After a revisionist victory.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

After a revisionist victory.

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:16 am)

I was thinking about the two biggest Holocaust movies of recent years: Schindler's List and The Pianist. I am aware of the problems revisionists have with the lack of factual basis of the Schindler's List story, but both of these movies contain very little that revisionists argue against. Am I right? The Pianist takes place entirely inside a ghetto and SL contains no mass extermination of Jews. I can't imagine that Spielberg would create a Holocaust movie without gas chambers unless perhaps he was doubtful of their existence. I wonder if he wanted his movie to still be relevant in the case of a future revisionist victory over the issue of gas chambers.

But the thing is, both of these movies are extremely powerful even without the gas chambers. I remember being so angry after I first watched SL, with all the random executions. Do revisionists accept that these shootings took place within the ghettos and camps? Even if the gas chamber myths became accepted as such in the mainstream, I can imagine that little would change and we would see a gradual media shift towards promoting the horrors that revisionists can't or maybe shouldn't have arguments against. These horrors are far from unique, but in the case of horrors against Jews we have these movies and books already there and so people will be more aware and sympathetic towards them.
In any case, I can't imagine people shedding their politically correct outlook and I doubt if any political policies will change.

Ajax
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Ajax » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:33 am)

I have no dispute that Jews were treated badly in the ghettos and camps. I have no dispute that many were shot out of hand, both by the occupying Nazi forces and native populations that had long been baying for blood.

However, once the 'gas chamber' story is culled from the historical record, we will begin to see what went on portrayed in a comparative light. Comparative with all of the other massacres that took place during the course of the twentieth century. The Armenians. The Russian peasant classes. Bosnia. Rwanda. And so on. The story of the 'Holocau$t' will become one among many.

Of course, there will still be some who will continue to promote the Jewish tragedy of WW2. These people will somehow try to push forward the notion that their victimhood status is somehow 'higher' than that of anybody else. Right now, with the 'gas chamber' tale, they are able to get away with it; but I feel that if they continued with this approach after the hoax has been busted, they will be exposed as the racists and Judeo-supremacists that they are. They will reveal themselves as the 'chosen people' who love themselves just a little too much for their own good.

Yes, they will continue to promote their victimhood; this is their nature. However without the smokescreen of the 'gas chamber' myth, the educated public will be able to see right through the lies.
Scour the surface throughly until it is glistening...

Secret Anne X

Postby Secret Anne X » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:53 pm)

Hi,

I thought the Pianist was an excellent film, less so SL, which I thought was trite and overly sentimentalized.

And, yes, in both cases, I felt sorry for the Jews and angry at those who were persecuting them.

I don't have any problem with that. In this case, even without gas chambers, I don't think the Nazis had justice on their side. And I believe they killed or caused the deaths of many Jews. Debbie, am I still a "denier"?

Of course, you could probably make a movie about say Hamburg or Dresden that would make you angry at the Allies. Or a movie about Soviet rapes that made you angry at the Commies. Or a movie about the expulsions that made you angry at everyone, the way these poor Germans were treated. Those movies aren't made.

gasto
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby gasto » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:34 pm)

Jews all over the world (as well as allies) took advantage of the "holocaust" tale and were benefited by it for almost half a century (though jewish groups are still being benefited)...

Since 1951 Germany has paid more than 102 billion marks, about $61.8 billion at 1998 exchange rates, in federal government reparation payments to Israel and Third Reich victims (source: http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p19_reparations.html )

but, who were this third reich victims?? 6 million jews?? we all know that this figure is absurd and exagerated....

Now, let´s continue with Richard Pele´s point...would it make diference if gas chambers existed or not? My answer is Yes...
According to the most recent exterminationist thesis, 4 million out these 6 million were sistematically murdered in concentration camps, while the 2 million others remaining perished somewhere else (in guettos for example)...

We should concentrate then in the 4 million victims....searching different websites, I came with these results: Chelmno had gas vans, and its death toll was aprox. 200,000; Belzec had carbon monoxide gas chambers in which 600,000 Jews were killed; Sobibor's gas chambers accounted for aprox. 300,000 dead (some pages said the number could be half a million); Treblinka's for 800,000 to 900,000; At Majdanek, some 150,000 were gassed or shot (jewishvirtuallibrary.org states that 1,5 million were gassed :roll: ); and in Auschwitz, the Jewish dead totaled more than 1 million."

If I summed up correctly, the number of jews gassed is aproximately 3,300,000...this is based only on two or three webpages...
So, aprox. 3,300,000 were gassed in concentration camps during the third reich...this is more than a half of the alleged 6m jews....

Nowadays, to most people, "holocaust" = jews gassed...If people all over the world knew that gassings never really took place, the so called "shoah" would never be the same.....let´s say this happens, this would leave us "only" 2 million jews who perished during WWII (though this figure is again exagerated) in shootings, hangings, etc....Now, Stalin killed three or four times more people than Hitler presumably killed....how come we don´t hear or see in newspapers everyday that Stalin did this or did the other?? Stalin is not accused of having gassed people... and he is not accused of having had as his target the jews...

That´s why, in my opinion, the "holocaust" story is so important and it shall be our duty to dismistify this tale...

regards...
If Human Soap rumour was fake, why can´t all the other absurd claims be too??

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:01 pm)

The power of non-specifics in films etc. relies on the power of suggestion that is applied to prepared, indoctrinated minds.

Remember, the previously promoted fraud about Eichmann is Schindler's List. The implied story in The Pianist is that Warsaw Jews were sent to gas chambers. Both are lies which have thoroughly saturated the media and the gullible public prior to the release of these films. Remember, you're watching a movie.

I'm sorry, I don't buy the stupid story even without the absurd gas chambers. There is just no evidence that goes beyond what was occurring worldwide at the time; Allied camps/executions/Allied real genocidal policies in particular. It's not as if Jews were the only ones placed in camps. In comparison, the Jew suffered much less, there is no evidence to refute that.
Let's talk about evidence, less we become an extension of the True Believers. Apply the same standards for the other claims that we do for gas chambers and believe me, all we'll get is more smoke & mirrors.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:24 pm)

Richard asks:
Do revisionists accept that these shootings took place within the ghettos and camps?

Well, some may, but I don't. Not as it is promoted. Remember, Jews themselves were put in charge of policing the ghettos. Hmmm. There was an uprising in Warsaw; Germans died, Jews died, so what? As far as I know the Germans were legally justified in executing the leaders/perpetrators. The Allied forces executed any and all such individuals in areas they occupied.

Shootings in camps? Certainly, criminals were punished for their crimes in the camps. Just like the absurd gas chambers claims, there is no evidence to support the notion that shootings were used in the camps as a form of mass murder.

- Hannover
Last edited by Hannover on Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:25 pm)

Well yes, one thing's for sure, if the gassing myth is exposed people will become hardened and skeptical of any holocaust claims and the industry will be in big trouble. I'm sure the media damage control will be effective to a certain extent, though. I am doubtful than any of the problems the myth has led to will change very much. We won't see Jews purged from the media and government; we won't see Israel giving up it's land to those displaced by Jews.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”