Wiesel Goodie

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
steve
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Wiesel Goodie

Postby steve » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:17 pm)

I am reading Elie Wiesel's book, "All Rivers Run to the Sea". The entire book is pathetic, but, here is a noteworthy goodie for you.

He is talking about his final days at Auschwitz. That his leg was giving him all sorts of problems. He specifically says the problem was his knee. However, I am looking at his book, "Night" right now. Relating this specific tale of woe, he never mentions that is was his knee but the sole of his foot! Doctor: "...The sole of your foot was all full of pus. We just had to open the swelling."
Now, you simply cannot confuse the sole of your foot with your knee! My guess is, even a tale about his leg, whichever part, is also completely bogus, along with everything else in his books.

Of course, no reporter would ever ask Wiesel about this. But if he did, I can imagine this exchange:

Reporter: Mr. Wiesel, in one book you claim it is your knee that was the issue, but in an earlier book, you claim it was the sole of your foot. Can you explain this?

Wiesel: You must realize we were not IN hell, we WERE hell. A place where love becomes hate, life becomes death, past becomes present, the obvious becomes profound, confusion becomes clarity, arms become legs. Is it so surprising soles can become knees?

Reporter (very solemn): Very profound, disturbing words. Thanks you, Mr. Wiesel for being with us today.

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:41 pm)

Is it so surprising soles can become knees?

May be the core problem in the whole 'holocau$t' story!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ajax
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Ajax » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:40 pm)

Steve, I was that close to having to sue you for damaging my laptop. Having read your 'reporter versus Wiesel' scenario, I almost spat my drink onto the keyboard. :lol:

The man Wiesel is a potential goldmine for revisionists. If any one of us had the time or the inclination to scour through his doggerel, I'd guess one could write a book on the contradictions, anomalies and exaggerations.
Scour the surface throughly until it is glistening...

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:57 pm)

Here's more from the high clown of True Believers:

http://www.ihr.org/leaflets/wiesel.html
Wiesel reports that at Auschwitz there was one flaming ditch for the adults and another one for babies. He writes: (note 6 )
Not far from us, flames were leaping from a ditch, gigantic flames. They were burning something. A lorry drew up at the pit and delivered its load -- little children. Babies! Yes, I saw it -- saw it with my own eyes ... Those children in the flames. (Is it surprising that I could not sleep after that? Sleep has fled from my eyes.)

Night (Avon/Discus). See esp. pp. 41, 42, 43, 44, 79, 93.

An exceptional witness himself, Wiesel assures us of his having met other exceptional witnesses. Regarding Babi Yar, a place in Ukraine where the Germans executed Soviet citizens, among them Jews, Wiesel wrote: (note 7)
Later, I learn from a witness that, for month after month, the ground never stopped trembling; and that, from time to time, geysers of blood spurted from it.

Paroles d'étranger (Editions du Seuil, 1982), p. 86

That Wiesel personally survived, was, of course, the result of a miracle. He says that: (note 8 )
In Buchenwald they sent 10,000 persons to their deaths each day. I was always in the last hundred near the gate. They stopped. Why?

- "Author, Teacher, Witness," Time magazine, March 18, 1985, p. 79.

plus:
R. Faurisson: Un grand faux tmoin: Elie Wiesel (suite), 1993 Http://abbc.com/aaargh/fran/archFaur/19 ... 30629.html

In 1992 a Swiss revisionist, Jürgen Graf, was curious enough to compare the original French version of Night [La Nuit, 1956] with the German translation published in 1962 as Die Nacht zu begraben, Elischa [The Night for burying the dead, little Elie]. This translation due to Curt Meyer-Clason appeared rigorously exact, except for one point : it seemed that all occurences where, in the French version, the words "crématoire(s)" [crematorium, crematoria] or "four(s) crématoire(s)" [cremation oven(s)] could be found, the excellent translator had replaced them with the word "Gaskammer(n)" [gas chamber(s)]. A French revisionist as well as a Germanist, A.W. helpfully accepted to assist me for a verification, for which I thank her.

The result of this work is as follows:

In thirteen occurences, "crématoire(s)" or "four(s) crématoire(s)" were changed to "Gaskammer(n)" and, in one instance, to "Vernichtungslager" (extermination camp with gas chamber(s)).

In one occurence "exterminés" [exterminated] was changed to "vergast" (gassed).

Thus, in a total of 15 occurences, the German translator put gas there where the author had not put any.

The pages where one can verify these manipulations are the following, resp. in the original French edition and in the German translation: Page 57 / Seite 53 (twice) p. 58 / S. 54 p. 61 / S. 57 p. 62 / S. 57 p. 67 / S. 62 (twice) p. 84 / S. 76 p. 101 / S. 90 p. 108 / S. 95 p. 109 / S. 95 p. 112 / S. 98 p. 129 / S. 113 p. 163 / S. 140 p. 174 / S. 150 It is interesting to note that in the two last occurences, the camp E. Wiesel talks about is no longer that of Auschwitz, which he left in January 1945, but the one in Buchenwald.
In other words, the Buchenwald camp, which all historians have finally admitted had no homicidal gas chamber, is here provided ... with homicidal gas chambers!

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:01 pm)

Hey Steve,

That's a great discovery. And one I've never heard before. Could you post some quotes if you still have both books in your possession? Especially of the sort where it would be clear that he didn't hurt his knee one time and then the soles of the foot a few months later or something.

This is sort of what Finkelstein warned the industry about. Can you imagine? A Nobel prize winner. A spiritual leader of the industry, and a complete liar.

steve
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby steve » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:51 pm)

Ajax:
Steve, I was that close to having to sue you for damaging my laptop.

