Eyewitness Account

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Bergmann
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Bergmann » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:25 pm)

Here is my "two cents worth" on eye witness reports:

To me an eye witness account has to be confirmed by material evidence in order to be believed.
I don’t believe the hundreds of thousands of UFO sightings either, unless some one can come up with the real thing, may be possibly with a little green man inside.

In the case of the witnessed homicidal gas chamber I expect to be shown a solid gas chamber similar to an US execution chamber, with the dimensions increased to make it suitable for a thousand or two thousand people, designed in accordance to German quality architect/engineering practice as we are accustomed to. Either the chambers themselves, or the architectural/engineering design plans and/or photos. Without them the gas chamber story is to me nothing else than an UFO story.

I do not deny that many or most of the Jews who were deported by the Germans died from diseases, malnutrition and brutal treatment.

soda

Postby soda » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:33 pm)

Bergmann,

I don't see any problem there.

I have been to the camps, seen the ovens and the gas chambers, and have photographs. You can do that, too. You can see where prisoners were shot and hung, read testimonies, see photographs, and see the teeth and hair taken from prisoners. It's all there.

I'm happy to post my own pics, if you like.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:37 pm)

- Start or join in on a thread about how these 'gas chambers' were supposed to have worked. The allegations are utterly impossible.

- Start or join in on a thread about how these 'ovens' were supposed to have worked, how many were supposedly cremated in the alleged timeframe, how much fuel was required, and how long it takes to cremate corpses. Ofcourse, we'll need to talk about typhus.

- Start threads on individual testimonies, let's debate what they actually claim.

- "Teeth & hair"? Oh, please. Yes people got their hair cut.
What about these 'teeth'? What does that prove? Whose teeth were they? Who put them there? As I said, it's all staging and you cannot show any evidence to the contrary. Otherwise you would be debating individual topics.

Stop waffling, stand and debate.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Goethe
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Goethe » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:43 pm)

The problem here seems to be that Soda simply believes what he's told:
'here are gas chambers'
'here is the hair from gassing victims'
'here are teeth from gassing victims'.
Welcome the Auschwitz Theme Park. Don't think, just believe.
And definitely don't think too much while in Poland because they'll arrest you if you stray from the mandates of the Thought Police.

Bergmann
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Bergmann » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:45 pm)

soda wrote: I'm happy to post my own pics, if you like.

Yes, that would be nice. I have never been at the Auschwitz/Birkenau camps. You may want to use the link below to post your own pictures or the links to them.
http://www.imageshack.ws/

To avoid OTT problems, it should be on a separate thread.
I am a sucker for such pictures.

Goethe
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Goethe » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:47 pm)

Good idea, let's see the pictures. Let us know when.

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:22 pm)

:) TO ASHES:I viewed Spielberg's shoa video and all the stories I heard were sad,but nothing fately tragic,like trading a last loaf of bread for a

jewish bible.Although there was one by a violin player that was far fetched.Apparently his life was spared at the hand of hienrich himmler,

(sketches of himmler in this action in the background as evidence,no real photos of this incident exist),because at himmler,s delite,he played a

terrible version of the blue danube,"A TUNE HE NEVER PLAYED BEFORE IN HIS WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE".A real fantastic tale indeed.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed May 04, 2005 12:46 pm)

AshesAreBurning curiously has failed to come up with even one specific 'eyewitness' that he believes in, let alone that he can support with evidence. Yet that still doesn't prevent him from maligning Revisionists. It must be a religious superstition thing.

- Hannover

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed May 04, 2005 1:14 pm)

Interesting:

New York "Nazi hunter" Charles Kremer visited Israel in 1981 looking for Jews who could confirm atrocities allegedly committed by a former Ukrainian SS man living in New Jersey. But Kremer cut short his visit, bitterly disappointed by the numerous Jews who offered to provide spurious "testimony" in return for money. As the Brooklyn Jewish Press reported, "Kremer was stricken with gastronomic pains -- a malady he attributes to his difficulties in dealing with hucksters who tried to use his search for their personal gain."
"Nazi Hunter Looks for Witnesses, Finds Hucksters," Jewish Press (Brooklyn, NY), Dec. 4, 1981, p. 2.

AshesAreBurning

Postby AshesAreBurning » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed May 04, 2005 2:35 pm)

New York "Nazi hunter" Charles Kremer

Funny how when I did a search of his name he only turned up on a Revisionist Website. Any reason why?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed May 04, 2005 3:01 pm)

Ashes said:
Funny how when I did a search of his name he only turned up on a Revisionist Website. Any reason why?

