Treblinka Evidence Please

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
steve
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Treblinka Evidence Please

Postby steve » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue May 03, 2005 6:38 pm)

Hi Folks,

In a previous thread, I mentioned that there seems to be no physical evidence for the Big H. And implicitly asked for some. In this thread, I will be more specific and explicit.

I am constantly discussing the Big H with a co-worker. While I can tell he now has serious doubts about the Big H, he still thinks that I must be mistaken about the Treblinka story (as I present it to him). So, I will present what I understand about Treblinka (a specific part, that is), and I sincerely want to be corrected if I am wrong about something.

Here is what I tell my friend. That this is the 'official' story. That at Treblinka, something on the order of 900,000 bodies were buried, then dug up, then cremated out in the open. First, am I correct there? Are 'official' estimates much lower? Are some estimates even higher?

Now, from what I understand, Treblinka was not that big a place. And, there have been people who claim to pretty much know where this big dig and big burn took place. Am I correct there? How large of an area are we talking about?

It seems there is no physical evidence (please, don't waste my time with documents, etc.) of this. For example, significant number of bones, some bodies the Germans may have missed, charred earth, etc. Am I correct here?

Now the significance of Treblinka and the Big Dig not being a big place is significant. If it is indeed a relatively small place, it should be quite simple to thoroughly examine the site of the dig and burn.

Please remember, I am mostly interested in what the offical version is supposed to be. I am already aware of Krege's(Sp?) findings. I am more interested in what the Big H'ers themselves have to say about all this. Do they even claim ANY physical evidence?

Now, if indeed I understand correctly, then I want to ask, has there ever been an act as significant (killing, then burying, then digging back up, then burning, or something as huge as all that), and left no physical evidence? I mean, is there even a precedent for "such a perfect getting rid of the evidence"?

Finally, what would be required to burn that many bodies? What was allegedly used to burn the bodies? Was it wood? If so, how much wood? I think I recall reading somewhere on here that the amount of wood would be enormous.

Now, all that being said, I, once again, want to ask, at the request of my friend, what physical, objective, evidence exists for what allegedly happened at Treblinka? Especially if what was supposed to have happened is what I have described above.

Come on people! He and I both look forward to what you all, (believers, agnostics, and atheists) have to say. The fate of my friend's view on the Big H may depend on it!

Sincere thanks for any replies.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue May 03, 2005 7:29 pm)

Hi Steve, My answers in red:

In a previous thread, I mentioned that there seems to be no physical evidence for the Big H. And implicitly asked for some. In this thread, I will be more specific and explicit.

I am constantly discussing the Big H with a co-worker. While I can tell he now has serious doubts about the Big H, he still thinks that I must be mistaken about the Treblinka story (as I present it to him). So, I will present what I understand about Treblinka (a specific part, that is), and I sincerely want to be corrected if I am wrong about something.

Here is what I tell my friend. That this is the 'official' story. That at Treblinka, something on the order of 900,000 bodies were buried, then dug up, then cremated out in the open. First, am I correct there? Are 'official' estimates much lower? Are some estimates even higher?That's a little high for Treblinka, but it's way low for Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor. These camps were nearly identical in their operations. Around 10 to 20 percent of the allegedly gassed bodies were not buried but were taken directly to cremation.This is because they made the decision not to bury when they were nearly done with the alleged killing operations.

Now, from what I understand, Treblinka was not that big a place. And, there have been people who claim to pretty much know where this big dig and big burn took place. Am I correct there?yes. How large of an area are we talking about?Yankel Weirnik made a map, but apparently it wa grossly out of scale. He's also been in some movies like "Shoah" I think, where he's at Treblinka pointing to things. I don't know the actual size.

It seems there is no physical evidence (please, don't waste my time with documents, etc.) of this. For example, significant number of bones, some bodies the Germans may have missed, charred earth, etc. Am I correct here?Yes. I saw some photos of a digging apparatus at scrapbookpages.com but that's about it.

Now the significance of Treblinka and the Big Dig not being a big place is significant. If it is indeed a relatively small place, it should be quite simple to thoroughly examine the site of the dig and burn.Yes, imagine the charred carbon material that would be everywhere.

Please remember, I am mostly interested in what the offical version is supposed to be. I am already aware of Krege's(Sp?) findings. I am more interested in what the Big H'ers themselves have to say about all this. Do they even claim ANY physical evidence?I don't think they do.

