Cremation pits in swamps / '20,000 bodies a day were burned'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Cremation pits in swamps / '20,000 bodies a day were burned'

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:57 pm)

I took this from another thread, but it really deserves it's own.

Read the claim that these nutjobs make about Auschwitz, utterly impossible. But you will go to jail or lose your job for questioning these "cremation pits". Laughable. Comments invited.

- Hannover

Here is one of these famous cremation pits:
In 1944, when the four Birkenau Krematoria could no longer keep pace with the rate of destruction, some 20,000 bodies a day were burned in this, and other pits. They were approximately 100 m. long.

source: http://www.remember.org/jacobs/index.html
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:07 pm)

some 20,000 bodies a day were burned in this, and other pits.

During the foot and mouth it was taking two weeks to cremate 200/250 carcases. And even then, on many occasions half burnt carcases had to be re-burnt up to three times!

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:16 pm)

A pond used to dispose of ashes.
http://www.remember.org/camps/birkenau/bir-pond-01.html

Ash disposal pit.
http://www.remember.org/camps/birkenau/ ... iv-02.html

They must have had to dispose of ash somewhere but these swampy pits show how nonsensical the burning pit idea is when the water is so high. These pictures show what the burning pits would have looked like if attempted.

ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:41 pm)

Hannover wrote:...
Here is one of these famous cremation pits:
In 1944, when the four Birkenau Krematoria could no longer keep pace with the rate of destruction, some 20,000 bodies a day were burned in this, and other pits. They were approximately 100 m. long.

source: http://www.remember.org/jacobs/index.html

The vegetation proves that the "cremation pit" was not only moist - or wet :cry: - when the photo was taken. The light yellow blades in the pit are reed or cattail and this type of gras grows only in places that are swampy most part of the year.

This coincides quite well with Mattognos findings about the groundwater level in Birkenau during WW2 (http://vho.org/VffG/2002/4/Mattogno421-424.html - German essay, is there an English version too?).

Water since 60 years! As can be seen here: http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1911:
It is sufficient to look at a topographical map (Fig. 2) to see that the place where Oswiecim is situated and the centre of the camp is like the bottom of a flat basin with no regular slope for draining away water. It is encircled by a series of fishponds, which permeate the whole land with damp, mist and mud.

The earth at the bottom of the basin is impervious to water owing to its geological structure, (Fig. 3) consisting of a 60 to 80 metres thick layer of marl, at the bottom of the basin. The surface consisting of sand and pebbles is always muddy, due 40 its underlying substances. Besides, the quality of this stagnant water is very bad due to the rotting of organic substances which poison the air. It could be improved only by in-

p.28

stalling very expensive purifying works. For all these reasons, Oswiecim and its surrounding are not only damp but also abound with malaria and other diseases, which endanger human life.
"Everything has already been said, but not yet by everyone." - Karl Valentin

TMoran
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TMoran » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:34 pm)

As for the photo Turpitz came up with showing the cremation of animals with hoof and mouth disease they had to bring in immense amounts of coal to do it. Then too, the goal wouldn't have been to totally cremate the animals, only to make sure any disease was eradicated.

Claudia commented:
The vegetation proves that the "cremation pit" was not only moist - or wet - when the photo was taken. The light yellow blades in the pit are reed or cattail and this type of gras grows only in places that are swampy most part of the year.

Two major meander type rivers went around Birkenau. Meanders are found only on flat ground. In aerial recon photos we can see the remnants of the meandering course cut off from the main stream in the form of ox bow scars and ox bow lakes, a common result of meanders. The other photos, supposedly taken at Birkenau show standing water, which would mean the water table wasn't too far below the surface.

But then again we have those special Holocaust physics that allow bodies of 70% water to be burned in standing water. You know, like letting go of a rock it floats away.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:13 pm)

Compare the puny and laughable water-logged ash pit to this one in wales.

Hellish problem getting them to burn, even with all the sleepers and coal.

And of course, nobody who lived in the villages and towns next to the camps knew what was happening!

There was bit's of flesh, hair and skin being chucked way up into the air and coming down literally miles away, and the stench was engulfing whole valleys.

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:25 pm)

Is it safe to compare humans to sheep and cattle? I know we are basically made of the same stuff but cows are pretty darn big and are sure to take longer to burn, are they not?

Can we also be sure that within Auschwitz an area doesn't exist that is higher than the surrounding land and perhaps able to contain a dry pit during summer months? I'm not sure if the pit burning stories mention the time of year. We need to have every argument covered.

The famous picture claimed to show a pit burning is clearly within the camp fence perimeter and I believe a burning location is said to be behind Krema 3 on the aerial photos. It would be easy to test the ground I'm sure. Perhaps Mattogno covers this in his article.