Hey, if you try to sue me, I'll just say you dared to laugh at H humor. No judge would let you win then!
I'd like to take credit for such originality, but here is a sample of Wiesel's own writing, from All Rivers...:
"Meanwhile, our world contracted steadily. The country became a city, the city a street, the street a house, the house a room, the room a sealed cattle car, the cattle car a concrete cellar where ..."
(Wiesel wrote the ...)

Carto:
"That's a great discovery. "

I would have loved to be the first to discover the knee/foot problem but, just after I read about his knee, realizing he had said his foot in Night, I recalled reading someone else pointing out this obvious discrepancy some time ago. (I think it was Faurisson.)

"Could you post some quotes ..."

Sure. I already provided what I could from Night, concerning his foot.
Now, this is taken right from "All Rivers ...":

"A Stubendienst stopped me. "What's the matter with you?" I showed him my knee. With a sneer of disgust he let me pass. I took my place in line, afraid that my father would catch pneumonia or be driven away with clubs. ... A doctor glanced at my knee, touched it. I stifled a scream. ..."

Notice how he makes the German look awful, by claiming he sneered at poor, poor, Elie's knee. Also note the "driven away with clubs" part. Anyway, nowhere in Rivers does he mention his foot. At least I have not read it yet.

Carto:
Can you imagine? A Nobel prize winner. A spiritual leader of the industry, and a complete liar.
Exactly! What is the nature of this world, and the true nature of the Big H, when a guy like this is one of their popes?

Hannover, great post. So, 'crematory' becomes 'Gas Chamber'! As typical as unbelievable.

I will post some more of his crap, but I must not get carried away. Believe me, on every single page, there are loads of stuff that shows what this shyster is all about. So, I will try to post only the stuff that, for whatever reason, I find particularly noteworthy. I encourage everyone here to go to the library and check out Night, All Rivers..., etc. Note: Please refrain from purchasing his books! Don't give that shyster one shekel!

So, here is another Wiesel Yarn, taken from Rivers.

A rumor spread thru the train some doctors from the ghetto had decided to kill themselves. The rumor was verified by some physics teacher Wiesel met, who, according to Wiesel, came from the same village.. (Note: Wiesel does not mention his name.) So, many of the doctors decided to kill themselves rather than be taken away by the Germans. Now, check this out:
"Some of the suicides did not succeed. There were carried to the cattle cars on stretchers."

Hey!, believers out there! Are any of you man enough to at least admit Wiesel is a fraud? Else, please give a reasonable explanation for his obvious bull shit.

steve
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby steve » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:42 pm)

Carto:
Could you post some quotes... he didn't hurt his knee one time and then the soles of the foot a few months later or something.

Ok, we already know Wiesel is a fraud, and everything about him and his books are frauds, especially after Hannover's post where Crematory becomes Gas Chamber!

However, for the sake of completeness, and for entertainment, I can suppy a few more quotes from Night, where he mentions his FOOT. Along with this, will be the usual insanities.

He is going on about the march from Auschwitz. It seems the evil SS wanted them to quicken the pace. At this point they were running.

"Faster you swine, you filthy sons of bitches."
"They had orders to fire on anyone who could not keep up. Their fingers on the trigger, they did not deprive themselves of this pleasure. If one of us stopped for a second, a sharp shot finished off another son of a bitch."

But yet just a few pages ago, he mentioned that the prisoners had a CHOICE as to stay or leave. And that the ones who stayed behind lived. But here he is saying that if you could not keep up, you'd be shot!

"
Because of my painful FOOT, ..."
"... the horrible pains in my FOOT, ..."
"...feeling my throbbing FOOT..."

Now, here is a good one. He is going on about how they were all running. Thousands of them!
"
I was simply walking in my sleep. I managed to close my eyes and to run like that while asleep. Now and then, someone would push me violently from behind, and I would wake up."
Running in your sleep. Being surrounded by thousands of others. You manage to do this; no tripping over anyone or thing. Cut me a break.

Too often, I am tempted to post another absurdity here. But, I'd end up type out most of the book!
The Night I am reading is only 116 pages. As I said before, consider renting it from a library. Believe me, the ENTIRE book is absolutely pathetic. But when you think about it, no more ridiculous that the rest of The Big H.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:50 pm)

Hello Steve,

Thanks for contributing with these interesting quotes. What impression do you have of Elie Wiesel so far? Personally I think he sound like a nut, a crank.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

steve
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby steve » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun May 01, 2005 7:56 am)

Hi Halden,

I do not think Wiesel is a kook at all. I think he is a typical, lying jew who hates the Germans for deporting him and his fellow jews. And, he has whatever it takes to write what he writes. As pathetic and childish his writings are, I guess if you believe in the Big H, maybe what he writes is effective. Actually, it must be! Otherwise, he would not be as promoted as he is.

Even though the stuff he writes gives the appearance of him being deep and disturbed, I think it is an act.
If he were really as nutty as he may appear, I do not think he would have been promoted as a Big H Huckster.

However, what about the obvious discrepancy between his foot and knee? And surely he must have had proofreaders. Didn't they notice it? I can understand changing Crematory to Gas Chamber. That was obviously deliberate. The knee/foot thing must have been noticed but let go. I do not understand why. Maybe because there are so many H books, it very well was overlooked. After all, they really have no need to be so careful. Their cousins pretty much have a lock on the major media. One Spielberg movie has 6 Million times more impact than any factual thing a revisionist might mention.

So, while I can't claim to completely understand Wiesel or his ilk, I surely would not simply claim he was a kook. More likely a shameless, bitter, hateful, liar.

Ratatosk

Postby Ratatosk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun May 01, 2005 8:47 am)

I think Wiesel is a kook and a very funny one, without knowing it himself.

The guy is beginning to look like an embarrassment for the more critical and balanced among the H-promotors.

When the H story falls apart it will become evident, what a clown he is.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”