Now, if indeed I understand correctly, then I want to ask, has there ever been an act as significant (killing, then burying, then digging back up, then burning, or something as huge as all that), and left no physical evidence?The only one I know if is "Mad Cow" or "hoof and mouth" disease burnings of animals, but keep in mind that they only have to burn all the way to sterilization, not to cremation. Big difference. I mean, is there even a precedent for "such a perfect getting rid of the evidence"?Ironically I heard that at Dresden they placed thousands of bodies on railroad tracks and burned them, for sterilizing reasons. Again I don't know if this approaches anything near cremation.

Finally, what would be required to burn that many bodies? What was allegedly used to burn the bodies? Was it wood? Yes, from a nearby forestIf so, how much wood? I think I recall reading somewhere on here that the amount of wood would be enormous.Yes, since most of your heat would be lost to the open air.

Now, all that being said, I, once again, want to ask, at the request of my friend, what physical, objective, evidence exists for what allegedly happened at Treblinka? None that I know of. The exterminationist side, would say that the nazis got rid of it, and made it look like a farm. Lubomyr Prytulak has pointed out that surely they could have simply found the remains of a septic tank had a crew of soldiers been stationed there.Especially if what was supposed to have happened is what I have described above.

Come on people! He and I both look forward to what you all, (believers, agnostics, and atheists) have to say. The fate of my friend's view on the Big H may depend on it! Treblinka, Sobibor, Belzec is even weaker than Auschwitz. Here's a hint how that's true: the camps were so identical that they had almost identical breakouts! uh, o.k.

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue May 03, 2005 8:02 pm)

Didn't the Russians find only 10 bodies, which was what led to the 'dig and burn' nonsense story?

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue May 03, 2005 8:40 pm)

Hi Richard!
Didn't the Russians find only 10 bodies, which was what led to the 'dig and burn' nonsense story?

That story was already there, starting perhaps with the mid-war publication of Year in Treblinka by Yankel Weirnik. Translated by Alexander Donat. Donat later became a big Treblinka writer.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue May 03, 2005 9:19 pm)

steve:

You're right to select the Treblinka myth, it's a microcosm of the entire 'holocau$t' story. The numbers run as high as 3,000,000 ... from communist sources as usual, but the Industry is has settled with ca. 900,000. There is absolutely no physical evidence to sustain the story, none.

Tell your friend to leave his indoctrination and conditioning at the front door and enter the realm of science, logic and rational thinking.

Taken from Mattogno and Graf’s book: 'Treblinka', courtesy of Sailor, a Revisionist Forum participant:
Summary
The alleged open air cremations of 870,000 bodies in the alleged time would require 76 truck loads each with a capacity of 15 tons of fire wood every day during the alleged 122 day cremation period. There is no evidence of this.

The time required to cremate the 870,000 bodies on the two railroad track gratings, as per orthodox Holocaust myth and as accepted by the German courts, would take two years and would have lasted until the end of 1945. The Soviet red army could thus have observed the fire spectacle for a full year.

The alleged mass grave pits did not have sufficient volume for the combined excavated earth, cremation wood ashes and human remains. A huge amount of 48,400 m³ (48,400 cubic yard) was left over. Where did it go?

No Crematorium in Treblinka
All important concentration camps were provided with crematoriums - Dachau, Sachsenhausen, Buchenwald, Mauthausen, Flossenbürg, Neuengamme, Groß-Rosen, Niederhagen, Ravensbrück - had either permanent or mobile crematoriums. Lublin/Majdanek and Auschwitz/Birkenau had several crematoriums.
Why was there not a single crematorium provided for the allegedly pure extermination camp Treblinka?
According to the Polish judge Z. Lukaszkiewicz:
»There was no cremation oven in Treblinka, only primitive installations in the form of gratings.«

The Cremation Process
Mattogno assumes for the camp Treblinka for his calculations below 870,000 corpses (based on Y. Arad, “Die Enzyklopädie des Holocausts”) with an average weight per corpse of 45 kg (the bodies were disinterred and partially dried out). He calculated a total body weight of 39,150,000 kg with a total volume of 39,150 m³.