Nope, you're quite wrong.

http://www.totse.com/en/politics/the_wo ... /nazi.html
In the United States, Dr. Charles Kremer, a New York dentist, and John Loftus, a Boston attorney, have publicized the fact that people guilty of atrocities found refuge in that country during the postwar period. In the 1970s, Kremer, head of the Committee to Bring Nazi War Criminals to Justice ...

Oops.

Alleged "Nazi War Criminals" that is.

- Hannover

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed May 04, 2005 4:17 pm)

Hi Ashes,

It's not uncommon to have events that happened in the '80's have very little web presence. Yes, you did a web search, but what about a NYT Index search for the year 1981. That might be quite different.

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu May 05, 2005 9:41 am)

As the moderator said, we're drifting here into generalities. Look Ashes, revisionists don't deny that many Jews died in the camps as did many others. They question the causes of the deaths and the numbers.

As for the many "eye witnesses" almost none are ever subject to cross examination about their stories. In every case I know when so questioned the stories fall apart, are shown to false, hearsay, etc. So, yes, I don't know of a single "eye witness" to the gas chambers whom I would say was corroborated and we haven't even gotten to the lack of physical evidence of which there is NONE. But there are hardly any of those cases of witnesses cross examined. More typically the story gets told and gets air time in the media without ever being challenged and so becomes "fact" in the minds of many. We just had such a case here in Florida where a guy recounted his face to face confrontation with Dr. Mengele. I have a very strong feeling that the story is not true just based on its internal weaknesses but I wasn't there to raise a question and don't have the time or resources to dig into this latest story. So it goes with the great "Holocaust". It's built on the sand of such stories and dubious confessions. No other historic event would be given such leeway. The motive for the lies seems to me to be hatred and revenge, something I often wonder over.

If you could pick a specific story where facts are known and cross examination is or was possible we could talk about that. It isn't allowed in the court systems of many countries where the Holocaust industry has succeeded in imposing Star Chamber rules of course, i.e. Germany, France, etc.

AshesAreBurning

Postby AshesAreBurning » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu May 05, 2005 1:18 pm)

As the moderator said, we're drifting here into generalities. Look Ashes, revisionists don't deny that many Jews died in the camps as did many others. They question the causes of the deaths and the numbers.

I dare say this is highy inaccurate. I will tell you wnat I have seen on this forum that goes well beyond methods of extermination.

1. Questions re: Kristalnacht
2. Questions about the causes of WW 2
3. Tying the Peel Commission to Kristalnact
4. Allegations that jews kiled during WW 2 were nothing but "terrroists" deserving of death
6. Jewish role in underming Gemrnay prior to WW 2

Sorry, this goes well beyond anything. If you want to draw examples, I can do it.

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2037

Use of the term Judeo Supremecists

Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:38 pm Download Post Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But yet the judeo-supremacists claim that the western world watched and let the so called holocaust happen. But then the 'US & Britain saved the Jews'? Say what?

All the while they are claiming that Germany wanted to 'dominate the world', yet Britain, France, and the US were in fact dominating the world.

What a bunch lies and contradictions they now have to deflect.

- Hannover

Outright anti semitic statements

Einstein was just a rotton fraudulent crook: he should have been in jail!

Do you need more? I can toss you a whole lot. This material is poison.

Just a little bit more icing

Hannover

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:55 am Download Post Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simple. By keeping the Germans in a perpetual state of false 'holocau$t' guilt, the cash keeps flowing to the Zionists and the judeo-supremacists. The Israelis can literally get away with anything and the Germans, the Americans, and all the other suckers pay for it when their tax monies are skimmed by powerful, influence buying judeo-supremacist lobbies.

The current German political regime is in up to their eyeballs in this fraud, and will do anything to prevent being exposed for the liars they are. Ask Ernst Zundel. Ask the Palestinians.

- Hannover

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu May 05, 2005 1:35 pm)

Oh yawn, Ashes:

We discuss much more than alleged methods of 'extermination', as they are related to the dumb 'holocaust' story. Read the guidelines.

Judeo-supremacists? Well, that's what they claim themselves. 'The Chosen Ones', remember?

Anti-semitic? Another big yawn.

Since when are Jews so special that they can't be criticized?

antisemitic: any person or thought a Jew doesn't like

Yes, Einstein was a fraud and Bolshevik sympathizer & supporter. IOW, a scumbag.

"Icing"? Yep, icing on the cake of the 'holocau$t' fraud.

Your quotes from me I stand behind 100% and you can't refute them.

I notice you continue to dodge the topic of this thread, 'eyewitnesses'. Why is that? Having a hard time rebutting Revisionist points?

Regards, Hannover

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”