Cremation pits in swamps / '20,000 bodies a day were burned'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Cremation pits in swamps / '20,000 bodies a day were bur

Postby joachim neander » 8 years 2 months ago (Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:50 am)

Cloud said:
How many trips were made in total, and on what dates did they occur? What were the names of all the personnel involved, what were their specific tasks, and how did they become involved in the first place? Which day had the most trips, and which had the least? What kind of containers were used to hold the ash, where were they obtained, how large were they, and on average how many were placed on a vehicle? What types of vehicles were used, and how many of each type were used? How many trips made during the day and during the night? How much was spent on fuel? Which routes(s) was/were chosen to take the ash to its disposal, and who made those decisions? What ultimately was done with the ash containers and to the vehicles? Who were the persons in charge of this operation, and on what periods were they in charge? What sums of money were paid out to the personnel involved?

Quite a lot of interesting questions, and, according to forum rules, material for several new threads.

Let me, however, propose that you take a look at a map, which will answer some of your questions and make the rest irrelevant. You will see that the Vistula river surrounds Birkenau in the West and in the North. The distance from the places where the ash originated to the river banks is only a few hundred meters. Though behind the barbed wire (seen from the camp's interior), the right bank was within the Postenkette, as the river was a preferred site for attempting an evasion from the camp. Even if trucks would have been used for ash transport, they would have performed internal camp service. Transport would have needed neither "containers,"nor a lot of red tape. But let me remember that internal camp transport, as a rule, was done manually, by carts pulled by manpower.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 8 years 2 months ago (Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:06 pm)

Neander said:
[1]Even if trucks would have been used for ash transport, they would have performed internal camp service. Transport would have needed neither "containers,"nor a lot of red tape. [2]But let me remember that internal camp transport, as a rule, was done manually, by carts pulled by manpower.

1. How do you know that?
2. Please provide German documents proving that.

I can see it now. According to the storyline, up to 2000 Jews per batch, about to be gassed, were marched to the crematoriums, 'gas chambers' are said to have been made just below the crematoriums. Batch after batch of these assembled Jews waited for the previous batch to be gassed in what is claimed to been accomplished mere minutes.Those previous batches of ca. 2000 gassed Jews were miraculously lifted up to the crematoriums with via one 4 ft. X 9 ft. hand drawn elevator in just minutes after death. The 'gas chamber' doors were then opened after those few minutes which means the pesticide Zyklon-B, which takes hours to unload it's lethal cyanide would still be outgassing its deadly cargo, killing anyone within range. And of course the massed Jews didn't notice the cyanide wafting about them while tons of human ash are being wheel barreled to be tossed in some river. All this was somehow not noticed by the massed Jews who then passively entered the 'gas chamber' feeling comfort in knowing they were going to get showers. What a laugh.

But yep, that's the 'holocaust'.

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd and impossible 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby The Warden » 8 years 2 months ago (Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:18 am)

joachim neander wrote: You will see that the Vistula river surrounds Birkenau in the West and in the North. The distance from the places where the ash originated to the river banks is only a few hundred meters. Though behind the barbed wire (seen from the camp's interior), the right bank was within the Postenkette, as the river was a preferred site for attempting an evasion from the camp. Even if trucks would have been used for ash transport, they would have performed internal camp service. Transport would have needed neither "containers,"nor a lot of red tape. But let me remember that internal camp transport, as a rule, was done manually, by carts pulled by manpower.

If they loaded the ash into carts and traveled a few hundred meters to the river banks, there should be a clear trail of ash, bone fragments, and teeth there. There were no smooth roads, and any remains would've surely bounced around and over any cart walls during transport. I don't know if Neander has ever pushed a wheelbarrow full of dirt, but anyone who has knows a good portion of the dirt winds up on the ground during movement. If ash, bone fragments, and teeth are being moved, ash is even lighter making it easier to bounce around off the cart combined with the movement of the heavier bone and teeth pieces stirring it up during its ride. It would've come out through the spaces between the boards as well.

dead7.jpg

auschwitz-cart.jpg
auschwitz-cart.jpg (21.68 KiB) Viewed 2004 times

Here as well: http://collections.yadvashem.org/photos ... ainer.html
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 8 years 2 months ago (Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:33 pm)

I'm not sure what Warden's typhus victims photo from a camp that is no longer considered, even by 'holocaust historians', to have been a gassing site, and the fictitious drawing of some guys pulling a cart full of bodies supposedly at Auschwitz does for his point. But yeah, I guess guys openly pulling around a cart of 'gassing victims' says a lot about the claim that the Germans kept it all secret and certainly didn't want the Jews who were supposedly waiting around just outside the 'gas chambers' to be gassed to see such a display.* Laughable. Not a single picture shows proof for the storyline.
* See my previous post.

and this one:
Notice the water, apparently after a rain, indicative of the high water table just below the surface in that area which would make massive pit cremations as alleged ridiculous. But that is the 'holocaust' for you. And this junk is the best they can do.

It's as if by merely showing photos of Auschwitz somehow proves that '6M Jews, 5M 'others', and the absurd 'gas chambers' were real.

The power of suggestion after indoctrination.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby The Warden » 8 years 2 months ago (Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:24 pm)

My apologies for not clarifying, Mr. Hannover.

I was merely trying to show what type of "carts" mentioned by Neander are claimed to have been used in the camps. Imagine one of those loaded with ash being dragged around bumpy dirt paths by a few weak prisoners. Remains would be scattered along that path each and every time.
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”