Where can I download a high res version of the Cole Video ?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Ted

Where can I download a high res version of the Cole Video ?

Postby Ted » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:17 pm)

Does anyone know where I can download a high resolution version of the David Cole video that can be put onto a VCD or DVD ?

I have a low quality 60mb version that I downloaded off the net but I would like to be able to play it in full screen so that I could put it on a DVD and pass it around to as many people as possible.

Can a high resolution version be downloaded off any of the sharing programs ?

If anyone knows thanks in advance.

regards
Ted

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:40 am)

Ted,

I have myself looked around and never found a high resolution copy of the movie you mention. The only copy I ever found was the one with tiny resolution and very poor quality.

Best thing to do would be to buy the original DVD and make copies. A better copy for the internet is also wanted.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

oberststuhlherr

Postby oberststuhlherr » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:42 am)

Where I can I order it? I recall finding a link somewhere, but it was not working.
"From October 1928 the two largest regular contributors to the Nazi Party were ... of Jewish faith, and one of them the leader of Zionism in Germany." Brüning, 1937

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:05 am)

oberststuhlherr wrote:Where I can I order it? I recall finding a link somewhere, but it was not working.

I saw it over at Noontide Press a while ago but now I can't find it. I'll look around and see what I can find.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

DaveDundee

Postby DaveDundee » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:07 pm)

Keep looking but i have a 44 MB copy
and a BBC World at War 38MB

But cannot send or post them ? Are they suitable ? Any ideas ?

Shalon [email protected]
And the Truth Shall Set You Free http://www.whatreallyhappened.com

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:28 pm)

Wow, I thought the IHR carried that. I think I remember seeing it there, and now it's not there. Hardly any videos are there, so maybe there's some reason. I wonder who has the rights to the Cole video and if the IHR could ever be forced not to carry it.

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:01 pm)

There is a download at: http://www.breakhisbones.org/codoh/GasC ... media.html but the links are broken.
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:24 pm)

There is a download at: http://www.breakhisbones.org/codoh/GasC ... media.html but the links are broken.

I believe we can get that link restored. I'll check into it.
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:18 am)

But the ones at "breakhisbones.org" are low megabyte also. Cole probably shot this video on VHS. and a t.v quality version like the one the IHR used to sell would be 1500 MB or so if I had to guess. In other words, too big for a VCD but not for a DVD.

jemand

Postby jemand » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:15 pm)

I found this on another forum, don't know if it is still true:

"David Cole Interviews Dr. Franciszek Piper, Director, Auschwitz State Museum" , VHS Video, distributed by CODOH, P.O. Box 439016, San Diego, CA 92143, USA

Also, I have a version of the Cole video that is 233 Megabytes large (2 parts). I believe I got it off Emule. I can upload it if someone gives me access to a server.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:32 pm)

It might be there's no good copy out there. Even the 233 MB might just be large because it wasn't compressed properly. The latest generation compressor is MPEG 4.

The Cole video was probably originally shot on VHS (analog video, not digital.) And over the last couple years there's been changes in digital formats, and then assuming that the IHR can't distribute it anymore, then the best way to proceed would be this:

Someone who has a purchased VHS tape of the Cole video feeds it into a DV camera. They could do this via the RCA input jacks, or S-Video input. Then capture the video into a computer and export it out as an MPEG 4 file, and if you're really good, subtitle the Piper parts that are hard to understand. I know it's a longshot that there's anyone out there that is technically skilled enough to do this and who also has the VHS tape.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”