Number and Design of the Cremation Installations
The Düsseldorfer Court in Germany described the cremation process as follows:
The installation consisted of 70 cm (22inchest) tall concrete pedestals, on which closely spaced 5 to 6 railroad tracks 25 to 30 m long were arranged. Below the tracks burned the fire, while between 2000 to 3000 corpses were placed on top of the grating and cremated.
According to the court as well as the plan by eyewitness Jankiel Wiernik there were two such devices erected.
The cremations took place between April and the end of July 1943, thus all 870,000 corpses were burned within 122 days, or 7000 per day and 3500 per grating per day.
Mattogno assumes the maximum distance between individual tracks to be 50 to 60 cm (25 to 30 inches), so the total grating width would be 3 m (9 ft).
Thus each grating could not have been larger than 30 x 3 x 0.76 m (90 x 9 x 2 ft), on which for 122 days 3500 corpses were cremated each day.

Arrangement of Corpses on the Gratings
The surface of a grating comes to 90 m².
Assuming 1.75 m x 0.5 m area per body with sufficient space for air between bodies, one layer of corpses would consist of (4 x 30) = 120 corpses.
The total daily cremation load per grating would consist of (3,500 / 120) = 29 layers of corpses. At 30 cm height per (body) layer the total height of human corpses per grating would come to (29 x 0.3) = 8.7 m (= 25 ft) or 3 stories!

The Required Amount of Fire Wood
The area below the grating is (0.76 m x 90 m²) = 68.4 m³. The weight of one cubic meter normal firewood is between 340 and 450 kg. Using the maximum weight, then an amount of only (68.4 x 450) = 30,780 kg wood would fit in the space below the railroad tracks.
Based on some tests by Mattogno with the cremation of animal cadavers,
1 kg animal meat requires 3.5 kg dry wood (plus 0.1 kg ethyl alcohol);
cremation time of 1 kg animal meat is 6 minutes;
amount of wood that can be burned per square meter and per hour was 80 kg;
amount of wood ashes are about 8% of total weight;
the specific weight of wood ash is 0.34 g/cm³.

Based on this the cremation of a corpse of 45 kg require 160 kg dry wood and 3500 corpses need 560,000 kg wood. But there is only space for 30,780 kg wood, seventeen times less as required.

If it would have been possible to feed continuously the rest of the required 560,000 kg wood, one load of 7,200 corpses would require a cremation time of (560,000 / 7,200) = 78 hours, over three days. Adding the necessary time for cooling the pyre down, then a load of 7200 corpses can be cremated every five days
Or the 122 cremation of 7000 corpses each for the burning of the total of 860,000 corpses on two gratings a time of (122 x 5) = 610 days would be necessary.

If in Treblinka the open air cremation would have started in the beginning of April 1943, the total cremation process would have been completed at the earliest in December 1945 and the Soviets as well as judge Lukaszkiewicz could have personally witnessed the spectacle.

The Ashes
The required fire wood amounts to (870,000 x 160) = 139,2000,000 kg or 139,200 metric tons.
The resulting ashes come to (139,200 x 0.080) = 11,100 tons and take a volume of (11,100 / 0.34) = 32,600 m³.
The ashes of a corps weigh 5% of the body and have a specific gravity of 0.5. Therefore the cremation of 870,000 bodies with 45 kg weight each will give (870,000 x 45 x 0.05) = 1,950 tons of human ashes with a volume of (1,950 / 0.5) = 3,900 m³.
The total weight of wood ashes and human remains is therefore (11,100 + 1,950) = 13,000 tons, and the total volume of (32,600 + 3,900) = 36,500 m³.
Question: Where was this huge amount of ashes taken?
Y. Arad: “It was decided to fill the ashes and bone fragments into the pit and cover it with dirt so no one would suspect anything.”
The total volume of the mass grave pits is 118,800 m³ and the excavated material of the pits amounted to 130,700 m³ (Mattogno: “Treblinka”).
The total volume of (earth + wood ashes + human remains) = 130,700 + 36,500 = 167,200 m³.
To fill it with the wood ashes and human remains, a total of (167,200 - 118,800) = 48,400 m³ earth-ash mixture would have been left over. Where did this go?

The Wood Supply
Where did the required amount of fire wood for the cremation come from?
The witness reports about this subject are rather vague. A total of 760 trees would have to be cut **everyday**, sawed in pieces and transported to the camp, which would require 76 truck loads each with 15 tons capacity, again.....every day. According to R. Glazar there were only 25 men to do this work.

No Documentation
Witness Kazimierz Skarzynski “The fire could be observed from 15 km away. During the day black smoke could be observed. The burned smell was noticed 30 km away.”

