So how many Jews died?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:12 pm)

OK, factoring in the huge typhus epidemics, I would estimate 200,000. I consider that number to be liberal; a mere drop in the bucket when compared to the vast murders of innocent German and Japanese civilians by the Allies.

If I see empirical data and rational assessments that show otherwise I'll alter my view.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Bergmann
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Bergmann » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:28 pm)

The total number of Jews in Nazi controlled areas was about between 4 and 5 million. One million was never threatened (Sanning).

Based on information by AMCHA about the number of survivors in 1996 calculations show that about 3.4 million Jews survived the Holocaust. http://vho.org/VffG/1997/2/RudWie2.html

That would result in about 600,000 victims at the most.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:47 pm)

And out of that 600,000:

How many died of typhus epidemics?

How many were part of the illegal terrorist partisans?

How many we're common criminals executed for capital crimes.

How many did the Allies kill in their bombings of the camps?

How many were deported to the interior of the Soviet Union?

How many died in the Soviet Red Army?

etc. etc.

Plus, we can expect AMCHA (a radically Zionist organization) to under report the real numbers of so called 'survivors'

- Hannover

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:30 am)

Wait, Wait, Wait!

Guys

World Jewish Population 1938!
http://www.christianparty.net/jews1938.htm

TOTAL - 15,748,091

World Jewish Population 1948!
http://www.christianparty.net/jews1948.htm

TOTAL - 15,753,638

SO tell me how 15,748,091 minus 15,753,638 equals:

A 5 thousand odd gain in population equals your 600,000 loss.

Check out this site for population figures from the World Book Almanac,
American Jewish Committee Bureau of the Synagogue Council,
Encyclopedia Britannica.

Find 'Jewish Populations in Millions'
http://www.christianparty.net/holocaust.htm

Cheers.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

soda

Postby soda » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:59 am)

Arendt suggests the lowest figure put forward by any credible group at 5.1 million Jewish victims.

But let's say that she is lying, and the real figure is 200,000.

Is it ok to murder 200,000 people?

Kiwichap - Is a Christian organisation the ideal source for statistics on the Jewish population?

gasto
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby gasto » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:05 pm)

No it´s not okay...it´s not okay to murder even 1 person....but you have to admit that millions of jews all over the world have benefited (in every single aspect, not only economic) from the stupid and nonsense "6 million" figure...

Setting aside the fact that is a crime to murder a person, it´s not the same to say "6 million jews died" that "200,000 jews died"....
If Human Soap rumour was fake, why can´t all the other absurd claims be too??

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:21 pm)

soda asks:
Is it ok to murder 200,000 people?

Who said 200,000 were murdered? Not me. Clearly most died of disease, for which some would assign an indirect guilt upon the Germans, I do not. There were camps a plenty run by the Allies, the communist called them 'gulags'. Masses of people died in them.

Numbers do matter. The 'so what if it is only xxx,xxx, does it matter? It's still horrible ?' is a cop out. The 'holocau$t' Industry claims that it was a systematic, industrialized genocide unequalled in history'. They cling to that 6,000,000 like fleas on a hound. It does matter and they know it.

As I said, Jews suffered much much less than other groups in WWII.

- Hannover

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:29 pm)

Murdering anyone is wrong. I am the type of person who would, at least with the benefit of a modern mindset, have been against the forced deportation and labor of Jews in Europe, just as I would have been against the internment of Japanese and Germans in allied countries. (although in all these cases I can understand why it happened) But the whole point is that the Germans haven't been saddled with all this guilt over some isolated atrocities and prisoners dying in their care. The holocaust is mercilessly presented as massive, planned genocide. There is a big difference.

Iggy

Postby Iggy » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:01 pm)

Hannover wrote:Who said 200,000 were murdered? Not me. Clearly most died of disease, for which some would assign an indirect guilt upon the Germans, I do not. There were camps a plenty run by the Allies, the communist called them 'gulags'. Masses of people died in them.

Whether or not the Soviets killed people is not the question here. I have gotten some responses about direct German responsibility for Jewish deaths, with estimates close to this estimate of 200,000. Fine. But now I'm being told that these people were not murdered. Thus I have no answer to my original question, at least not from Hannover.

Hannover, will you state the number you believe were deliberately killed and were innocent of any crime?

I am more than happy to discuss the death figures once you clarify yours.

Thanks again.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:19 pm)

Iggy:

I don't know. Maybe a few thousand in reprisal actions for terrorist partisans activities & saboteurs. It's difficult to know exactly. And I don't really care if you discuss your believed numbers or not. What we know for certain is that there were no gas chambers or 1,000,000 -2,000,000 mass shootings alleged of the Einsatzgruppen. You cannot show otherwise.

I stand by my grand total of 200,000.

- Hannover

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:22 pm)

Hi Iggy,

It sounds like you don't want the typhus deaths as part of the number. And if that's the case then you probably don't want the starvation deaths. Germany was starving during the war also. That's due to the allies. The lack of food in the camps had to do with lack of food in Germany. Which involved food transport lines bombed and an allied food blockade. Dresden was a food transport center to the east. What happened to Dresden?

Surprise surprise that you've likely never seen a photo of starving Germans. I wonder why?

So considering that, do I have an answer to your question? No. And I guess you don't have an answer to your question either. So it's hardly a case that you stumped the revisionist forum and proved the holocaust happened.

Iggy

Postby Iggy » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:28 pm)

I wasn't trying to "stump" the forum. I was trying to get an honest answer. And I get one: A couple thousand. That's all I wanted.

Thank you, Hannover, and others who answered my query. I was trying to conceive of a range of what Revisionists believe.

Since no one apparently cares what I believe, I won't share it, unless asked to.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:34 pm)

Iggy,

We are indeed interested in what you think. Tell us how many Jews you think were killed and we'll kick it around a bit.

Remember this is what I said:
I don't know. Maybe a few thousand in reprisal actions for terrorist partisans activities & saboteurs. It's difficult to know exactly.

I stand by my grand total of 200,000.

Regards, Hannover

Iggy

Postby Iggy » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:46 pm)

My answer is "I don't know." Certainly not six million, but it's really hard to tell with all of the contrasting information given by the Revisionists.

That was part of my reason for asking in the first place.

I'm going to take a look at Sanning's work if it's available in English. Is it, does anyone kinow?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:00 pm)

get Sanning here, in English:

http://www.vho.org

- H.
[available at - http://www.noontidepress.com/catalog/ - M1]

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”