question about Auschwitz chamber roof

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

question about Auschwitz chamber roof

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:03 pm)

This is probably a dumb question, , but when I've seen the old photos of the alleged chamber, it has these skylight things. I don't know what the architectural name is, but it's a type of skylight that is a vertical window with it's own mini A-frame roof. A mini A-frame roof on the roof. Couldn't they have just thrown the Zyklon B in through an opening in the glass here? I think that's what Hilberg might have thought in his very brief description of this process.

Or were those windows in another room on the top floor?

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:30 pm)

What building are you talking of, Crematorium IV or crematorium II ?

The childishly altered building at the main camp has a flat roof.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:04 pm)

Notice the lack evidence for the alleged Zyklon-B openings/holes in the 'gas chamber' roof that would have necesarily been there ... if the story was true.

Game over.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:57 am)

Here's the photo. It's Krema II right? Those look like vertical windows that let in light, on the roof. Why couldn't they throw in Zyklon B through those or the windows below that?

simon1003

Postby simon1003 » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:28 am)

Carto, I think you're getting confused, those are windows, the loft space is used in many German buildings, it's simply a German style of architecture, you can see many buildings with windows on the roof, old and new in Germany today. Where I lived (Munich) buildings lke this were everywhere.

The morgue roof is just visible at the bottom of the photo, the Zyklon induction 'chimneys' are notable by their absence, but as the main building is still being built, this doesn't prove that they couldn't have been added later.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:33 am)

This photo of the underside of the roofslab, kills the industry dead. I have asked before for examples of how to render cold joints invisible and so far only silence has reigned. The true believers shy away from practical and physical aspects that demolish their crack-pot theories, they much prefer to try and validate their lies through pie-charts and other theoretical means.

http://www.compotite.com/tech_92-1.htm

Cold Joints

Occur where two separate concrete pours come together. These are usually linear, closely joined and bonded.

modern remedy:

Cold Joints can be covered using Composeal GOLD. Simply bridge the cold joint with the GOLD membrane and adhere to the slab. Industry standards dictate placement of expansion joints in tile works over cold joints*

There is absolutely no way the holes could have ever been made good to such a standard as to make them invisible, it is absolutely unheard of. Hence if this photo is from the underside of the slab at Birkenau, and there are no plugs to be seen or perp joints breaking through the faces of the slab, then the industry is finished.

Once again I challenge anyone to bring forward and present any methods known that can render concrete cold joints and plugs invisible.

*This does not make it invisible, but prevents capillary traction drawing water down the joint and helps aid water tightness. As you are no-doubt well aware concrete can only be joined by either a friction joint or by mechanical means, neither methods are watertight, hence modern attempts to seal plugs and cold joints utilise epoxy sealers and such like. These exposed cold joints need immediate attention because once water has penetrated the joint it is vulnerable to frost attack which will burst the joints and cause them to fracture.

Here's the photo. It's Krema II right? Those look like vertical windows that let in light, on the roof. Why couldn't they throw in Zyklon B through those or the windows below that?

It is Krema II at Birkenau and they are just small flat roofed dormer windows to let natural light into the roofspace, that’s all! The crematoriums also have a light in each of the gables, you could not put pellets through these windows simply because there is no vertical path between them and the morgue, the main crematorium building is set behind the morgues, the same as the square windows on the floor below.

The crematorium building is built, and then the two morgues are taken off, one at ninety degrees to the crematorium and the other parallel on the gable end. The morgues are only tied into the crematorium by it’s external walls. The main entrances to and from the morgues are situated at the very extremes of the crematoriums footprint; basically, there is no part of the morgue footprint directly underneath the crematoriums footprint.

In any case it is utter nonsense to suggest the Germans would be straddling ladders led against the side of the building trying to chuck handfuls of pellets through windows, who ever heard of such stupidity?