The camp was surrounded by numerous villages. Within 10 km were Wólka Ogralik, Poniatowo, Grady, Treblinka, Malkinia, Zawisty Dzikie, Rostki Wlk., Rytele, Swieckie, Olechny, Wszolki, Jakubiki, Tosie, Kosów Lacki, Debe, Zochy, Rostki, Maliszewa, Guty, Bojewo, Brzózka, Kolodziaz, Orzelek, Zlotki, Prostyn, Kielczew.
From each of these should the fire been observed during the 122 cremation days. But there is not a word about this by the Polish resistance movement.
Soviet reconnaissance air planes did not see a trace of these fires either.
How is that possible?

Also, search this forum under 'Treblinka', there's quite a bit.

The 'holocau$t', falling apart faster than a cheap suit.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Nick Danger

Postby Nick Danger » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed May 04, 2005 6:30 am)

Not exactly the information you requested, but this is sworn evidence of the lack of forensic evidence.

Dredged from the archives is a post by Richard Miller:
No Forensic Evidence, Only Survivor Testimony.
Where does our knowledge of B S & T come from?

Yitzhak Arad, then director of Yad Vashem for the previous fifteen years, testified in 1987 at the trial of John Demjanjuk in Jerusalem that not a shred of physical or forensic or documentary evidence can be found supporting Holocaust stories of the camps
Belzec, Sobibor, and Treblinka, and that our knowledge of these camps comes exclusively from survivor testimony.

------------------ Start ----------------------
Blatman: Now, Dr. Arad, could you tell us something about
the setup of the camp. I gather that the camp was obliterated entirely. There are no original maps extent and that all descriptions and all research into the manner in which it were set up are based on evidence and testimonies by witnesses.

Arad: Both Treblinka and other camps, once they had fulfilled their task of extermination they were liquidated, disbanded, they were obliterated, they were turned into agricultural land and some greenery was planted. All we do have is survivors' evidence and testimony, especially Yaakov Vernick, who a few months after he escaped from the Treblinka Camp at the time of the revolt — I will come back to that at a later stage — he had prepared a drawing, a sketch or diagram of the Treblinka Camp and he in fact constructed in Israel, at a later stage, a scale model of Treblinka on the basis of the drawing he had brought along. And this is the main source for our information about the camp.
[Demjanjuk trial transcript, 17 Feb 1987, pp. 229-230.]
--------

Levin: The camps of Belzec and Sobibor, were they also
destroyed, or does anything remain of these camps?

Arad: Sobibor and Belzec were totally eliminated, same
innihilation. Sobibor was almost an exact duplicate of this and Belzec, the first camp was somewhat different. But, on the basis of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka were built and along the same lines -- all three of them were utterly eradicated.
Now, afterwards the government of Poland decided to
establish monuments but there are no remains of the camp as such. [Demjanjuk trial transcript, 17 Feb 1987, pp. 242-243.]
------------------ End ------------------------------

Mark_Twain
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mark_Twain » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed May 04, 2005 8:43 am)

"The horror of Treblinka"

Click for interesting web site

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed May 04, 2005 9:51 am)

The Poles themselves did excavations in Treblinka during 5 days in November 1945 under judge Lukaszkiewicz, who wrote in his final report on November 13, 1945:
“From witness reports and the results of our excavations at the camp site it can with great probability be ascertained, that no mass graves exist in the area of the camp Treblinka”

Revisionist challenge the 'holocau$t' Industry to show us the mass grave that supposdly held ca. 900,000 Jews. That's the equivalent of The Rose Bowl filled to capacity x 10.

We should ask the same question for all the alleged 'death camps' and alleged mass shooting sites. What are they hiding?

Only the alleged corpses of Jews simply vanish.

- Hannover

Hotzenplotz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hotzenplotz » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed May 04, 2005 10:02 am)

What exactly is the revisionist claim about Treblinka? I've just seen the video that is on offer in the video section of this site and it is claimed there that the camp never existed. Is that what the regulars of this forum believe?

That can't be true, can it? Exterminationists... please say there is some more evidence.

Hotzenplotz
Last edited by Hotzenplotz on Wed May 04, 2005 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mark_Twain
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mark_Twain » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed May 04, 2005 11:59 am)

Hotzenplotz wrote:Treblinka is a pure fantasy based upon what one eye-witness reported from the camp?

