Holocaust Denial. Holocaust Deniers. plus keywords

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Holocaust Denial. Holocaust Deniers. plus keywords

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:04 pm)

I've been looking at Nizkor and other sites to see what they say about holocaust deniers and holocaust denial. What a bunch of lies. They love to define us, but instead discredit their own integrity by lying about us. Nizkor has a 66 questions or some such thing, and it's nothing like what we talk about here on revforum. Here on revforum you have 10 thousand posts and the best discussion of revisionism on the web. Yet it's not anything like what the other side says we're about. If you're new here, check out our comments section or do a search on our archive to find out about what you're curious about.

I was trying to suppose what a person would type into google, if they slightly wondered about holocaust denial. What keywords would they type. "Holocaust denial", "holocaust revisionism" "Holocaust deniers" and the first phrase was barely mentioned on revisionist websites, but was mentioned on lots of exterminationist sites (that's what we call holocaust believers) which is largely why I'm putting this post on here. So it picks up on google. They might spell it wrong and put "holocaust denyer" or "holocaust denyers" Or maybe they'd put a phrase like "don't believe in the holocaust" or "holocaust fraud" Hmmmm. Anyway, this is the place for researching that, for anyone finding this via google.
Last edited by Carto's Cutlass Supreme on Sun May 01, 2005 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:35 pm)

Nizkor just love to accuse Revisionists of being "deceitful" and of being "dishonest". I don't know what they are up to. What does Nizkor think they will gain with such techniques? All you ever notice when you read their cute little snidely letters is how they smear Revisionists. Just take a look at Carlos Porter's website. Many shreddings of Nizkor there. Take a look particularly at Letter 4, and they have the stomach to claim WE are being "deceitful" and "dishonest". What interesting logic these people have!

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Hotzenplotz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hotzenplotz » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun May 01, 2005 9:07 am)

Haldan wrote:Nizkor just love to accuse Revisionists of being "deceitful" and of being "dishonest". I don't know what they are up to. What does Nizkor think they will gain with such techniques?

The sad thing is: It works. When I started reading revisionist literature on the internet, I was very suspicious about every information I read because revisionists are supposed to be deceitful neonazis with the single purpose to further their political agenda. Most people don't take or have the time to explore the subject at depth. So they only read on the countless exterminationist websites that revisionist are lying and that they are trying to look scientific although to any informed person it is quite obvious that they are wrong... I think this is powerful psychological technique to prevent people from dealing with the subject independently. It's not easy, psychologically, to use your rationality to conclude that almost EVERYBODY is wrong and that a bunch of "evil neonazis" is actually right. It presupposes a great deal of trust in your own thinking, because otherwise how would you dare to question what "all serious historians" claim is totally obvious and unquestionable?

For instance, I remember when I first read about the revised 4-million-number of Auschwitz, I thought it was a lie and the photos on Birdman's website were fabricated. But of course they weren't. And similarly in lots of other cases. That's why I am here now.

Exterminationists always claim that, as soon as you get more information, all revisionist claims look ridiculous. First I believed it. But when I actually read more and more I had to realize that, to the contrary, the more information you get, the more doubtful the orthodox version of the holocaust seems. While I'm still kind of an agnostic, this revelation is what made me decide that I need to check it for myself instead of relying on what "all serious historians" say.

Hotzenplotz

steve
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby steve » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun May 01, 2005 9:50 am)

Hotzenplotz, very good post! I was going to say something similar but you beat me to it.

While I'm still kind of an agnostic, ...

Once you sincerely think it is possible the H is indeed a lie, it is only a matter of time. You will wonder how you ever belived such a silly tale. You will see yet another 'witness' go on about some tale of woe, and just simply pass him off as another liar. You will see the H Industry say something about a mass grave (with no evidence, of course), and shrug it off as yet another obvious bull shit. Yes, it really is that simple. It's a lie, no more.

Ratatosk

Postby Ratatosk » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun May 01, 2005 10:01 am)

Hotzenplotz: Yes, you are absolutly correct in your analysis. The Nizkorites are not stupid. They are very well aware of the psychological and social context people are living in, and are using it in a very effective way. It keeps the faint-hearted away from the subject.

It is very dishonest, but it works.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun May 01, 2005 1:23 pm)

Hotzenplotz wrote:
For instance, I remember when I first read about the revised 4-million-number of Auschwitz, I thought it was a lie and the photos on Birdman's website were fabricated. But of course they weren't. And similarly in lots of other cases. That's why I am here now.

Dude!!! That happened to me too! Back in my "baby revisionist" days, I saw the two Auschwitz plaques side by side on Birdman's site, and thought "this is a forgery" so I went over to Nizkor expecting them to say it's a forgery and they didn't say it's a forgery.