Incidentally, the roof covering on these building are interlocking tiles, not natural slate, you can see this through the fact that many working edges are nearly vertical i.e. running from the eaves to the ridge, this is impossible to achieve with natural slate. The working edge on slate cannot be much less than forty degrees due to the bonding, no matter whether using open slating, random widths or diminishing courses. If clay tiles were used here, I would suggest they were used on all the other buildings at the camps, they can be seen on the roofs at the entrance to the main camp. You would not have a hope in hell lifting one up and ‘peeking’ out, unless there was severe damage to them or you had forearms like Popeye.

The morgue roof is just visible at the bottom of the photo, the Zyklon induction 'chimneys' are notable by their absence, but as the main building is still being built, this doesn't prove that they couldn't have been added later.

The photo from the underside of the slab does though!

They could have been added later, by manually chiselling openings through the concrete and cutting through the steel latticework, causing damage to the original slab that was struck for the roof. The finished edges would be rough as rat’s and would only pronounce the laughable repair work that Pelty talks of. If the German architects had a plan to kill Jews in this building, they would have made provisions for it and incorporated the holes as the original slab was struck.

But if they ever existed, they would be visible today and they are not.

Maybe you would care to explain the methods involved in the invisible repairs Pelty whitters on about to me?

simon1003

Postby simon1003 » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:16 am)

Turpitz, most people on this forum would I believe, agree wholeheartedly about the roof slab and the missing induction devices, it's a dead giveaway to the whole hoax.

What date was the photo taken though? As the crematorium and main building isn't finished (note the roofers) then holocaust promoters would say that this photo was taken before the gas chambers were in operation, and is therefore not a convincing piece of revisionist evidence. We know different of course, but it would be beautiful if we had a similar picture from Summer or late 1943, that really would be a huge nail in the coffin of the lie.

simon1003

Postby simon1003 » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:21 am)

Duplicate

ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:41 am)

This is the description of van Pelt is his "van Pelt report" for the Irving trial (title: Expert Opinion):

Today, these four small holes that connected the wire-mesh columns and the chimneys cannot be observed in the ruined remains of the concrete slab. Yet does this mean they were never there? We know that after the cessation of the gassings in the Fall of 1944 all the gassing equipment was removed, which implies both the wire-mesh columns and the chimneys. What would have remained would have been the four narrow holes in the slab. While there is not certainty in this particular matter, it would have been logical to attach at the location where the columns had been some formwork at the bottom of the gas chamber ceiling, and pour some concrete in the holes, and thus restore the slab.

Rating: Van Pelt may be expert for anything - exept civil engineering.
"Everything has already been said, but not yet by everyone." - Karl Valentin

TMoran
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TMoran » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:51 am)

Claudia retrieved this nonsense by Van Pelt

Today, these four small holes that connected the wire-mesh columns and the chimneys cannot be observed in the ruined remains of the concrete slab. Yet does this mean they were never there? We know that after the cessation of the gassings in the Fall of 1944 all the gassing equipment was removed, which implies both the wire-mesh columns and the chimneys. What would have remained would have been the four narrow holes in the slab. While there is not certainty in this particular matter, it would have been logical to attach at the location where the columns had been some formwork at the bottom of the gas chamber ceiling, and pour some concrete in the holes, and thus restore the slab.

Evidently, if no signs of any pouring of concrete to fill in holes, then no Holocaust.

Ah yes, it doesn't take much to deny the Holocaust story.

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:06 am)

I am not sure how much of the roof this shows. It slopes upwards to the left, but does it terminate at the left of the photo? If the picture only shows half the width of the roof then a believer might say that the repairs are up in the darkness on the left of the photo and as such they can't be seen here. Also, how much of the length of the roof can we see? While I wouldn't agree with a believer until he could show such repairs (and I'm sure we would have seen them do as much if any repairs existed), the value of this photo as evidence could be argued unless we know the answers to these questions. It's a shame the revisionist visitors didn't photograph the roof more entirely, inside and out. I'd like to see a complete map of the whole area of roof.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:24 am)

What date was the photo taken though?

