Picture is worth a thousands words

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Picture is worth a thousands words

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri May 06, 2005 12:03 am)

Need I say anything?

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Holohoax

Postby Holohoax » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri May 06, 2005 11:26 am)

No, simply post more context.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri May 06, 2005 11:39 am)

No, simply post more context.

What's wrong Holohoax, is the simplicity of the photo and caption together, a bit over your head? Can't you quite grasp it?

Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Juan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri May 06, 2005 2:27 pm)

I'm a survivor of the 1891 Chilean Civil War. But don't tell anybody! :lol:

Holohoax

Postby Holohoax » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri May 06, 2005 2:50 pm)

We don't even know if the picture is genuine. Where is it from? I can make it in Photoshop.

Then, if it is genuine, show us more of it. It is quite possible that the rest of the newspaper/magazine was cut off to make a misleading impression.

If this were a believer document, each pixel would be scrutinized. It is only fair to apply the same standard here.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri May 06, 2005 3:15 pm)

His brother does not mention it a forgery, he suggests the caption is wrong which the Jew York Post added in their dire attempts at deception. Seems Mr Lebovits is highly embarrassed about it all, seems you have been caught in another lie of your own device again.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/Letters/hate_05/Le ... 30505.html

How embarrassing it must be, but then if you could just contain your stupendous inborn abilities of lying, maybe people like Mr Lebovits wouldn't have to humiliatingly write a letter to Irving grovelling for it's removal....Pathetic!

Holohoax

Postby Holohoax » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri May 06, 2005 3:32 pm)

And how do we know this alleged "Bill Lebovits" letter is real? Do you believe everything you read?

Now, answer my question, please.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri May 06, 2005 3:46 pm)

Holohoax has a very legitimate question: where is the photo from. What is the context?

I searched myself and can't answer that. A professor wrote an article for the Sydney Morning Herald on 3/3/2001. So the comment is not about the smell after 9/11 as I thought it was. The professor put in the photo which he probably got from a New York paper. And maybe added a quote which is maybe not the caption of the photo.

Thus this isn't really up to the standards revisionists should have in terms of posting a document. But let's look at it as not posting a document. Hannover is posting a piece from Professor Detleff Junker's article which can be seen here. Junker should have posted a source but didn't.
http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/02/03/SMH110302.html

We should have a source, but still, I'd have to say the picture is worth a thousand words.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri May 06, 2005 3:56 pm)

I believe that if it was a fraud, the rag involved would have been onto Irving to remove it or face consequences, because they watch him around the clock. I also think from the wording his brother gives in his letter to Irving, he knows damn well it's a lie that has backfired. That Jew lives in New York and I bet he saw it in the rag concerned. Why didn't he tell Irving it was a complete fabrication and blatant lie?

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri May 06, 2005 6:01 pm)

And how do we know this alleged "Bill Lebovits" letter is real? Do you believe everything you read?

Now, answer my question, please.

I can tell by the usual whinging/whining and catch words in the letter that it's real. Maybe you should drop Irving a line and verify it, obviously the sender asked for Irving not to publish his e-mail, which Irving obliged, but maybe Irving might give it to you, so you can write the red-faced man a letter if you so wish and quench your curiosity.

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri May 06, 2005 11:48 pm)

We should not , but they well deserve it.
Oh , gods!!!

steve
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby steve » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat May 07, 2005 6:55 am)

I do not remember exactly when Irving posted the picture. But, maybe with a little digging, we can find out when the photo allegedly appeared in the New York Post. Now, it seems to be the case that you can get editions of newpapers from years ago. Maybe some reader in New York City can go to a library and scan the issue this photo is supposed to be from.

Nick Danger

Postby Nick Danger » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat May 07, 2005 9:26 am)

Davi Irving posted this on 9/22/01

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/01/09/WTC_Survivors.html

If memory serves, there was an article in the Spotlight.

The font looks like New York Post.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat May 07, 2005 10:17 am)

and reproduced here:

excerpt:
2001 Sun Media Corporation
The Toronto Sun

September 13, 2001 Thursday, Final Edition

The stench in the air through out all of Manhattan is what you notice first.

"It smells like a crematorium," says Joe Lebovits, who says he grew up hearing stories of people who were in German concentration camps describing the unmistakable aroma of inferno.

"Yeah, it's the smell of flesh," adds friend Eli Wolhendeler, just steps from what is being referred to here as Ground Zero.

*** GRAPHIC: JOE LEBOVITS AND ELI WOLHENDELER; Holocaust survivors say New York smells like a crematorium ***

The New York Post is to Zionists what the Daily Worker was to Soviet communists.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun May 08, 2005 6:59 pm)

:) I've been quite curious about people claiming to be holocaust survivors lately,and I gathered that Todays holocaust survivors are broken up into 2

groups,those who claim this as desendants of survivors(although this should be made clear as it can be missleading),and the out and out liar

group,i.e. people who actualy claim to have been interned in one of the

camps,but never were.Either way,the whole point is the fraudulant claims behind this mass histeria of absurdities we now know as the "ho-hocaust".

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”