Berlin to have "2 Day Holocaust Street Festival"..

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
gonzo

Berlin to have "2 Day Holocaust Street Festival"..

Postby gonzo » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue May 03, 2005 7:34 pm)

I feel like i have been punched in the gut

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,1564,1527363,00.html

re: opening of the new holocaust Taj-Mahal museum in Berlin

this from deutsche Welle

The two-day street festival beginning May 7 will feature cultural performances, political speeches and the live broadcast of a parliamentary debate on the end of World War II from the Reichstag building nearby. A broad movement including German churches, trade unions, political parties and ordinary citizens came up with the idea and has received full backing from Berlin authorities.

a "FESTIVAL"

I am hurt by this and so should the Jews who really did suffer in WWII

Has anyone thought it would come to this?

Two day Festival?....is that tacky or what? will their be minature cattle car rides for the kids?...Pin the tail on Hitler?...kosher hotdog venders?...free RFJ soap....? ....a kids tattoo parlor?...

beer gardens?

Can some of our enemies please tell us this is goining to far?...even just a little? seinfeld...please denounce this.!

Is this a celebration? or a memorialization?

Can you not see the Holocaust is an industry?...its now marketed like a theme Park would be marketed....

This .....I tell you will make people very angry........what is happening people?

I am trying to visualize a german family going to a "Holocaust Street Festival"...I realisatically just cant visualize this......it just seems so sureal.

I cant describe my feelings.
Last edited by gonzo on Tue May 03, 2005 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue May 03, 2005 7:48 pm)

It's actually good. The holocaust denial movement can't come from Germany, because the media would then pounce on Germany. Think of it like a Chess game. What is best for Germany? Not to have a holocaust denial movement originate there.

Plus, eventually with a festival or museum like this, it might call attention to the outrageousness of the whole lie. For instance one of the most fascinating things I ever read was a story of Germar Rudolf's visit (with Mark Weber I believe!) to the Los Angeles Museum of Tolerance.

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue May 03, 2005 8:13 pm)

I agree.
German people are quite ignorant now about the real facts about the
holocau$t.
Perhaps there will be some Germans who will ask themselves :
"Why am I required to celebrate my repetance for exterminating 6m
people ?"

Remorse is OK psychologicaly, but celebration is carying this shit too far!

Maybe 'they' shot themselves in the foot again.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue May 03, 2005 8:28 pm)

Ever experianced a shaken bottle, and when you open it up, it pours all over the place? I think the effect might be the same for something so silly like this.

The more they keep pushing their nonsense, the better, as I say.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

gonzo

Postby gonzo » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue May 03, 2005 8:40 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme

Despite my feelings...deep down i am glad they do this......I dont know if it will be helpfull to reveal the truth about the Holocaust...but it will be good for the recruitment in the NPD .....yes let them continue...I hope the media gives it plenty of attention.

Haldan

are you really from Berlin?....I would hope that you go to this "street Festival" and report back to us on this....Go people watching....monitor the crowd....monitor the atmosphere...

The NPD will be protesting...i wish i could be there

gonzo

Postby gonzo » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue May 03, 2005 8:42 pm)

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue May 03, 2005 9:19 pm)

gonzo wrote:Haldan

are you really from Berlin?....I would hope that you go to this "street Festival" and report back to us on this....Go people watching....monitor the crowd....monitor the atmosphere...

The NPD will be protesting...i wish i could be there

I am presently situated in Sweden, lived a short while in Berlin, but was born in Heidelberg. I have no plans to visit Germany this summer (I usually visit a couple of times every year) because my schedule is very tight this year. But who knows.

Time is very restricted for me this year. This ridiculous "Festival" would probably be too enigmatic for me.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed May 04, 2005 12:51 am)

I said it's good, but I don't really believe that. I wince also. Because this stuff is there to reinforce the myth.

But it was worse in the past. In the 70's Alex Haley came out with the miniseries Roots. At that time the idea of a miniseries was very rare. So once the executives saw how successful and impressionable on the public this black slavery history miniseries was, guess what immediately immitated it, aped it? The 7 part miniseries called "holocaust" made for kids, made for t.v. I watched it at around 12 years old.

I know that a local street festival is not the same as t.v, but I think in general the whole indoctrination is maybe less "in your face" than it once was.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed May 04, 2005 1:49 am)

CCS said:
I said it's good, but I don't really believe that. I wince also. Because this stuff is there to reinforce the myth.

And witchcraft trials were meant to reinforce the fantasies about sorcery, werewolves, & witchcraft. We know what history now says in that regard.

Propaganda and supertitious trash like the 'holocau$t' as alleged all fall eventually. That's just the way it is.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

holographic
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby holographic » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat May 07, 2005 10:34 am)

How wonderful! A "festival".....sure, why not!?!

I'm waiting for the "Holocaust On Ice!!"

steve
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby steve » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat May 07, 2005 11:09 am)

Hannover wrote:
Propaganda and supertitious trash like the 'holocau$t' as alleged all fall eventually. That's just the way it is.

I must disagree. People still believe in the virgin birth, that some vagabond was the son(!) of the guy that created the universe(!), that if you don't believe it, you'll burn forever while a loving(!) god looks on, etc.

Unless a whole different group of people take over, which I do not see happening, the H will always be believed. Goldfish cannot beat piranhas, especially with so many traitorous goldfish to help them.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat May 07, 2005 2:39 pm)

To go with the analogy, though we're getting off topic:

Goldfish can beat piranhas. You just make or find your own pond and don't let piranhas in, and try to have good energy and not go to piranha energy. That's what this forum is, and why it's different from other forums.

Regarding actual piranhas:
I don't like metaphors that make animals look bad though. We all evolved a certain way for a reason. That even applies to people and why MacDonald's book is so important.

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun May 08, 2005 6:55 pm)

A trout can eat piranhas.
This is not a joke, I've witnessed it in a friend's aquarium.

But the piranhas swimm in swarms, that's the trouble.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”