had because there would be examples of gas chambers in the camps. Or perhaps it would be a good thing because their small size would have made them unsuitable for mass killing and the technology involved would have made declaring any old building to be a gas chamber impossible.

Bergmann
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Bergmann » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:43 pm)

Since there don’t seem to be many exterminationists posting on this forum,
I would like to volunteer to represent the side of the exterminationists and try to defend the existence of homicidal gas chambers in Auschwitz/Birkenau, under one condition:

None of my posts will be deleted because their content is contrary to the general revisionistic views prevalent on this board.
Of course I will adhere strictly to all rules of the forum.

Would this be ok?

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:44 pm)

Pardon our intervention here, pardon our bluntness.

Bergmann, please hold off. It's apparent that a point needs to be made. That being the fear that those who believe in the gas chambers have of debate that is free from the typical subject changing, dodging, namecalling, etc. We provide them a great opportunity and they run.

And Scott, please, no more links to your hate site; where people are threatened, we want debate not your trash. It's also interesting because so many of those at your site have shown up here and have proved less than able to make their case. The record is here for all to see.

M3

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:48 pm)

Bergmann wrote:Would this be ok?

It just wouldn't be the real deal, and everybody would know that your belief in the alleged 'holocaust' was fiction, just like the 'holocaust', so it wouldn't be much of a challenge. Would it?

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

TRUTHATLAST

Postby TRUTHATLAST » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:22 pm)

Even though I'm against the homicidal gas chamber theories, I could see that some rouge Soldier could of thrown someone in a delousing chamber and the word got around and that became the whole case for the pro holocaust people.

Anything is possible.

Bergmann
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Bergmann » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:45 pm)

I have to admit that it would be very difficult for me to pretent to be a Holocaust believer. It is like trying to jump over my own shadow. So let us forget about it.

Rumpelstiltskin

Postby Rumpelstiltskin » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:57 pm)

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forum and just registered earlier today. Before I start, I'd just like to let everyone know that I'm a staunch believer in the Holocaust and in the gas chambers. I'm sure most will disagree with me but hey, life wouldn't be interesting if we all agreed with one another :D

[post edited for off topic innuendo; stay on topic Rumpelstiltskin - Mod1]

Rumpelstiltskin

Postby Rumpelstiltskin » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:51 pm)

Ok, I'd like to concentrate on the Majdanek camp since it is the only one which was not liquidated by the Nazis in Poland and which was considered a death camp. There were two rooms in Majdanek and they were Bad und Desinfektion 1 and 2. One was used as a delousing chamber and was much smaller and the other was much larger and was believed to be a homicidal gas chamber for a number of reasons.

Firstly because unlike the delousing chamber it was much bigger and hence could theoretically hold alot more people.
Secondly, the door to B&D 1 (the HCG) had a peephole, something which was noticeably absent on the door to the delousing chamber
Thirdly, it had a metal protective grid, something else which the delousing chamber door didn't have.
Finally, it also had a gas detector at the bottom left.

Now, logically looking at all of that, why would a door need a peephole if it were only a delousing chamber, why would it need a thick metal protective grid and finally a gas detector, all noticeably absent on the delousing chamber door?

David Cole has argued that the gas chamber at Mauthausen in Austria did not gas people because there was hardly any residue of cyanide on the walls of the room, whereas the delousing chamber was full of cyanide stains. Let us assume that Cole is correct and that there was no gas chamber at Mauthausen because there was hardly any residue on the walls. On the photograph which shows B&D 1 and 2 at Majdanek, both rooms are covered from floor to ceiling with stains. How does one apply Cole's reasoning in regards to that camp?

Michael Tregenza also noted that the HCG at Majdanek was adapted to produce CO gas, which apparently is useless for disinfection purposes but is lethal to warm-blooded animals. What is everyone's take on this?

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:57 pm)

Well, I'm glad that a believer is here and may more follow. Are you going to accept the challenge?

Edit: you already have. Carlo Mattogno deals with the Majdanek camp thoroughly here:

http://germarrudolf.com/work/dth/fndMattogno.html
Last edited by Richard Perle on Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:03 pm)

Rumpelstilskin,

I appears you are describing a room that was a provisional air raid shelter. The gassing attacks of WWI led the Germans to prepare for that possibility, note the gas detector. Peep holes and gas tight doors were a common part of the commerically sold bomb shelter doors as shown in German magazines.

- Hannover

Rumpelstiltskin

Postby Rumpelstiltskin » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:27 pm)

Hannover wrote:Rumpelstilskin,

I appears you are describing a room that was a provisional air raid shelter. The gassing attacks of WWI led the Germans to prepare for that possibility, note the gas detector. Peep holes and gas tight doors were a common part of the commerically sold bomb shelter doors as shown in German magazines.

- Hannover

Thanks for that, Hannover. The thing is, why would there be cyanide stains within the room itself, from the floor to the walls to the ceiling? If it was an air raid shelter, surely the whole purpose of it would be to keep out gas? Also, if the Germans were using the room as a shelter, how would they know whether it was safe to venture out in the corridor? The gas detector was on the outside of the door, not within the room itself. In other words, it would only be helpful to someone standing outside the room, since it would be showing them how much gas had accumulated within the room. The last thing the Germans would have wanted is to be stuck in a room filled with gas.

But what about adapting the camp to produce CO gas, which is fatal to warm-blooded animals and useless for disinfection purposes according to Tregenza?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”