Exterminationists... please say there is some more evidence.

Hotzenplotz

The arguement goes like this ...... Jews claim that 890,000 to 3,000,000 were killed here, they were gassed by a submarine engine and then buried. This all happened in nine months. Then the Nazis dug up the 3,000,000, burned the bodies, and threw the ashes to the winds.

Real world historians, such as Graf and Toben, lead archaeological expeditions to thissix acre site and found nothing.

The whole fairy tale was based upon a NY jewish barber named Abraham Bomba.. (Only survivor of 3,000,000). Later on about 9 more survivors were found. Jews held a trial and there were 8 defendants - for 3 mil deaths?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed May 04, 2005 12:07 pm)

Any alleged mass grave which supposedly held such numbers would be a breeze to find to this day.

think:

- infra-red heat detection via changed moisture content
- ground penetrating radar
- topography changes
- soil density variation
- soil layer disruption

Or as Tom Moran says, 'two guys with shovels'.

- Hannover

ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed May 04, 2005 3:24 pm)

Hannover wrote:The Poles themselves did excavations in Treblinka during 5 days in November 1945 under judge Lukaszkiewicz, who wrote in his final report on November 13, 1945:
“From witness reports and the results of our excavations at the camp site it can with great probability be ascertained, that no mass graves exist in the area of the camp Treblinka”

- Hannover

Where is the quote from? In Mattogno's and Graf's book "Treblinka" this sounds different:

Chapter III.2
[...]
Decision:

The Examining Judge of Siedlce, on November 13, 1945, rules in consideration of the fact that with great probability no mass graves are any longer to be found on the grounds of the former camp today, as is to be concluded from the witness testimonies examined so far and from the results of the works carried out at the site, and in consideration of the oncoming autumn, the present rainfall and the necessity of a rapid conclusion of the judicial preliminary investigations, in view of all these facts to stop the work on the territory of the former death camp Treblinka.
The Examining Judge
Łukaszkiewicz."
"Everything has already been said, but not yet by everyone." - Karl Valentin

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed May 04, 2005 4:48 pm)

Hi Mark Twain,
Thanks for posting but I think there are some factual errors in your post in regard to their position. I like your intent though. My comments in red:

The arguement goes like this ...... Jews claim that 890,000 to 3,000,000 were killed here3 million is too high, and 890,000 is too low for all three camps. 890,000 is the high estimate for Treblinka alone., they were gassed by a submarine engine and then buriedYes, or a tank engine. One or the other. This all happened in nine months. Then the Nazis dug up the 3,000,000this number is too high, burned the bodies, and threw the ashes to the winds.buried the ashes in the hole that the bodies came out of.

Real world historians, such as Graf and Toben, lead archaeological expeditions to this six acre site and found nothing.

The whole fairy tale was based upon a NY jewish barber named Abraham Bomba I don't think so. Bomba didn't even write a book. If anything it's based on Yankel Weirnik. Bomba testified however... (Only survivor of 3,000,000). Later on about 9 more survivors were found. I think Arad, Hilberg and Donat claim 70 or so survivors. Donat lists them in one of his books apparentlyJews held a trial and there were 8 defendants - for 3 mil deaths?You're right that the number of defendants is surprisingly low for that sort of scale, even factoring in alleged Jewish forced labor. However it was the German government, not the Jews, that held the trials. A couple trials, a prominent one in the 1960's, which Adalbert Ruckerl is known for writing about.
Last edited by Carto's Cutlass Supreme on Wed May 04, 2005 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hotzenplotz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hotzenplotz » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed May 04, 2005 5:13 pm)

Thanks for the Bomba-Link. He impressed me because what he said can be found word by word in the report of the "Central Commission for Investigation of German Crimes in Poland" (section IV) and one understands that it's simply what Bomba said that was taken for history later on.

http://www.ess.uwe.ac.uk/genocide/gcpoltreb1.htm
(interesting to read)

There were also other traces. For example, in the north-eastern part, over a surface covering about 2ha. (5acres), there are large quantities of ashes mixed with sand, among which are numerous human bones often with the remains of decomposing tissues.

So the people who made the report were supposedly lying? Seems possible considering it was made in 1946.

