Lipstadt, queen of super sick thought process

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
TMoran
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Lipstadt, queen of super sick thought process

Postby TMoran » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:22 am)

Letter to the Editor

New York Times
March 25, 2005

C-Spans Coverage of a Book About the Holocaust

By Deborah (Oink and Squeal) Lipstadt

After the sick puppy referred to the original article of the controversy she isolates a sentence to complain about, 'Professor Lipstadt closed her book discussions to our cameras', which she says is "disingenuous" she actually shows it to have been true by saying,

"I told C-Span that I would welcome coverage, but not if my talk was juxtaposed with one by David Irving ..."

She whines about the C-Spans conditions by citing one word she puts in quote marks - '"balance"'. She then goes into a little barrage how Irving is a liar about Dresden and the Holocaust. She says, using what has now become the cliche analogy for debating deniers would be as senseless as debating flat earthers.

She says at the ending expressing her super sick puppy thought process,
"I would be delighted to appear on C-Span, but not as part of a debate that is no debate.

I note also that C-Span was prepared, until it was hit with a wave of criticism [by we know who], to put him on, even if I refused. Where's the balance in that?"

Now how sick puppy can a thought process get. As she had said before, she would be willing to go along with a segment but not if Irving was allowed his side, which would mean her sense of balance would be if only she was allowed.

oberststuhlherr

Postby oberststuhlherr » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:43 am)

Does this mean C-Span backed out of showing Irving's presentation?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”