It was so weird because here's some seemingly creepy dude named "birdman" who brags about how he's in mensa and his IQ is so huge. And that is beyond irritating to me. Not to mention that his humor completely irritated me. But then this guy shows these plaques side by side and I couldn't believe it. I thought "this has got to be some Photoshop photochop job! Ultimately I've got to thank him for having the bravery and the high IQ, lol, for putting that up on his website.
------------------
I'm thinking of other keywords for google. Even people mispelling. "holocost is a hoax" "holocost hoax" "holocost fraud" "hollocost is a hoax" "holocaust is a lie"

steve
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby steve » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun May 01, 2005 1:55 pm)

Hah!, I'm laughing because one of my 'baby revisionist' moments was when I was reading a pamphlet put out by the IHR. It was a Q and A format. The first question was , "What evidence exists for the extermination of 6e6 jews?" (It MAY have said what PHYSICAL evidence, I don't recall for sure.) Anyway, when I saw the answer said, "None", I thought it was an irresponsible exaggeration! At times, I still say it can't be that obvious! But, I still have yet to run across any objective, physical evidence supporting the H story. I don't care about documents or confessions (Hey, I would confess to gassing jews if I was being tortured or if I thought a loved one's life would depend upon it.)

I want to see something on the order of Katyn. Or, look at Dresden; it is clear something awful happened there.
It seems every major claim that is made, there seems to be no evidence for. Babi Yar, Treblinka, etc.

I recall an article by Faurisson about when he visited that shop of horrors, AKA the H Museum. He asked why there was no Gas Chamber on display. Berenbaum(Sp?) said they decided not to display one! Here it is, the alleged weapon, the core of the H story, and they decide not to have one to display! Gee, could it be because there was no such thing?!

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun May 01, 2005 3:49 pm)

I know. When I saw Birdman's site and was realizing I was a revisionist, I wondered if I had to have some eccentric oddity like "Birdman." Like if Birdman is all about birds and he's a revisionist, does that mean that I should, like, collect dolls, which I could buy from the "Home Shopping Network" on TV or "QVC Network" on t.v, and have them displayed all over my house and then invite people in for a cup of tea? And as they gaze at all the dolls on top of the tv set, on top of the dresser, put up on the walls, and in the hallway, we discuss how the holocaust never happened? LOL.

Imagine Birdman's place for tea: "I think *squawk* the myth of the *squawk* 6 million is the greatest *squawk* myth ever *squawk* perpetrated on mankind."
Last edited by Carto's Cutlass Supreme on Mon May 02, 2005 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

TMoran
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TMoran » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon May 02, 2005 6:04 am)

Carto's Cutlass:
I've been looking at Nizkor and other sites to see what they say about holocaust deniers and holocaust denial. What a bunch of lies. They love to define us, but instead discredit their own integrity by lying about us. Nizkor has a 66 questions or some such thing, and it's nothing like what we talk about here on revforum. Here on revforum you have 10 thousand posts and the best discussion of revisionism on the web. Yet it's not anything like what the other side says we're about. If you're new here, check out our comments section or do a search on our archive to find out about what you're curious about.

They, the likes of nIZKOR, Michael Shermer and the ADL have the practice of telling the readers or listeners how Holocaust deniers go about it.

But then again what they say is one thing and how Holocaust deniers go about it is totally on record which is the opposite of what the likes of nIZKOR, Michael Shermer and the ADL say.

Fact is, when they engage in that practice they actually commit what they say about deniers.

The difference is slam dunk, what they say and the reality.

I usually direct people to look into what they, the likes of nIZKOR, Michael Shermer and the ADL have to say about deniers and then look for it in revisionist works.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon May 02, 2005 11:33 am)

Steve wrote,
"What evidence exists for the extermination of 6,000,000 jews?" (It MAY have said what PHYSICAL evidence, I don't recall for sure.) Anyway, when I saw the answer said, "None", I thought it was an irresponsible exaggeration!

I actually had that experience too, right when I was about to become a revisionist. I was at the IHR and I read that there was no physical evidence but then they said there was lot's of eyewitness testimony. And I thought the IHR must be lying. Now it's years later, and I know they weren't.

It's strange how people go through the same epiphanies and strange reactions. Knowing what these "things that hit us" are and what our reactions to certain things are would help us spread the message. You know who really has a handle on that sort of thing? Hollywood. That's their business: what is going to grab the masses. It translates directly into money via box office receipts. Their expertise is knowing what is going to grab the masses. It can be used to make money or to goad the masses into being pro-war. When revisionists hit the masses with something, it's half the time by accident or chance, which is essentially what this thread is about.

Considering that, is it any coincidence that the guy who brought the holocaust story to the American masses was at that time maybe the most successful Hollywood screenwriter? That is Ben Hecht in his article in the February 1943 Reader's Digest. (it's posted here on revforum) He had the right background. Who knew better what would tug at American heartstrings in heartland America? So his stories in that article are of pious Jews having to scrub out German latrines with sacred cloths before being killed. Those were the sorts of stories Americans had heard until the Auschwitz gas chamber trump card which was used at the end of the war.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”