It's also once again very informative to see that they estimated the number of people killed by the number of trains that arrived (similarly to the estimation of Auschwitz victims by crematoria capacity) based on eye-witness accounts. One understands that the whole story is anything but "obvious". (section V)

And finally:
During the investigation when the ground was levelled, no collective graves were found, and this together with the evidence given by the witnesses leads to the conclusion that almost all the remains were burnt; ...]

Since there is no evidence the Nazis must have removed it, the logic goes...

Some questions:
-Why aren't there any air-photos from the time before the camp was (allegedly) liquidated?

-I've read that the Treblinka-photo from 1943 was published only in 1990. Does anyone know if They [tm] had to change the story about Treblinka because the picture didn't show a death camp?

http://www.deathcamps.org/treblinka/pic/bmap8.jpg

-Why did the Nazis remove the railways if there was nothing to hide?

There is a report made for Lipstadt/Penguin in the holocaust-"denial"-trial which I havn't read yet but which should be interesting as well; it contains a number of SS testimonies regarding Treblinka.

http://www.ess.uwe.ac.uk/genocide/browning1.htm

(The site offers lots of more material on the holocaust as well)

Hotzenplotz

steve
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby steve » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed May 04, 2005 7:33 pm)

First, thanks for the replies!

I was stunned when I read this from Carto:
Lubomyr Prytulak has pointed out that surely they could have simply found the remains of a septic tank had a crew of soldiers been stationed there.

You mean there is not even significant evidence of even a camp?!

Anyway, I showed my friend what was posted as of this morning. I will let him see this update tomorrow. You must admit, 900,000 bodies and no evidence. Is it really that simple?

Hannover:
Tell your friend to leave his indoctrination and conditioning at the front door and enter the realm of science, logic and rational thinking.

I laughed at that! Great line! As for my friend, well, Forum etiquette forbids me from posting what he said about that! The info from Montogno and Graf looks pretty good. Quite compelling.

Nick wrote:
Not exactly the information you requested, but this is sworn evidence of the lack of forensic evidence.
Yitzhak Arad, then director of Yad Vashem for the previous fifteen years, testified in 1987 at the trial of John Demjanjuk in Jerusalem that not a shred of physical or forensic or documentary evidence can be found supporting Holocaust stories of the camps
Belzec, Sobibor, and Treblinka, and that our knowledge of these camps comes exclusively from survivor testimony.

On the contrary, this is outstanding, Nick!
Even though I asked for evidence, this is just as good. Namely, right from a bigwig defender of the legend, we get a statement that there is no physical evidence!! Unbelievable. Great info. I can't wait to show my friend this!

Hannover:
- infra-red heat detection via changed moisture content
- ground penetrating radar
- topography changes
- soil density variation
- soil layer disruption

You know, I work with radar engineers. According to them, almost anything can be detected. A few months ago, I went up to one of them (Not the friend mentioned at the beginning of this thread) and asked if it were possible for 900,000 bodies to be buried, dug up, etc., and not be visible in some way. He pretty much was certain: No Way! Despite my reputation as an evil, Neo-Nazi, Big H Denier, he did not suspect what I was getting at. When I told him about Treblinka, he actually started hemming and hawing and then changed the subject! Typical. I recall Faurisson making a similar observation about REAL gas chamber experts. How the impossible all of a sudden becomes certainty once the Big H is brought into it.

Hotzenplotz :
Since there is no evidence the Nazis must have removed it, the logic goes...

Exactly! Now, if the Big H did indeed happen as alleged, then the above statement, however unlikely, would indeed have to be true! But, what reasons are there for believing in the Big H? Six Million Liars. That seems to be about it.

Hotzenplotz:
That can't be true, can it? Exterminationists... please say there is some more evidence.

Ha Ha! I feel your pain, buddy!

I just realized Treblinka is covered in Rudolf's Dissecting the H. I will delve deeply into this.

900,000 (or thereabouts) bodies buried, dug back up, burned with wood, all disappear without a trace! This is too easy. Even after 6 years of seeing jews being mauled and eaten by bears and eagles, bicycle races in the Gas Chambers, 4 minute cremations, light switches made of jews' thumbs, prisoners forced to climb trees and having trees then cut down, 20000 jews evaporated with an atomic device, delayed action gas so the prisoners can walk to their graves, jews being used as Xmas tree decorations, peddle driven brain bashing machines, Tangos of Death, geysers of blood, soles becoming knees, etc., etc., etc, I STILL find the Treblinka part of the legend too ridiculous.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”