Dr. William Lindsey

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Dr. William Lindsey

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:43 am)

I'm suprised I don't hear more about this fellow. As chief research chemist for Dupont Corporation he would seem like a good name for revisionists to drop when talking about expert opinion on the gas chamber issue.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:31 pm)

Excellent point, RP. How about posting some material on him?

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:43 pm)

In a 1985 court case Lindsey testified under oath that the Auschwitz gassing story is physically impossible. Based on his careful examination of the alleged gas chambers at Auschwitz, Birkenau and Majdanek, and on his years of experience, he declared: "I have come to the conclusion that no one was willfully or purposefully killed with Zyklon B [hydrogen cyanide] in this manner. I consider it absolutely impossible."

So it's not like he's simply backing Leuchter, he went to the camps himself and examined them.

Lindsey's thorough article 'Zyklon B, Auschwitz, and Bruno Tesch' can be found here:

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v04/v04p261_Lindsey.html

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:08 pm)

I thought the same thing. When I heard that Faurisson went to the '88 Zundel trial with Lindsay, I became curious about him, but found hardly anything on him on the web.

I think there's certain major people we don't hear much about. Maybe a noontide press book would be the only way to find anything. It could be that there's all kinds of noontide press literature that has little or no web presence. Another name that comes to mind is Wilhelm Staglich. I don't hear much about Henry (Harry?) Barnes either. Austin Epp, or App is another.

But I'm not sure where studying "revisionist history" and studying "holocaust revision" intersect or disconnect.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:53 am)

Sorry to drift from Lindsey, but Cutlass mentioned German judge, W. Staeglich.

Staeglich does a great job dissecting Himmler's Posen speech, and the ridiculous assertions that the 'holocau$t' Industry makes about it, here:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=372.

His book, 'Auschwitz, a Judge Looks at the Evidence' is a gem filled with information that is devastating to the judeo-supremacists and their cash cow.

search 'Staeglich' at this forum

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:46 am)

I can only think that Lindsey isn't mentioned much because he hasn't done that much work on revisionism. There is that one (very thorough) article and I also find mention of a tape that he did. There isn't much more that can be said, I guess, and the same would go for the other names. He's a great name to drop when delivering a blow against the 'gas chambers' and together with Leuchter, Rudolf and Luftl gives a lot of weight to that particular hammer head.

legis548

Re: Dr. William Lindsey

Postby legis548 » 1 year 10 months ago (Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:50 pm)

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”