Self Hating Germans

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Self Hating Germans

Postby Juan » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:46 pm)

Incredible, astounding.

How deep can go a thorough brainwashing.

http://www.rense.com/general64/ein.htm

In Search Of Heroes, Germany
Reclaims Einstein
By Erik Kirschbaum
4-20-5

BERLIN (Reuters) - Suffering from an acute lack of heroes after losing two world wars, Germany has reclaimed Albert Einstein as one of its greatest national figures even though the Jewish physicist fled the Nazis hating his native country.

A century after the German-born scientist formulated his famous theory of relativity in Switzerland, and 50 years after his death on April 18, 1955, Einstein is being reclaimed by the country he rejected. (...)

Adenauer (the "German Allawi") was chosen as "The greatest german ever" by the brainless mob, with doubtful genius Einstein, the 10th.

Forget about political heroes as Bismarck, Frederick the Great, military heroes as Rommel (why not), Skorszeny (why T.F. not), and scientists as Max Planck (help me here), classic musicians as Beethoven (there are tons of them), etc etc. to name just a few. And I'm not even German to begin with.

It's a sad, sad state of things. All thanks to a bunch of perpetuated war lies about another hero that simply tried to get Germany on her feet and face up.[/quote]

oberststuhlherr

Postby oberststuhlherr » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:32 pm)

They have one right under their nose. They Just can't see it.

http://germarrudolf.com/

Obschon dieses Buch die Frucht der Erkenntnis in harter Schale bietet, ist es doch manchem, wie mir verschiedene Zuschriften zeigten, ein Trostbüchlein in wirrer Zeit gewesen; ein Aufblick aus dem Trümmerfeld der uns unmittelbar bedrängenden Gegenwart zu den Sternen, das ist: der unzerbrechlichen Welt der Gesetze; Bekräftigung des Glaubens an die Vernunft und eine alle Erscheinungen umspannende, nie gestörte, nie zu störende hamonia mundi."

-- Herman Weyl, 1919 at Acla Pozzoli near Samaden, from Raum-Zeit-Materie
"From October 1928 the two largest regular contributors to the Nazi Party were ... of Jewish faith, and one of them the leader of Zionism in Germany." Brüning, 1937

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:39 pm)

I spent six years of my life in a german highschool (gymnasium) in the late '70's and I
never heard mentioned the name of Germany's greatest writer of the 20th century.
I mean Ernst Juenger.
Maybe because he was not a leftist.
All we learned was about " autoritaerer Persoenlichkeiten" and how to
deal with them (praising Adorno and his gang of scoundrels-without
naming them ofcourse).

The generation of the german youth similarly indoctrinated is now in
the german goverment.

Well, what would you expect?

koolhass

Postby koolhass » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:34 pm)

Germany's greatest writer of the 20th century.
I mean Ernst Juenger.

Who thinks he is great? Can you supply a list of awards he has won? Because a "great" writer would necessarily have won awards, right?

For great German writers, why not Gunter Grass, Heinrcich Bohl, Hermann Hess - all have won dozens of awards, sold millions of copies, and are genuinely wonderful writers.

The OPs complaint doesn't seem to be with Andeeaur - but with democracy.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:47 am)

Who thinks he is great? Can you supply a list of awards he has won? Because a "great" writer would necessarily have won awards, right?

That all depends on whether his writings are conformist and who dishes out the tacky medals!

oberststuhlherr

Postby oberststuhlherr » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:24 am)

I'm still trying to figure out how the engineers talked management into gold plating the talons of the Eagle.

"From October 1928 the two largest regular contributors to the Nazi Party were ... of Jewish faith, and one of them the leader of Zionism in Germany." Brüning, 1937

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:45 am)

Sorry to burst your bubble:

Einstein was just a rotton fraudulent crook: he should have been in jail!

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/einstein.html

Cheers.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

oberststuhlherr

Postby oberststuhlherr » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:12 am)

Kiwichap wrote:Sorry to burst your bubble:

Einstein was just a rotton fraudulent crook: he should have been in jail!

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/einstein.html

Cheers.

This really is off topic here, but I believe I need to set the recoded straight here. The paper linked above overstates the truth of the matter. I'm not completely sure why Einstein tend to be so much more recognized for his contributions to Relativity than the others working on the problem. I don't see how he can really be blamed for that.

I know Wheeler and Taylor give recognition to Poencare and Lorentz. There was probably a lot that people lost track of shortly after Einstein published his General Relativity work. Its absolutely correct that these ideas do not arise in a vacuum. Advances such as these are a product of the culture from which they arise. It´s not clear if Einstein actually saw the work of Lorentz and/or Poencare. AFAIK, the three theories are mathematically identical. The difference in how Einstein perceived the model was really the significant distinguishing characteristic. But the paper you provided indicates that Einstein acknowledges that fact.

It´s been quite a while since I looked at these topics, but IIRC, Lorentz was addressing a somewhat different problem than was Einstein. Lorentz was trying to explain the measured invariance in the speed of light. Einstein was trying to explain the problem of Maxwell´s equations as viewed from an observer traveling with the same velocity as a light wave. It´s seems possible that Einstein may have encountered Lorentz´s ideas indirectly, and used them as a starting point for his own derivations.

We cannot say that Einstein actually used either Poencare nor Lorentz´s work in writing his own theory. His work is certainly not, strictly speaking, plagiarism of any known previous work. If he had used either Poencaré or Lorentz´s work directly as a basis of his own, they he certainly should have provided references, which are absent.

I´m fairly certain he arrives at many results concerning Maxewell´s equations which were not present in the works of others.

http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/specrel/www/

The comments about e=mc² are those of a person who does not understand the topic. I am not aware of any derivation prior to Einstein´s 1905 paper.
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/www/

The derivation has always left me a bit puzzled because it seems to indicate that e = mc² is only an approximation. There are other means of deriving the equation which do not, IIRC, have fourth order terms. But I´ve never found time to investigation this.