Revisionists are lucky that we have the very earth on our side here.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:27 pm)

My Goodness! This is scathing.

Or how about Treblinka: when the big escape happened, many guards were swimming in the Bug River. If a river was nearby what does that say about the water-line? In fact Hilberg calls Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec, the "Bug Camps" after the Bug River.

Yitzhak Arad or someone, later came up with a new name. Are you ready?: "The Operation Reinhard Death Camps" named after Reinhard Heydrich. JUST GO BY FIRST NAME BASIS! Had it been Josef Goebels, it would have been "The Operation Josef Death Camps!"

These wood fires and no one ever mentions a "grill" You just set bodies across railroad tracks. I'm sorry but yes, rigor mortis will make bodies stiff, but still, these bodies are not like boards. They will slump into the area between the railroad tracks and put out the fire. Or how do you replenish the fire later? How do you get wood in between the tracks (and thus underneath the bodies) if you have solid bodies stacked up for a 100 feet in each direction on railroad tracks?

It's quite clear: The Boy Scouts did not have a major presence in the Polish Yiddish community.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:34 pm)

Is it safe to compare humans to sheep and cattle? I know we are basically made of the same stuff but cows are pretty darn big and are sure to take longer to burn, are they not?

Pound for pound 20,000 people is a darn sight more flesh than 250 cows/sheep.

The famous picture claimed to show a pit burning is clearly within the camp fence perimeter and I believe a burning location is said to be behind Krema 3 on the aerial photos. It would be easy to test the ground I'm sure. Perhaps Mattogno covers this in his article.

Are you talkinbg of the steam-roller man montage? The one that Claudia showed does not even have the same fence stanchions as Birkenau?...Pile of junk!

Revisionists are lucky that we have the very earth on our side here.

We are not 'lucky' everyone would have the earth on their side if they could contain their passion for lying. The reason the industry does not have the world on their side is because they try and manipulate it. It's a bed of their own making.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:42 pm)

Richard Perle asks:
Can we also be sure that within Auschwitz an area doesn't exist that is higher than the surrounding land and perhaps able to contain a dry pit during summer months? I'm not sure if the pit burning stories mention the time of year. We need to have every argument covered.

Hey, they are the ones saying where these absurd pits were/are supposed to be. Look at the pictures, they are swamps, always have been.

Take note:
The Auschwitz Theme Park profiteers don't dare excavate these sites and see just how much human ash is/isn't there.

They've hoisted themselves by their own petard.

- Hannover

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:47 pm)

Turpitz wrote:Are you talkinbg of the steam-roller man montage? The one that Claudia showed does not even have the same fence stanchions as Birkenau?...Pile of junk!

I'm aware that it's probably fake, but my point is that it depicts a pit burning right up close to a fence within the camp and although the camp was obviously very large with a massive fence perimeter, it does kind of narrow down where they can claim the burning took place. I'm thinking of how the industry might choose to mutate their story by perhaps selecting a more believable spot in the future. It's just how I think.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:53 pm)

Or is Richard talking about the photo of spaghetti dolls passed off as corpses?
- Hannover

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:04 pm)

I'm aware that it's probably fake, but my point is that it depicts a pit burning right up close to a fence within the camp and although the camp was obviously very large with a massive fence perimeter, it does kind of narrow down where they can claim the burning took place. I'm thinking of how the industry might choose to mutate their story by perhaps selecting a more believable spot in the future. It's just how I think.

I cannot judge on the topographical nature of Birkenau, as I have not personally been there, I do not think I could go there anyway, because I think the whole theme park spectacle would revolt me to the core and pain my mind.

All the same, it seems pretty conclusive that the place is basically a water-logged swamp surrounded by the Vistula and Sola rivers, but it is up to the Industry to show otherwise. It has been sixty years and they have not done so yet, neither have they showed even the slightest physical evidence of this monumental undertaking.

Of course they will try and change the story, but that is nothing new. But one must appreciate, every time they do that, they end up digging themselves deeper and deeper.

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:05 pm)

That's the one. That turns up everywhere. It was given a sound thrashing in this thread.

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t= ... fake+photo

Claudia's fence observation would appear to be the slam dunk. The industry would hate to lose that photo. Those photo/drawings in the thread I just dragged up from the past show that they are capable of painting bodies to a vaguely realistic, the-dumb-goyim-won't-look-too-closely standard.

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1220

Kageki

Re:

Postby Kageki » 8 years 5 months ago (Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:22 am)

Richard Perle wrote:Image
http://www.remember.org/camps/birkenau/bir-pond-01.html

Into this pond were dumped the ashes of many tens of thousands of people, mostly Jews, who were gassed at Krematorium IV, just behind and to the left.

Does anyone know if they actually investigated this pond for ashes? I would imagine the ash sediment should still exist since it's just a pond.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”