Winter 42/43 I do believe.

but it would be beautiful if we had a similar picture from Summer or late 1943, that really would be a huge nail in the coffin of the lie.

You only see a select few pictures of these buildings, and they are either of no relevance, cropped, low res or heavily darkened and pixelated.

As the crematorium and main building isn't finished (note the roofers) then holocaust promoters would say that this photo was taken before the gas chambers were in operation, and is therefore not a convincing piece of revisionist evidence.

Today there are no 'real' holes or plugs visible from either the top face or the bottom, there is nothing more to be said on the matter in regard to evidence.

Why is it that these gangsters ban everyone from investigating these camps, then start whinging and whining about evidence, yet they sit on their fat arses in their barbed wire enclosed money fountains and make no attempt at genuine investigations themselves?

Why is it that all the genuine attempts at study have come from revisionists and usually at great personal expense? They just sit there like mother Hen's guarding their eggs without lifting so much as a finger in relation to genuine un-biased investigation. The only time they can be bothered to peek at their golden Goose is when revisionists have forced them to go on the offensive and even then, it's all executed in secrecy and behind closed doors.

There are many revisionist's who would no-doubt be delighted to undertake thorough, unimpeded investigations at these camps, but half of them are at great risk if they so much as set foot anywhere in mainland Europe and the other half are not allowed within 500 miles of the camps, I mean what's your problem?

Get some JCB’s in there and whip the top-soil off and give the place a shell scrape, that’s what needs to be done, wipe the industry out in an afternoon.

Fake shower heads? More like mountings for light fixtures.

I bet the original of this collage shows more of the roof slab underside, but was systematically cropped. All the same there are no holes here either.

On the extreme right are the remains of the wooden battens 'stapled' to the ceiling, to which the wooden fresh air ventilation duct was fixed

That's not how Pelty explained it, in his version there were no ducts running along the ceiling!

What bullshit all this is.

It's a shame the revisionist visitors didn't photograph the roof more entirely, inside and out. I'd like to see a complete map of the whole area of roof.

Pelty among many others has tried finding 'real' holes and admitted in court:

Today, these four "small" holes that connected the wire-mesh columns and the chimneys cannot be observed in the ruined remains of the concrete slab.

Then he says:

Yet does this mean they were never there?

Yes, I am afraid it does!

He pen-pushes on:

While there is not certainty in this particular matter

Indeed, indeed!

Oward and out of control he blindly stumbles:

it would have been logical to attach at the location where the columns had been some formwork at the bottom of the gas chamber ceiling, and pour some concrete in the holes, and thus restore the slab.

It is the eighth of April, in the year two-thousand and five, and as of yet, there is no known example of this trickery having ever been achieved.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:37 am)

It would have been logical to attach at the location where the columns had been some formwork at the bottom of the gas chamber ceiling, and pour some concrete in the holes, and thus restore the slab.

This single sentence really serves no other purpose than to suggest a serious miscarriage of justice was dealt to Irving, the Pig ignorant judge was heavily influenced by this and based his ill-educated judgment on such a brazen lie as this.

Who in God’s name is a Judge to pass judgment on the characteristics of concrete? If anyone here wanted knowledge of how to work concrete or know about it’s properties, I can guarantee the last place you would think of going for advice would be a be-wigged judge. What the hell does he know? I bet he had never even heard of concrete before the trial!

He's probably gone back to sucking on his silver spoon by now.

Germania
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Germania » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:20 am)

Hannover wrote:Notice the lack evidence for the alleged Zyklon-B openings/holes in the 'gas chamber' roof that would have necesarily been there ... if the story was true.

Game over.

- Hannover

please show us where the openings would be on this picture if the story was true.

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:23 am)

That scanned picture is new to me. Is the morgue still in that condition?
Last edited by Richard Perle on Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”