I believe Einstein may have peeked a bit more than he acknowledged, but he really did some groundbraking work. There are probably many people whose ideas made their way into Einstein´s work without getting credit. But, to some extent that is the nature of intellectual advancement. Ideas are often transmitted in informal ways and converge in the mind of a single individual who has the ability to express them. With a field such a physics, a person really dosen´t need more than the basic concept of how something is derived in order to reproduce the results. That limited amount of knowledge can be transmitted informally and verbally.

Another point to bear in mind is that Einstein´s wife also had a degree in physics, and may well have helped with his worked, or introduced him to ideas that he did not directly get from reading the works of others.

Goethe
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Goethe » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:49 am)

When the Soviets beat the US by orbiting Sputnik, the expression was 'their Germans beat our Germans'. Yes, Germans essentially led the world into space. And once the US got up to speed, the genius of Werner von Braun became obvious.

As for Einstein, it would be extremely naive to think he was innocent of plundering the work of others. What? He couldn't read? It all comes down to the self aggrandisement that the Chosenites are famous for, Einstein is a case in point. Jews praise him to the hilt at the expense of others. He's used as an icon for what Jews perceive as their superiority.

Bergmann
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Bergmann » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:05 pm)

»Ich habe immer für den Inbegriff moralischer Verwirrung gehalten, daß sich im Deutschland der Nachkriegszeit diejenigen, die völlig frei von Schuld waren, gegenseitig und aller Welt versicherten, wie schuldig sie sich fühlen.« (Hannah Ahrendt)

»I always took it for the embodiment of moral confusion, that those in post war Germany who were completely free from guilt, assured each other and the whole world, how guilty they felt.«
(Hanna Ahrendt)

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:06 pm)

An interesting quote from an old D. Irvings diary:

April 11, 2003 (Friday),
Athens (Greece) - London (UK)

AN interview with the Greek edition of Esquire magazine. Perhaps an odd forum for my views to appear, but not many years ago I had the pleasure of interviewing Edward Teller at Stanford University for Penthouse. If I can find the transcript I will post it on the website one day. The Teller interview was conducted in German, and I mischievously put to him what Werner Heisenberg, the Nobel prize winner, told me when I asked him whether Adolf Hitler had not fatally damaged his atomic bomb project by hounding the Jews out of Germany. Heisenberg responded, "The Jews who left Germany were all the second-raters. The really top quality scientists were those of us who remained."

I quoted this to Teller. He pondered briefly, his eyes peering from beneath the immensely shaggy eyebrows; then he rasped in his gruff, gravelly voice: "Der Heisenberg hatte recht, Herr Irving." Heisenberg was right. The ones who had fled were the second-raters.

I mildly protested, that surely some of the greatest names on the Manhattan Project were those Jewish refugees. "Name just a few!" challenged Professor Teller. I floundered: "Fermi?" "Not a Jew." "Peierls?" "One. Who else?" "Frisch." "Two, who else?" And that effectively was it. He tossed at me three or four more names. I afterwards remembered Klaus Fuchs, the atom spy who defected to East Germany. Perhaps the less said about him the better.

'Nough said.

oberststuhlherr

Postby oberststuhlherr » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:38 am)

Feynman, who worked on the Manhattan Project, was an extraordinary teacher with an amazing command of many areas of physics. Mind you he had not fled the Nazis, but some of the statements in this thread seem to be suggesting the great 20th Century Jewish physicists were not really as great as they are made out to be. Though religiously Feynman was probably more of a skeptic than a Jew, he certainly had the ethnic Jewish pedigree.
http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~his ... ynman.html

Weyl, a very gifted mathematical physicist, fled Hitler's Germany. Very few who know his work would call him a "second stringer". My personal inclination is that he was well down the correct path to the Unified Field Theory. This article says he failed to produce a geometrical theory of electromagnitism, but I don't believe that is completely accurate.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermann_Weyl

Wheeler described Weyl as ( I paraphrase) "one of the great North German Mathematicians" . I mention this to address the other suggestion in this thread. The suggestion that the physicists who fled Germany were not among the finest. Weyl sealed his fate when he mentioned that the Nazis had turned the ancient religious symbol known as the swastika into a symbol of infamy.

IMO, one reason the Jews shined so brightly in physics during the 20th century is because the Germans, French, and English were busy killing eachother.

steve
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby steve » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:01 pm)

Koolhass wrote:

Ok, Koolhass, I want you to read Elie Wiesel's book, Night.
Wiesel actually won the Nobel Peace Prize, bestowed on him by the 'establishment'. He has met many presidents, and has some important type of position in a major university (in Boston, I believe).

Now, after reading his book, you tell me why having some 'established' group of people giving you an award means a god damn thing.

Instead of relying on other people, why don't you at least try to judge for yourself? And, if you can't tell by reading Wiesel's own word's that he is nothing but a disgusting fraud, then I'm afraid you are beyong being reasoned with.

Bergmann
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Bergmann » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:51 pm)

I misunderstood the title of this thread: "Self Hating Germans".
I thought that this is about the self-flagellating behavior of the present German politicians, the judiciary and media.

If the scientists who left Germany were seond rate, well, they must have been smart enough to build the atomic bombs.

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:42 pm)

Oberstuhlherr, you seem to know nothing about the background of the great
"New" physical theories.
The really great men of sciense made their own mathematics to support
their theories.
Newton , (or Leibnitz) were among these giants.

Einstein is the first example of the cinematographic promotion of a scientist
because of his jewish origin.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”