Children of the Shadows

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
comrade seinfeld

Children of the Shadows

Postby comrade seinfeld » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:42 pm)

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/firstper/default.htm
This will give you access to the audio of "Children of the Shadows" being broadcast on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, which is obviously "Holocaust" related. Usually these survivor tales give a relatively benign picture of the "Holocaust", but, of course, this concerns those who survived, whereas the dead tell no tales!

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/history/verbatim/
On the above webpage there is reference to a Elizabeth Bence, broadcast on the ABC in the Verbatim program, and concerns a Slovak immigrant to Australia, who has a "Holocaust" experience to relate, which can be heard in audio. I think it is significant because it shows that a Slovak conscripted labourer (Slovakia having a pro-Nazi puppet state, as I understand it) was treated not significantly differently than a so-called Jewish slave labourer.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:46 pm)

Hi comrade seinfeld:

Where in these two references is evidence for the alleged 'gas chambers', or the alleged '6,000,000 Jews' that we can debate? How about the 1,000,000 - 2,000,000 alleged massive Einsatzgruppen pit shootings that are claimed? Can you show us where?

Now if you want to talk about those sent to camps then we must necessarily include the massive internment of Japanese-Americans, the Christians sent to Soviet gulags, aka: concentration camps, or anyone else who refused to play along with judeo-centric Bolshevism.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:26 am)

Thank for the links comrade seinfeld.

I listenened to them all, one explains the significant differences in the new Polish museum, Thanks again.

Listening to these stories has been interesting.

They show exactly what Mr Lemberger, the psycho chap, described.

To us at AMCHA who help survivors record their stories--before,during, and after the Holocaust either in writing, video or audio, as they prefer, we are not looking for historical accuracy. We are interested in helping the survivor relate what he/she remembers. It is possible that there are some minor or major inaccuracies, exaggerations, or distortions. Whereas we do not analyze the testimonies, we feel that the important elements relate to what the survivor wants to convey through his story.
The student described may have read something as described, true or fictional, or may have imagined it,or actually interviewed a survivor who conveyed pieces of the (embellished) story. The question I would ask is what is the student, and perhaps the survivor trying to communicate

These stories are just that, stories, and now thanks to Mr Lemberger, not to be taken literally because:

Historical Accuracy
Major inaccuracies
Exaggerations
inaccuracies
distortions
fictional?
embellishment

NONE of these things were IMPORTANT!

therefore - NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY!

The only important thing is knowing the current right story!

Thanks Mr Lemberger, I really learnt a thing or two.

When I was a child I wanted childish things- But now I am a man. I want the truth - not stories.

Facts are the stuff of truth -

Are there any facts here?
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Bergmann
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Bergmann » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:27 am)

Hannover wrote:How about the 1,000,000 - 2,000,000 alleged massive Einsatzgruppen pit shootings that are claimed? Can you show us where?

I am looking for the mass graves.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:49 am)

This will give you access to the audio of "Children of the Shadows" being broadcast on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, which is obviously "Holocaust" related.

Something Industry related being broadcast by the Zionist Journaille? Well there's a suprise, I mean how unusual and unique. Preying on the most vulnerable and innocent minds again I see, targeting the most impressionable with your verbal poison again?

but, of course, this concerns those who survived, whereas the dead tell no tales!

It seems they leave no evidence either.

I did not listen to it, worthless, boring trash it is!

When are you going to stop skirting around the physical and practical issues and produce something with substance, instead of superfical waffle like this? It's been sixty years and you have nothing, absolutely nothing. Or is the inherent Naiveté of small children, your limit of persuasive powers?

Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Juan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:19 pm)

Bergmann wrote:
Hannover wrote:How about the 1,000,000 - 2,000,000 alleged massive Einsatzgruppen pit shootings that are claimed? Can you show us where?

I am looking for the mass graves.

I see you grew a beard looking :wink:

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:43 am)

I'm wondering - is this a real forum?

Do those that believe the nonsense of the hollowcost read this stuff?

Mr Lemberger,
National Israeli Center for Psyhcosocial Support of Survivors of the Holocaust and the Second Generation.
http://www.h-net.org/~holoweb/logs/Oct95.html

Where Are You?

I have it on good authority (specifically you, Mr Lemberger)
that all the eye-witness (holocaust survivor) stories - are nonsense!

You Said:

Dear Friends,
The posting about the Holocaust survivor story posed some interesting questions, and at the risk of incitement of the many historians who participate in this list, let me offer you our outlook on survivor testimonies. To us at AMCHA who help survivors record their stories--before,during, and after the Holocaust either in writing, video or audio, as they prefer, we are not looking for historical accuracy. We are interested in helping the survivor relate what he/she remembers. It is possible that there are some minor or major inaccuracies, exaggerations, or distortions. Whereas we do not analyze the testimonies, we feel that the important elements relate to what the survivor wants to convey through his story.
The student described may have read something as described, true or fictional, or may have imagined it,or actually interviewed a survivor who conveyed pieces of the (embellished) story. The question I would ask is what is the student, and perhaps the survivor trying to communicate. All the best for 5756,
John Lemberger,
Executive Director, AMCHA
National Israeli Center for Psyhcosocial Support of Survivors of the Holocaust
and the Second Generation

You Said: Historical Accuracy - didn't matter.
You Said: Major, minor inaccuracies - hey! who cares?
You Said: Exaggerations - what are they?
You Said: Inaccuracies - they were not important.
You Said: Distortions - like holes in roofs.
You Said: Fictional? - like soap.
You Said: Embellishment (like Stephen Spielburg)

You said you coach these people, Mr Lemberger. I presume you coach them what to say?

And from what you said above: The Truth is not important.

Mr Lemberger: do you know?

Lies are the opposite of truth!

So - STRIKE 1, to me Mr Lemberger, - if you read this stuff.

So - Whats left?

Collapsed roof <with no holes>
Man-hole covers <in middle of gas-chambers>
Crematories right next door - <yeah right! - as if anybody would be so stupid!>
Phantom graves <graves that can't be found - whilst all other graves - can be>
Scientific Chemicals - <not forming - when they should>.

There go the testamonials,

There goes the science!

Is there anything left?

Cheers.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”